TIME TO /K/ UP

GUNS OF POL THREAD

Post info, ask questions, anything that Holla Forums wants to know that normally goes to /k/ goes here. I try to do this every few months (even if hotpockets gets PMS on it). Discuss policy related to weapons and defense, anything changing, anything that is /k/ related. I'll start with some stuff from the do/k/ument.

THIS THREAD IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiarms.com/
slickguns.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lGI4JXB_pTw
gunbot.net
ammoseek.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster
palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-carbine-1-7-phosphate-rifle-kit-516444460.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-blemished-safe-fire-lower.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Alberta_floods#High_River
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm all for an info thread but stop trying to get Holla Forumsacks to selfdox, CIA nigger.

Kill yourself.

It's a repeat of a useful thread that was bumplocked by faggot mods. Follow the advice I just gave that other fellow. Also, this is the last I got for now.

exactly what i'm implying.
pic related is you. you're posting good images so keep it up, just don't expect anyone's data.

Let me repeat this clearly so that there is no mistake. Kill. Your. Self.

I don't follow?

to anyone looking to buy guns online, i suggest using either of the two following links to find guns, as a google search for nearly any kind of gun will usually have the first several pages littered with links to gunbroker, which is a well known hub for price-gouging retards that like to fuck up guns.
wikiarms.com/
slickguns.com/

it bothers me that that infograph doesnt include maks and toks. both good guns, cheap to feed, and can be had for ~200$. just remember that there is no such thing as a polish makarov.

I'll sage big image dumps from here on out. If anyone wants me to dig through the do/k/ument and post little things let me know, and I can do that here (so your IP isn't visible to everyone via torrent.)

I hope whoever made that can do a fresh one. It's needed.

Probably a lot more people than usual are arming themselves now with the CIA joining the rhetoric of 'Russian Hackers'. This article is a lot more timely than it was at any other.

I mean, post.

Now that I think of it yeah kinda. I tried this thread a couple weeks ago but it got bumplocked fast by mods. IDK wtf they are up to putting on autosage but it is damn annoying.

FBI-kun pls

had you read more than the title, you would see the thread is more about proliferation of information than data-mining.

educational purposes only

Good thread

Weapons aren't that useful without targets, though. And killing people isn't useful - especially not white people. The weakest targets of an unjust government is their ability to keep their minions from unpleasant reality. That means damaging things like cables and power plants and highways. Unfortunately for Obama, he's been crap at maintaining infrastructure because they got overconfident and assumed their programming was going well enough they wouldn't need to protect those things - so they let infrastructure fall apart, which Trump promises to rebuild, making it easier than ever for a lone person to cause billions of dollars worth of damage in a city. That is, if they know how to do it - and there's not exactly a guide for it.

Also, /k/ currently has a literature thread at the moment, most can be found through pdfs if they aren't there already. Also, /pdfs/ is always open and ready for business.

So many faggots in this thread
Thank you for the information OP

see 1st pic

dont forget

since this post is directed at newgunz, i should clarify that i am referring to makarov and Tokarev pistols.

Hitting the hardware store this Friday, thanks OP.

Not saying I'll buy all the ingredients on one day, as obviously it's best to spread it out over 3 months.

If there were ever a coup, or if the government decides to go full night of broken glass on the non chosen, what would the best method of survival be?
Should one attempt to form a group, then take over a military base, or should this person or group go inna woods and "hide in mud" to cover thermal signature.

FB- I mean revolutionary here. Need more infographs, please share, thx.

You should plan to not die in vain.

Hello fellow children of the interwebs, how would you like to bomb a government building?

FUCK OFF FBI

The only free speech is safe speech, remember to praise Big Brother.

You got it wrong.

I'm totally not a fed or whatever 3 letter government agency you think I totally do not work for.

Can someone repost that ISIS bomb making video?

Gas yourself

Maybe they'll win so much they'll get tired of winning.

hes even got a smug anime. did you learn that one at a recent briefing shlomo?

If that happened, I'd re-do the ar/k/ and upload it for all to see.

alphaBetSOUP I LOVE ❤ YOU guys

I was one of those guys who sometimes not-actually-so-jokingly joked about people getting grilled in a flash by the military in case of an actual revolution. I changed my mind.

Hope you used a VPN when you posted that, otherwise I recommend against it.

Asking for a how to make a wmd just so this guy goes ahead and remakes his stuff.

hit and run attacks while blending into the civilian populace.

Trying to fight on their level with their tactics would get you killed immediately.

I got you bro

You get about 21 kg of 235 uranium divisible into two parts and set up a mechanism to mash them together at high speeds. Should be enough for critical mass to be achieved.

I hope you are all armed with at least one full sized firearm. Required to have at least one of the following: Semi automatic or pump action shotgun (no over under or side by side), semi automatic rifle larger than rimfire, full sized pistol with at least 10 round capacity.

Either you're a fed or incredibly fucking stupid. There is no third scenario here.

add to and compile this, put it in a safe location, then share…I'm not very fond of this sort of thing, but there is no reason an individual should not be as well-informed as an enemy

no reason to have a double stack and a ccw if youre a poorfag.

a very risky sort of post…but I don't think our Fed friends understand that we are capable of handling ourselves, and that's what it means to be Mexican…

Where are the alphabets going to go after the pizzagate assholes? Seems they are wasting our fucking taxpayer money.

of course, small pistols like the glock 43 and pf-9 are only if you have the money to buy a second or third pistol. Where did I say to buy both?

if you consistently, let's say 1/2, move from city to rural location…what do you guys think about Tauras Judge or S&W Governor?…snakes are always an issue and 410 is nice

in the city, its a hands down G-17

They are both good, obviously the S&W is better but also more $. Versatile as well, it shoots 44 mag too.
Do not rely on it as your sole weapon, range is very short even with the 44 mag, fine for car carry.

you were suggesting to have a full sized before a ccw, which i disagree with, as the latter can be with you more frequently than the other, thats all.

S&W is okay if you dont mind the hillary hole, though i dont know why you would want to support a company that capitulates to hoplophobes.

Pick up one of those $150 .410/.45colt side by side or single barrel pistols. They're shit quality, but if you really think you need a .410 for snakes it's small and light enough to take along with your main gun, and cheap enough to throw in the glove/tool/tackle box and forget about otherwise.

oh ok, well I would disagree, if you only have one it would be better to have a capable one than a compromise.

Its really not all that hard to carry regardless of size and weight, a Taurus pt111 g2 is only 17 oz with 13 round capacity.

These people..Disgust me..

No we can not have peace with Islam or any Muslim.

We must butcher every last mother fucking one of them.

Do you want that^^^^^^^^^^^^

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=lGI4JXB_pTw

Cause jews you will be slaughtered by muslims if they even gain an ounce of upper hand on you.

With men of the west ..that will not happen.
FUCKING SEE REASON YOU GOD FORSAKEN SCHMUCKS!!!

Get on the right side now because you can't stop this. We must do battle with Islam and we always knew it for hundreds of yeards
You just rode it throughout the turmoil playing one side off the other. Stop…UNDERMINING US AND YOU SHALL HAVE THE HOLY LANDS OF YOUR FATHERS AS WE WANT OURS BACK.

WE MUST COME TO AGREEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid muslim. Do not fuck around with peroxides, Holla Forums, as they are notoriously unstable.

Kill yourself, jew.

If you absolutely must have only one, a mid-size like the PT111 G2, Glock 19, M&P9c, any of the small enough to conceal but large enough to actually shoot guns are your best choice. But why the hell not have a service size gun and a backup?

the scenario in question was about poorfags.

You can get into a rough but functioning CZ-75 or FEG HiPower for the $300 mark or a Canik or Tristar clone form $50-100 more brand new, and a PT-111 G2 or something like a SCCY CPX for the $250 mark. That's $600 for a decent handgun setup, and maybe holsters and an extra mag or two. Yeah it sounds like a lot, hell it is a lot, but it's more than doable, especially if you've got a good rapport with a local shop and can do a layaway.

I'm not saying it's optimal or preferred for everyone's situation, and I'm not saying it's the end all of carrying, but it's certainly doable.

Let the sandniggers learn it the hard way. Honestly, though, all primary explosives are extremely dangerous.

anyone who'd lack the intelligence to check first is not safe around explosives or Vaseline

Why is vaseline used anyways?

Only got the pic.

So I finally caved to peer pressure and am now hasfunz. What do I do now /k/? Can I buy ammo online or do I have to do it in a store (CAanon)? The website gunbot.net is really good resource btw, it scans a bunch of sites to find the best prices per round.

Close enough

gunbot.net
ammoseek.com

Use these sites well. They will serve you as a means of getting cheap ammo until you learn the joys of reloading.

Bumping for REMOVE KEBAB
Machinist/gunsmith AMA

i've been a noguns faggot for a while, what should my first gun be? i'm looking for a semi-auto that is customizable as fuck

What's the best gun for protecting yourself from ICBMs?

nice reddit spacing, fam. Can you show me your epic maymays?

Nukes are scary simple to make, the hardest part is procurement of U-235

Build yourself an AR. Rediculously customizable, tons of aftermarket parts available.

updated version of poorfag guns. The only excuse you should have to not have at least 2 guns and 1000 rounds of ammo for each is that you're underage, in which case you should gtfo and be studying for your algebra class or whatever

Best place to get parts? I heard PSA is compromised or something.

Any suggestions for leaf cucks?

Get an AR. look into PSA (Palmetto State Armory) uppers and parts kits, and an Anderson lower. This is the absolute best for your money, if you want to spend more, it's well worth it. You can save a ton by building your own from a parts kit and separately bought receivers, instead of buying a pre-built one from Bass Pro or whatever.

why did I keep reading that as chocolate powder?

Get SKS or 80% AR lower.

They supposedly had some security issues with their online ordering system but I'd take it with a grain of salt. It was basically one dude who wrote a blog post about how his identity got stolen or some shit. I'm sure even if there was an issue it's been fixed by now. They're a pretty big and popular company. For a first timer, PSA is a great start. Their parts are a perfect balance between quality and cost. Build a barebones AR from their kits and upgrade whatever you want. Don't cheap out on the barrel or bolt carrier group. I recommend a nickel-boron BCG.

What's your opinion on it? I'm not really into ARs but it seems logical that it would reduce malfunctions and cleaning frequency. The natural lubricity it provides seems worth the extra cost to me.

From someone with experience with plenty of different ARs and BCGs I can say that any coating is as good as another. It's true that the Nickel Boron ones are easier to clean, but that's about it, they don't increase performance or anything by any noticeable amount.

This one?

Oh okay, thanks. /k/ made it into a big deal but didn't give me an alternative for parts.

220 canadian pesos for an SKS? I'm skeptical of the quality.

I fucking hate canadians. Yeah that's the one.

Is that expensive?

price I've been hearing most often is 300 canuck bucks

God damn leafs with their God damn cheap milsurp. I hate you syrup niggers so much.

Tips for Swedcucks?
Legal guns are pretty much out of the question here unless its a hunting rifle with maximum 2 rounds per mag or a handgun which takes ages to get and even then there are tons of cancerous regulations. I would consider purchasing something of a Tor-site but It seems that when it comes to guns the likeliness off getting scammed is massive.

an 80% lower for an AR or a glock is always an option. As long as you have access to a drill press it doesn't take long to finish one.

Im pretty sure the police here would still consider buying a bunch of parts which cant be used for anything other than building firearms, a criminal offence. The fact that im probably on a watchlist for being (le ebil gnazi) doesnt help me either. Our borders are as abandoned as they come though so do you know off any country nearby where it would be easy to make a purchase?

wew

God dammit. These threads are useful, especially since >>>/k/ is basically dead.

Vaseline and potassium chlorate is booster explosive to increase the power of the main charge. Vaseline is plasticizer stabilization.

Yeah well if we own guns legally then the cops can enter our homes warrentless on a fucking whim to search them. No fucking joke. A whim.

/k/ ain't dead. It's just slower than Holla Forums.

OP here on another computer. I put this up. I bet hotpockets can't be bothered to respond.

>>>/polmeta/16334

Adding to this, if you all spam the reports they might be bothered to respond

As a chemfag I can confirm this.

Shoot at the glass things on power poles with 12ga slugs or better, done.

I guess I'll make another one next week. Hopefully the mods will have replied (I doubt it). And then they can quit bumplocking these theads.

what bumplock?

there's no bumplock on this thread you newfaggot cancer

They must have just pulled it. A moment ago it was showing bumplock.

oh, I just clicked and there wasn't one on it when it loaded

No worries. Since mods decided to uncuck themselves long enough to unfuck the thread, let's get it back on track with some /k/ related infos.

I need to unfuck my images

Double confirmed, peroxide propellent from a practice torpedo detonated and sunk a Soviet nuclear submarine once.

I must have sauce

For lulz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster

Please keep your autism under control, take some of the things I've posted with a grain of salt. Like this home defense infograph.

Only if you have 10+ guns or have the pistol license and since the normal shit isn't registered there isn't anything to be really worried about. You will get the lovely CFO inspection if you decide to order you know like 10+ handguns/SBR's at once and they have to set up an appointment with you there.

t.burger working in your frozen hell.

lel

Is that first muslim the islamic version of Elliot Rodgers?

Nice

I got the sauce on the 1st pic if anyone wants it:

h ttp://w ww.sht fplan.com/emergency-preparedness/when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence_10122012

What do I do if I'm a student? I can skip a few meals, etc. to afford something cheap, but every place I've leased a room (even off campus) would kick me out if I was caught with a firearm on the property. I don't want to risk the monetary and possibly legal consequences of that happening.

Am I just fucked until I'm a landowner myself? What do other students do?

Hi FBI, no school shooters here.

Be creative, don't break any laws, and have fun.

But what if Elliot Rodger is our number one an hero? :^)

That's not what I meant. I've never gotten a response to this question anyway, so I assume there are no options for me.

source?

Goatfuckistan

Sigh… I'll bite. It depends on where you live, you'll have to look into your state laws on the issue. Personally, at my campus, I can carry a gun and keep it on school property.

What exactly is that 4th pic?

Exactly what it says.

My problem isn't even an issue of campus carry or state law. Every housing contract I've encountered has explicitly prohibited firearms. At the very least, they can force me to vacate. They can probably sue me or get me arrested in the worst case. If my school caught wind of it, I would probably be expelled.

As I stated previously, there's probably nothing I can do until I'm a landowner myself, and I assume anyone in a similar position is also noguns.

I should've figured it was just liberator instructions, whoops.

There can be civil penalties but in the case of housing (in the US) feds prohibit landlords from banning firearms from the occupants.

It is highly unlikely there will be any criminal penalties, but there may be civil. I know colleges and universities love to try to find ways around it, and some states back them up. You would have to check your state laws to be certain of what you can or can't do, but you can safely assume that your college will ban or try to ban firearms.

Good guide - you can pick up a shotgun, semi auto .22, and a .308 bolt gun for less money than an ar-15.

The mods are making this board nothing else than commentary on current events. They're fucking cancer ruining Holla Forums and the chaos energy of anons.

This actually works pretty well according to these guys.

You need ammo for those guns though

gunbot.net

Ammo price aggregator, keeps real time price tracking for a lot of major sites, compare prices and find the best deals on ammo of almost any caliber, all in one place.

Not sure how many people know about it but last time I posted it I remember a few anons being grateful so…

Great thread, please post more screencaps from the Anarchist's Cookbook

you can get an AR for 500$

put em in storage.

Did someone seriously spend the time draw diagrams on how to be a destructive nigger and blow fuses?

that drawing is from a Brazilian anti-communist manual from the 70's. It was to show average joe how he could fuck up commie operations at low or no risk to himself. Blowing fuses is one way, starting fires after calling in a false fire report to the other side of town is another,

Smoke grenade doesn't work well.

WTF

370 rifle kit
palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-carbine-1-7-phosphate-rifle-kit-516444460.html

Lower for 80 w/o shipping to FFL
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-blemished-safe-fire-lower.html

Then use youtube to build. Just make sure to order in two separate orders to avoid the firearm tax.

ammo seek is another aggregator.

finland or some baltic state sounds like your best bet

Thanks. Theres almost no information on how the RCMP actually operates up here. They don't even know how they operate.
Hell, the ones in Surrey BC are so anti-white that when a breakin occurs and the homeowner is white and the breaker is a shitskin they side with the shitskin and arrest the homeowner for assault. They're not supposed to do this but it's getting obvious they don't work for whites anymore. Hell they don't even act human any more, like mormons with guns and a motive to entrap.

Sorry, Nicaruguan. Remember Oliver North and Iran-Contra affair?

Hm, I have been on both sides of the law and haven't had problems. I had a shitskin try to pickpocket me and I beat him down inside a coffee shop - and the shitskin cop arrested the pickpocket and just said "did you actually rough him up?" And I just said - yeah - and that was that. Other time shitskin tried to purse snatch from a woman and I beat him down with a wrench. Again police came and didn't even say don't do that. both were in downtown vancouver

Also interested in online purchases. you can get guns here in Canada but selection is not good. all I want is a nice conceilable snubnose. can do you just take them apart and ship them in several boxes?

IDK about syrupland but in burgerland here you can get a charter bulldog (obviously test it first) for pretty cheap. 44 cal will stop niggers dead.

Anderson lowers are even cheaper than those blemished psa ones. 60 bucks. I've seen them as low as 45. Just don't get a polymer lower.

Four words. Red River Gun Grab.

That's not why he's pointing that out and you know it, FBI.

This is why I think very lowly of the RCMP, using a natural disaster to seize lawful property en masse

Holy shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Alberta_floods#High_River

Even kikepedia recognizes this

reminder

is buying an m1 garand a good first buy? it's seems just like a point and click interface.

I miss beaverposter so fucking much

Just a reminder, unless we go nuclear, or you're fighting another gang, don't buy into the gas mask meme. Any gas weapon we have today is deadly even if you're skin is exposed, and even then, some particles are so small they go through a gas mask.

If you get an adjustable gas plug. Most commercial .30-06 beats the shit out of the OP rod until its bent.

Most of the time they don't even know the law themselves. All the RCMP are for is to keep western provinces from splitting off, considering they're gendarmerie instead of police proper. I'm beyond amazed that they haven't lost control given their stances.

Gas masks are useful if you're going somewhere there might be a build up of deadly gases, i.e underground/industrial areas

Really bad first buy. Modern military doctrine has made the Garand obselete. Get an AK with plenty of mags and a Glock 17 or 19 for a handgun.

Kinda iffy. If you really want to there's tutorials and parts all over the place. But there are many better options. Try a bolt action .22 if you really want one. Or a mosin while they are cheap to get your feet wet.