archive.is/xHTly
archive.is/BgrDy
medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf
pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Queen Maisie

For being so metal Night King definitely lacks a dedicated team of undead bards with lightning powered lutes to add a little bit of musical accompaniment to more profound moments of his conquest.

Bring back Edmure Radmure!

Get that ogre shite outta here.

Maisie is proud of you

He could hire the following people:

Nice

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd

/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe
/got/ season 7 thread #22
archive.is/qVCQR
/got/ season 7 #Live
archive.is/QOTXJ
/got/ season 7 thread #24
archive.is/xHTly
/got/ season 7 thread #25
archive.is/BgrDy

The list goes on and on. I personalty would not mind either Immortal or Behemoth.

But those doesn't have frozen stuff in their names

But then one of them did an album titled "Battles in the north" and another goes well with the whole undead demon thing.

The Night's King uses the dragon to melt the wall but what was he planning on doing before having the dragon?

boy was I wrong

Alrighty then. Rhapsody has a song called Rage of the Winter.

Get on my level

Do you think Maisie can ski? How does she handle low temperatures? What activities would you suggest to your Maisie if you were to spend a week in a remote mountain cabin?

Relevance?
If you keep this up I'll hold you in contempt of court.

I don't understand what you're saying

I dunno. Maybe?
You're saying that like she is sitting next to me and I should ask her.
Making lots of hot tea, drinking hot tea, watching good stuff on the telly, reading interesting books, building snowmen and snow castles, throwing snowballs at each other, cutting and possibly carving wood, and lots of sex.

The charges are as follows:

So what is going to happen first? Episode 7 leak or The Northeners making Jon Snow's Horse their King?

I vote for the horse

To be honest the horses in this show are far more competent

GAME OF HORSE

gurm sure has subverted some adventure tropes here

>suggesting buidling snowmen, but no snowwomen
*runs off to nearest hotel bar and doesn't return your calls*

throw javelins at it until it breaks

Robert Jordan always does the same… Like in the whole chapter the following thing happens:

I'll get someone else then

Oh boy, we have a new sheriff in town

So Tyrion hinted at establishing a more democratic line of succession for Westeros. Will there be President Tyrion?

Does Kelly C have any original Dothraki left?

Or is this crew all newbies from when she killed all the Khals in Vaes Dothrak?

Yeah, like forgetting to include any adventure

What do you mean Kelly C? Nevermind, just had to read it out loud But I am sure they are just soldiers, I dont think any of them died? If then, from what? They probably just got pushed into the background, she has not had any major loss to her Dothraki army ever. They might have just got mixed up when she got captured, but they returned to her when she burned them all down. Right? I mean we dont really see that nigress anyways anymore besides when she calls her name.

Why did Ol' Jonny boy bend the knee after breaker of chairs pretty much agreed to his original terms

The original ones all got killed off, most of them as early as Quarth in S2 I believe?

Some were definitely murdered in Qarth, plus didn't Sons of the Harpy get some too?

Salsa did mention Ghost in episode 6, he's waiting patiently for Jon to return to Winterfell unlike some of the lesser lords who are growing anxious.

Pretty sure Sons of the Harpy mainly killed the Unsullied since those were her warriors. Sure they may have but it wasnt mainly them. I dont really remember way back as early as S2 though.

Wait, what? That's not how it works, it's either Maisie or attempting to lure Maisie back!

There weren't many left when they were wandering the red wastes, i think that's back when they still had that dude from Scorpion Dothraki.

I thought Kal Drogo aka aquaman or whatever had 40men to his army?

medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf

seems like some people still refuse to read this

He wants dragon pussy.

40 Good Men

oh and btw I want to impregnate and breed female vierys

40K in the books which is absurd for a single Khal but that's GRRM for you. A bunch left after Drogo died but before Dany emerged from the flames with the newly hatched dragons, then many died on the journey east and more died in Qarth when they violated rule # 1.

Hmmm (no homo)

I never watched the show but i read the books, so here are my questions

The first few seasons follow the overall story, getting little things wrong or left out.
But once it hits season four or five can't remember it completely goes on its own course.
Because, you know, GURRM hasn't finished writing the fucking thing.
Eh. Both the books and the show are subpar fantasy.
If you like gratuitous violence and tits, go for it.

Guy's a manchild cunt SJW continuing the grand tradition of over analyzing things, and pronouncing it horrible there's no diversity.

NO SHIT it is flawed. It's one guy's world, it's a fantasy, and ffs not everybody wants to read a fucking linguistic analysis where the language barrier makes stories impossible.

I consider GRRM a lazy hack writer but this guy is a fucking faggot.

Season 6 is post books aka Jon Snow gets shanked and Kelly C flies away on Drogo and gets surrounded by Dothraki at the end of season 5.

Yes, one of the best Series in the history of Television. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Season 1 follow the book extremly closely.
The later seasons start to divert from book material and the quality drops steadily, but it's still a very good show.

Tell me a different show that doesn't follow the same "monster of the week" style and consistently follows a red line of plot from beginning to finish.
It's good, don't let memers tell you otherwise. I am surprised you hold off on watching it this long.

Don't watch it all at once btw.

He really has a point though.
The only thing he didn't take into account is the fact that Game of Thrones isn't a medieveal story and instead picks certain themes from all over history, so the armies being bigger would make sense if you account it not being a medieveal army and actually follow more tha Ancient numbers of army sizes.

Thanks for the correction, user.

This is your mind on GURRM.

Okay, then tell me what to watch instead.

He only has a point if you are a total fucking moron who didn't realize this was fiction, and that fiction is a simplified version of reality that is designed to entertain.

I get thinking that teleportation is stupid, or character actions illogical, but is he such a twat he doesn't understand why people don't want four hundred languages? I hope that faggot tries to write a fantasy with all his realistic settings only for people to put it down as two people attempt to communicate with hand signals for forty thousand words.

STOP THE PRESSES! THE LIGHT PARTICLES IN WESTEROS DO NOT STRICTLY ADHERE TO QUANTUM THEORY

The entire saga of Whose Line is it Anyway, of course.

Is there any subsection of fandom that genuinely wanted this faggot in the show?

Lady Stoneheart would have been a mistake but i can see how some people kept hoping she'd show up.

user please leave such revelations to yourself next time, otherwise there won't anything to discuss here except Maises. Besides, the guy clearly states that he understands the nature of fiction and fantasy, but Gurm as the fraud he is plays >muh realism card whenever possible and should be held accountable for his own words

It's on the author to make sure that the reader suspenses his disbelief when seeing dragons, wights, the others, magic, etc. But if you advertise yourself as making a grim-dark, realistic, low-fantasy world, then there is another standard.

Btw. I don't get why I you are angry at me. I understand that the distances don't make sense. You should be angry at the other people who still try to calculate the distance between Dragonstone and the Wall to make a point, everyone already knows.

bro …

Yes, of course. They create new plotlines out of nothing, reduce the episode number, because there isn't enough storyline left and they want to make spinoffs.

I'd rather have it that they focused on making the main series and getting it right. And I think that would have really been cool.

BRUH

Can we instead discuss women who don't look painfully British?

Pic related: The post

Female Viserys is my new GoT waifu.

I get obvious logic flaws, or plotholes, or really bad physics. This is beyond autism levels.

Writing a low-fantasy world is impossible to his standard - this guy calls historical accounts of troop levels unrealistic. Howard's Conan stories most certainly don't adhere to his retarded rules. If nonfiction writers aren't real enough for him, only his faggot ass would ever produce a story real enough for his tastes.

I'm not. I'm angry at the medium author, because he's a twat. This overanalysis kills any enthusiasm people might have to produce fantasy works. Sci Fi is dead because fanboys howled at any physics mistake. The same thing is happening to Fantasy now.

Question:
Would you a female version of yourself?
[spoiler]I would.[spoiler]

back to cuckchan, faggot

I skimmed through it but it would seem that this fag might have a stroke if he ever studied east Asian history

I actually for a time fantasized fucking a clone of myself. a male clone of myself

but because I wouldn't want him to be a faggot, I wouldn't want to penetrate him, so it was just cuddling and kissing

I totally would a female clone of myself though

Oh god

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

did someone already post those leaks? i dont know since i did something useful got drunk instead of browsing these shitty threads

RADLADS WHERE YOU AT

link is season 8 leaks btw

The real question is would a female version of yourself you? She wouldn't

Hey yeah what the fuck happened to Jon's wolf? I don't even remember.

presumably its somewhere in winterfell/the wall
next time jon is about to be killed they'll probably bring it back
maybe they'll bring it to intimidate cersei
or d&d will completely forget this show even had dire wolves

Digitally up scaling a dog is too hard so they dont bother

Bran

So when will The Jew in the shadows Little Finger be killed by Arya with Catpaw?

Season finale. Cersei will have a miscarriage and Jon will be pounding Daenerys' roastie. Only to find is too loose because of Drogo and Daario's dicks

Female Vyseris looks like Christina Applegate.

What's the name of this app?

What the fuck happened to Daario again?

He's in charge of Meereen

Season 8 spoilers

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

tyrion tells queen pudge to dump him
"Daario and the Second Sons are left in Meereen to keep the peace while a provisional government transfers power to the people."
in other words she left him to go rape and pillage whatever he wants, essos is basically as it was before she arrived

This better turn out to be BS.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

You wish. He didn't fly good.

Ah makes sense now. But can't bran just warg in to Drogo and use him against them?

Oh, no! I sure hope Daario won't get killed.

Will the little Hunchback at the very least get her comeuppance?

RIP Littlefinger

Maybe that will be the surprise of the next season, that Bran can warg the Dragons.
But everybody is fucked because of Bran. That little shit was allowed to be touched by the Night King, so he can use the cripple as a marker and any magic used as a barrier is now useless.

If I had a female clone of myself it's really up in the air whether I'd rape her or she'd rape me. We'd fuck like rabbits but the details are fussy.

because "muh empowered wymyn"
Expect Maisiefaggots defending this

That's the only believable part from all the mayor shit.

It's a good fanfic, a very good one. I don't think Bran will die so easily. To become the Three Eyed Raven just to die so miserably

I can’t think of a more degrading death than being poked to death with Arya’s needle.

If (((they))) really want to please the audience they’ll have him beg for his life and then shit himself when he expires.

If it had Littlefinger becoming the new Night King it would make more sense :^)

If this shit is true, at least seeing the death of the breaker of chairs and the subsequent autistic screeching from SJW and Tumblristas will pay off

I'd say it is the real deal, or an incredibly good imitation of the usual hack writing we've seen since they ran out of book to adapt.

Yeah, that's fake. Better than the one where Sansa wins though.

w e w l a d

So how are they going explain the death of CIA to the Knights of the Vale and The Vale itself?

Rip in pieces Littlefinger poisoned by his enemies so bad he fell down the stairs and cut his throat on a very sharp step

I think the only way Cersei must die is at the hands of Jaime.

Imagine Cersei losing the battle and being forced to burn down King's Landing just like Aerys II. Jaime puts her down of her misery, but he is unable to stop the city getting burned down. This fulfill Danerys' dream of the Throne of Ashes.

Nope, Robin Arryn is in love with Sansa, so any stupid thing she said will be believed by him.

I'm going to write a more accurate Season 8 plot right now
As the wall falls it opens a portal in the space time continuum
CIA suddenly smiles as he says randomly to Salsa "I guess I get to bring friends!"
Planes erupt from portals and begin crashing down across Westeroes, leaving no survivors in their wake
CIA stands in his power stance facing down the army of the dead. Flight ZS-NVB appears from a portal and lands behind CIA
Bane gets out the plane with a gang of masked mercenaries and tells CIA "I came back for you!"
Using their hired guns they proceed to wipe out the White Walkers, Bane personally fights the Night King
As quickly as they come Bane and CIA leave with no survivors of the Night King's army left

How is it even physically possible to fuck up this much.

Hahaha MY SIDES! She'll either by killed by arya or survive the show. Save this post.

I want to believe.

10/10
DESHI BASARA

That's Daenerys role you dingus
Cersei is the woman who have her misogyny internalized. Also she hates immigrants with her dothrakiphobia and also she wants to maintain the slavery system

Bravo dabid.

CIA leaves Littlefinger in charge
Before CIA walks through the portal littlefinger calls out to him
CIA, you're a big guy
CIA turns back towards Littlefinger
"For you"

Kek

It's actually literally every female character's role. If the marxists were to criticize any of them (pic related) it would be dany for using her dragons to save 5 cis white males instead of hundreds of poc unsullied. Daily reminder this is a story written by a hippie and adapted by two jews, if Cersei is killed by anyone other than arya or some other female character I'll suck my own dick, take a picture of it and post it here.

Name my band /got/

I have a sister who people mistake us for twins but in reality I know for a fact its just cause of freckles. So hmmm maybe, but I wont upload a pic of myself for reasons to find out.

Midget, Caloreesi and the trannies.

underrated pun tbh famalam

Rule 1 what?

One Erection

Two Pukes and Some Spooks

Marshmellow Queens of the Stone Age

The hippie also wrote the valonqar prophecy. I already screencapped your comment. So I hope you deliver.

The show already pulled the "this term has no gender" line. They'll just do it again with valonqar.

Heil'd

“Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First to the Table, The Unbalanced, Thick of the Ankles, the Ravenous and the First Fed, Queen of Meringues, Caloreesi of the Great Grain Sea, Picnicker of the Realm, Lady Pregnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chairs and Hunger of Drumsticks”

Imagine dragons ft. niggers

1.Final battle is at winterfell. NIGHT KING vs NORTH [Jon-Sansa-Dany….]
2.Dany V night king, Dragon v Dragon mid -air fight scene, ends in draw
3.Bran connects to tree. Bran dies, he becomes a tree. He can still communicate to starks.
4.Bran tells Stark kids JON must kill Night king - can be only him.
5.Jon needs a magic sword to kill night king - but 1st he must sacrifice someone he loves
6.Arya, Sansa & Dany all volunteer to die. Jon thinks. Jon kills Dany in weirwood.
7.Jon gathers all North. Jon declares Sansa QUEEN IN THE NORTH. Jon leaves to fight.
8. Massive battle occurs. Many secondary characters die.
9.JON V NIGHT KING. Epic fight. Night King dominates, Jon is wounded. SUDDENLY BRAN Distracts him. JON kills Night king.
10.Bran wargs 2 dragons left , Sansa & Tyrion ride out the dragons and kill the ice dragon
11.Sansa brings Jon back to Winterfell. Mel dies to save Jon on Sansa request. Jon wakes up. But he is blind from injury.
12. Jon is sad, leaves winterfell to go to wall. Tearful goodbye to Jon from Sansa.
13. Euron rapes Yara every night. Yara is pregnant, Euron cuts her stomach and pulls out baby. Yara dies. Theon kills Euron
14.Arya kills Jaime, takes his face. Tries to kill Cersei, fails. Brienne executes Arya.
15.Meanwhile, cunning Cersei builds up her army in south. Wants to kill Sansa
16.Sansa vacates winterfell. Moves all survivors to Vale. Robin Arryn puts Sansa in charge of Vale.
17.Theon joins Sansa and tells her she is the only family he has left. Sansa puts Theon in charge of navy. Theon vows to not fail her.
18.Cersei marches her entire force against North/Vale. Sends navy too. Qyburn argues attacking Vale is impossible. Cersei is mad & obsessed with Sansa, so tells Mountain to kill Qyburn
19.Endgame battle for IRON THRONE - SANSA V CERSEI.
Cersei navy seems to win, then Theon rear attacks them and cersei navy is completely destroyed. Ironborn declare Theon their lord.
Cersei forces are destroyed at the Vale. Sansa has flawless victory thanks to Tyrion battle plan.
20.Sansa now has massive army, largest naval force + dragons. Sansa marches on King Landing. Varys shows up there and promises to help Cersei. Varys betraYs Cersei & opens the gates. Cersei kills Varys
21.Cersei begs Sansa for mercy. Sansa puts her on trial. Cersei chooses combat trial and picks mountain. Mountain fights against Hound. Mountain dies. Hound is badly injured, he dies too later
22.Sansa executes Cersei in same place Ned dies.
23.Throne passes by bloodline from Cersei to Tyrion Lannister - who becomes king of 6 realms.
24.In order to unify Westeros and have peace, Sansa decides to marry Tyrion again, she proposes to him , he accepts.
25.King Tyrion marries Queen Sansa in King Landing, they also have a northern ceremony too after sansa rebuilds winterfell.

Your defensive answers makes me think you wrote that awful fanfic

I just remembered that there was another Stark kid called Rickard or something what happened to him?

5/10 fanfic apply yourself

Ramsey shot him

It's Rickon and he was killed by Ramsay at the beginning at the battle of the bastards.

Strange I completely forgot that.

that's too good to be true.

this was the stupidest thing on the lest.

a man can just dream

I want to punch danerys in the temple, then skullfuck her

Wat

You mean Battle of the Manlets?

I actually dislike the actor for gaining weight. Sets an even worse example for female viewers

You insist too much on Cersei being killed by Arya, as if you wrote it.

fucking jon snow

I shall hold you to that user.

Didn't post any fan fic arya is just the obvious choice since she's been talking about it for 6 seasons. If had to bet on it in vegas
85%
45%
25%
2%
.005%

holy shit, the jews and money hungry fatty might actually distort the entire story arc and fuck this gay series up even more

nice OC

when jamie fucked brienne i fapped
when varys plunges a greatsword into kelly c's chest because she's bleeding out from labor and wants to an hero i keked. the absurdity of it all… i hope it airs exactly that way.

(checked)
ironic gif, user. why would you poison a queen before attacking her with a dire wolf and slicing her throat?

>not using the Système international d'unités

Commoner, begone from my sight!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units

Will the Night King give Jon Snoo a step stool for the final fight?

What the actual fuck does the night king wants anyway ? he looks like a fucking chad on the leaked episode, totally a brat that i want to slap nonstop.

To destroy human civilization, i guess

White wimminz like all invaders into Europe.

So, he's just like The Lich King. Gurm is a fucking hack.

He wants to go South of the Wall and find the secret Forest children hideout.

There are no female white walkers. The Others all look like ugly old butthole-mouthed men.

He wants that elf boypussy. And he has had blue balls for thousands of years. He is ready to nut.

Will we see the Children of the Forest again?

Thought they went extinct.

No.

Those children of the forrest are dead

No, he has a deep and complex motive that ties into all the magic, gods and prophecies thus far! You'll see!

Shiiiiiiiet perfect user

He's probably mad at the Lord of Light. I bet the Night King is mad because the Lord of Light did not resurrect him and he turned into the Night King after defeating the last Night King.

you'll never stand tall, but you'll fly

you can't be extincting tiny green insect characters when you need to be casting asians for muh diversity

Only loli Arya is worth banging.

He's a magical Terminator who was programmed to kill all humans and to create more Terminators.

They don't know what to do with the Five-Headed Pigeon, so him turning heel is what I'd expect from d&d. Fucking hack frauds.

What a beta sissy faggot, am I right?

Why does her hair looked shopped?

because women and faggots use product for their hair

I thought this girl was with Sam?

>It seems to be Jaqen H’ghar. Arya is surprised to have Jaqen visiting her. Jaqen tells Arya the Many-Faced God requires another death, a name to be crossed off her list. He reveals it to be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Cersei Lannister. A price was paid. What better servant of the Many-Faced God than Arya Stark can kill Cersei Lannister. He gives a vial of poison to Arya and leaves her.
this is so bad it's probably true

why are you faggots even trying after this

that finale tho
Jon, Jamie, and The Hound all dying simultaneously when their dragon accidentally blows up the wildfire they're standing on
what a pathetic, most likely pointless ending for so many main characters who will have survived so much. it can't be real.. it doesn't even fall under "shocking and random".. it's just like "welp.. we're at the end.. we gotta get rid of these 4 remaining characters" maybe its just a placeholder… assuming the entire leak text is real at all.

It really is bad enough to be believable.

Only the worlds dumbest nigger would do that.

Why the FUCK didn't they use that giant with the bow to kill the Dragon? It's stupid that the Night King just has to throw a javelin and BAM ded dragoon. Fuck this episode was shit, I cringed at the stupidity this had in it. Fucking D&D hacks

you think so, viper? most of the fake leaks read like someone who is summarizing a show thats already finished, which would be impossible. This text reads like someone who had access to storyboards or other pre-production material. My guess is if its fake, then it's an intentional leak with misinformation like varys mercykills dany with a greatsword through the chest or arya takes her direwolf to bravos or edmure's kids just happen to find arya's lost sword in the woods while hunting and show it to salsa

(me)
pffft.. should have said "leak with intentional misinformation" as-in different units of the pre-production process who might be prone to leaking are using notes with a different version of a key scene since not even the dumbest niggers would intentionally leak 99% of their material just to catch leakers with a few fake plot points.

If the show was rebooted tomorrow who would you cast /GoT/?

OK, so really seriously why didn't she just fly them up there to begin with? It would have been much faster and came with an extraction plan too. The night king didn't have bullshit nazgul to worry about and dragons aren't proud creatures who would decline to do Dany's bidding.

Euron and Daario played by the same actor obviously.

Everyone is played by Eminem

I was going to fill this out, but then I realized no matter what I put this board's most autistic poster is just going to immediately reply that whoever is on it is "reddit" without any real basis or explanation.

What's the fun of having my posts shat on if it's gotta be so boring, banal and predictable?

By this logic you're just surrendering to reddit.
Protip: only a plebbitor would know what's popular on plebbit.

I would make it a Mountain Blade machinima with the original voice actors doing all the roles

See, the problem when I start thinking about this is that my perceptions are tainted by watching the show, and I wouldn't want to change any of the actors I actually liked. Ned and Tywin gave perfect performances. In the case of Tyrion, I can't think of a little person actor who's better than him. I can't picture Warwick Davis in the role. Same with Olenna, her performance was great. Joffrey was also a great casting choice, I can't think of another young teen I hate, Justin Beiber maybe? But seriously, I doubt he can act. The actor they got for Joffrey was fantastic, ridiculously easy to hate, which means in real life the actor must be the nicest fucking guy.

Then with everyone else my recast boils down to "hotter" or "more charismatic". Like, I'd recast Margaery with some busty porn actress with a cute smile because they were hiring porn stars anyway and she was described as showing off her awesome cleavage, but on the show they hired an actress with horrible tits. I'd want to recast Brienne because I've grown to dislike the actress, but I'm sure whoever I'd replace her with would be hot, and Brienne isn't supposed to be hot, she's supposed to be mannish. Who would I replace Varys with? The guy who played Viggo in Beetlejuice?

And I don't give a shit about Renly or Loras so I'd probably just put "some fag" and "more handsome fag I guess". Where's Sandor Clegane? Where's Jorah? Khal Drogo? Samwell? That whore everybody wanted to fuck for the first few seasons? Davos?

Hello

I'm okay with that

Fair enough. This would be good though amirite?

oh hi
d-didn't see you there

…Arya kidding me?

henlo maisie
hello you STINKY MARGARET
go eat a black dick ugly

BRAVO NOLAN

12 year old detected

bitch you weren't even born when I was 12

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

TORMUND CUCKED

fake news

Alright, grandpa, don't be mad, your blood pressure will rise and you'll get a heart attack

Gah! A monster!

Is this honestly believed to be a leak by anyone? Reads like a dull 13 year old wrote it.

Why? This shit makes no sense

Why are you so mean, user? She was a round ball of cuteness in Gold

It was easy to tell that the season 7 leaks were real because it had stuff that GoT autists would never write but would be necessary for the story, like Highgarden and Dorne being knocked out by the Lannisters, they needed to go to add some conflict to the show instead of just having Cersei lose easily but it didn't make any sense based on the GoT lore for that to happen.

Underrated.

This pic is a brief glimpse in to what she's going to look like in 5-10 years, even doing drugs starving herself and piling on the makeup.
SUSAN BOYLE

Makes sense

It looks like she shampoos and combs those eyebrows.
#fam
#justsayin

A very slutty Susan Boyle

so… Susan Boyle?

I remember that someone offered 1 million dollars to if she makes a porno, but she refused.

she's such a slut she does it for free

God I wish there was a Susan Boyle porno out there. It would absolutely destroy the NoFap movement.

I wish I could comb her eyebrows

makeup girl a cute

Yep, most justifications. You wrote. It was almost believable, but you blew it.

Maybe in the books. But in the TV series, this Night King was a First Man turned into a white walker by the Children of The Forest.

You and your fetish on little girls with congenital diseases can leave this board

Who are you, and why don't you leave, like forever?

Yeah we wouldn't want any degeneracy on the paragon of normative virtue this board is amirite?

Are you talking about this?

So it was the evil colonialist first men's fault all along.

This is the second best post in the thread.

I think this is the first time I have witnessed the female variant. Good catch!

Nope, I'm talking about your obssesion of Cersei being killed by Arya, to the point of writing a TL;DR fanfic and trying to pass it off as Spoilers

Yep, last season Bran was looking into the origins of the Night King and he saw the very origin of him.

I know, I watched it.

I am Sir Gifmaker, head of the Maisie Guild, high priest of the Church of Maisie and I'm blessing the board with Maisies. If I leave, it will be condemned forever

It's a miracle. In this very thread and before people were asking about who's Robb and Rickon Stark, so that's why I wrote that.

guten

Not my problem. I didn't gave the title to myself…
Why would I? Those words disgust me, and I don't give a flying toss about Trump.
I've meant the board itself, by the word "it". But I guess understanding written lines is not your stron point.

Some people just want to watch the board burn

And you dare to call yourself a
See picture related. That's Why Drumpfsberg is your senior on maisieposting
This board was awesome until you people spill your spaghetti.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

You're a filthy heathen and know nothing of the path of Maisie

Is it sad to admit that I'm so unimaginative that I can't think of anything worth watching so I end up waiting for 20 minutes of action in 4 hours of GoT episodes.

English slags are capable of killing most men by proximity and leave English men cripple after extended exposure. She's worse because she's also famous.

Maisie loves the men who defend social justice and feminism and beyond her physique. If Maisie saw your posts and Drumpfsberg posts, she will say he is her only and true fan in all of this board.

Not really. And even the action scenes are very underwhelming

You mean this?

How is this fan fic or trying to pass for spoilers?
Nigger it's a joke. The other post just said there was no they would let Cersei be killed by a male character, which they won't.

Just read the chain.

What I'm saying is the only one who can kill Cersei is Jaime, regardless if he is a male. He even said that to Edmure Tully, that they their bond is so deep that he will die when she dies.

Olenna before to die warned Jaime that Cersei will be his downfall. So the only character who can kill her is him. King's Landing will fall before the final battle against the Night King. Cersei will probably try to burn the Red Keep like Aerys II tried to do. Jaime will be forced to kill her to stop the destruction of King's Landing, fulfilling the valonqar prophecy and also Daenerys dream of the Throne of Ashes.

Maisie, hun, are you strong or good at sport?

All these 'stronk' women. Where are they when you need to lift something heavy?

oh jon u r so short we loss war y cudn' u be tallr?

>you refused to kill your appointed targets twice
Sounds like Show!Faceless Men to me

I would cast people by region, so the accents made sense.

Obviously it's all subject to opinion who should be from where but I'd prefer it.

Tormund is dead at that point according to that leak

compared to the hobgoblin the sugar jar in the background a cute.

fixed it for you
i keked. the reach is too arid. they should have used educated australians, tbh.

Valonqar prophecy was in the books but it was never in the show

The Ironborn should sound like the real pirates of English History.

pick one, cunt

Just imagining Tywin with a fucking Brummie accent is melting my brain

none of these yank subhumans know what any of those accents sound like.

As a lord, he'd probably speak with pronounced English.

You're both wrong

She's giving Sam another cuck child

Westeros is literally based on medieval England and inspired by the War of Roses.

u wot, m8?

think you got these two backwards

Robert Baratheon fits the description of Germans in Germania perfectly.
"Whenever they are not fighting, they pass much of their time in the chase, and still more in idleness, giving themselves up to sleep and to feasting, the bravest and the most warlike doing nothing, and surrendering the management of the household, of the home, and of the land, to the women, the old men, and all the weakest members of the family. They themselves lie buried in sloth, a strange combination in their nature that the same men should be so fond of idleness, so averse to peace."

And for the Lannisters, they're practically walking facsimiles of the Eternal Anglo, even down to using a lion symbol.

10/10, would watch

Your point being?

ros best girl

one wont cut it, user. actually, you would need to pick about a dozen australians that don't cram every vowel sound into every syllable they speak to fill the speaking roles for th reach.

the test is, do they "oh no" more or less like a brit or do they say "aaaeeeeeiiiioooouuuu nnnaaaaeeeeiiiiioooouuuu" like a drooling retard punch drunk from a fight with a roo. that's what i mean by "educated".

so it's a supposed accurate description of germans from 200 BC, which is accurate in your mind of a medieval period? As you say the lannisters are obviously feudalistic. Doesn't make any sense, the parallel would be the holy roman empire.

98AD.
I never said anything about the Lannisters as feudalistic, I mean that their backstabbing, "it's okay when I do it", sister fucking, brother fucking nature fits Anglos.

Robert Baratheon is a combination of Edward VI and Henry VIII. Lannisters are partially inspired by the Lancasters, but in practical terms are moreso inspired by the Nevilles. Targaryens are the Plantagenets, Lancasters yes, I know the Lancasters were Plantagenets but you know what I mean and Tudors. Starks are mostly inspired by the Yorks. "Aegon VI" is Perkin Warbeck/Lambert Simnel.

They're all fucking English.

Go on, name me a GoT/ASoIaF character or event and I'll do my best to give you the historical parallel.

Pretty much this with hints of France and Spain along with Ireland. Mush them altogether and you get Westeros.

No one cares britbong.

And Scandinavia. Ironborn = Vikings is the most blatant parallel of the lot.

Harren Hoare = Harald Hardrada
Euron Greyjoy = slightly inspired by Tostig Godwinson
Even parts of the North are said to have more Ironborn blood than northern, like parts of northern England and eastern Ireland do.

Not even British, just study history

is the stream for Sunday still up?

Never got the whole "the Reach is France" angle. The Reach is mainly characterised as being a valuable source of food and farmland to the Kings, but really their French holdings were a constant pain in the ass for them. Dorne seems to be culturally Spanish (although it seems like 18th century Spain which is a little bizarre), but its political situation seems more reminiscent of the struggle to hold the Angevin Empire together, crossed with how Wales was brought into English control.

Reach's position as source of food is more like the SW of England.

challenge accepted. Xaro Xoan Daxos (you know, the uppity nigger)

Is there a single bigger cuck in cinema than this character?

Showfag detected

Most of the Essos shit is George's own invention, which is why it's shit. Qarth seems to be like Constantinople though, and Xaro is its gay leader?, so maybe Basil I. No great city on the edge of East and West ever really tended to be ruled by a council, at least not any that lasted long.

I'm moreso talking about Westeros though.

In the books, he's a skinny bald white guy with jewels encrusted into his large bird-like nose, who is extremely obviously attracted to boys under the age of 10. He's also still alive, and hanging out with Daenyrs in Mereen.

I think Qarth is more like Baghdad.

Nah, Baghdad was designed by the Abbasids as their capital. Constantople was right on the edge of East and West, mostly on its own surrounded by hostile people and considered to be impregnable. It was also an extremely important port city, like Qarth.

Qarth is described as "the gateway between the lands of Westeros, Free Cities and Slaver's Bay, and more eastern lands" and is described as "the center of the world" which sounds more like Constantinople to me.

oh come now, user… you know it's impossible to keep track of the random who-gives-a-fuck characters in the Dany chapters without fellating Elio's e-peen. Does it really matter if Xaro Xoan Daxos or Mir Xim Zamabam are black or white? Or what a horses eye color is?

But I agree Westeros is all that really matters. What is Ser Robert Strong's historical significance?

Gregor Clegane's actions are sort of reminiscent of what Werner von Urslinger did to the Papal areas of Italy, though I think he was a mercenary rather than any sort of landed aristocracy like Gregor is.

They are also described as 'milk men' by the Dothraki, indicating they are white.

because of the tyrell's and all their heraldry with flowers is very french.

This is who most people think gregor is based off of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia

He does seem a better fit in terms of the legendary size. I just went with Werner von Urslingen (remembered it wrong at first) because when I heard about the shit he did I couldn't help thinking about Gregor in the Riverlands.

Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.
Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

decent description of modern BRD tbh

did ep 7 leak yet?

conflicting reports