Why haven't you invested in cryptocurrencies yet?

General crypto discussion

I think there could be a lot of easy money made for anons in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin has sort of ran its course so I recommend investing in Ethereum. At least get in now when it's cheap and make some easy profits. Anything is better than a bank right now…

Other urls found in this thread:

sh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is for after you have your food, guns, bunker, waifu, etc of course

Kek.

Crypto-currency…
Crypto-kike.

Coincidence?

i think there are bigger gains in short sells with this type of fluxuating value. i wouldn't try for long term

At least you have bit more control over it

You should use the money issued by pedophiles. As they print unlimited amounts of money and try to hide the inflation.

Use government fiat. Only pedo money is real money.

Already have it. Got a couple of 100 bucks for buying it right before the elections.
This shit's gonna explode when the shit hits the fan after 21.1.2017

I made 400 bucks on Trumpcoin, and then it's value went back down the day after the election. Good thing I sold them. Cryptocurrencies are like gambling on memes.

I'm pretty sure Trumpcoin is going to go back up when he becomes president.

please nigger, you should buy crack.
As for any sane economic advice.
BUY THE FUCKING DIP

Reminder that Chyna is wholly responsible for BitCoin's current high value. It's a house of cards, if the Chynese start taxing or seize exchanges the ass is going to fall out of it.

On the other hand the Chinese are restricting Gold imports and foreign exchange access which is pushing people into Bitcoin to get their money out of the country/out of the Yuan.

I'm not sure it can go much higher than this but I was saying the same at $500.

Ethereum is cheap compared with recent history but recent months have proven that they're not resilient to attacks.

Monero looks like a strong more anonymous Bitcoin competitor.

Dash is becoming easier and more accessible.

Litecoin has upside potential but is probably better for short-term speculation than anything else.

Can one of you UltraJews give us a little context on how best to break into this? I wouldn't mind playing around with a few 100 bucks in this market but don't where to start.

Buy on coinbase.com

Dont bother trading, just hold

This is true, but unless they sell the coins after seizing: less coins in circulation = higher price

Right, but what if they just declare it's use illegal. So much potential for fucked shit to happen in Chyna.

I'm of two minds right now. I think shit is going to go down next year and there will be a global recession but I'm also not sure how governments will react. It's either extremely good or extremely bad for Bitcoin.

they can suck my whole asshole, got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

You can trade on exchanges if you're into speculation. Holding currency in an exchange is riskier though, they're huge targets for hacks.

You could also trade using wallets on your own PC and services like shapeshift.io but each trade is going to take a hit and you've no margin so it's long term only. I do this because I'm looking at macro.

If we invest in Bitcoin with China controlling 90% of the mining wouldn't this be disastrous?

Isn't this shit hard to enforce?
Why good and why bad?

Bitcoin's main problem is that the cunts in charge at the moment (The Core Team) won't increase the blocksize to something significant.

If they did this, adoption would be able to grow, and with increased adoption would come increased decentralization in regards to mining.

I'm not necessarily against SegWit (have not looked at the code myself) and I am an advocate of the Lightning Network (if it is, ultimately, feasible).

But blocksize increase will ultimately be necessary to transfer funds off/on lightning anyway. It also would've given Bitcoin a bit more buffer to work with while we wait. I imagine Core realize this, so to keep the blocksize as is stinks of corruption more than it does retardation.

Monero, Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum are not too bad. I agree with OP's sentiment of getting them while they're cheap.

If something is going to cut the head of the Jew Fiat Hydra, it will be cryptocurrency.

They won't be able to see Bitcoin transactions but they will be able to see transactions in Yuan. Getting in or out of Bitcoin will be made harder, exchanges would be out of business and it would be up to more ad hoc services like localbitcoin.

Good because governments are going to print a shit load of currency which makes people lose faith and look for alternatives like Bitcoin to store wealth.

Bad because the governments don't like competition and may criminalize alternative currencies. With Gold they have been able to suppress the price with 'paper Gold' and co-ordinated selling they have absolutely no control over Bitcoin's price so the only option is to make it illegal.

So is this a worthy investment? Is there somewhere I can learn and read more, or is this all uncharted territory so far?

That's another problem, and probably the reason the Bitcoin Core team didn't increase blocksize (the Chynese miners didn't want it, and they dominate).

i'd rather have a byte of control

Its definitely worth having some money in it, but I wouldn't go all in. I have 7% of my savings in cryptocurrencies, I'll be buying the dips to get that up to 10-15% unless something major changes.

I got into BTC in 2011 after the "bubble burst". Back then the price collapsed from 30$ all time high to 2$ over a period of 6 months. I bought on avarage for 4$ / BTC. Then another "bubble burst" in the 200$ region and then another one in the 1200$ region. I am still holding my coins and I have no plans to sell them because I know that a ban on cash will come and then it gets very interesting. I believe BTC will either go parabolic or be replaced by a better system eventually. For case 1 I think we will see 2000$ in a few years because everywhere around the world, there is this trend of banning cash and instituting capital controls. People will seek for possibilites of circumventing these measures. BTC will be used as the means of transport for exporting your money to a safe heaven in the carribean.

In my oppinion gold is valuable as well and if you can afford it, you should have some gold reserves. Gold is manipulated as fuck and the current price is still pretty cheap. Remember that since 2008 the fiat money amounts have trippled in not even a decade. US national debts have increased faster during Obama than during the times of all previous presidents combined. We are on the verge of a great crisis and the kikes will cause it so they can blame the trumpenfuhrer for it.

Remember, kikes get rich by creating fake money (debts) and goyim taking those debts. Normally you only get debts for a collateral (your house, your car, your stocks, your gold). When the financial system collapses it is harvesting time for the kikes. As goyim struggle to pay off their debts, sholomo will just come to your house and collect his collateral. The stocks he might have sold you for thousands of dollars are now worthless as well and he will buy them back from you fro pennies on the dollar.

Cocaine is banned as well but you know how well this works. Governments always lose against markets in the end. It might be right that getting in or out will be more complicated for Chinese but it is still possible. Accountants will just send the funds through proxies and strawmen in other countries before it gets sent to the real destination. It is also possible for you as a Chinese, to book a flight to HK, Macau or Taiwan and just buy your coins there if necessary. Then you go home with your money in form of BTC and nobody knows it at home.

Rich Chinese are looking for a way to get their money out of China because they know that China is a giantic bubble. This is why they are buying up all the real estate in vancouver and seattle and australia. Their goal is not to hold the money in China in form of BTC but to get it out of the country and convert it to dollars. Even if only a small fraction of Chinese monies that have to be exported are going this BTC route, the impact will be giantic.

Because I'm not a good investor. I recognized bitcoin as a pyramid scheme instantly and as such acknowledge that it has potential for making money by speculation. But I'm not all that good at following shit like that, buying when pumps occur and selling at the dumps etc. I always keep thinking, people have to see through this shit way before it breaks. Guess I have too much faith in normalfags.

While it is good to have competition on the cryptocoin markets, I don't believe that all the Bitcoin (early) adopters will voluntarily just switch to another coin. For switching the benefits must be large (more anonymity, faster transaction speed, less vulnerabilities, etc.)

Making it illegal will not evaporate the BTC the Chinese hold. It will make Chinese demand smaller and probably lead to BTC already in Chinese hands beeing moved to offshore places like HK and Singapore. Buying might also be done in those places when they go on a city trip.

Keep in mind that China is not the only country out there. Now you have India with the ban on cash/large denomination bills experiment and Venezuela with the exact same experiment. Then you have Thailand which is also shilling for a cashless society and Swedencucks who are already pretty much cashless. People will try to get their savings into safety - no matter if they risk jail time for it.

You can argue that BTC is a ponzi scheme but contrary to the governmental debt/pension system and the banking system it is not controlled or at least let's assume by the tribe and having an alternative to kosher systems is always a plus. Personally I dream of the day when BTC is legal tender or at least widely accepted by normies so I can buy a gold brick or cheeseburger with BTC. In my area only hipster coffee shops accept BTC.

Well, the difference between the banking system and BTC is that we don't know who controls BTC. I've seen good analyses of the mining being done the first years (I don't have them at hand, but you can find them on that main bitcoin forum.) During the initial phase, where difficulty was low, it was pretty much 2-3 IPs who mined everything and the second stage wasn't much better being in the low double digits.

At least 10% of all bitcoin that will ever be made is controlled by whatever group the "Satoshi" character is a front for. That's a low estimate, the more likely number is closer to 20%.

Now, what you have to realize is this. 10% of an economy is an insanely high number. It's an amount that the Kings of our old dictatorial societies could only dream of. And because of increasing difficulty, no one will ever reach a holding of similar value. When you hold vastly more of the wealth in an economy than anyone else, you can manipulate it any way you want.

This means that if bitcoin fans dreams became true and bitcoin soars to exceptional levels of wealth, then yes, they would be the new lower aristocracy of this world (hard to imagine the aristocracy already in place letting this happen, but let's just imagine it for the sake of argument.) But whoever controls those initial bitcoins would basically be god emperor of the earth.

A thought occurs. What if a bunch of anons started using their meme magic on the stock exchange? Or at the very least, we worked together to pump and dump stocks?

Is pumping and dumping illegal? Isn't that similar to insider trading? In that you artificially cause the stocks to increase?

ethereum is for faggots

No wonder OP is pushing it, like shit

It can quickly become micro-cap stock fraud. But no one is going to enforce that on individuals on a Laotian goat-insemination board.

It's very illegal, though it's done all the time by penny stock youtube celebs.

Memeing a cryptocurrency would be easier than stocks. You can buy into cryptocurrencies at any price and the pump could be much higher.

I ceased using banks altogether. If I am to make a transfer to a bank account, there is a local provider that allows me to just send coins, and they will send money to the bank account. This service also allows me to convert incoming bank transfers into BTC with no questions asked (you don't even have to provide your email address). Well, this service is local, restricted to one country, and I am quite surprised why it exists, so you may be out of luck. Should I get a debit card, I can get one from Coinsbank or Xapo, they require a phone number verification and you need some address to receive the card. I deal bitcoins with a few of my friends IRL, not too much, but helps me cash them out a bit anonymously without touching the jewish system and then spend the cash in local shops. And many internet services I use allow direct Bitcoin payment. It feels great to be free, Bitcoin is a truly marvelous invention.

Everything is tracked in bitcoin. So if they find out one of your transactions belongs to you. they can trace your entire spending history. Best way is to use a new wallet for each transaction, but what about the first bitcoin you get… if you have solar, or free electricity its best to mine since harder to trace and can change collection wallet anytime. Antminer R4 is the best miner now sh op.bitmain.com/market.htm?name=antminer_r4_silent_bitcoin_miner_for_home
Remember, the creator Satoshi has like 75% of all the bitcoins… lots of control/manipulation power so who is this guy…

reasonable, good hedge

Not necessarily. An adversary doesn't have a proof, which output is your payment and which one is the rest. You can also use Bitcoin mixers to further conceal the money flow.

why even live

The original coins haven't even moved and are probably gone, but I believe whoever made it should be entitled to them anyway. Also, only extremists advocate or believe that bitcoin is a good solution as a world reserve currency or an exclusive use currency even. So far it has had a lot of shit thrown at it by governments and as of now is only getting stronger. It's fine to decide it's not the right thing for you, but to write it off as a ponzi scheme or a scam of some kind is to not understand its history, underpinnings, and value proposition.

Did the mods really have to anchor this?

Because it is yet more jew garbage.

Imagine being such a cunt you just go on the internet and talk about things you know nothing about as if you actually knew the first thing about them? Your post would look a lot like this faggot's.

competition is always essential for a good system
let people choose what they want to use as currency/ies freely

So Bitcoin is reaching 775$ while gold is tanking. Did anyone else notice how they usually go to the opposite directions? Would be a good idea to own gold AND btc. When one asset is tanking, the other is surging