These niggers are the janitors on ALL websites now

These niggers are the janitors on ALL websites now.

What do you propose be done about these subhumans who sold their soul to evil?

All we have is our genuine exchange of ideas trial by fire. These carbetbaggers aim to take that away from us.

I am open to suggestions as to what ought be done about them. In this thread I will post observations and grievances.

NUMBERS THREAD

CHECK EM

WEW

noice.
OP was a dudeweedlmao nigger once

who is this guy?

That's OP, clearly.

I'm just a shitposter like you.

I started smoking because I live in california and in order to blend in with everyone else I had to make myself magnitudes more retarded. The mind control was heavy on me. The spell I recorded actually literally had a magical effect on me and it improved my life and my intellect exponentially.

no one mentions the broken pizza stone or the spell that was cast before what was recorded. built upon the foundations of an old ruin of a ritual now well spent and over with…

As a native Californian with a brain I am fully prepared to talk to myself that my point and poem is lifted by the wind. May these seeds of thought be carried along and far…

You're beginning the shamanic journey. Also known as schizophrenia. Do not resist it. You must pass through the fire. Ground yourself in the earth and you will prevail.

You should read Fulcanelli.

Beginning?
Oh no, traveler.
I've always been walking the crooked path with soft yet sure and agile feet. My hands and soles are callous but I feel everything I touch. I make a point to.

damn son, where'd you find those?

You look gay. Shave, cut your hair, and stop dressing like a hipster.

I only take aesthetic advice from people man enough to show me their face and voice, until then you can look at my beauty and splendor subjectively and unheard.

offer them a board here to spill the beans

remember >>>/irc/ ?

It worked.

Lmao

Yes, my intentions are well known and successful. You've pointed out that which was plainly presented to you. Curious, who were you trying to enlighten? Yourself alone I assume.

Double trips confirm that everything went according to your keikaku

Cry on Holla Forums about it.