Fire up the Twitter accounts!

Can't cuck the Tuck!
Tucker is looking for examples of news fuckery. I think we should oblige.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-blast-minister-idUSKCN105073
archive.is/gp2oR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't have twatter, neither should you.

Let the helpful sheep do your work for you if anything.

That's why I made the thread. A lot of guys here have them or at least dummy accounts. Post examples for them to send.

Breitbart normies probably have this covered.

GTFO kike

Do you even have a life?

See

t.hanks

We should send him all we have. He'll have enough stuff to make a whole separate show.

SEND HIM EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ABOUT THE MEDIA/JEWS

Even if Tuck doesn't broadcast this stuff on Fox, exposing him to the jewish lies will only drive him closer to us ideologically. His angus is ready for a redpill suppository.

Not with respect to the jewish question. That's on us. Tucker won't put it on TV, but he'll learn from it anyway.

Expose Tucker to the Truth.

Hey there Joshua, already back on your computer again?

Fuck off kike shill.

First one is not correct, thats not the woman.

I'd really like him to take on huff po and their lack of "diversity".

Chutzpah is the word for this I think. Cheeky bitch!

any faggot here that doesnt have sock pupppet accounts on both goybook and twatter need to go back to reddit if they like being so fucking ineffectual.

POST THIS PLS

holy fuck lol

we mainstream now

Norwegian Police Arrest 20 Men in Pedophile Network Probe

Have him talk about it via this angle. I really hope he takes a look at this blatant example of media bias. I think my Digiorno's just arrived so I can't tweet it, do me proud boys.

Portia is the name of the world's most clever spider, known primarily for mimicry so precise that it plucks the webs of other spiders in the way that spider would expect a mate to in order to lure and relax it.

There. I've blown my wad. Someone post it, please.

What is the name of the movie? The one with the German woman aiming the gun at the kike girl?

So much rage…

I love when these things are written by the same author. Mind boggling.

This is a good one also.

Also a good one. Paints the terrorist as a victim.

BUMP, I know at least one of you has to know the name!

We have a pretty good thread going on about these here. If you anons who patrol twitter want to give him a zip of all the images in there or just link him to that thread that might help him out.

This cant be real. No fucking way man

It's a meme. Lurk more.

/r/:

Chris Cuomo 'Oh noooo that sucks'

The """fact checking""" thing from that one debate where they said Trump's claim about acid wash was untrue because it was actually bleach :^)

If that picture is from Odessa, why is the writing in the cops back written in Hebrew?

That third image should highlight "even higher than 51"

That's right goys, everything is already under control, you shouldn't do anything. I mean why bother when someone else is probably already maybe doing it amiright? Just forget it and trust that someone else will do it.

I know you guys have twitter accounts. All you have to do is tweet these pics with #newsabuse

Th second pic is a false, because only crime from the Detroit city limits are included. If you look you'll see that the black neighborhoods outside of the city also show no crime.

Source?

I thought it was a shop. But fuck me, its real.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-blast-minister-idUSKCN105073

archive.is/gp2oR

huh.

you got no idea how fucking sick white liberals/leftists are. this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.