WE WUZ ALIENZ

WE WUZ ALIENZ

OMGROFL

The aliens were an analogy for whites in South Africa.
How the fuck does nobody get this?
The director is a white South African. The movie was named after the infamous white neighborhood District 6.

but the aliens were mistreated and object of racism
they represent black people, not privileged whites

this, the aliens were undocumented mexican refugees in grumpt's america.

wew

uhm hello? ever heard of apartheid?
fucking white supremacist history revisionisms…

Meme magic

Because all they want was to go back home instead of being a fucking leech. Also, how the hell can a fuel source change your DNA into an alien?

because, like, alien technology and stuff XD

It's nanotech repair goo. It fixes all alien stuff. When it gets on Wikus, it detects he's not healthy (for an alien) so starts fixing that by turning him "back" into a healthy alien.

You dumb faggot, I'd hang out and share a drink with those aliens any day over a single fucking nigger.

They portrayed niggers pretty badly in that movie. Didn't that one warlord fucking eat aliens?

If this movie was supposed to make us feel bad for nogs, then it failed.
Still enjoyed the movie though. The mech was better than most movie robots.

Niggers also kill albino niggers for magic and etc. They are savages.

Preaching to the choir, user.

movie was iight but its probably overrated even with blomkamp getting shit on recently

Nah that guy actually knows what he is talking about. People can and have inserted that meaning to the film but the director has actually said it is about his own dealings and the white south africans i remember reading a quote

Do you anons know nothing about South Africa's history?
It was loosely based on District Six; a mostly white district of SF where over 60,000 whites were forcibly removed from their homes and thrown into slums.

Funnily enough, the prawns probably had a stratified society themselves. Most prawn became degenerates who would sell their mothers to feed their addiction to cat food. These were probably galley slaves or similar.

But Christopher Johnson was likely a gentleman officer. He was educated in engineering and could pilot the ship, indicating he had be high up in the command. He also showed moral fiber by firmly rejected addictive substances, raised his son alone while keeping him proud of his culture until the very end. Also note that he never fraternized with any degenerate prawn.

Yeah, he was clearly part of the prawn master race.

I presume the nigger prawns rebelled against their betters and ended up stranded on Earth because they were too retarded to fly their ship.

Objectively apartheid was a good thing and ever since it's abolition South Africa has been sliding into the shitter by every measurable metric.

this isn't redditpol though

No it's Holla Forums which means there's an inherent level of paedophilia as well.

This is the main reason why I like this film so much: It is a father + son story you don't get to see that often nowadays.

This film was great for about 25 minutes and then it sucked. It should've been shot purely in mockumentary style rather than switching into an action film halfway through. You can literally cut it at the point where Wikus is being tested on and it's an alright short film.

>>>Holla Forums

Sorry but nigs can't run themselves.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

>>>/cuckchan/

well a "nigger" managed to run a white country for 8 years far better than your dorito president is doing now, soooo

You mean the mulatto gene stealer that ran the nation into the hands of global finance and the ground? You sure?

Stop pretending to be retarded to make Holla Forums look bad you fucking faggot.

'im sorry but this is NOT ok especially when talking about President Doctor Mister Obama, i'm gonna have to report you.

AYY'D

This is NOT ok

But then you don't get the cool robot battle, and seeing the voodoo king-nogs head explode

Huh, were the aliens motion-acted by blacks?

Unironically kill yourself and your entire family.

Heh. No thanks day. I only ironically kill myself and my family

lol your living pumpkin is destroying american economdy and credibility aboard and you complain about the egregious job president obama did?

well yes, i'm not comfortable with using that horrible word either, but i was quoting the racist shitface

Nice try Holla Forums.

You mean the other kike puppet now in control? You really are all good goy slaves.

not only in south africa, whites are the most privileged race in the world

Misspelling things doesn't suddenly make them stop being real.

But Holla Forums would be singing praises to niggers while claiming Africans being retarded isn't real niggerism.

Dripper pippers r ub an actib erly 2dey id seemz

Have some more disgust

The Apartheid Government declared District 6 a whites only area and forced all the niggers out. You have it backwards.

lol drump supporters everybody

It was just a copy of blood Diamond

Not a argument

neither are your conspiratorial fantasies

You can't prove wrong

the burden of proof is on you, but you'll never bring proofs because your laughable fantasies are not grounded in reality

You're just running away from the subject

the subject being your absurd stories made up to smear jewish people?