Controlled Opposition

Can we get a thread on controlled opposition going?

I'm having trouble knowing where to turn in this day in age. I don't know who to trust and all mainstream far right white nationalist circles all seem to be entirely controlled opposition. For a long time it's seemed as if being this paranoid about controlled opposition in our political mind frame does no good but I've come to realize how little you can trust anyone anymore, even when they appear legitimate. And then we get into the issue of controlled opposition calling others controlled opposition and that just makes the truth even harder to find. I know that me posting this on Holla Forums will attract plenty of shills willing to tell that some controlled opposition is the real truth and so I know one needs to be careful with whatever truth one is presented. I just need some kind of clue on who to trust and who not to trust.

Where do I go?

This could have maybe gone in QTDDTOT but hopefully this is a wide enough topic

I think it is. I thought about putting it in QTDDTOT but I couldnt find one and I feel as if this topic is broad and important enough to warrant its own thread,

The truth is that you can't trust anyone. There is no place to go. This place is both better and worse, it has more truth and it has more lies.

If they start softening or pivoting on core issues, then vet them and their circles;
typically there are (((indicators))), in addition to wavering message, that will clue you in about controlled opposition.

polite sage

You just have to spot the signs. It doesn't really matter if they're controlled or not: what matters is the general narrative they preach. Take Breitbart for example, we don't know if they're controlled opposition or not. We can infer that Steve Bannon was in bed with Trump's campaign, hence why his news outlet shilled for Trump for the entire election cycle and subsequently earned him a spot in the white house. Is Breitbart on "our side"? They were conceived in Israel, one of their top paid editors is a degenerate faggot, who the fuck cares (((who))) controls them at that point?

The truth is the truth no matter who says it. Your politics are in everything you write.

Well you can start with Trump.

Instead of asking questions wherein the reply has the possibility of leading you astray, why not sit back and think about the situation for a moment?

Why has Holla Forums achieved notoriety via silently influencing thinking people, while remaining fractured, decentralized and anonymous?
How can you prevent the narcissistic humiliation of being led by the nose, yourself? What mindset do you have to adopt in order to prevent manipulation?

what (((indicators)))?!
plent of indicators that someone gives off to indicate one is controlled oppositon are not exactly obvious to me or most other people. A lot of these indicators you speak of are never very overt. I feel as if the best indicators people can give is the popular are controlled opposition and the esoteric are ones who tell the truth. Which isnt exactly helpful because for all thats worth I might aswell believe the people who say Humans are aliens from a different planet and Jews are reptlilian shape shifters.

No fucking shit sherlock. You might aswell start of the Alphabet with the letter A.

The daily stormer without a doubt. They follow the same failed formula as every other controlled op in the US

Things are moving fast these days user. You must ask yourself is Holla Forums the same as it was a year ago?

There's an old saying. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. You have to ask yourself if it makes sense; if what you're reading or seeing jibes with reality. Unfortunately, if you spend all of your time on Holla Forums, then your sense of reality has been skewed.

If something doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true. You just have to figure it out on your own. Consider the source - ALWAYS consider the source - and look at what the source cites as its evidence.

tl;dr - learn to think for yourself instead of asking Holla Forums.

quality post

what do you think I've been doing? I have thought and pondered on this for a while. I just cant find an answer that isnt coming from one guy no ones ever heard of that. And that doesnt even make me know whether or not to believe them because either the truth is only in the hands of couple unknown people or its just not the truth. I know shits not black and white but I cant seem to find anyone to trust.

Yeah I've known about anglin and his shit. How he changes. One month he says we should work with muslims to defeat ZOG, next month he says muslims are evil and want to take over the world. You cant trust Anglin at all. I never liked that he casually took trips to south-east asia to fuck asian whores. I also never liked that he looked like a Negro-Gook with bleached skin and blue eyes.

I do think for my self. If I didnt I wouldve posted this thread long ago. I just have gotten to a point where I dont know where to go or who to trust.

Obviously we agree avoid things that "too good to be true" (and that is relevant for all aspects in life)

But I think people are speaking too much in generalities, and since we don't really have an indisputably "pure", uncorrupted white nationalist organization out there, there's no standard to compare an honest one to whatever is "too good to be true".

Can any anons offer their insight into who is trustworthy and who is not? And while Trump is likely not a white nationalist – he's never claimed to be – I don't agree he's controlled op like another user suggested. The media slander against him when they leaked his pussy grabbing videos was the most vicious character assassination I've ever witnessed in my life. I know people claim that that was done to paint him as an "outsider", but very few people in the world could manage to recover from that onslaught and then destroy Hillary Clinton in the 2nd debate to save his campaign. We'll agree to disagree.

it doesn't matter what form Holla Forums takes on, as long as the discussion grabs the attention of the curious and forces them to think.

The sons and daughters of the rich and powerful, within the confines of their establishment-crafted lives, occasionally rank among the random anons that you will interact with.
If we can migrate and regroup every time a chan gets compromised, we will still be occupying space that forces the hand of whoever gets in the way of sicc nazi bantz.

There is no formula for trust, you have to develop a feel for the right environment in which to spread information and lure in unsuspecting bluepills. That's the only thing that you can do, short of breaking the law and taking something IRL. We're all on our own, for now.

when it comes to Trump. I used to think along the lines of
"The media doesnt respect us enough to put out Trump as controlled opposition. If they really thought we were that smart they'd not be as overt about it"

But I just think why wouldnt they go that far? they want to do as much in their power to secure their fate so why would they not put out someone like Trump and make it appear as if he is an 'outsider'

I'm sure you can provide examples similar to DS with evidence of them being controlled, right?

The election was going to be Jeb! vs Hillary if Trump never entered the race.

Like I said I can't prove that a giant conspiracy didn't take place, but after watching the media coverage and nonstop slander against him for 18 months straight, I just can't be convinced that Trump and the media were working hand-in-hand to deceive the American people. Like I said, the pussy grabbing video could have cratered his campaign if he was any other candidate. That in no way benefited his public image.

The reality of it is that truth is truth, no matter who says it or from where it comes. If a Jew tells you that 1+1=2, does that mean it isn't true?

As for Trump, I do not know. I've always said I'll give him his first 100 days before I make any realistic judgment; but even that isn't enough. GWB's first 100 days were the most uneventful, boring crap in the history of Presidential 100 days. But then everything changed when we got attacked. So, who knows? Trump's time in office could be non-eventful and historically meaningless or we could see the happening to end all happenings. I don't think he'll be the savior of White America nor do I think he's a Russian spy sent by Jews to enact FEMA camps to feed us to aliens. (yes, that's a real conspiracy theory)

I find it's best to take a deep breath, make yourself calm, and rely on your instinct. Believe me, it helps.

The biggest red flag is refusal to name the jew.

Okay, but even if Trump isnt controlled opposition he still doesnt give off any kind of signals that isnt. I mean how can we look at his daughter and sons Jewish inlaws and think "Oh well never mind them, he's just fooling those gullible Israelis into thinking hes not controlled".
The only way I could believe that is if there exists an actual split between Marxists Jews and Israeli Jews which I dont believe there is and even if there was a split they'd still have the end goal of swindling goyim. I've heard a somewhat Jared Taylor esque argument that Israelis are the 'good jews' and that the 'bad jews' are communists like soro's despite soro's having cutt of his finacial support of FEMEN when they decided to expand into Israel. I wouldnt mind believeing that Israeli Jews could actually be an ally to white nationalists but its just to good to be true and sounds like a trap for gullible white nationalist goyim to fall into.

This place has been compromised for a long time.

yeah the mods dont talk to us anymore they are very picky about what we are allowed to say and anyone that makes intelligent posts is purposefully banned so as to drive away the high iq posters and quality content makers

Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson is harmless. He's just a normal bluepilled conservative. I hate you faggots who punch to the right instead of focusing on the real problems.

Getting holed up trying to detect which movements are pure and which are controlled ops has always been one of Holla Forumss achilles heels. It's easy to let this overanalysis happen when sight of the goal is lost in the morass of shitposting and constantly correcting each others logic. It's a double edged sword as this paranoia makes Holla Forums almost impossible to penetrate for our three-lettered friends, but it also stops many anons from taking a risk in the real world.

The problem kind of feeds itself when you consider that Holla Forums influences political discussion in a way that people are coming to Holla Forums, seeing what we're talking about, taking some of the important stuff and dismissing the rest because of the racism meme, and then crystallizing that into action irl. These are the movements which we then end up criticizing for not being pure enough, who then accuse us of being eternally confined to the basement, and the cycle just keeps going. It occurs to me that overanalysing real movements in the hunt for jewish puppet strings is more of an important cultural marker than an actual fruitful discussion, because at some level it maintains a high standard for real-world ideological analogues.

I think Trump was seen as controlled like a bouncing ball could be controlled. On the surface he's really quite open about everything, he follows a path and reacts to things really predictably. He's wasn't directly controlled, people set up situations so he reacts/bounces to them in a certain way. Its been confirmed that people around the Clintons and maybe even Bill Clinton himself tried to direct Trump so they could win the presidency easier.

The problem was, they didn't know who he was or how hard he would bounce. They completely misjudged him, Trump knows how to control himself and he moves how he wants. He only goes with what everyone expects him to do because he personally set the whole situation up for himself. The number of times he's done this in the past six months is quite remarkable. Everything he does is playing a character and he knows when to break or modify character to crush his opponents and pull a surprise win.

Trump played his part as a guidable idiot and then suddenly smashed through and curved around everything set up to stop him at the last second.

The people opposing him have every right to be scared, they had, and still have, no idea what the hell Trump is and how he does it.

And they can't stop him.

(Of course Trump isn't on our side either, so try not to be surprised when shit doesn't go our way; even if the media gets so fucking shrill that I still fucking have headache from the last couple of articles I read. Trump is a 'what is most effective in my mind is good' type of person and he probably considers a shitload of people as suckers he conned for their own good.)

tucker carlson pls go

I'm not paranoid its just that people are out to get me.
I just dont want a false sheperd to see a growing group of 'woke' goyim and immediatly view it as a cash cow. Then they latch on to this group and exploit it to either gain sheckles or to control it from actually doing anything. Thats why people like David Duke exist. They're either controlled opposition or they just want to exploit an existing audience for money.

Actually, you can trust people. You have to vet them first, though, and discern whether or not the person has any ulterior motives (And see if those are contradictory to that which is true, good, and natural).

It can be terribly frustrating at first, but it is possible.

Anonymous communities are the easiest thing to subvert. A band of dedicated Jews could take this board over if they were hell bent on it.

You never watched CNN in the early 2000's then. He is a pure shill just like O'Reily and the fact he has become a "hero" all of a sudden and so fast is very suspicious.

Donald Trump

You guys say this all the time but I just don't see it. All I ever see is a picture where he's sitting with some asian girls. That and people making fun of his looks

they already have

you're an idiot

i can't tell if you're retarded or just shilling

You have to be realistic. While the pendulum is swinging back hard to the right and bringing with it a return of nationalism. It is not yet time to openly go against the kike machine so unfortunately we have to (((tolerate))) right wing media that also happens to be created with kike influence.

Their time will come but we must wait. The only problem is they can 'rebrand' as they are already doing with the (((alt-right))) term. The eternal jew is a problem that may never go away without destroying most of the world with them.

I should have also said rebranding (((alt-right))) also allows them to control the narrative and hence what is and what isnt taboo to say. Just like at r/the_donald where that has already happened. Just try to talk about jews in any way that isnt with brown nosing praise and you get down voted into oblivion

I think we can all see why all of a sudden the blackpill, concerned citizens emerged.

the key to controlled opposition is 3 aspects:

1) Talmudic Rhetoric
2) "Give an inch"
3) "LET'S FUCKING KILL EM ALL

the first is understanding us and thus wanting to distract us and thus making us focus on the wrong target.

The second is trying to be "like us" and then pretending everyone agrees and those who don't are "extremists"

and the third is those who want us to out ourselves and ensure that their narrative of illogical rayciss goober gobbers is true.

Anyone wearing a white sheet, anyone seen giving the sig heil, anyone with a nazi armband, anyone who acknowledges they're a white nationalist and publicly supported Donald Trump is your controlled opposition who may or may not be receiving a check

we have a whole board of controlled opposition

its because of retards like this that think they can analyze things off the top of their head with zero investigation zero education and zero intelligence that we live in such an awful society

this kind of retard is weaponized as a noise bomb. it's bad enough that when they gain the habits of acting like this we are down one person that has suspicion about things that could possibly be constructive to the cause of freedom. but then they spread their retardation like plague.

LOL ITS SOME ONE DISAGREEING WITH MY THEORY THAT NAMES THE JEW ITS A SHILL LOL BECAUSE MY THEORY IS SO INTELLIGENTLY BULLPROOFED NO ONE OTHER THAN A SHILL COULD DISAGREE

or any rational person

THIS

ever since hotwheels left it has been particularly obvious

this site has been absorbed into the machine. bot posts, jew-crafted content, its all a distraction to sublimate unrest

like pizzagate…holy shit….obviously people in washington are pedos. But there is no evidence that pizza fucker or his restaraunt have ANYTHING to do with it. Such a fucking dead end that these retarded savages have been obsessed over.

A good way to evade controlled opposition is to only hitch your wagon to the establishment people in power. Trump is no longer controlled opposition, since he was elected president, so you can trust him not to be controlled opposition.

what have you been huffing since early childhood?

The establishment people in power are the ones controlling the controlled opposition…..

holy shit I'm starting to believe this place is flooded with chatbots programmed to say absolutely retarded shit so the real people that come here become stupider with every post they read

Wow, what a load of bullshit. Funny how all the whining about Anglin, TRS, anybody really follows the same formula of vague unsubstantiated bullshit that's knocked down by actually looking at the content the accused produces.

Unless you're being asked to commit a violent crime, then you're probably not the target of controlled opposition. Most of the people Holla Forums accuses of being controlled opposition are really just stupid retards with terrible ideas.

Man, if you can't reason and intuit that for yourself, then you're pretty fucked.

There are no good Jews, but Israeli Jews primary concern is sucking up those welfare shekels from Uncle Goy, they're not as hot on the whole browning of America the Marxist Jews get hard over because they're aware of the fact browns don't give a fuck about Jews and aren't going to give them billions in welfare annually. Then there are the Jews who really only give a shit about their own shekels. All three groups can be played off of each other and used against each other because Jews will jew anybody even other Jews.

But yeah, Trump is purple pilled at best on the Jews, though you'd think this constant stream of hate coming from Jews at him might flip him over to our side eventually.

Oh fuck off! When you go defend Andrew Jackson's statue from feral nignogs then you can start shitting on people who do real stuff.

As long as they follow the absolute ground-principle of nationalism they are fine. Shills and controlled opposition are going to try and step over that line, which means they are thrown to the bog the second they do it.

The problem with pizzagate is, while I'm sure there is something there, we have these fucking internet Scooby Doo Squads doing these half-assed investigations where most of the "evidence" is very circumstantial and speculative. We hit a dead end as to what amateur investigation can do on the matter, but since, as far as we no, there is no real investigation happening, bored people on the internet are just spiraling down into bullshit and hurting the whole inquiry.

There is far more to controlled oppositon than calls to violence so your opponents can be v&. Take Alex Jones, for instance. He is a boisterous, annoying crackpot. He will repeat the most ridiculous conspiracy theories. So what happens when something legitimate comes along? He endorses it. All the MSM has to do now is show the normies his crazy, off-point ranting with references to illuminati nazis in the background so that the audience can just tell themselves it's all a crackpot tinfoil bullshit and forget about it. This is called "poisoning the well".
Then there are the active subversives like "based faggot" Milo, all sorts of "based niggers" and "traditional traps". When the establishment sees opposition support spreading, and threatening their hold - a reaction - they send in agents like these. Migrant crisis and sjw bullshit starting to redpill normies? Better give them outlets for the more obvious problems while ensuring the poz stays there. Milo is a way of making sure the mases don't start questioning faggotry as well.
Of course, retards exist, and not all controlled op is actually controlled. But if it's furthering the interests of our enemies, do we really care to make that distinction?

I'm fairly sure this happened:
It was there, the things that were found make me 100% sure, but it sure as hell is no more. Every day of public investigation sees an exponential decrease in the probability of finding any real evidence.

I thought the whole point of the thread was to figure out which sources to consider…

All I can say is look at what they have to say about jews. Trying to distract from the jews is the biggest controlled opposition tell.

Look out for blame shifting. Controlled opposition will blame women, christianity, anglos, russia etc in order to get is focused on the wrong people.

the only way to know what is true and what is not is by knowing the context and having experience with it, that is, having figured out the patterns in things for yourself.

Retards like you are fixated on "JEWS" when you don't even know what that means. You are the kind of subhuman animal that just starts believing things because it gets shoves into your mind by people saying it again and again. You never thought about anything critically. You just believed what you were told to believe.

smdh fam
Sometimes I feel like you kids haven't been exposed to any WN outside of Holla Forums