Sovereign Citizens: TV License Edition

At 4:40 the bureaucrat cites Maritime Law. Sovereign citizens vindicated, Holla Forums was right again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_court#Admiralty_Courts_in_the_United_States
afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html
bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/howwework/policiesandguidelines/advertising.html
ecclesia.org/truth/flags.html
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ16
archive.fo/GZ8IR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should have listened, shred your drivers license now!

kek, fucking plebs

Wow, what a fucking terrible thread.

This video changed my mind about women in the police force. Obviously not as any kind of physical deterrent, but as negotiators. They're fantastic at emotional manipulation. She's the only one he was listening to and answering questions from.

Question: Has anyone ever successfully managed to get their original birth certificate out of Government hands?
Not just have them issue you a copy, but actually force them to cough up the original?

dubs checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_court#Admiralty_Courts_in_the_United_States

What on God's green Earth is a fucking TV licence? That better not mean television licence because if these fuckers can break into a mans house and confiscate his property for illegal couch-potatoing then I'm going to go full Sam Hyde.

If you had watched the video you would know this took place in Britbongistan.

(checked)
Godspeed, Sam.

This sovereign citizen stuff is so colossally stupid.

notice how this guy steadily negotiates his way from a powerful position to a submissive position. obeying all orders and pleading with the cops, asking the cops if they're sure the cops and tv guy are in the right. faggot tier tbh.

if you give a foot they'll take a mile. what this dude should have done the moment this bureaucratic faggot put his foot in to block the door is he should have got a fucking axe and put it in this faggots head. woman cop couldn't have done shit to stop it, backup would be too slow to do anything.

And then he should have singlehandedly fought off the entire police force and declared independence for his property.

The guy was clearly trying to mock him when he said that, the next words out of his mouth are "you've been reading the internet to much" it's not vindication of anything.

That said this 'sovereign citizen' and 'freeman on the land' shit has basis but I think it is being purposefully infused with disinformation in order to make it appear illegitimate.

The most obvious place to go down the rabbit hole is Personhood. A human being is not necessarily a person, this can be proven very easily. Until recently women and men who didn't own land were not persons. Persons have rights and duties ascribed to them (note: rights AND duties, the right to vote, but also the duty to abide by all laws even if the 'crime' has no victim). Slaves were not persons, they were pieces of property. In the United States there is something called the Personhood Campaign which is an anti-abortion campaign, their aim is to give fetuses personhood which would then give them the right to life and make abortion a crime. In addition to these facts corporations are persons. Person and human are not synonymous but this fallacy is repeated everywhere in modern life.

We are, in effect, modern day serfs. We pay taxes on income and we have to follow the rules that they make, for better or worse.

he wouldn't have had to if he immediately took the axe to the tv man and the police woman then probably backup wouldn't even have been called yet, police woman wouldn't have been able to do anything because she's a joke in a uniform, then he could've hid the bodies easy and pushed their cars off a bridge in the night.

Of course. Because it's not like the police are going to have a log of the last job the cop was sent out on. Oh wait, yes they will.
You're either a complete retard or a cop who takes us for complete retards. Either way, congratulations, you've been filtered.

I like that female cop, she's extremely polite and respectful, and she's cute, too.
As an American, I'm a bit taken aback by the police in general, as they seem strangely tolerant in this situation. In the states this would have long before degenerated into violence & perhaps even a bit of a shootout.

My advice would be to just watch TV online & fuck the entire "owning a tv" crap. You could also purchase a small, easily-hidden television that nobody knows you have, and nobody can find if they search for it, anyway.

The whole "tv license" thing is ridiculous in the first place.

This fucking country of yours.

good luck to them finding the bodies or the cars, crime scene will be clean by the time they can investigate. i'll wear a mask and drive the car around before dumping it so it gets spotted on cctv elsewhere in town. logs don't prove crime occurred, only that something went wrong while they were dispatched to my location, circumstantial evidence doesn't prove shit. dumbass.

clockwork

Yea, go ahead and try, if you want to be riddled with bullets.
Last I saw, the Supremes were still ruling on constitutionality, which means it has not been suspended.

The guy must have fucked up really badly in the first place before it got to this point. Before they can fine you (and later seize) anything they need to prove that 1. you have a TV in the house currently and 2. that it is connected to an aerial. The only way they can prove those things is by being invited into your house to see it or by you admitting as much. TV license inspectors first come around to your house and try and get you to let them in, but you have no obligation to let them in. Similarly you have no obligation to tell them that you have a TV hooked up to an aerial in your house. As soon as you let them in to see it or you admit it then they'll fine you and if you don't pay they'll get a summary warrant from a judge because you consented to be fined in the first place by letting them in to see the TV or by admitting it.

No they can't, fucking condescending voice, like she's talking to a child is only going to escalate a situation, a situation were the flaming faggot tv-license-guy would be a better opponent than her sorry ass.

You are too weak to live. She's a totalitarian thug that deserves no mercy. Stop sucking up to pussy.

You could carve the cop's face off and wear that as you're driving, so observers and cameras will think it's her…

Screw all that, user.
Just kill the bureaucrat as he enters your home, burn his badge (or just put it in his car under the back seat) and claim he forced his way in without identifying himself & you were merely protecting your pregnant wife from an intruder. You could also make sure an old hammer with his fingerprints on it (and not yours) is found next to the body, and there are hammer holes in the hallway walls where he was taking swings at you, as far as THEY know…

Not sure about the self-protection laws in Britbongistan, but this would be plenty in the U.S. to justify his death,

I'll attempt to clear this whole Maritime Admiralty court thing right now. This information is based on a year of research (by me) and the off-the-record statements of a top judge/lawyer and the chief of police in a good sized city in the US.

English Common Law, dating back to the Magna Carta, was the basis for the legal statements made in the US of A's founding documents. If you want to look for court precedents to clarify those statements, you look at rulings in an English common law court. This is different than an admiralty court, which is the law of the sea. Essentially the captain is king of this own country when embarked. When he sails into port, he 'registers' his vessel, aka gives control of the ship to the port authority, and re-enters common law. Essentially he is no longer captain until he embarks again.

The federal reserve was created in 1913. In 1933 the federal government went bankrupt and was taken into bankruptcy proceedings by the reserve banks. This is a quote from Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio), given on the House floor:

afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

1/?

Oh, shut the hell up.
I could beat you to death by looking at you. I have no need to assault women, and there's nothing that little thing could do to me that I wouldn't laugh through and be endearingly amused by.

Yes. I have my original birth certificate But its from Mexico

You forgot the part where the BBC operates on British tax dollars.

Uhhh here in the UK how it was done when I was born is that two were filled out. Both exactly the same. One went with the parents and the other to the local councils records.
I've got it in the room with me actually since its now in my records.

UK finances the BBC and a few other channels by charging people who want to watch terrestrial TV. You are paying for a service essentially.
If you have cable/satellite subscriber services then you can watch those without penalty without a TV license.
It only applies to terrestrial TV

Get out.

Not quite.

TV license enforcement is spotty at best and generally only consists of letters being sent to you a few times.
At worst you might be taken to the small claims court.
But most of the time it's ignored and no enforcement action is ever taken.

No it's "you have to go back"

I don't even answer the door to strangers. When someone uninvited rings my doorbell, I look out the window. If there's no UPS truck, then I pretend I'm not home. It's that simple.

And that was fine when there were no commercials.
tell me, do you have to sit through goddam commercials in the UK?
If so, then there shouldn't be any TV license.

Just like they said there wouldn't be commercials on cable TV right?

750 pounds seems pretty stiff.
That's almost a grand, American.

Yea, but nobody forces you to get cable. I don't have cable tv, myself…it's not worth the extra expense.

Yep. Unless you give them consent in some form they have no power. That's actually the case for many 'laws' created by government.

The BBC is not allowed to carry advertisements on its publicly financed channels, stations, etc.

bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/howwework/policiesandguidelines/advertising.html

It is very stiff.
But there's subsidy programs, cuts and exemptions available.
Old people for instance get them for free.

That is how sovereign citizens perceive it.
They're also wrong.

this tbh

Wait sorry I noticed you got the price wrong.
TV license costs 145 pounds per year. 49 pounds if your TV is black and white only.

And nobody forces you to watch terrestrial TV

do you bongs have warehouses full of ancient CRTs?

Yes.
BT and BBC both own large CRT monitor and TV stockpiles for related equipment reasons.

But we also have a lot of old people who are using the same British made TVs they've been using for over fifty years.

I won't bore you with reams of legal definitions and court precedents, or try to explain jurisdictions or what the BAR is. Because while interesting, that knowledge isn't all that useful to the lay-person. I'll skip to the end, which is what I did with this information.

I became friends with a judge here, close to 20 years ago
because he was also a lawyer and knew some of my family/friends. And because I started a whole lot of shit when I was a teenager, so I saw him a lot. I asked him once if I could fight a ticket on those grounds, and he said that if I wanted to he would fight that angle for me (so yes, it's a valid angle of attack). But he said why don't I just let him take care of it his way (sekrit handshake golf game way). So I said ok, fuck the plebs, no reason for me to try to educate idiots who don't even want it. That ticket got 'lost', as have all my other tickets since then. Sometimes I tip a couple hundred bucks extra.

I ended up working as a remodeling contractor for everyone in the PD (well over 1500 officers in this area alone), and got to spend time at the homes of the chief, most of the majors, and all sorts of detectives and whatever other titles they have. I had the chance to softly probe around this issue, and basically the higher ups are aware of this and that's why city ordinances so often take priority over federal law. And why sheriffs allow weed as legal in states, although it's illegal federally.

IDK how much to really talk about this stuff, I don't find that most people want to believe. Which for me is kind of good, because I've been let off of some seriously expensive tickets because I'm in the little club, if everybody knew they'd have to revise their strategy of just making people who know above the law.

Back that statement up.

In a common law jurisdiction (the English speaking world) everyone is equal and no-one can (lawfully) oblige you to do anything that you don't consent to. The only exception being that if you cause harm or loss to another that is a crime. In the modern world we have a myriad of victimless crimes, underage drinking, speeding, etc. The only way you can be forced to abide by these laws is by giving consent. When you take out a liqour license you're giving your consent not to serve minors. When you apply for a driver's license you're giving consent to abide by the rules created for drivers. Anytime you interact with government the first thing they do is establish your consent. These victimless crimes are not common law crimes, they're statutory crimes. They're rules of society given the force of law (that's the exact definition), the force of law is not the same as law, it requires somebody to consent to it.

I would have knocked that guy out for just giving me that attitude in my own house. He isn't even a police officer and acts like the highest authority there.

Law is irrelevant without enforcement.
Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.
If they can enforce their decisions on you then their decisions are law.

This is why you are allowed to vote.
Because in the past a substantial chunk of society was restless and threatening the ruling class with violence. To appease them the ruling class allowed them to vote.
Acknowledging that the masses collective capacity for violence was superior to their own. As such the masses in this situation were the greater authority.

yeah, britbongs have to pay a fee to the People's Republic of BigBlackCock in order to even have a television. its preposterous

No. Only to use it to watch terrestrial television.

Why don't people just not watch television in Britain if they have to be licensed? What's the purpose of the license anyway?

Why not just say fuck it, and never buy a television?

This is sure to be an underrated post. But everything in it is the fact of the matter.

I've thought a lot about this type of shit, and I've decided to personally define a 'right' as 'anything that you are capable of doing'. Most people don't seem to like that definition, but it pretty much fixes the sloppiness of the word 'rights'. It is your right to do anything you can do, and that's the only right you have that has been given to you by whatever it was that created you.

No, that's the opposite of common law.

We do live in a de facto mob rule system, but it's de jure common law system, which is why every once in a while the courts admit they're right and don't shove the government's cock down their throat.

I think rights only exist within a legal system. And as that other user pointed out, legal systems are based on the ability to enforce laws. E.g. currently there are no laws about asteroid mining, so you could do whatever you want, if you had the means to mine asteroids, there are no rights about this. But if some space agency created a set of laws about asteroid mining, then those could govern if you have a right to mine a particular asteroid or not. But only if they can actually enforce it, otherwise you can still do whatever you want, and they can only bitch about it.

Really good vid on the subject

Sure it is, pay with cash and don't get an insurance of it. The stores has no right demand id.

It's based as fuck. You fight with state with their own weapon: burocracy. Also check reichsbürgers.

BASED
A
S
E
D

The trouble with this shit is that it's so high level and when you look up some of the facts they're wrong. (i.e. first executive order was passed in 1793.

In order to understand this shit you have to first understand the law. The first thing to understand is that all law is written in another language, legalese, which looks like English but is actually a distinct language with distinct definitions (this is why law dictionaries exist). All law is written in a language which most people do not understand.

To illustrate the point when Bill Clinton claimed that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" he wasn't lying, sexual relations has a definite definition under law and a blowjob isn't one of them. That's why he couldn't be impeached. It was deceptive, but it was legally accurate. Most laws operate by this type of deceptive nature where the public thinks the words mean one thing, but they actually mean another.

Video very related.

Well, here in the U.S. the airwaves are owned by the citizens, so if you're puking up tv shows all over my airwaves it's YOU that needs a license from US.
And we can kick you off our airwaves whenver we goddamn want, for whatever reason.

Rights are different. A right is what a society has collectively come together (or a large enough chunk has) to say "Everyone can do this. Nobody can stop them. If anyone does we will all take turns beating them to death."
A right is something that society as a whole must permit you to do or give you, else face violence from the people of said society.

This is why in ye olden days all rights related to nobility. Their capacity for violence was much greater than that of the commoners.
But as this changed and the individual capacity for violence became more universal, the available rights began to encompass them too and reflect their desires.

Common law like any other legal system exists because not many people really like constant cycles of violence and threats.
So these systems are established to formalise the whole affair and enforce the rules of the society. People delegate the responsibility for enforcing it all.
And also so when arguments occur they can be resolved without everyone involved beating each other to death.

Except, moron, he WAS impeached.
And he was caught red-handed suborning perjury, as well.

Not really.
In the USA the airwaves are federally owned and the licenses to use particular bands are sold to industry groups for large large sums of dosh.
This is what defines what goes on each wavelength.

On the state level they can sell licenses to operate particular services on airwaves that have been set aside for said service at the federal level.
Hence why you don't have hundreds of radio stations in a single area all broadcasting on the same frequency. The state only sells that frequency slot to one station, anyone else who uses it is deemed a "pirate broadcaster" and prosecuted.

This is the only way to live.

For what purpose?

It's the UK.
And it's unlikely he lives in London.

So these aren't bad things to do.

The government (federally owned) is supposed to be the representatives of the people, so we DO own them.
And the FCC can shut your ass down for anything the people want them to censor. There is no freedom of speech on the airwaves, just the shit coming from your mouth and of the press.

There was a time when showing a man & woman, fully clothed, in bed with each other was banned on public airwaves. The FCC compromised and said it was ok if it was part of the narrative and the beds were seprate & at least one person had to have one foot on the ground during the entire scene.
THAT'S the kind of power they have.

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

The impeachment failed in it's entirety, moron.

The same people practicing this garbage are the same ones that think the government is tyrannical. What end do you expect from trying to play legal ninja with words and definitions? Even lawyers aren't stupid enough to use this IRL, but instead will use the language they do understand from the modern legal world to get their way out of shit.

To teach people this nonsense, even if it was entirely honest, is dangerous. You can't just sit there and preach about the "oppressive guberment" and then pull this shit off and expect an oppressive government would give a shit whether you're in the right or not.

Police and federal agents are enforcers of the law, not protectors of your civil rights. They don't give a shit about you or whether it's right or wrong. Someone says go after him and they do. It's called compartmentalization.

License, sometimes referred to as a subscription.

Somebody is fucking with the postingd

Even a "Dateline" tier legal understanding would tell you that it only takes the weakest of evidence for the state to ruin your life. What you've suggested is suicide.

Bong here. Haven't bought a TV license in my life. They sent me a couple of letters 20 years ago, but stopped after I kept telling them I had no TV and they could fuck off.

No one ever asked for my address when I bought a TV, ever. If they had, I'd have told them to suck my dick.

I don't know if my attitude is normal for Bongs. I'm the only guy I know who's ever punched a nigger, doesn't take shit from pakis, and once punched out a policeman. Maybe I'm a Burger trapped in a Bong's body.

the difference between
expunged
erased

I ran into the legalese thing while sitting on a jury listening to the judge's instructions to the the jury and being mightily concerned over the judge's word choices and what they implied and what they actually said and why the big gap between.

A natural right is anything that you would be able to do if there's nobody to stop you. In a state of nature, nobody is stopping you from defending yourself, providing for yourself, or defending your property.

Might makes right. /sovereign citizens

So death is a natural right? Because anyone can die.

Yeah, which is why making suicide attempts illegal is stupid as fuck. People have a natural right to end their life if they so choose.

Pick One?

Imagine livestock was completely aware of its circumstances and that of suicide, and after refusing such a life they all ended up killing themselves. Well that would be disastrous to those who need them to survive. Now consider the parasitism of a certain tribe and their lackeys…

my sides take that Bongs
who's the wanker now?

Please so choose, ancap.

adfadf

eyyy i can post now

Wait, what are you saying? That federal law doesn't exist?

You skipped from explaining Maritime Admiralty court to some personal story of how a judge has been conveniently losing your tickets. Care to explain what your way of getting rid of those tickets would have been?

Too bad the police aren't supposed to be glorified guidance counselors who make criminals feel understood and validated by their 7-minute bullshit rant.

Thing is the negotiator role only works in a civilized society of intelligent people.

Hah, the broad cop talks like someone try to direct (while potentially subtly threatening) a panicky dairy cow being chased by a small lively dog.

Her presence isn't meant as a physical tool. She's a tool for emotional manipulation, to make the guy become submissive…that's why she's sent out FIRST. Notice her manner of speaking, the tone and choice of words she uses..as though she's talking to a child. Now notice how she calls for backup as soon as signs of an actual physical altercation start propping up between the home owner and this other non-police guy? Bam, a group of additional officers arrive at the scene.

The guy fucked up. Things were screwed regardless of the police turning up. Instead, it was as soon as that guy with the unsigned warrant was allowed the chance to block the door with his foot. Would have been smarter to step outside and close the door completely, especially if he gave a shit about his family inside the building.

Paying money to help your race die. Well done fucking idiots.

I will say that the Brits have extremely nice cops though they dont really get to the exact point like American cops do. American cops will paint the entire picture of why, what and whats next.

I guess the cops even know that the tv faggot is a faggot but have to follow the law. I notice that he acts like he can do whatever he wanted to.

Wait, is this video satire?

Depends on your experience with them I guess.
I've met a lot of British cops, only ever met one or two genuinely decent ones. The others are power hungry, lying shitcunts.

Bill Clinton was not convicted because not A SINGLE Democrat voted to convict

Even some cuck republicans bitched out and gave nay votes on the conviction

This was the moment that I realized the democrats/progressives must be destroyed

tv license goons need to experience the worst deaths possible.

It's not the fringe.

Holla Forums isn't an RP board. Please stop.

Why did they show up quickly? That's interesting.

iwarnedyouaboutthestate.jpg

3 pigs to threaten a man in his own home over a tv license, yet they can't even spare the manpower to attend house burglaries anymore.

Get a load of this goyishe kopf! You can't make shekel from investigating burglaries. And after all goy need to replace stolen goods, so he take credid in my bank.

So back in the day when monitors and consoles didn't had hdmi, for the law you couldn't own a tv only for your console in the tinlands?

Britbongistan is satire.

or it could be that whole 10th amendment thing, or the fact that evidence gathering and prosecution is significantly easier the closer you are to whatever jurisdiction the crime occurred in

Tried to get a cap of the ID at 3:34, but the retard taking the video fucked that up too.

Subhuman filth like the bailiff need to be named and shamed.

Nah. You can have a TV that's not hooked up to an aerial and you don't pay a license. The only way you become liable is if you tell them or show them that it's connected to an aerial. In other words the guy in the video fucked his own entire shit up.

There is only one authrority on this and it is the tranny Kate of Gaia.

Lose the name, win the game.

This. She was just the foot in the door.

ecclesia.org/truth/flags.html

the absolute madman
but seriously, why even bother watching television, you could just watch shit for free on a computer
heck, can't you just get a tv and use it as a big monitor, or does it automatically come with the BBC?

you're missing out fam

What the fuck kind of ayylium shit can you find on the extraterrestrial channels?

kike alert

If I understand the sovereign citizen thing its that the Maritime Law is some Britcuck system that became U.S. law after the civil war

Not really. The whole basis of maritime law is the practical matters of ships being outside of the mundane legal system for prolonged periods of time.
But then even aboard a ship you're bound by the laws of the nation whose flag your ship is flying. Since all ships are required to be registered to a home port.
Even if said port is a landlocked nation.

It's a tax used to pay for the BBC, but it's only being taken from people who own a TV. We had it in Finland, but it was too much of a hassle so they just made it into a common tax.

National broadcast agencies should not exist in our current year, especially since they're all full multiculti-mode.

yeah you don't understand it correctly.

it's a wormhole and the term sovereign citizen is an oxymoron and any reasonable man could understand that.

start looking at legal dictionaries of words you use everyday and you will be a little alarmed at how you are not the strawman ( you're name is a United States citizen and is owned by them, not you)

There's no way you can tell me that Canada is more cucked than Britain.

where?

Bullshit. tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ16
archive.fo/GZ8IR

pretty much, why did he answer the door?