Fuck Nixon/Carter. Fuck commies, too

Test text because holy fucking shit, what the hell is going on. I just want to fucking post a new thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

test-link.com
independent.co.uk/voices/a-loveless-marriage-1158773.html
libertyfight.com/2013/jews_suing_carter_represented_by_dancing_israelis_lawyer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump Reignites China Diplomatic Spat, Says Not Bound By “One China” Policy

NO LINK

For fuck’s sake…

Testing the link: www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-11/trump-reignites-china-diplomatic-spat-says-not-bound-one-china-policy#comment-8611758

Testing redtext.

Red text

So… what, you can’t make a post with red text, a link, AND quoted text anymore?

Test title

test-link.com

Test regular text

IT WORKS NOW. SO WHY THE FUCKING HELL WOULDN’T IT LET ME POST ALL OF THIS AS THE OP.

Sorry, everyone. Anyway, Trump hints at getting rid of the One China bullshit. This is huge.

It's a stupid policy. Maybe China should have retaken their "rogue province" some time in the last 50 years if they thought so. It's another thing that Trump wants to stop pretending about, which I like.

AFAIK it's chodemonkey nixing links to "fake news" like zeromeme because of the new propaganda bill. That or some anti bui spam is fucking with your post. I heard that smaller posts tend to go through.

You deserve to die for this, OP

Oops wrong thread

Agreed, they were perfectly happy to steamroll Tibet and flood it with Han Chinese, but they won't send a few battleships and destroyers to blockade Taiwan until they say uncle. There's not even an interethnic dispute there, since Taiwan's government is just a continuation of the Kuomintang government from before the CCP took over Beijing.

Nixon is based af

SAGE AND REPORT CUCKCHAN FAGGOT

So you’re illiterate.

So you don’t know about Jimmy “I’m going to fuck the jews” Carter.
independent.co.uk/voices/a-loveless-marriage-1158773.html

Makes you wonder (((who))) really was behind the energy crisis.

REPEAT IT AFTER ME
C H I N K S B T F O
H
I
N
K
S

B
T
F
O

Finally someone curbstomps these yellow small cut dick commies. We have to support a RIGHT FUCKING WING GOVERNMENT OVER COMMUNISTS.
Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Clinton, both Bushes and O'bummer BTFO. Trump should piss on their graves.

TRUMP HAS TO DESTROY COMMUNIST CHINA, THE LAST COMMIE BASTION IN THE WORLD

Fun fact: the lawyer who sued Jimmy Carter over his book about Palestine represented the dancing Israelis.

libertyfight.com/2013/jews_suing_carter_represented_by_dancing_israelis_lawyer.html

>>>/test/

Lurk more, newfag

Some faggota being really autistic if you have a long post for now please use paste bin or someother off site text saving service while the mods work to rangle in the erp spurgs antics

wasn't the US protecting Taiwan with nukes?

not an argument. nixon was awesome

'No'

What are you smoking OP?
You some kind of hippie?!

"Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself."

Richard Milhouse Nixon