Anyone interested in modding this game to be more historic/redpilled

Anyone interested in modding this game to be more historic/redpilled.

Right now the game is simplified and obviously biased towards the allies, and also, flat out wrong in a lot of places.

I was thinking we could author up new events/decisions that are more in line with actual history, backed up with normie sources like Shirer and Longerich. Then put the gaem on the steam community mods page as Expanded History decision trees.

This way normies learn why certain decisions were made.

Examples:

1. New Decision Tree choice: Produce and Use Nerve gas if germans reach main land Britian. Then we give a brief paragraph of info with a source showing Churchill gave this order.

2. Add events that pop to the German player about anti-german pogroms in Czechoslavakian Sudetenland

3. 19 point peace plan is sent to Poland as a basis for starting peace negotiations.

4. France has no events regarding Finland if Russia attacks it

5.An National Focus for Roosevelt to harass German naval vessals to boost public opinion in favor of war. German player can choose how to respond.

Etc. I can't mod this stuff but if we work together I'm sure we could overhall the story/history of the game to be more detailed and in line with reality.

Sad!

It's not a good game though.

HoI4 is garbage and historical accuracy is the least of it's problems

I didn't even played yet, its everything moved by magical kangz mana just like EU4 ?

K, well the point is actually to red pill normies.

No its just not very deep

I played like 10 minutes of it and I vaguely remember it was. The issue with Paradox games is that they are often addactive because the idea of being a huge empire sounds cool but their games are not fun in the slightest. They aren't even challenging because everything is determined by luck and the size of your country.

The only good things about HoI4 are the battle plans and production, and even then only in concept.

Only nerds play these games.
Normalfags are not nerds.
And the game is censored in Germany.
It's just not worth it.

Darkest Hour is the superior game. Why bother with inferior games like HOI 3 and 4?

Not just in Germany, on release they had just a black silhouette of Hitler.

3 is the Good HoI right?

You have never played a paradox game before. Are you a kike? This isn't risk, EVERYHING is calculated, EVERYHING has influence.

OP, I doubt I'll make i to hearts of iron before the end of next year. Playing through CK2 as a germanic pagan, slowly genociding all the jews and removing the christcucks too. Also plan to sacrifice all the khazarian kikes and have been placing sami leaders over their territory to fuck wih them, while allowing sami lands to flip norse.

If you play ck2 you're best off leaving soI uninstalled unless you want to mod it. Some swedish cuck actually added penalties (random tech penalties) for expelling the jews, because everyone was immediately realizing that jews are nationwreckers. (luckily they only go to cristcuck realms to beg, with my realm laws, I can sacrifice any jew I want, even make a party out of it.) Though, with the scope of these games, I odoubt I will have time to finish them. As it is, I'm either working or eating most of t

Hey op, forgot to mention, if you get this going I could join in next month. Paradox games are what got me into modding, and I normally spend the first day of a release modding it. The whole reason I don't play HoI is becase of swedishish cucking bullshit,. Guess what OP, most people buy HoI to play as the axis. So, I'd love to help, but I don't own the game (sono posting on paradox forum for me) and it has to wait for january. That said, my specialty is event modding and I've been working on AI modding for a bit now too.

Most new Paradox games are too fucking slow.

Nigger I meant that I played HOI4 for ten minutes, I have put a lot of hours into EU4.

Kek.

Not buyin it sonny. EU4 isn't even broken in, in the first day. (ug, with ck-2 it feels like a week.)

Adding an event pinup for the Danzig Massacre would be one of the best redpills.

baby's first paradox game confirmed. If you want to play real grand strategy, stick with Victoria II or HOI 3

Do 3 or Darkest Hour. You have to wait till modders remove the babyfication of the vanilla.

You're suggesting victoria? Wtf man, do you have some serious mods going? The whole premise of the game is that people aren't different and just a resource. It also doesn't make fascism very practical.

Made me almost wish there was a way to have the shitty as fuck AI take over the armies.

2 is still the best in the series, you spend 1/3 of your time in HOI3 micromanaging which commander is controlling who.

Vicky 2 is one of the few games in existence where you can simulate the Lebensraum policy, get pop demand mod if you think the original game feels unfinished.

There is a reason almost everyone exclusively plays Prussia or Japan.

that's true, but I really like the Kaiserreich and the Victorian era in general.
At least it isn't a map painting simulator. While you certainly can paint the map your color with the excessively powerful countries, doing anything as a smaller nation requires careful tactics and diplomacy. I'm not recommending it for redpill purposes, I like it because it requires severe autism and planning to git gud.
I've tried all the big ones like HPM, the Ultimate mod, and the pop demand mod, but I currently rock vanilla (with House Divided and Heart of Darkness)

the micro only gets really bad near the end of the game, just before rebels start getting ridiculously broken and you start having to kill millions of your own people every year

both countries are fun ways to learn to play the game, but I prefer playing as a smaller nation now, it actually requires skill to do well

2nd one is the only one I played seriously. 3th went partial retard with automation on one hand and over complex solutions on the other.
Modded Darkest Hour is basically a Grand Master of /gsg/. Can't get better than that.

The Vicky series basically taught me world trade and finance. And how you can become King of Cans and War if you create and support wars elsewhere. Too bad that genocide isn't an option in vanilla. Africa/India needs a good fumigation after you get them

why bother? just play 3

A lot of the game is too tame.

There needs to be options to REMOVE certain ethnic groups.

I tried playing Serbia sometimes, but smaller nations usually require years of standing around waiting for a opportunity or going full kike and trying use your bigger dumb AI controlled neighbors to achieve your goals.

I never saw the appeal, relying on the AI to negotiate a peace for you is asking for a 5 year war where all you get is a status quo peace after it.

In HOI3 paradox had the brilliant idea of taking all the historic flavor of their games and substituting for general systems that tried to simulate it.

The idea was to make the gameplay more flexible but it just turned it generic.

You can overpopulate your metropolis and only then conquer one province at a time, making your pops swarm the relatively empty conquered land.

I always ended up with a smaller empire but who was the technological leader due to the high literacy of overall the population.

you realise that the combat which is the only thing that matters in eu4 is basically just luck right? you can up the odds through different things but in the end it all comes down to a dice roll.

its a shit game for retards and people that dont like to play more than 50 hours in.

get out shill. dont think you can divide us when you arent even smart enough to hide your true colors longer

If you're tribal in CK2 you can simply call your vassels like call-ally and they all fight independently. I wish you could do that with fuedal lords too.
If you want that kind of a mechanic in the other games, just set up puppet states (various forms for different eras and government types) and call them to war. I try to set up a puppet or child state, in every theater, and keep as much of a standing army as tech/money allows to support each of them. Then I use those as a buffer to stop encroaching swarms of degenerates, and as a forward base for supporting nationalist movements.

Back on topic, I think this is a great idea, though we shouldn't limit things to just one game and one theme. We could easily inspire nationalism by simply seeking historical accuracy and adding in history lessons. As it stands, paradox games already inspire nationalism (even if some of the dev teams are cucked swredes.) and prussia, frisia, and Byzantium (RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE! dDeus Vult!) are hugely represented, and general germanic paganism has a good momentum in them as well. Shit, we should make a new board for game ops.

>>>Holla Forums

Why should there be? The holocaust was a lie.

HoI4 feels empty and lacks content.

Get the HPM mod. It fleshed out fascism and other ideologies, added like 30% more decisions and events and has a genocide relgious/ethnic group decision for authoritarian regiemes. It even lets you choose which.

Vic2 is realy great for nationalist play throughts.

Just play Darkest Hours.
It has a way better and neutral depiction of the conflict aswell as better mechanics.
It's not for plebs like you though and was only published by Paradox pre-DLC craze (hence why it's good)

Wow, really? Where can I find the mod? I want to purge all mudslimes from the world. Strategic practice and motivation!

asdfasdfaet34

I just wrote a fucking article on why Darkest Hour is superior and fucking nigchan wouldnt post it no matter how much I tried, I deleted the shit in the box to try to post asf2qr3azfas like that to force a connection and then went to paste what I wrote and it wasnt even there

You fucking normalfags should know why DH is superior, fuck off OP YOU FUCKING CASUAL
|

this, they modeled that part of the game really well

Search for the /gsg/ thread on 4chan's /vg/

DH has better and way more events decisions customization ability to do what you want

Kaissereich mod, peace without victory, fatherland, LOOK EM UP MOTHERFUCKER

AI that isnt brain dead

Red pilled quotesi n loading screens (democracy is beutuifal in theory in practice its a fallacy you will see it in america some day)
(history will be kind to me because i intent to write it)

HOI4 can be god tier but onlyu with a fuck ton of modding to fix the broken shit add good shit and de pozz it

DH wasnt veen made by the swedecucks at paradox it was made by a bunch of modders and some independent people