Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign cost a record $1.2B

"Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million."

archive.is/eUuoc
ny post.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/

1.2 BILLIAN dollars. Think of it!

Thanks for clearing that up.

A bunch of pepe posting autists defeated an evil rothschild backed cunt for free, think about it.

What would you do with 1.2 billion dollars?

checked

1.2 billion $1 tacos

12 billion tendies from Burger King

Wait what. I always thought he spent much less. Was this grassroots donations or his money?

All to bribe vote counters in the big cities.

Build a remove kebab and jew robot

When he became the GOP Nominee, he got access to the Republican war chest, which was composed of unused money by Cruz, Rubio, Jeb and so on(like with Hillary getting access to all of Sander's donation money), but also the money that the GOP raises through donations every year/election.

people who enjoy what they do always out perform people who do it for money

Fixed the webm

It's like when we lose a space probe or something.

All dose monies.

How much of it do you think was spent on cocaine?

If you just put 1.2 billion into 3-month CDs yielding 0.39% interest, that's 4.7 million every 3 months from the interest.

I'd buy as much land as possible around the world and let you fuckers live on it.

Sounds even better when you say 1,200 Million Dollars.

Start a PMC and fill it with /k/ommandos and Holla Forumsacks, then after we retake Rhodesia as a base we free South Africa.

After that the world is our oyster.

1.200.000.000 dollars

2 times 600 million?
OY VEY

I don't know user, I could become softer than I am now browsing chans all day

Now that's what I call memeing responsibly. Have a rare.

get myself a tasty gherkin

CHECKED

2 shoahs at the same time

user! You're a genius!

Basically this, but I'd buy up a huge tract of land out in the middle of bumfuck nothing, America, until the point where I could petition it to become a different state altogether. Just slowly perform economic grey goo until I own everything, then try to apply my own laws to it.

Or, fuck. Do it in Africa. Hire /k/ as a paramilitary security company and gibs the natives until I have enough land to declare my own country.

that is not how math works
what you're suggesting will result in 12 simultaneous shoahs

Become GigaNEET and shitpost myself into godhood.

My bad, .6 per shoah, but that's why you're the genius.

That just makes more natives, user.

The sad thing is we will never know how badly Trump won had all that illegal voting not happened. We could have 95% of the vote & not know. Shame.

PMC

There's still people who think she still has a chance of wining it

I think they're calculating all the money donated to the party for the other elections in the Senate and the Congress, not just Trump's campaign.

Nigger, there are people that still believe bernie can be president

Really? I should've signed up and spent my time shitposting on Holla Forums and getting paid for it.

Wouldn't you still be losing money due to inflation?

invest in btc wait for it to double in price sell it back
now what would you do with 2.4 billion dollars?

invest in btc wait for it to double in price sell it back
now what would you do with 4.8 billion dollars?

Is this Hamilton? The play that has been lauded by everyone in the establishment as an amazing revolutionary progressive masterpiece? Literally fags humping the ground a fat chicks shaking their ass in colonial outfits? Jesus…

You realize that the US population is roughly 325 million people.

You could give each american a million dollars in education

You could give each american a million dollars for health coverage

and you would only be about HALF of this womans campaign

people need to realize that this country isn't anything special, and is run by the powerful and the selfish… the sooner they're removed from power the better

I mean in the way we "bought" land from the Native Americans.

Genetically engineer a virus that only infects and kills people with subhuman haplotypes.

everytime

Dumb nigger, I…

you must be doing this on purpose

If he replies with another borked up calculation we'll know for sure he's trolling. He's already at 5/10 so let's see good he can really get.

Inb4 "lmao reddit spacing is a shill meme" when this is actual fucking reddit spacing.

Yeah, that is a 100% legit case of it. A block of greentext, all double-spaced? That poster should be permabanned tbqh.

How much did you give to Bernie Glassberg? Be honest

She could have at least paid your tuition to attend a remedial math class

Read his post again please. Slowly this time.

wait… are you british?
because some brits still think a billion is a million millions

in what world does a billion equal a million millions? and what would a thousand millions be in that world?

It was more than $1.2b, it was more like double that.

Okay yeah he's retarded
Even if he's using the old british system its only 369230 per person.
And he's still retarded because he's wrong.

A trillion ofcourshe

>and you would only be about HALF of this womans campaign
He was using the 1.2 billion number which is even more hilarious
3 DOLLARS FOR EVERY AMERICAN COURTESY OF HILLDAWG! NO MORE POVERTY!

A milliard. Bongs use million, milliard, billion, billiard, trillion, trilliard, etc. for million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, and sextillion, respectively.

They’re retarded.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

This. I recall the number being much higher than this.

So that's where the name of the game Billiard comes from

Well we don't.

I mean, it's something we inherited from German.

But we rarely use it in modern times.

Once again, leftists can't into math.

You are retarded fat piece of shit

remember nobody in the world uses your system you autistic north mexican

Metric System didn't get you off the Earth did it you limey fuck? I don't see any metric rovers rolling around up there either

I N C H E S
F E E T
Y A R D S

Run for president under the Democrat ticket.

Britain uses Imperial for distances

thanks user

That explains why the Brits use "6'1" or whatever to describe their height.

Space-wise you guys are actually alright, even the if the Leafs did give us the Canadarm instead of the UK

Literally nobody but dysgenic anglos think that 1,000,000,000 isn't a billion.

Open a bar

I'm actually Australian it's just that I watched a fair bit of (Old) Top Gear and played European Truck Simulator
Though I think we had the satellite dish that help get you burgers in the moon

Also helped land Curiosity on Mars.
Thanks for the dish fam

The Right Stuff told me that it was your abbos that helped us out with that.

i miss being the source of memes
now i find good stuff elsewhere

I bet you're a trio of meatcucks to boot.

flawless

Aborigines are an ingenious people you know
In there 40,000 years of history they invented a stick, a hollow stick, a curved stick and made a by-product of making Beer into Alcohol

Whoever wrote that grouping of words needs his hands hammered repeatedly until he learns better.

Actually, I heard the termites invented that one. Abbos just copied them.

Buy my own fucking country and declare myself Emperor, rather than fucking with the weaponized bantz and autism that would inevitably bring me to my knees in a fury of tears and cannibalism.

Reminder she didn't pay off her 2008 campaign debts until 2012

I can spot two things wrong with that sentence.

Feed the poor?

Checked

I would think of it as a RTS. I would spend most of my shekels into my economy (more shekels) before funding RWDSs and supreme gentlemen.

Do you not know a shitpost when you see one

CHECKING THOSE

Those are MP4s not WebMs you fucking moron.

JUST

Someone needs to shoop ol' shitknickers into the "I've bribed every actor in Hollywood" Simpsons scene.

And if your theory was right (if it where 326 PEOPLE), you would only devalue the currency and inflate the prices, same situation dumbass

Beautiful.

It's still fucking wrong.

Palpatine

This is why people normally just call them libtards. It isn't because they are trying to be mean. They are trying to be accurate without having to cite the numerous points like the one you bring up.

Don't forget they're also black, racist!

Education budget is already over-bloated and the education system is worse today than it was 70 years ago when it had much less money going into it. Why? Niggers. And spics, and Muslims and other non-whites.

Guess which system those scientists (especially Wernher von Braun) used, user.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

UNDER BUDGET

currently 12.35 billion

True art.

Craziest party ever.

make people think i'm a saint via public image like Bill Gates does

Start Rhodesia.