Commie Hate Thread

ITT: We dump info graphics, memes, and compile arguments against communism

I fucking hate commies with a passion. Dump memes and infographics that would trigger Holla Forums. I want to stockpile some good ones.

Also Id like to have some side discussion about good arguments to combat communism. Which destroy it logically and could convince any fence sitters. I'd like to critique and analyze our arguments to make them stronger and to sharpen our teeth so to speak.

Fuck Commies

I have no memes

i was searching for another video and I saw this one's name and couldn't remember what the video was about, but it seems like it belongs here.

This is my own ramblings thatba come up with so please let me know if this is solid and makes sense to any of you.
My primary counter point to Holla Forums's "muh real communism" and against communism's effectiveness in general is as follows:

Communism has been tried and it has produced nothing but failed states. Faggots will insist though that "real" communism has never been tried because it by definition requires a "stateless society". So essentially "real" communism is anarcho-communism, but it's fucking retarded. Pic related. It explains how far left and down ideologies cannot exist past a very small and closely knit tribal structure. In a modern world you will never have everyone agree on something like communism. Thus, it inherently has to be enforced by a state-like structure. And that state will have to kill everyone who vocally objects and scare everyone else into submission, creating a police state. That is what we have seen in the long list of failed communist, 1984-like, countries. The communism that has been tried is as real as it will ever get in the modern world. Far lefties' imaginary utopian vision is literally a pipe dream that could never be implemented as they envision it. Any attempts in the modern world have created that and will inevitably create that due to its inherently authoritarian and unnatural requirements. Communism has been tried and it has failed and, thus, it has no credibility.

Wow, our memes have literally become reality. I kind of like this Bernstain universe.

Kek more like this would also be nice.

Aye, but you have Digits.

FUCKING FAGGOTS

Free helicopter rides for leftists when?

Tomorrow.

a classic

pretty sure most people knew that was a dude
BECAUSE HE HAS A FUCKING BEARD

And broader shoulders.

The greatest tool to defeat communism has been automatization.

Without a large, poor, overworked and cynical working class, communism is nothing more then a bunch of degenerates.

That looks like someone you want to throw out of a window, drag him back in, throw out again and repeat for 4 or 5 hours.

Where's a good place to start with dismantling Hegelianism?

Jews invented communism and took over Russia. Russia took half of Europe and destroyed it. Now most people from these countries hate Russia and equate them with communism, stupid Russians think that they should go back to glorious CCCP cuzco they were so big and strong.. yeah
Communism destroyed my country and friendship with a brotherly nation. I feel weird for even saying brotherly nation. That's what commies said to Poland or Czechoslovakia. NOW THE SITUATION IN BROTHERLY CZECHOSLOVAKIA IS NORMALISED. I will never get over it. Can it be ever fixed ?

And I think that this speaks volumes on how cruel and evil communism was. Even the people (and it would be a majority in Poland I believe) who believe in holocaust and think that Hitler did everything wrong… they still think that communism / Russians were worse ! The only people who say otherwise were most likely informers or members of the party I.E fucking traitors

At the most surface level, the fact that commies look down their hook noses at the working class & shit on them non-stop renders it self-defeating. On a deeper level, like every marxist-inspired ideology it operates on a deliberate ignorance of human nature if not complete contempt for nature itself.

user pls
Communism is shit but capitalism isn't much better either.

Nice try Holla Forums filth

Okay.

Try these.

It's the best thing anti-communists have ever thought of.

Victory through memes.

Nigga just because banks are a think doesn't mean capitalist is the best system yet devised make it so fracinal reserve lending is illegal and ban extra ordinary intress rates of 50% to 500% per quarter and the system works great if the people dont make bad choices and if they do then its their own fault for buying shit they can't afford not the banks

Low regulations fair rule based free market systems are the best way of doing things clearly
Eat a bag o dick you commi faggots

You're new. Read horkheimer,maybe adorno. Leftypol is an aberration and doesn't represent any political movement on the world.

Is there a reason why Holla Forums is the 3rd top board?

Hegelianism isn't necessarily bad,though.

get rid of everything after "no god" in the 3rd one

sure nigga, I was thinking about it

I fucking love these.

k e k

I don't get the broomstick one. Please help, I'm retarded.

There's a bot spamming it

It's okay, we can both be retarded together, I didn't get it either.

Holla Forums users are effeminate NEETs and shitskins who support their ideology because it thinks automation will allow them to be NEETs forever. It's one of the top boards but has one of the smallest genuine userbases. It's mainly people who hate Holla Forums and bots who keep it alive and so high up. They spend so much time fellating the "working class" despite never wanting to actually be a part of the working class.

Daily reminder that capitalism is pro-white genocide.

then stop using capitalist accomplishments like internet, computers and electricity.

Shut up you kike slave.

Funny, I thought European peoples accomplished those things out of their own genius. One example of why you're a faggot: men like Tesla died in poverty. Thanks for enlightening the world with your shekels, Herschel.

Capitalism assumes that the people within it are moral. It's one of the prerequisites for it. Within a proper ethical framework it works fine. But kikes and commies intentionally destroyed that framework in order to make the West consume*rism** itself.

Muh whataboutisms, fuck off

Fuck off with your kike dialectic.

People in Soviet Union were Auschwitz-tier thin because of starvation, therefore a broomstick is a thick object.

Get it?

Okay, let's try this. In regular hide and seek, there is a rule that you cannot hide behind e.g. a wall a million feet long, since it would take too long to go around and find your hiding place.

Same goes for broomstick in the Soviet Union.

Communism doesn't work :).

brother dean. Triggers college students left and right.

Both are pretty jewish, user.

My kind of thread

They're both entirely so.

Lolbergs and Commutards are equally retarded.

its not so good because they only starved during first 20 years (which had more to do with issues predating ussr)

ISIS pls.

and into the trash it goes

Studying ruining male friendships with faggotry.

It is the engine on which modern "progress" and "moderation" are built. It denies the existence of facts or natural being.

I love this one. The comparison of the two houses makes for effective propaganda. I love how the tilted house, built on egoism and radicalism, is a mess. The other is orderly and well suited on a stable foundation.
Work, family, country.

commies stole your memes?

Milton Friedman was an economist, not a political scientist nor a sociologist (of any sort) and Murray Rothbard was in favor of State Security; as a means to ensure that free trade and liberty was possible. this infograph doesn't work.

checking those dub dubs of truth

I wasn't implying that Holla Forums is a movement. I was just prefacing how it was an argument directed a claim commies spout.

Another good thread anchored

Mods confirmed leftypol kike faggots.

Because the media is not just a "regular" product.

Media should be like any other public service - imagine if the police could make their own rules and support their own policies.

Jesus Christ would you imagine the uproar if the police decided that they would only defend Trump households?

Same applies.

It's not about ethics - all rules should assume the worst in people. Otherwise, those people will exploit it.

For example, if Facebook wants to operate within a given nation, then all policies directed by it should be given to an experienced veteran - a "media sheriff" for that particular area.

We don't expect judges to turn around and become raw ideologues - we expect them to atleast look at a case.

Half the time - the media doesn't.

Now, I'm aware that the government can't be trusted to keep up with an independent media which cannot be bought or bullied - but it is possible in the same way the FBI is atleast partially accountable for its own stake. Not… whatever the hell CNN is doing.