TYT is onto us!!

Were doomed!!
TYT has proof that Russian hackers rigged the election!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHe7JlFu98

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui
github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Fact_Sheet_Voting_System_Security.pdf
yaledailynews.com/blog/2016/09/21/u-s-is-uniquely-vulnerable-panel-says/
youtu.be/wDYR3-HSt_s
web.archive.org/web/20161018064321/http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/12/vote-trump-tweeted-podestas-twitter-account-after-hack/91974772/
web.archive.org/web/20161124204642/http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/
web.archive.org/web/20161211023739/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/13/john-podestas-twitter-hacked-vote-trump-2016/
web.archive.org/web/20161027014450/https://www.rt.com/usa/362617-podesta-twitter-email-hacked/
youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no we Russians now!

These cucks are trying to meme a civil war lel

meh

I will never understand how this inarticulate turkroach became popular

Webm pls, faggot op. Cenk "Armenian Genocide" Uyghur does not deserve our clicks.

"us" as in he mentions 8ch? I'm not watching this fat turkroach talk. Sage for op being a faggot and not webming.

Still don't get how a turkroach gets to have an "audience" in the USA.

I hope this is how they steal the election from Trump so we can just end this pretentious government once and for all.

The answer to 1984 is 1488

Basics.

You cant hack paper ballots. Also voting machines are not connected to the internet. So unless they had agents on site doing this(fucking russian agents on american soil), this doesn`t make any sense.

Oh shit nigga

I just find it so funny that they are still chasing things like this. Trump won the election, the majority of people voted for him, by running articles like this they are just turning their back on the majority and losing viewers, and then they wonder why their ratings aren't so good.

OP's a massive faggot, here, have a wabbum.

For anyone that can't into webms, there are programs for literal retards.

Youtube-DLG:
github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui

Download a video from youtube already in webm format if you want, if it's too big you can use:

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

Which is ancient enough that it still references moot but it's functional enough for quick webm work.

"States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the internet,” Department of Homeland Security
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Systems that could be accessed remotely have been removed from polling places.
brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Fact_Sheet_Voting_System_Security.pdf

People seem to not be realizing the actual end game.

Prove undeniably that our elections cannot be fucked with and are absolutely secure. This proves that Hillary the Russians dindu nuffin.

Someone rub this in his fat roach face.

"Our terrible elections infrastructure might actually be in our favor; it’s very hard to hack the election given how old and decentralized these machines are.”
yaledailynews.com/blog/2016/09/21/u-s-is-uniquely-vulnerable-panel-says/

"at least 80 percent of registered voters will make selections on a paper ballot,
or vote on an electronic machine that produces a paper trail"

Trips tell the truth.

so an anonymous source leak this detail from super secret CIA meeting. But provide no evidence what so ever.

They're not unhackable but it's really farfetched, this turkroach is just mad.
Btw what would turkey or countries supporting turkey or funding TYT behind the curtain would gain by having a war with Russia ?

Syrian soil

Looks like we have found the guilty.

KEKEKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKKKEKEKEKEKKKEKKEKKEK

reminder a view for a dislike means Holla Forums would take over their like/dislike bar

for a couple thousands views

that couldnt be more worth it you fucking retards

the first two posts im replying to are fully compromised shills

I completely forgot what a freak this guy is. He should never ever point a camera to his face again.

"no"

How can one person be this stupid?

They're all so vapid.

How do these people function

Ever wondered why they're named after the party that engineered the genocide?

[CITATION NEEDED]
You lost, get over it.
Someone should edit the video to make it sound like he's talking about pizzagate needing investigation.

You can hack voting machines. It happened with Bush. Trump was right to warn us.

Oh, he mad. He really mad.
I can't wait to see one of these delusional fucks go on a rampage.

Holy shit that guy is retard. Why would you put your family business in a blond trust when you can have your children run it?

Pure coincidence! So progressive!

kek

File photo depicts Russian hacker riding ruskie bear on steroids.

That's not TYT, that's Steven "I'll shoot syrian babies in the legs only to watch them bleed to death" Crowder. I bet even the Russian wouldn't wanna fuck with him.

This whole Russia-thing is fucking retarded.

being stumped this hard and still crying this hard…

Oh you mean Steven "i'll have a dip with my dick in Somali meat" Crowder?

this guy is a cryptokike, right?

So much this.
It doesn't even make sense.

Are you sure. It looks just like TYT.

Voting registration system isn't a voting booth.

Cenk "Armenians are basically jews" Uygor isn't that articulate my fellow conservative

if you watch less than 30 seconds it does not count as a view. you dont even need to give a view to downvote, idk if just opening the page gives them any money or not though.

You have no evidence that Hillary isn't a space lizard.
So let's spend millions of dollars in order to discover the truth.

hahahah

This video worries me. It took pages out of Scott Adams' stuff and is very persuasive.
Yes, I know it's moronic.
That doesn't change the fact that it is dangerously persuasive.

Remember, we're all one race, it doesn't matter how much of a subhuman he looks like, we're all equal and he's as much of a person as you and me

shitposting aside, this is exactly what the jews believe, as they have been taught there's only two races, god's chosen and the gentiles, therefore they're allowed to say all the gentiles belong to a single race

You're right, I voted it down and left a comment. Youtube is a battleground in the meme war, why would we abandon it?
Probably just a coincidence all these morons are here, now, at this juncture :^)

can someone give that clown the RUSSIANS!!! treatment? we need a few pictures like this one but with Cenk instead of Hillary

you should add links to each of these articles at the bottom of the picture

BBBAAAWWWWWWWWWW
WITTL Holla Forums STARTING TO GET THEIR JIMMIE'S RUSSLED BY THE TWUTH

She lost.

To answer the pic question, yes. People don't have a sense of reality, like a female mouthing off, zero ability in gauging the situation.

youtu.be/wDYR3-HSt_s

If it had not been a landslide for trump their cheating would have worked.

But seriously how can you cunt fuck idiots ignore this? 1400+ articles and you kids are still arguing that it's fake news?

And for those of you that aren't this shit could end up getting him impeached. Not saying that Hillary would be in (though she should because you idiots will believe anything on the internet these days) but there could be another rep in the office in the future.

what are you some kind of gnatzi that places value in the family unit?

good statement, that has potential to be a good slogan

They still think Mao still alive

WHAT GENOCIDE?

Progressive hearing something he agrees with:

Progressive hearing something he disagrees with:

pick one

please stop taking your AIDS meds, we need less people like you

You can bet the Democrats did the vast majority of the cheating (with illegal immigrants, dead voters, etc.) and despite that Donald Trump still won the election.

All repeating the same fact free allegations from August, September, October, November that Russia hacked into the DNC to get their e-mails and send them to Wikileaks. Even James Clapper couldn't say he had evidence Russia did it.

And in the case of Podesta it was simply a successful phishing attempt, he clicked the link and he gave away his password – and he did it again in the middle of the election in October when someone from 4chan tricked him again with the same shit. If you think it takes a super russian hacker to do this you're an idiot because a teenager from 4chan proved it was easy because Podesta is a dumbass.

'Vote Trump' tweeted from Podesta's hacked Twitter account
web.archive.org/web/20161018064321/http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/12/vote-trump-tweeted-podestas-twitter-account-after-hack/91974772/

The phishing email that hacked the account of John Podesta
web.archive.org/web/20161124204642/http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/

John Podesta’s Twitter hacked: ‘Vote Trump 2016’
web.archive.org/web/20161211023739/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/13/john-podestas-twitter-hacked-vote-trump-2016/

Podesta’s Twitter, new email hacked by 4chan users
web.archive.org/web/20161027014450/https://www.rt.com/usa/362617-podesta-twitter-email-hacked/

I haven’t seen a strand of Truth Russia committed the hackings
There is more proof a 400 pound hacker did it (His name is Kim Dot Kom) than Russia

I could right 1400 articles about how I got shoahed 6,000,000 times
Doesn't make it true

It's so fucking blatant lmfao

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHUNK OGRE

Goys look look at Russia! ignore everything else look at what Russia did to (((our))) girl. IT WAS HER TURN! they bullied her you must stop Russia!

disdain tbh

Someone call comrade Vladimir Vladimirovich and tell him that Jenk Ogre is heading to the USSR to assassinate him!

Hey, have we ever tried to give Cenk the Ben Garrison treatment? Because I can't think of someone more deserving of being branded a stealth jihadi.

how is it that turks get a say in literally anything?

if you count all the shit they did, its like a fucking who's who list of all the stuff whites ever did rolled into one

all one needs is VLC

They aren't white

This is how China is getting away with buying Africa

Thanks user

Can we blame the next school shooting on him?

Just get a picture of him running, blur it a bit and tweet it at a news agency.

kikes are running low on puppets

having two hacks on the ballot doesn't mean the machine is compromised, user.

It would be far easier to attribute a quote to him about how he wishes someone would shoot up a Christian school or one of those fucking gay ones.

Kek ←— this one
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek

(checked)

You know CTR, you kinda forfeited the right to use Pepe when Shillary and her (((ADL))) friends denounced him as "hate symbol"

>being THIS obvious

So.. they showed us what the DNC and HRC were doing behind closed doors, so that we could make an informed choice… THATS their argument? Russians showed us the truth behind the leftwing in the US, so we had more than their lies to go on, and thats bad obviously.. because how are we supposed to deceive you if people are letting you see the truth!

Uh, proof? Also what would this accomplish? Oh they could fake results by uh… how exactly? Did they ALSO have a massive army in the US we have no idea about that ran out to every polling place on election day and vote dozens of times? Not just in arizona, but in every other state that was up for grabs? hacking the "rolls" means nothing if you dont ALSO have the troops to show up and vote. This is why the democrats go out of their way to bus people around to multiple polling places to vote multiple times

I wonder if hes an atheist and how he'd feel about this argument being used on him from a theological stand point

LOL, he offers Chunk Yogurt some suppliments

makes you think

It's an edgy 15 year old that watched Cowboy Bebop, Holla Forums, and autism all rolled into one

also when the fuck did trump "disrespect" the black community, as far as I remember he never so much as said anything about BLM's platform other than killing cops is bad, if anything he was way too generous to the black community considering how little their vote mattered

Never watched cowboy bebop, don't like westerns.

thats the gayest shit ive ever seen in my life

THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, YOU TURKROACH PLEB

Cowbopleftieautism, if you will. ;)
clyp.it/1t3kzvjz

They think Wikileaks, which damaged Clinton's campaign with a bunch of email leaks, is a Russian front for fake news to trick the goyim into Voting Againts Their Self Interest.
It's more retarded than just Russian hacking voting machines.

TOPKEK

Never mind that all of them just say "Russian Hackers" with no cited evidence. Go on tell us how Hilldawg is perfectly healthy, and the recount will uncover more votes for her.

Nope, there isn't, and we're all still sitting here waiting for a single shred of evidence that proves they hacked anything. This fat faggot tries to claim that he is being neutral when he's aggressively trying to suggest that the Russians did hack the elections. Then he says "for god's sake just investigate the vote" at the end to try and make it sound like people aren't already.

Does the writer have any self awareness? I know the filename but Chris Chan can't draw that good.

So if Russia hacked the election to make Trump win, why didn't they give him the popular vote too?

Save the millions, I can prove or disprove that with a meat cleaver. Give me ten minutes and a concrete room.

>You're right, there's no credible, certifiable evidence

Ok thanks turkroach, that's all i needed to know

STOP MAKING SENSE user!

Don't you guys even understand how authority works? If enough people with enough certificates write enough about the same thing through enough official institutions, it becomes real. This is why you'll never be Liberals.

fun fact: if you take away commiefornia, trump won by two million votes

10/10

fun fact: if you take away the illegal immigrant vote, Trump won by 5 million.

It's almost as if authority is some twisted, relatively low-level meme magic.
And hopefully this will apply to almost every user in this thread.

Why have I never seen this?

Is that really a new Sonichu page? I know CWC hates Trump.

I cant tell what side this "artist" is actually on. If he was trying to prove niggers arent violent by showing their wetdreams consist of nothing more than violently killing white people.. wellllll he done fucked up

wtf i'm a russkie now

LMAO
don't tell anyone but totally sounds like snowden: expose info and back off, act "neutral" in interviews

Holy shit that was fucking great.

why don't we investigate wheter the turks hacked the vote. We have no evidence they didn't! Coverup?!!! YES!!!

They think guilt would stay our hands, it wouldn't stay mine, or probably anyone on here. But they might have a point in the wider white collective.

Which if true would be a shameful display to our ancestors.

Reminder that TYT thought World Peace was a prank show and that Sam Hyde actually drew some woman through a glass table.

you've got to be shitting me

you mean h-he didn't?

I only found the vid from four days ago, are you talking about another one in the past? Like around the time the show came out.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

any sauce on this girl?

It took one report of one individual open carrying during one of their aimless protests for them to scurry like cockroaches. They may not fear the police but are super spooked by a single solitary individual exhibiting their rights.

Hahahahahaha

Сука блять, how did they know?

WTF, I love Cenk Uygur now.

THE YOUNG TERRORISTS
H
E

Y
O
U
N
G

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S

I don't know. You're forgetting about these guys. They look like a pretty rough and tumble bunch, with their skinny jeans and Chuck Taylors and all.

topkek

Not only do they have a spooky scary skeleton on their side, but they have 5 of them!

Even if those rifles are loaded with actual bullets instead of blanks, I doubt they're very proficient with their aim.

OC?

This is the future as the overton window shifts rightward right through the wall, and it's glorious :D .

Оу Вея!

50000000000000000 hours in gimp

Someone just shoot that bitch already. Get his Jew cunt sidekick while you're at it.

Kek

Mein Side.jpeg

Say what you want, he might be genocide denier (or not if you read his later 'sorry was a stupid young twat' letter), but credit where it's due, the motherfucker applauded trump on carrier deal and even said obongo was too weak/impotent:
youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8
Where's your magic wand now?

and don't even mention his cohost Ana 'women with different view are just fucking dumb' Kasparian, that bitch would be stalin if she had the chance to smell the trigger, ugh

Poor CIA kikes, doing the best they can by salvaging what they can after their humiliation. It's easier to say "muh Russia" defeated you, we know. You've even used that narrative to the best of your abilities, calling in all your subversive assets, retired and active, to aid you. Good for you. It's a difficult truth to admit when it contains a 400 pound hacker, and rouge intelligence assests, undoing all that hard work and then, in the process of this catastrophic defeat, you have your most powerful weapon shattered, the media. Still these anonymous threats elude you. Time is running out. New blood and shadows you thought gone are coming to replace you. Chlamydia Clapper and the aegis he holds over you will soon be null. Lists are being made. The retirement parlor is being prepared.

Stay safe skiing in Aspen, Baer. :^)

it's even more pathetic, look at biden meme, here is the whole of cia/dnc counter-hacking, shitty forced meme that is dead on arrival, biden is such a joker, hindsight is 20/20, biden 2020 you guise

WE WUZ IVAN n SHEEIT

They know that if they move past the first stage of the grieving process, they'll immediately commit suicide. Not much of a difference as they're already dead on the inside.

I knew TYT were cucked, but I didn't know it was this bad

does anyone else think of Cenk as a brown leftist version of Mike Enoch?

(((TYT)))
(((Cenk)))

Imagine the mental gymnastics that must go on inside these people's heads.

There are people in our countries who watch the young turds every week and take that jackarse seriously. Let that sink in.

young turks are a jewish party of converts called "donmeh jews" (or something similar)

they commited a genocide against armenians because they are jews, now they want to shift the blame over to the turks.
the reason why the genocide was not accepted in the west until recent is because it was commited by jews. now they made it look like as if turks did it.

(((cenk))) is of jewish ancestry. his job is to twist the heads of turks in usa.

Don't you mean?

:^)ski**

The Turks were always Europe's greatest enemies.

what should someone born in roachland do ? other than offing himself.

I would be even better, if Trump sodomized him.

sauce on song

Dougal & Gammer - Fuck Me, I'm Famous

will the turkroach ever stop being the enemy of Western Civilization?
nope

it's probably in the oven.

This fucking cuck. I don't really know much about him but doesn't this clown supposedly hate Muslins or something? Who is paying him to cuck now?

Theres already a comment on youtube saying that.

He loves muslims, I think he used to be one but isn't anymore.

I love !¿Yeb?! may-mays

Holy fuck, never mind. I just saw one or two random videos of this guy, and he is the complete opposite of what i thought.

This one gets it better i suppose. So much liberal nonsense and salt it hurts.

Hes a fucking Chargers fan? damn this team

what you didnt know who this turkroach was?
his show is named after a turkish organisation that committed the armenian genocide where they turkroaches attempted to racially destroy their white christian Armenian slaves through massacre and mass rape

I'm not american and just saw pieces of videos with him on kikebook. He was criticizing muslims or something, so that was pretty much the only thing i knew about him.
Now i see this "The Young Turk" thing and it's just ridiculous.

me neither but this turkroach fat cumguzzler is a recurring trapped fart on this board
probably criticizing muslims for not being progressive enough or forgetting to practice taqqiyah properly
the entire cast of his show belong up against a wall with a firing squad at the ready

>yea absolutely, well it turns out "you guy's"might make all the difference.
What did he mean by this?