Muslim Secretary of State Germany

archive.fo/VL5AB

The daughter of Palestinian immigrants is to be the Berlin senate’s secretary of state for coordinating federal and state affairs, but attention has focused on her recent remarks in support of Sharia law.

You gotta love Jewish Democracy where the people have no say in who gets elected or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLvk4lX9R78
youtube.com/watch?v=3mxY9f6OOfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So progressive

We should now recognize Germany as a hostile state as Pols and anons.

We must do everything to rid our bruders from the enemy that is infesting their lands.

Political Islam is a perfect doctrine.

the ghost of firetires

Nah, just fucking nuke the city. Nothing but shitskins, hipsters and unfriendly locals with a hugely inflated sense of their importance.

Daily reminder the German government is the complete pawn and tool of the US military who newfags can't stop jerking themselves off to.

This is why I hate capital cities.

It's called the USA and NATO.

White Germans (I can't believe I even have to clarify that) are an honest and hard-working people and have always been allies of Holla Forums. We are actually indebted to their forefathers for standing against jewish marxism when no one else would, and showing us what the pinnacle of civilization looked like.

Obviously their occupational government and the shitskins they have imported are enemies to both the German people and whites across the world. But do not blame German civilians for the actions of their occupational government (they don't even get to vote for Chancellor or President) just as we would not blame Americans or British civilians for their governments dragging us into a senseless WWII for the creation of Israel.

No.
Enough of your retarded world police fantasies.
Just fuck off, and let us handle our affairs ourselves.

Germany and central/eastern Europe had a tradition of authoritarian governments (compared to the Anglo-French general liberalism). It used to be favorable, because the governments were controlled by de facto enthno-centric politicians who placed the native populace first. However, with the modern era came forced liberalism and forced multiculturalism, while the governments still maintained their trend of authoritarianism. This made it so that the native populace couldn't resist the forced liberalism. See the "Law of Jante" in Nordic countries, for example.

The US and Anglosphere might be partially cucked due to our brand of liberalism allowing for open immigration and opposing ethnocentrism to an extent, but our emphasis on democracy and individualism makes it so we can vote the leftists out if we get pissed off enough. The unexpected rise of Trump is an example of this.

Really makes you wonder which system would be best in the end.

I won't pretend to be familiar with German politics so I'll defer to your experience in the matter, but do you genuinely believe that there's a dormant natsoc army in Germany that's just waiting for Americans to leave to rise up and kick out all shitskins and jews?

I hope you're right, but I think that's a bit optimistic. Nothing I hear about modern German affairs, even the "far-right" AfD, indicates that they're a bunch of white nationalists who are begrudgingly muzzled because of American occupiers.

I think the election of Trump will be a blessing for both your country and mine. At the moment it seems very unlikely that a nationalist, right-wing candidate could be elected leader in Germany, but as we unfortunately know, the US President wields even more political influence in Germany that their own Chancellor and Donald Trump is a man of German-heritage who has repeatedly criticized Merkel for "destroying her own country". Just as Germany's salvation in the 1930's came from an Austrian, I bet it will be American influence under Trump that helps you topple the anti-German marxists in your current government and establish a proper one that puts the interests of Germans over shitskins.

Walk through a degenerate German city and most teens are tanned Germans.

Because the Volk have been handling everything by themselves thus far…Letting the flood into the rest of Europe.
If DE can't take care of its self..DE wil be DE-Solved.

We don't want your fucking help.
Get it in your thick skull, Burger.

Germany does not have an independent government that makes decisions. All policies are dictated by the occupying force.

You seem to have ignored my post. You keep speaking of "we" as if you're the voice of the entire German people.

But can you honestly say that if Americans completely left tomorrow, the German people are a bunch of dormant fascists and would instantly seize the opportunity to elect a right-wing government and forcibly kick out all of their shitskins?

I hope you're right. I admit you know many more Germans than I do, but I think you're being EXTREMELY optimistic.

When you see the boots clicking in the USA…you ware going to want the USA to come.

You will be hearing them in 2 months.

Have a pleasant day avoiding the muslim gangs and the sharia police.

You don't get it.
Either we rise up or we die. Done.
Stop trying to live out our savior complex, Ami.

You are aware that a right wing government is actually elected, just that the jewish infiltrator made a 180° on all of her stances right?

And the German people zealously obey without complaining or even really thinking about it. There's nothing a German loves more than taking orders.

Oh, there is.
Giving them.

60%
60%
60%
60%

Because you've been doing such a stellar job of that up until now. That kind of attitude is the reason why your ethnicity is facing extinction. It looks like Germans will be stupid enough to reelect Merkel because she claims she'll ban burkhas and deport 100,000 of the millions of shitskins she brought over, but ok, your problem. Good luck in your race with Sweden to become the first European caliphate.

The first accomplishes a not-insignificant portion of the second.

It doesn't matter if we succeed or fail.
What matters is us doing it ourselves.
Becoming an actor again, not a subject.

The Germans were doing great until America bombed their country actually…

I want America to return to an isolationist policy that focuses purely on our white populace. Trust me, I'm no fan of us occupying Europe.

But I'm looking at real pragmatic options for the salvation of whites across the Western world and I think it's far more likely that Germans will be saved by Trump than their own government. Germans have been indoctrinated with jewish propaganda that I don't honestly know if they would vote in the proper government if given the choice, and given that keeps refusing to answer my question but instead chooses to speak on behalf of all German people, I think he begrudgingly knows how his fellow Germans would vote. With or without American occupation.

correction

Please tell me we don't have people this deluded on this board. Please tell me you're a legit, paid shill.

That was more than 70 years ago. Focus on the now. While you're bitching about something that happened nearly a century ago, your women are leaving your men for shitskins and the German race is on the verge of extinction. The fuck are you gonna do about it kraut? Complain some more about Americans while avoiding the fact that German people keep electing the same communist controlled by Jews

Yes, you go extinct, but at least your went extinct on your own terms. You get a trophy for participation. Good job, Fritz.

You're just to dumb to understand.
It doesn't matter if the German people became NatSoz again or voted in an other good goy government.
It's important that we make the choice on our own.
I will not see my people reduced to an American puppet again, even extinction is preferable.

Spoken like a true shill.
And yes, I'll take death over slavery every day of the week.

wew

Slavery and brotherhood are two very different things, but if you want to stubbornly beat your chest while shitskins run all over your country and women, be my guest. Maybe Hitler was right. The German people are too weak for his vision.

for

A puppet government, based as it may be, is still a puppet government.
I don't know why you are so insistent on forcing your "help" on us when it's clearly not wanted?

That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. I bet you'd be the biggest critic of Hitler back in the 1920's because he's an Austrian.

Obviously it's a big hypothetical because American occupation of Germany has been disastrous for the past 70 years, but if Trump (who's half-German) wants to override Merkel and "Make Germany Great Again", that would be infinitely better than the German people democratically voting to kill themselves.

I doubt you're even German. You're too eager to say death is preferable to anything else. Like you're a kike asking for Germans to be wiped off the map.

There are shitskins all over Germany because it is the will of the occupying power which controls all policy in Germany. Every single Western European country that has been allied with the United States and global jewish interests is a mud-infested shit hole just like America.

Every single European country that was under the Soviet Union's sphere of influence is White as rice.

First of all, we didn't let them in. Our puppet-government, that only exists because of your "liberation", did.
We don't want your help because we know that you won't just leave when it's done. You would be retarded as fuck to just go away without wanting anything.
We don't want to be in your "debt". This is our fight and our struggle. If we lose we will be wiped of the face of this earth, but that would only be natural. It would mean we were too weak.
Just leave us alone.

The Ostrich brigade reigns supreme.

Austrian is a German ethnicity you retarded mutt

Na klar, wer nicht am "Befreier"-Lümmel lutsch ist kein echter Deutscher oder wie?

I'm tired of you acting as the voice of the entire German people. Trust me, I wish every German shared your mindset. But I'm asking you a genuine question.

If Americans left tomorrow and every military base was empty, what happens next? Do Germans take arms and rise up against Merkel? If special elections were held would a right-wing government be voted in and kick out all of the shitskins?

I think we want the same outcome but I just don't honestly see Germany electing someone further right than Trump even with zero outside influence. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

You're just incapable of understanding.

Holy shit what a newfag.

Trump's half-German and half-Scottish. He was Grand Marshal of the 1999 Steuben Parade celebrating German heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLvk4lX9R78

Sorry if that's not pure-blooded enough for you.

No such thing as a half-German

You're confusing me with someone else. This was my first post in this thread.

If Americans left tomorrow and every military base was empty, what happens next?
Honestly? I don't know. I have a question for you though. What would the American soldiers in Germany do if we'd rise up? Just watch or leave?

Probably not right away. Would your goverment support a coup against Merkel, or would you intervene?

Not right now, we still need some time but it's going in the right direction.

Because I don't want to see the German race go extinct, despite their obvious weakness? Is that really so hard to believe?

And yet the people in the Eastern block are a shell of their former selves, impoverished and savage, just as the Jew intended. It's funny you talk about "occupying powers" ruining your country. I've heard something like that before from niggers in the hood, bitching and moaning about whitey keeping them down. Niggers in Africa feel the same way about the white man "ruining their countries." You have a victim complex. Fucking pathetic.

Germans call shitskins born in Germany German. I'm sorry, but Germans have lost all sense of ethnicity and race and cannot comment what is and isn't Germany anymore.

We call em Passdeutsche you doublenigger.

I had mixed you up with this guy

Anyway, I think you're making the mistake of conflating previous American administrations, which were ferociously anti-German, with the new one that we elected. It's tantamount to saying that Russia would never rebuild the Cathedral of Christ the Savior because Lenin, Stalin, etc would all have been opposed yet a lot has changed since then.

Trump has been a vehement critic of Merkel's policy on refugees as well as Obama's importing of refugees into our country. As I've stated many times in this thread, Trump is half-German and obviously conscious of his German heritge because he was the Grand Marshal of the Steuben Parade in 1999. It is extremely likely that his influence would be infinitely more pro-German and anti-shitskin that anyone Germany would elect at the moment. He has also been critical of NATO, so even though he probably would not support a coup at this very moment, he would likely try to begin the process of leaving Germany through the 4-8 years of his administration.

Are you retarded? Their economies didn't really hit the skids until after the forcible, jewish privatization scams foisted upon them under the guise of "assistance" from the US. Even today their nations are far, far more pleasant to live in and raise a family in.

Just compare Minsk with Paris. Tallinn with Birmingham. Vilnus with Marseille. Budapest with Malmo. Bratislava with Rotterdam.
The lack of self-awareness is terrifying.

Oh sorry, I had the administration full of Neo-Cons and kikes confused with the new one full of Neo-Cons and kikes.
My bad, of course.

They're like us in Britain.

There's a point which you shouldn't cross.

The German government clearly has - they just violently suppress any information from getting out.

Stoning is compatible? Wew.

lots of people in this thread blaming others for something they had no influence on. Holla Forumslack americans have not been running the US for the past 70 years. But go ahead and take your anger out on people who should be your allies

KANKER DRAAD

Does that ayy lmao know it has face cancer?

When you keep making the argument that ZOG needs to stay in Germany, you aren't an ally. You're ZOG. Just fucking leave. It's like an entirely different board these days. Where the fuck did you niggers come from?

Care to translate for a non-German user? All I can tell is "something-German"

She's pretty cute for a sandnigger

Passport-German

that's the whole idea, look, muslim women are succesful too, islam is great, blablabla…..

it's a ploy, they're using democracy against us

give it some time

[PUKES INTERNALLY]

SHE IS FROM PALESTINE
IMAGINE THE SALT WE COULD GET FROM THE JEWS WITH THIS.
JUST CONCERN TROLL THE JEWS SAYING SHE WILL FORCE EUROPE TO RECOGNIZE PALESTINE AND SHIT LIKE THIS.

no you won't, yurop is for arabs,jews are importing them, just as long as they don't mess with israel

Wew Chaim, surely antagonizing even more Jews and Arabs cannot benefit us at all.
Having all the sandniggers celebrate on twitter that this is the end for Israel and being antisemite won't help, fellow goyim.
Thanks for making me see at last.

i don't agree and that makes me a jew?

she's just a postergirl for succesful muslim women and how islam is a benevolent religion, she'll know her place by her overlords

Bitch better start wearing her hijab, or else she should be legally raped and have acid splashed in her face. Gotta love muslim bitches who support sharia without following it.

if the people will not fight then let them die. only those who will fight deserve to live.

Lol you've never left your doorstep. Eastern block cities are overgrown shitholes filled with impoverished morons.

Still preferable to shitskin infested cities. Imagine riding the train and every single person on it is still h'white.

asdf

I've gotten my daily reaffirmation of hatred for Germans. Done here.

I don't see why any sane German man would be against Sharia law. It would undermine the entire cultural Marxist system (the inevitable self-destruction of Leftist ideals) and oppress women, freeing men to retake the government without resistance and employ Nationalist policies.

That's not a fivehead, that's a sixhead at least!

I see she's been taking tips from the English to achieve the "smother me in makeup so I look like a prostitute" look.

Sharia in Arabic literally translates to "law"

Pick one.

The Levant territories are actually very green

I thought alcohol was haram? This ugly fucking mongrel looks like she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Kikes and Arabs have been working against Europe for more than a millennium, as Islam was invented by jews as a proxy army/political tool. Jews call it a cat's paw, a proxy to take blame while you hide in the shadows.

GET THESE FUCKING SEMITES OUT OF MY DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

You have really shit taste in brown girls m8, I went to school with dunecoon chicks that are hotter than that bitch.

Chamber time, chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

The German race is a slave race. You need someone to herd you along.

All kikes in the world will be gassed within our lifetime if dubs

DOX WHEN?!
D
O
X

W
H
E
N
?
!

i fucked it up

When has Berlin ever been good?

you'd all bury your dick in it

Germans have this weird mentality where they will always follow what the group does no matter what.

See: Germanic tribes for example, they were all doing the tribe thing until they found the superior Romans, then they tried to emulate Rome for like 500 years (HRE) and then started doing the highly civilized and highly cultured thing, then Hitler (God bless) was the next thing, so everyone went with that, I don't know what it is, Germans just need someone to tell them what to do, otherwise they'll shit away their potential. (IE german tribes)

OH WOW, SO DEEP

And it's not true?

Come on, dude. The germans just copy old shit that they see/are told/try/succeed. Otherwise there is no innovation among you. Kind of like Russians but a little bit more civilized in practice.

No, it's not true.

Why are you so salty?

I'd fuck her tbh

I'm usually one of the guys who would fuck these sheboons that are brought to our attention, but this is a step too far. No, just no.

Fam… She's not even attractive by dunecoon standards.

t. nofap user

Perty's AfD is only polling in the mid-teens right now, Germany needs all the degeneracy it can get between now and the elections tbh.

The Second and Third Reichs were fundamentally Germanic. There was no fucking Germany before then. Germany only ever existed because of their ethnic nationalism. Goddammit.

must be slim pickings for hot mudslime women if that's the best they could find.

when will you learn, user?

Lrn @ some point m8

If you like Sharia go to places with Sharia. Do not come to US or Germany and try to bring your shitty beleifs here. Fuck you for labelling anyoine who calls you on your bullshit racist sexit muslim phobic homo phobic or fascsit etc etc fuck off becasue you are!

You don't know the German political landscape very well, do you?
She's a Sharia-loving cunt, with the parallel Muslim societies to support it already in existence, her stance should raise a billion red flags and be seen as a serious threat.
German leftists with the exception of the so-called Anti-Germans (who are Pro-Israel, Pro-US and hate muslims) have a huge boner for Palestine, so the salt is really not worth it.

How about waiting for Trump to actually do anything before you brag about having fixed anything in your kiked out society? So far you've only got the first part of your sentence, "open immigration and opposing ethnocentrism," ideologies you've forced on the rest of the west.

Obviously they are both pretty shit.

Christianity of course you can't support. Too prudish and old-fashioned. But Sharia Law? Well, we don't want to appear intolerant.

meant to quote

Well hello there Schlomo, >>>/auschwitz/ is that way.

Reread it, it's the German leftists with the exception of so-called Anti-Germans who love Palestine. The Anti-Germans are Pro-Israel and Pro-US.
However, there's a minor correction: It's right-wing groups who are somewhat affiliated with Anti-Germans that hate Muslims, Anti-Germans may be too lefty for that explicit kind of "islamophobia".

And these right-wing groups share the Pro-Israel and Pro-US stance. They are against the influx of Muslims, but shill for Israel and (Neocon-)US, don't know what they think of Trump.

you're an idiot. My argument was that the americans on Holla Forums aren't part of zog. Fuck man, you uppity germans are annoying as fuck.

They always push these pseudo-arguments, just giving examples of random bullshit like this and calling it "integrated". No logical link in between there whatsoever, just a random assignment of the notion of "integrated" - empty talk, essentially.

Sad part is that cucks will agree just because the ebil AfD is mentioned and they can virtue signal how tolerant and accepting they are.

I've almost given in to the black pill at this point.
Anti-white globalism is in complete control of Germany and every other Western Nation.
Soon the entire world will be a copy of the American melting pot.
Even the triumphs we celebrate here, such as Trump and Brexit, mean little in the big picture.
Still, defeatism isn't the answer, I'm going to see everything through to the bitter end.
Kapitulieren? Nein!

I've resolved to be defiant in an indirect way by creating what I find ideal and to hell with what others think. I could at least leave this world with a smile knowing I stood on my feet against time and honoured what is beautiful to me.

What?

lol, so being pro-German is 'un-German'
"Germany belongs to everyone!", Goyim.

As Merkel says: Islam gehört zu Deutschland

At the least, we can leave this earth with a sense of dignity and honor fighting for what we believe is right, in the face of insurmountable odds. So, for now, breathe deeply and without fear! Valhalla awaits us!

I should hope we die happy and fat with 10 blue eye'd blone hair'd children around us! :^)

Everyone gets that. What you don't seem to understand, is that it's no weapons, speech and mass surveillance like you can't believe. Which is why over 2m krauts have left as 2m+ shitskins came in. Germans don't make much money contrary to Jew myths and are taxed up the ass.

So talk of an uprising… when one is just trying to stay warm and fed and not have their groceries stolen and ass raped by mohammad is a stretch.

There needs to be a pan european group or that Russian fucker making a move.

Your nose is showing.

Its against the interests of Jews to have THIS kind of Muslim in position of power. This probably has less to do with Jews and more about Germanic cuckery.

Europeans becoming informed about Palestine will will make the anti-racist Hitler cartoon real and may result in Jews being reluctant in their diversity efforts.

Hey does anyone have those pictures of trump hats on display at a holocaust memorial? I can't find them anywhere.

You call anything born within the us borders "full blooded american"

It's going to get so much worse before it gets better.

I just hope enough brothers are left to fight.

Honestly if the US left tomorrow nothing would change. You will continue letting in a fuckton of muslims and getting fucked. Not to mention that Germany is at the center of everything wrong with the EU.

'No.' 90% of the (((immigrants))) in my country are here because they came through your progressive wonderland. Germany is a danger to Europe and the world right now.

Not every Jew cares about Israel. Most of the progressive kikes who want to flood europe with mudskins couldn't care less about israel, and in fact they think israel is a fascist ethnostate, and wouldn't mind if it had an Arab majority. That's why the whole "#OpenBordersforIsrael" thing is such cringe-inducing concern-trolling retardation; it's trying to drive a wedge where there's already a huge gulf between conservative and progressive jews. jews have insane in-group preference but they aren't a hivemind.

What is the defence for sharia law?
Just seems like legal pluracy to me

Sigh, I have to post this again

That reads like that one A. Wyatt Mann cartoon, I think it was about beaners. >he brings all these problems but he's a good guy

Hand makes better dick-burial site.

Guess I have to post THIS again, too.

Always remember.
What you are seeing today wasn't Germany too long ago.
What you are seeing today is Anglo seeds planted into the population, sprouting to full bloom.
Of course current generations Anglos should not be blamed for that, current generation Anglos are pretty "awake" after all.

But true growth of us all together cannot happen when (and I don't like that Germany is the fulcrum that it is) the fulcrum of Europe and co is misrepresented like that.

It's important to not have too many hard feelings.
But it's also important to know the real causes of the shit. If you blame Germany for things it has no much choice over then you will give the people who haven't woken up, especially Anglo ones, unwarranted ammo against Germany.

And that means they'd be prone to self destruction again. Since that is what their "victory" in WW2 led to.
Nothing but anguish and nipple twisting by jews and other "minorities"

Integrating, when used in a leftist sense is: Invading, conquering, occupying.
So, yes, in a sense, her father is very integrated.

That video is some high-potency double-think

I'd stick it in her.
Am I just being a teenager?

the austrian secretary of state (also muslim) is better looking tho

I'm okay with this, plus it tone's down 'ebil nahtzee' sjw's and flies in the face of killhery

* and cute af with the 50's beauty spot

oh nvm, enlarged thumbnail.

Look faggots. Europe is Muslim now. You fucking lost in 1945. America has a chance. Even the south part. Let's focus. And, let's make Israel great for Muslims again too.

Afd is labelled as right … and since that they attractet the right.
They startet as an alternative (duh) to the left and leftleaning main partys who have ruled the past 10+ years.

The press was very effective in turning it into something you dont want to openly associate with as a normie.

Its somewhat like trump. If you support it you must fear beeing ridiculed and shunned. However since the press here is very heavilly left leaning you actually have to fear more than just beeing spat on. Left crimes go unreportet or even turned into right crimes while real right crimes get widespread coverage. Anyone publicly supporting AFD immediatly gets labeled a KKK-holohauxdeniieng-jewhating bigot ridiculing the party and its supporters driving them either away or more to the right.

Its absurd really.

i said "for a sandnigger", you illiterate queers.

This. Lots of prominent kikes who virtue signal in favor of Palestine. They're just as harmful as every other leftist pushing multiculturalism, maybe even more if they have great influence.

You're retarded.

Arguably during the Kaierreich era and after Adolf cleaned out the trash in the mid to late 30s.
Other than that? In the Weimar era the Jews turned the place into a giantic open whorehouse that would make even SanFran degenerates blush and during the divison of Germany the eastern half was the seat of power of a out-of-touch commie elite whereas the West was a enclave full of spooks and leftist draft dodgers and degenerates on the dole.
After reunification the place attracted a shitload of rootless cosmopolitan hipsters, a whole plentora of criminal Turko-Arab clans who control large parts of the city and all the worst government parasites after the capital moved back. Meanwhile the former capital (Bonn) has already turned into a complete shitskin colony even formerly rich parts like Bad Godesberg (complete with a indoctrination center financed by Saudi Barbaria).

Not even for a sandnigger.

Only Germany is capable of freeing Europe of American (zog west) and Russian (zog east) influence. The ideal European structure only functions with Germany at its core. Without Germany there will be nations of h'white brothers who act like times before and during WW2. Germany is the guiding star for the Aryan people, its cultural heart. And Germany would assume this position naturally because no other people can. Every people has its own mission and this one belongs to Germany. If Germany falls, it's over for the West.

Because of this Germany is #1 on the priority list and is being subversed on a scale you can't even imagine. The eastern bloc looks more based because nobody cares about them. I will even go as far as saying that if Germany becomes sovereign again, then zog east and zog west will orchestrate a third world war. If you look at all the old European prophecies, this is likely to happen. But afterwards a Golden Age will come, I don't know why or how. Maybe a third power operated in the shadows ;-)

How about each European nation governs itself?

In this scenario every nation indeed governs itself. This doesn't mean The United Nations of Europe, fuck that shit. Guiding doesn't mean ruling.

You don't know about Germany's post-war plans, do you? This is amateur-shit, shame on you, you are hereby reprimanded.

Good luck acting like Aryan countries without the guiding Aryan light/heart. You will probably bomb yourself to shreds like the h'white brothers you were in the past.

I don't think that even their IQ of 85 excuses that.

Not fooling us, Moishe.

No. She's pretty ugly for an Arab. No one would consider her attractive where I'm from.
t. Arab

youtube.com/watch?v=3mxY9f6OOfU

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16382

>>>/polmeta/11253
>>>/polmeta/14405

>>>/polmeta/14345
>>>/polmeta/15138

all this shit will end when the crusades begin.

2017 is your magic number.

bet on it. you will get rich

Don't forget that muslims have openly said that once get a shred of power in Europe they'll make violence and rape against whites legal.
This is actual subversion going on here.

Bullets have gunpowder in them, but they don't always go off.

It's kinda like the rednecks spouting garbage like inbreeding with bothers and sisters is ok doesn't mean all of us are into that. Or some of the Hindu's eating and drinking cattle wastes means all of them do. The list goes on. What we see with the lower castes are mostly illiterate taking things literally. While I do not agree with most of the mooslim ideology, I am totally with their treatment of women after witnessing what happens with unleashed stronk womyn in my neighborhood.

That's a bingo. He knows that at this point, the worst enemy of the German people is the German people. America hold the blame for creating this situation, but it is what it is. Can't change the past, but given the opportunity the German people would chose not to change the future.

You need to take your daily dose, fag.

She is pretty cute

Looks as if the Poles and Magyars will have to save your fat from the fire yet again Germany.