vocaroo.com/i/s0BKgljHg68B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche
imgur.com/a/vqmN7
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Samurai_Jack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stream link here: ustream.tv/channel/thekingslounge

Jack will die in the finale.

sauce pls

I don't like it either but it's one of the few non-shit streams so it'll have to do

Any streams that don't need flash?

A television?

JACK TIME

FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

I hope Scotsman shows up in this one.

Is that a laptop?

IT'S TIME

No it's those fags from Star Trek, what's it called, the Cube?

The Borg you mean?

Did they just walk into a furry convention?

It looked more like Monolith from 2001

Aku Furrys

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Genndys pushing them.
God damn it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goddamnit stop with the forced shipping

T-TOO LEWD

LEWD

GIVE THAT BITCH YOUR SWORD

Give her the sword, Jack.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

camel full of cats

Jack's still a virgin right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack gets the pussy while punching pussy.

STOOOOOOOOOP

MAKE IT STAHP PLZ

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

It's gonna be Ikra all over again, isn't it?

this is HER DOING! fucking tara!

JACK DON'T NEED NO WOMAN

Bitches dig the straw hats

>OUR DAUGHTER

Shame she lost it, I bet she would have looked super cute in it.

Just because you guys are virgins, doesn't mean Jack has to be one forever.

But it makes me feel less relate-able

She about to get
JACKED

DAMN YOU AKU!

Jack you fucking retard, now you'll be poisoned to.

Can we talk about how they boarded a train to furry dick convention?

succ

Ironic or not, that kind of shit is cancer.

It would not bother me if he had a harem of the scotman's daughters, but I fucking despise Ashi.

He'll be poking her with his sword soon enough user

Ashi is shit tier for being a monkey voiced by Tara Strong. Jack deserves better. It gets in the way of the story to have a romance anyway.

Is Carl's Jr. still pushing the whole maturity shit?

I know this isn't suppose to be realistic but in real life, if you suck poison from someone that just got bit, that's the worst thing you can do. I know because I saw it on tv when a mother got hurt from sucking the poison from their child they got from a snake. Even had an expert say that you shouldn't do that kind of shit.

What should you do then?

every fucking time they make ashi somewhat human they pull this fucking forced mary-sue romance shit. Is this what Genndy had to do to get Samurai Jack back on the air? Sign over the soul of his work?

Cut her leg off ofc.

Least Ashi isn't a nigger.

Nah she is definitely a gook man.

What is this, Resident Evil Zero?

Take a shot everytime they say "We gotta get outta here."

Ashi you moron

Damn it, Ashi!

What kind of weapon doesn't allow you to replay the fucking instructions?

So a rare case of double Ikra + Oldboy?

BRAVO GENNDY I LOVE YOU

LEWD!!!!

Oh jeez…

This is the same place oh my LEWD

LEWD

This whole episode has been fucking retarded.

Please don't let this take the whole episode up

He's a virgin.

Fuck my shit up

LEEPEST DOOR

IT'S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE FROM HERE

A subhuman, tbh

GENNDY NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He has been around the entire planet including Greece and Africa. I am sure he has seen plenty people naked

and then they fuck

What

GENDY WHY

Wow what the fuck was this.

W E W
E
W

Why Genndy.

FUCKING CALLED IT

I'm honestly disappointed….

Someone tell me what's happening, I don't have flash!

GODDAMNIT

You don't wanna know…

Song that played at end

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!

The only brightside is him facing the fact she won't exist after he returns to the past to kill Aku.

Plz, tell me, fam.

they started making out after fight that was a euphemism for sex

GUARDIAN ON THE NEXT EPISODE

GUARDIAN NEXT EPISODE

Forced romance that would probably be a lot less forced if we had about 5 more episodes.

Can't watch the stream so let me guess, something really out of place like graphic onscreen fucking, right?

Anons get butthurt because they hate Ashi because the thought of him having sex repels them.

…Did we not get the Wacha or was that actually part of the show

GUARDIAN CONFIRMED

Guardian next episode, but Jack isn't in Spartan gear and he lost his beard

Ashi and Jack romance episode.

Genndy why

…What is this Austin Powers or something?

Bullshit!

My bad, here's proper song

We don't know that. But it is odd Ashi wasn't in the preview with him so you may be right.

Jack is no longer a virgin.

The dialogue and screaming could literally be lifted and turned into a Zone flash. it was that bad. also they were fighting tentacle monsters, and jack was sucking ashi's leg

FUCK YOU GENNDY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU FOR PANDERING SHIPFAGS

I swear to Christ was that the actual ending with "Everybody loves somebody?"

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Looks like he has an extra magic sword after all.

nah, man, they teased us with jack walking to the place where he fought the gaurdian

WEW

Tara Strong was a mistake.

Yes

But the first 3 episodes were so good

I

Why did they have to make it a filler episode? That could be all done as a part of the main plot, and instead of having Jack and Ashi fight a random monster of the week, they could deal with one of Aku's top assassin's together.

Just abrupt kissing actually

We all knew it was happening so why is everyone so surprised?

Anyone got screencaps?

Calm the fuck down, at least it wasn't a lesbian romance.

Ashi was a mistake.

I don't know if I should be happy Jack got laid or uncomfortable because there's romance in this now.

What flaws does samurai jack have that does not stem from Ashi's existence?

I would just like to point out that I told you guys something like this would happen before Jack even aired.

I don't care about the romance because that was obvious, I just hate the execution and how irrelevant this was to the main plot. I mean episode 8 COME ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What did you predict?

second.

We all knew it was going to happen, but we wanted to believe otherwise.

Post yfw when you see this

We didn't want to believe.

They're both GETTING BUSAY.

see

I cant see Jack's lips at all

my weenie got a wiggly

Is this show going to end with Ashi pregnant?

for some reason, romance is not a needed element for entertainment. Most shows could've been done without it.

Calling it now, Aku will take control of Ashi and force Jack to kill her.

Jack was such a cuck

You're not the only one user. Many here suspected Ashi was just Jack's love interest

No Deathblow and Da-Bomb! either
Thread theme

D

S

L

Sounds too good to be true.

Like it would matter. Everything will cease to exist in the new timeline after Jack goes back and kills Aku.

Or do a Griffith to them

Why is everything fucked in the end? Carnage and now this…man, oh man.

Too dark.

Well that was some tone whiplash

It's dumb but use the correct goddamn terminology.

It would make the end so much more interesting though

What makes you think that? I imagine Jack will kill Aku, but instead of the future ceasing to exist, it will instead transform into a brighter world.

I am sick of this sort of thing. Why does every action story need to have romance? In this case they sidetracked just so they can dedicate whole episode to it.

Didn't the leaked description of episode 9 imply that some shit like that was going to go down.

FUCKING THIS

GODDAMN

Couldn't they have done this romance while also advancing the plot? This episode felt completely pointless.

It's only going to get worse from here guys.

Face it AKU got cucked.

Alright I miss the first 17 Minutes.

How in the fuck did they get in a Space Prison.

Yes. But Jack would be long dead by the point of Ashi being born in the new timeline. If she's even born again at all.

any links to watch it atm? I missed all the streams

Ashi is going to be pregnant with Jack's baby. Aku will threat Jack's unborn kid.

That alone will make it better than this one.

You misunderstand, I think they're going to do some gay shit where Jack never returns to the past. Instead he'll be stuck in a brighter future.

I am mildly upset at this premise

I'm not mad that there was romance, I'm fucking mad that the romance was fucking sledgehammered with the subtlety and grace of a 450 pound retard simultaneously attempting ballet and stand-up comedy. I'm mad that this was made at the expense of actual plot development.

The baby is Aku's.

They take shelter from a sandstorm. It was pushed by some asteroids and landed in a desert.

So is Aku going to pull a Griffith then.

That's even fucking worse. God fucking no to that.

YES

MEGA
mega.nz/#!lnIBWAQb!c809LqiWEsOL5IU1vLQLavj2an3oXaFpX9jqCzL1TRI

Agreed. It was the stupid quipping and the tonal whiplash.

Suddenly Jack became a stupid comedy. All the things that made me groan here where done before in Jack but done either funnier or more interestingly.

Fuck this episode. Im not getting a good feeling about this!

No, Aku will be defeated by the power of love, and Ashi will be the one doing it.

Adult Swim gave Genndy 10 episodes to finish the series. It's understandable.

J A C K E D

A

C

K

E

D

daughterfus eternally btfo

Honestly, I give Genndy points for at least trying to top each episode with ridiculous bullshit like this. It'd get pretty stale if the show settled into being predictable.

The positive side is that Tumblr is now BTFO (particularly the daughterfags). I'm looking forward to see the clickbait hacks accusing Genndy of supporting pedophilia.

I fully understand how and why it happened. If anything, my reaction is a disappointment that it couldn't have been more fleshed out. We all knew it was going to happen.

Aku gunna pull a Griffith

Could have at least made it so they fought one of the three other top assassins on Aku's list instead of the fucking Leechmonger from Demon's Souls.

I would've much preferred a master and pupil approach instead. Jack should know better.

Maybe your 7's will will it, but it'll either be that or Ashi will end up going to the past with him.he's not going back to the past

Let's not forget that they literally abandon their urgent quest to get Aku to do this, and that Alien is completely unrelated to anything. It literally fell from space. Naked Ashi and Tumblr's potential butthurt are the only good thing about this episode/

Thank you user.

How does Ashi even know what sex is?

This.

Honestly, in a different type of show, it would have been a great episode.

The comic implied something like that, and I think that's what they may be going towards.

Romance probably shouldn't have been included at all if it was going to be this forced.

It literally has 2 episodes left. It could have started with the final arc already, and that would have kept it interesting (though I knew it wouldn't do that as soon as I saw the PV. I didn't expect it to be this fillerish though).

source or gtfo

What if Jack just goe back with his entire army of allies and slaughters past Aku too? Then it all fucks with time on a new level because of it.

primal urge I dunno

The subtleties of the English language seem to elude you.

Would be fun for time to explode into a weird and happy timeline.

Soundtrack of this thread

Thanks friend

You're a cool dude, user

The salt to kill the space blue leeches is starting to flow

Girl clearly didn't read Carnage or watch Korra.

At least one good thing came from this episode.

Honestly I'd rather have Jack be Ashi's father figure than lover.

So fucking tired of romance in action shows.

Just one more reason to love it.

wew

I…. I kinda agree with them. Nudity was fine but the romance was crap. Probably not correlating with the same reasons they think it's crap though.

Delicious salt

>>>/tumblr/

They're right for the wrong reasons, which is just as bad as being wrong.

I'll agree to that.

Where do they come up with this shit?

In all seriousness if Genndy wanted to do this, he should've went with more than ten episodes. Main issue is the speed of everything.

Thank you user, We got something nice out of this.

At least the last post is more or less complaining for the same reasons we are.

Romance would be fine if done well and natural. But the father daughter trope is becoming more prevalent now. Really disappointed they didn't do it here.

This can all be redeemed if we get at least one more Scaramouche cameo.

This is why I have no objections. Fucking Tumblr hates it, its gold. Jack is fucking macho and honorable. He gets a girl friend because he's a fucking Japanese traditionalist.

Eat shit and die from coronaries tumblr fucks!

Thank you, I missed it today.

Yeah, thankfully, the show wasn't infected with SJW nonsense. Or at least the character of Samurai Jack himself.

You know without his bleached face it's interesting to see Joker's regular face.

I take it back,

It was worth it.

Why do they use this word so much?

It's because they are immature teenagers.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Because "I want to rebel against the natural order" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as easily.

Everybody loves somebody sometime
Everybody falls in love somehow
Something in your kiss just told me
My sometime is now

Everybody finds somebody someplace
There's no telling where love may appear
Something in my heart keeps saying
My someplace is here

If I had it in my power
I'd arrange for every girl to have your charms
Then every minute, every hour
Every boy would find what I found in your arms

And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

If I had it in my power
I'd arrange for every girl to have your charms
Then every minute, every hour
Every boy would find what I found in your arms

And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

Wait who's this girl?

Girl from his childhood

Lyrics of

A girl who he knew from his childhood. She gave him his first kiss.

Oooohhhh I vaguely remember her now.

they're jealous about ashi.

From a childhood flashback where they chase a grasshopper through a field.

Anyone got a Dailymotion link? The search bar only gives me spam and MEGA is having a bitchfit right now.

Wait. What if the reason why this episode was so fillerish is because the executives are forcing the team to extend the series for more than one season just to reap in more money from the views but greenlighting nothing but fillers?

I FUCKING CALL IT LADS!

Not even close.

Just wait a bit, it eventually will get posted

wew

Goodness gracious

If traditional Jap (and other far eastern) stories are anything to go by, Ashi will be Jack's downfall. Only heroes who are 100% pure and focused on their goal are the ones that get proper happy ending. It can be even seen in kung–fu films. Only villains and fallen heroes let women lead them astray, proper hero waits until his job is done.

To add to your post

W E W

Oh but it's totally okay if it's an even older vampire and a highschool girl.

lol, I thought women loved Twilight?

Thank God that they have no way of stopping this.

That's not even pedophilia and he doesn't age either.

What if they're doing it to make the Griffith moment next episode hit harder?
nah, this episode was too forced

People can make up their own rules with time travel, in this show they can just say it's literally fucking magic, so I wouldn't think much about it. I'm just saying if they're really pushing this romance Jack will probably somehow end up with her in the end. Maybe Jack will go into the past, kill Aku, and then live forever to see Ashi again since he doesn't age now. I don't know.

I guess I'm fine with the romance after all, I guess it just needed some salt :^)

Man, that would be interesting. Jack lost cause he slipped it in before Aku was done in.

That would be really cool.

I am genuinely upset now.

Even if he did look like a crusty old man, it still wouldn't be pedophilia. These people don't believe in words having definitions.

hugh hefner confirmed pedophile someone call the press

At least there is some good reaction images that will come from this episodes.

It's ok when they can relate to it, but straight males cannot be pandered to under any circumstance.

How twisted their minds must be to come to this conclusion.

I hope Aku kills Ashi and Jack gets a final tragedy before going merciless killer with nothing left to lose on Aku. End it bittersweet.

She literally died thousands of years ago.

Genndy confirmed as /ourjew/

If Ashi survives, I predict that there'll be a post-credits epilogue after the final episode, that's nothing more than the Scotsman making an extended insult at her and Jack for taking over 50 years to produce only one child, using as many sentences equal to the number of daughters the Scotsman himself sired and raised.

i don't care what you fags say this was the best episode so far

double dubs confirm

Truly, these people are worse than Hitler.

They've got 2 episodes left. Something has to come of this, especially since they only had 10 to begin with.

Wew, these fucks really think they deserve to be catered to.

anons just jealous that Jack got laid before them

The saltiness is extra thicc tonight. should've bought fries.

Hitler did nothing wrong. except lose

The one when they were stuck in the monster was the best episode

I liked it, Ashi is pretty hot, and jack needs a successor, and he is a samurai. Like his father before him he needs a son to carry on his legacy. What better option than what is supposedly Aku's daughter.

Biggest crime of this episode was no ashi nips.

Isn't it our fault though? Ever since the Daughters showed up we've done nothing but meme about Jack unloading his semen upon them, inside them, on their corpses, while they slept…

We've meme'd too greedily and too deep.

Any other respectable Japanese woman not voiced by Tara Strong.

DAMNED MONKEY'S PAW

You know, I was going to say how in the western world such a thing would be pure heresy, but nowadays it's fairly common is most popular shows.

(checked)
Dailymotion
dailymotion.com/video/x5l9urr_xcix_tv

Mental gymnastics gold medalist over here.

It's a shame that best we've got are ass glimpses. Having said that, AS would censor the nipples or anything else anyway. They did that to other shows in the past.

Holla Forums is basically a Peter Parker of image boards.

Oh the hypocrisy. Progressive crowd used to roll their eyes at religious folks who claimed that homosexuals are danger to straight people.

The funny thing is that I'm not unfamiliar with a post like this. I think some years back, David Gaider, one of Bioware's writers for Dragon Age, made a tweet about how he was visibly disgusted at the fact that a wedding he attended was for a heterosexual couple.

We also memed Eddie Brock into being Venom again.

be happy it turned into a non degenerate romance.

Kill the bad guy
Save the world
Get the girl
gotta back to the past?

David always been a emotional cunt. The faggot would always veto Dwarves romances cause he said it was like pedophilia.

That will be the paradox of Jack

Ash…has some huge lips.

Godamn.

But Ashi was naked the whole time

This is great

you mean she has some THICC lips, right?

From nigger twitter

I just didn't like the romance being so awkward and stupid. Honestly I don't like them as a couple due to the age difference. I felt like new Jack was a lot less naive, innocent, but seeing him fumbling in this episode was off putting. I found the nudity scene cringey, and not in a good way as in I'm supposed to feel cringey because the character is embarrassed. If they were gonna do a gag with her being naked I would have preferred Jack just casually, maybe with an annoyed expression, draping her with his robe as she continued to fight naked like it was no big deal. I mean the final gag with the kiss, I liked that, I didn't laugh at it, but I liked it.

I really enjoyed the setting of this episode, but I agree with the other people here saying that since they have so few episodes left they could have spent it doing something more important.

I wasn't that good/10

Hopefully we'll get some nice green tiger porn.

E X T R A T H I C C

NIGGER SHE WAS NAKED THE MOMENT SHE APPEARED ON SCREEN

niggers watch Samurai Jack?

Is it just me or was the first part of that episode just a cavalcade of sex gags. fish lips, cameltoes, packing pussies

What a obnoxious cunt.

Everyone watches Samurai Jack

w e w l a d

But it was used for comedy and to illustrate capabilities of the enemy they were fighting. And do a tiny bit of character development/exposition too. Curiously enough, it's not a problem when Jack spends the fight in the loincloth, which is 4 or 5 times longer than Ashi's 20 seconds of "nudity". But I guess fighting in tighty-whity's is male power fantasy.

When Jack got his makeover and sword back, he went back to "I just fell out of the portal" mindset. Jack just lost all the physical and mental mileage in last week's episode, he just regressed.

these things are no human, they hate love.

BEST PARTS:

"MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT"

Kissing, fade to black, still kissing.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES TUMBLR FUCKS.

HETERO IS BACK AND ITS MAKING BABIES

What if she's still alive when he goes back to the past to kill Aku, and because it's the past, Ashi doesn't exist?

dailymotion.com/video/x5l9urr_xcix_tv

GAH!!!!

dick sucking lips

what if Ashi is the reincarnation of that girl?

Yeah I kind of figured something like that just I think it's stupid. I liked mature Jack. Just because he's pure and at peace doesn't mean he has to be a childish idiot.

Then she had a hard life.

sauce?

Looks like the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime.

Neptunia

Holy shit that was sudden. Also
That would've shown the bond better, I think.

boku no Holla Forums

Where can I watch the episode now?

see

Someone should edit the "something's poking me" scene, replace the sword handle with a censored hentai dick.

wait for the upcoming YTP

wheres the mega

She was naked the whole time

Do you know how to use the command ctrl+f user?

For fuck sakes, user.

Read the goddamn thread.

what a retard to not even manage to connect that she was literally naked up till the leaf clothes

TOPKEK

All these stupid problems would have been avoided if Retard Genndy simply NEVER invented Ashi. She's the reason this season and conclusion to Samurai Jack feels derailed, sloppy, and honestly shitty. Pfft little miss Gurl Powah beating an army with NO weapons and NEVER getting hurt. Even Jack needs weapons and gets at least cut up a bit.

And wanting to fuck/fap to a female character does not mean she's likable. The whole "Gotta save enemy who is hostile and violent simply because…gotta do it" was just bullshit. So Ashi isn't likable.

But what if Ashi is part of Aku maximum troll, at least the summary of the next episode tries to insinuate this

So, Ikrea all over again?

I mean we already had Mad Jack why not.

My dick would be diamonds.

Damn son, you beat me to post it.

The sheer rage of other people makes up for any reservations I had about the episode.

(checked)

The synopsis for episode "C" is

so this sounds correct.

Source:
moviefone.com/tv/samurai-jack/81169/main/

I think it's even worse. Ashi is Aku's daughter, hence the name Daughters of Aku

Reminds me how those yaoi shippers that say Finn and Poe are OTP because current year would react if the next Star Wars show Finn x Rey. I really hope this would happen just to shut those assholes at least the latter pairing seemed more romantic than the former. The problem isn't the straight shipping, it's just that the romance feel forced and shit.

At least you got quads

(checked)

I admit I had some hang ups but they long since washed away.

Take solace in your quads.

Oh well, shit.

But before she finished her blowjob, I TORE OPEN HER HYMEN AND JIZZED INTO HER WOMB WHERE MY SEED SHALL BE BORN, NOW THE CULTIST SHALL GIVE BIRTH TO SEVEN, AND UNDO THE SAMURAI KNOWN AS JACK

Wait why are people mad about ashi and jack

cause Jack gets to fuck a thicc asian girl and they dont

I'd take one of the Scotsman's daughters over Ashi any day.

How long until we see that phone-mirror-finger R34 of Ashi?

>>>/tumblr/

because sodomites get triggered when a man falls in love with a woman

I'd love to suck on Ashi perky tits

But Peter Parker is my favorite anime!

what a crazy world we live in these days
but i'm glad final season of jack has been pretty gud and untainted by todays crap going on

holy shit this episode was bad
even the action was bad, I get fucking bootyblasted when swarm organisms act SO FUCKING RETARDEDLY, they were shown in peril that would have killed them if it wasnt stupid so many times its not funny, with the way it was acting they COULD have killed it without even using the weapon if they didnt let it surround them like a fucking retards

You fucked up, Weird Al.

DEGENERATES BTFO

Still worth it

People here are mad because it feels forced and most of us thought Genndy was going to do a father-daughteru thing. Plus, we had it in our heads that romantic subplots would be completely avoided (which is reasonable, this is a strictly action series), so for this kind of episode to air in a 10 episode series feels filler.
Tumblrinas are salty because Ashi is straight. Yes, that's it. That's how fucking shallow they are.
I just wanted closure for Jack, not some new characters to steal or even share the spotlight.

I was calling for that shit since the daughters appeared. It was expected.

Don't worry, user. I was thinking of you when I said "most of us".

She's not a cunt like Korra so they can't relate.

Sorry user. What I mean, is that I knew Jack and Ashi will become a couple.

I was rooting for Jashi since day 1 because I knew it would trigger Tumblr to pieces.

Don't point this out to them, they will say "muh false equivalency"

Nevermind female dwarves are thicc.
David is a literal faggot anyways.

Did you not watch the first episode? It was implied it would happen eventually, why the fuck would there be so much focus on the daughters lives if they were all gonna be irrelevant in one episode, that would be rushed, instead one survived(the one that had the episode focused on). And don't pull that fucking (>jack is an old man shit)

Jack DID NOT AGE but time passed around him. He is a singularity, where time goes through everything BUT him. He did not age a damn bit in fact time stopped for him because of the time travel, he is still the same age as he was before. Physically does not make him more older than Ashi because he is a singularity. He is the same Jack that went into the portal, still the same age.

Was Genndy getting blueballed by his wife when he was writing this?

Hang on we have an episode end with a Dean Martin song, and Sammy Davis Jr.-bot can we expect references to the rest of the Rat Pack?

Maybe trying to push the boundaries imposed to him by Williams Street

???

their mutual gasping and panting before the kiss

I think you're just making shit up for what may just be a not very well thought out script. Just because someone doesn't physically age doesn't mean they don't mentally age, and it doesn't mean any of what you just said is actually what happened. You're just talking out of your ass to excuse what feels like to many of us is poorly constructed romance.

It was implied that they wouldn't kill Samurai jack since ashi in the first scene shows resistance to the brainwashing and "living to kill samurai jack" spiel

They couldn't have just been worn out from almost being eaten alive?

That is Genndy's alibi in case the clickbait fags and CN executives start questioning him

Indeed it is. The problem is that you didn't see that this was going to happen in the first place. Phil and Tara were teasing all of these in their twitter accounts.

I'm not the guy you were originally responding to. I just hoped this wouldn't happen, I also wanted a father daughter relationship, if anything. I don't fallow their twitters.

Everything about Ashi is poorly constructed to the point that the solution to the problem is:

"Hmm 10 episodes only? Dropping Ashi from this finale."

Ashi starts as a villain. We see no reason for why she deserves to be spared outside of Genndy desperately wanting it so it comes off as "Ashi lives cause she has a pussy even if she hasn't proven to even be morally grey to Jack." So she's a villain. Then she simply accepts Jack's version of the truth with minimal evidence because the writing wills it. So now she's Jack's ally based on his word. And now she's his love interest.

Such a shitty character. She completely ruined this whole season and honestly the whole show. To me Samurai Jack is a 6/10 show now. At this point the only thing that would salvage the show? Is if Aku successfully kills Ashi and Jack and is the victor of the finale. I don't want the heroes to win. They suck far too much now. Or rather Jack sucks too much now. His whole character got derailed simply because he caught the pussy tingles.

That seems likely anyways, Jack never gets to be happy anyways. Hell last time his girlfriend was Aku.

He is a crying bitch, but he's kind of right though.

It was cute.

Yes tumblr, we know how you feel.
I get the whole show is 10 episodes but I do think her whole journey into finding jack is enough. She finds jacks allies and she see jack is a good guy, that and we only get a like 2 episodes seeing how her mother has such a hard on for Aku. If Genndy had more episodes to make this is how I believe it would be based on the on what I saw.

Why do you guys assume that Tumblr would hate this shit? Tumblr loves stupid ships. And Tumblr wouldn't want Ashi dead, she' s a woman.

I just liked the mother/daughter angle, just like the other anons. Jack may be her age physically, but he's been alive for 50 years. There's no way he hasn't matured. It'd be better off of he was a father figure to her. It just feels weird for him to want to dick something, anyway.

They were literally moaning and groaning on the floor, screaming each others names, until the sweet release of "electricity" ran over them so goo exploded everywhere, covering them.

Jesus christ user, learn basic interpretation

Well you should check tumblr out now cuz they're freaking out about this episode. Some of them are accusing it of pedophilia because Jack is "supposedly 70" even though he hasn't aged.

Because it's tumblr getting triggered the fuck out of straight relationships

Tumblr hates the straights.

If only /furry/ hadn't died I could have posted this there.

That's not enough for them and what happened with Carnage

shit, thats such a perfect banner I dont care about furries but that could be a Holla Forums banner
good job user.

they all moved to /fur/ after the Buipocalypse

Wow! What a heaping pile of evidence you've placed to counter these anons

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Fucking took 50 years! That shit is free!

What bothers me about Ashi is how she will be involved in killing Aku. Which should be the key moment for the entire series and it was supposed to be about jack and aku's fight.
I expected romance shit and I have no idea what the outrage is about. They were both uselessly shy and it was cringy, but the romance has been coming ever since he saved her and then she saved him. So why is anyone surprised?
Music was hamfisted too, but Genny tends to hamfist things. If you look at season 3 or 4 it has tons of dumbass moments.

I'm pretty entertained.

Aw man, all well.
At least jack is finally getting some. I wish this fucker had more than 10 episodes because this shit is rushed as fuck.

LONG AGO IN A DISTAINT LAND
I, AKU, THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
WAS CUCKED BY A SAMURAI WIELDING A MAGIC DONG

Jack finally gets some and loses his wizard powers

here the episode

kisscartoon(.)io/Cartoon/Samurai-Jack-Season-5/Episode-008-XCIX?id=74998

everyone knows almost dying magnifies sexual tension to 11

So will he use the
KANG GOLEM
portal ? Or will genny go back on his own prophecy ?

to be honest, the romance didn't bother me, just the episode. Nothing in it was relevant to the grand scheme of things. It had (so far) nothing to do with Aku takin over the world, it was just some random space jail. If jack and aishi were gonna fuck, couldn't it have been after they slaughtered aku's men? and not some random ass space mutant?

To the tumblr cunts crying over the "heterosexuality"

I love it. I love how these tumblr cunts are SHOWING that they don't actually want equality, they want to commit hetero genocide, but they'll never tell you that.

would be cool but I think we all prefer and ending where jack gets a Conan the Barbarian style ending

Who knew filler could create such salt?

I'm not really a regular here but people seriously didn't immediately catch the whole Ashi +Jack pairing? what? did they need to hang a giant "they're gonna bang" banner over them? they made her attractive, same age (physically) has jack, and he basically took her on "a whole new world" kinda trip, the fact that you faggots are complaining about the same thing that reddit and tumblr are complaining about just goes to show how fucked up this board is
I get, and agree, with the complains about using an entire episode for this, since it just makes it feel like a filler episode, it could have been interwoven into all the previous episodes so even the retards here could catch it and make better use of this one but fuck it, it is what it is

It's mostly just anons who hate the thought of Jack having a romantic interest at all because they can't relate to romance as a plot element.

I would like to know how romance was ever plot relevant and how we ever needed to relate to samurai jack

Like the Crusader and Jihadist, spinning around the merchant. So easily distracted. Sad!

theres no rage in me anymore, just tiredness

It's beautiful.

They always are, sadly
At least "le based jew" meme will finally die out now

The eternal Jew has practiced human fishing for centuries: get a good looking bait, allure the prey with great promises, even toss it some goodies so that it lowers its guard and REEL REEL REEL IN WHEN IT HURTS THE MOST

Though not gonna lie, tumblr salt is best salt

tell me this isn't a sex scene

vocaroo.com/i/s0BKgljHg68B

I have to disagree
Genndy, if you are out there I just have one thing to say… THANK YOU, you beautiful bastard. I haven't laughed this hard since the election.

so with the preview of next episode I think I worked out what will happen. Having been reading Jack threads so I don't know if it's already discussed.

Jack defeat the Guardian that protects the time portal and doesn't use it because he would have to leave Ashi. Maybe he lives out his life and defeats Aku and becomes a king but I don't know how much Genndy will follow the old picture of Jack. Point is Ashi will die and Jack will use the portal to save her. Or maybe it will be the other way around and Jack will be saved by Ashi using the portal as she is the one to defeat the Guardian.

I feel like something very close to this will happen.

Was someone reigning Genndy in during original SJ?

She already is pregnant

That's why Jack is walking alone next episode

>>>Holla Forums

Next you're going to try to quell criticism of this ep because tumblr hates it for completely different retarded tumblr reasons.

That would be horrifying

Live forever

Count down the years until you can be back with the chick you fell for

Literally centuries, millennia even

You finally find her again

Together 50 years, maybe 80 years max

She dies

Forever alone

I bet you say that to all the boys

That was certainly an episode.

Last one was good but felt like the pacing was off, this one felt really rushed and…

Really I'm just kind of annoyed that they only have ten episodes and then we have this episode which doesn't seem like it advanced the plot at all.

It felt extremely rushed on top of it, too.

I've been a fan of the season thus far but I think this one will probably end up being the weakest of the season, at least in my opinion.

I'd cry of laughter

Fuckoff Holla Forums

the dude has been tortured by aku for over 50+ years, nigga needs some pussy

Probably since we only got 2 episodes left.

it was okay still a filler episode though, goddamn Genndy you better be able to wrap this up in only 2 more episodes

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Just watched it, and all I can say is that it was a giant waste of time. Samurai Jack's final run is only 10 eps, and they decide to waste one on filler (cute filler, but filler nonetheless). The biggest problem of the entire season is the lack of breathing room the old run had (Monks, Haunted House etc) that lent it atmosphere. It just hacks me off that they pull this when there's only two episodes to the finale - hell, wasn't Scotsman returning as a Force ghost shit enough? Now they just abort the entire arc while trying to mash in 10 years' worth of ideas in 10 episodes of runtime and nullify the impact of the entire arc in general (Jack reverting to pre-'50 years have passed' mentality, out-of-sync orc army when the mother-daughter fight would have worked just fine, etc). What the fuck is Scaramouche even gonna tell Aku, and what would be the point of his arc when the impact of it is already gone? We know that Jack without sword makes for amazing tension (Zombies) but NOOOOO, they dropped that arc on its ass as well. Also, does it bug anyone that a character introduced only last season is going to hog runtime in a fight they've been building up for five fucking seasons?

TL;DR This episode is OVA material (or whatever it's Holla Forums equivalent) and entirely out of place. Also, you'd expect a 70-something man not to act like a virgin, yeah?

bet you 50 dollarydoos that after these 10 eps are up there will be another 10 episodes ordered as interquels

Oh fuck, that would probably happen. The suits smell money milking off established IPs, so instead of looking at what made Samurai Jack unique (and spawning a shitty new trend, but some good shows in the process), they're gonna do revivals and rape the corpses of old cartoons.

You know what, I liked it, but i'd rather they cut this whole chapter out so they could have fleshed the two before this one more.

But hey, it was cute and everybody is fucking salty at it for some reason, so that's good enough.

my main issue with this piece of shit is that the fucking samuri himself almost died to a random bug creature because he didn't want to admit that he has no idea how to work the secret weapon.

And they survived due to pure dumb luck and nothing else. That's the second least satisfying thing I've ever seen, topped only by the awkward romance throughout this godforsaken series

What I'm wondering is why was Ashi even a necessary character to add? This final season should have just been Jack mostly by himself going on his spiritual journey (like the last four seasons). Hell, the Daughters of Aku subplot could have been kept in, but Ashi could have been either killed off early or left behind as a 'lost cause'.

You could also replace Ashi with one of Jack's old friends (i.e. the Scotsman) in some scenes from episodes 1-5 and barely anything would change. Scrapping Ashi would also get rid of the unnecessary romance subplot.
If Genndy really wanted a some romance, he could have used a preexisting female character (like the cricket girl or princess mira) to pair with Jack.

To me, it almost feels veteran fans were being misled to think the grand finale of a show called "Samurai Jack" would star the title character, not "Samurai Jack and New Girl".

shouldn't that be Ramen out of his pockets?

Das racist.

This chapter reminds me of Cowboy Beebop, where before the final arc, they had a space alien section.

Well, that's what Season 5 basically is.

I've been saying this since the beginning and I'm glad people are finally coming around.

Ashi adds nothing to the show, and detracts from what should be a rap-up of the story of Samurai Jack. Whenever she is focused on the episode suffers for it, and she brings up so many problems in terms of inconsistencies and plot-holes that it would be far better to focus on having Jack do the badass shit I watch the show for than having Ashi's monkeychink face take up half episodes.

I think the episode is basically Gen giving the middle finger to a lot of things.

What the fuck is this episode

It's like they just totally gave up and decided to write this episode while smoking 80 pounds of weed and asking deviantart for plot ideas

god i cant believe this i feel ucking brettrayed

jack isnt supposed to have a girl friend he s supposed to be a single man a marytr a guy who knows and is above all things he cant be this he cant b in a romacne he wasnt in one before i hate this i hATE THIS i hate this fuck i cant believe gendy did this

Holy fuck every autist is saying "it's not surprising" like that's an argument. That's not an argument you faggot.
Yes, we saw it coming. And it's still fucking shit.

>>>/auschwitz/

I dont know where you get "Most of us"
This shit was pretty obvious from the beginning.

You can make a case about him mentoring her a bit with the whole backpAshi episode but from the moment she dove into the water pool there has been no real other way for this to end.

Ewww gross, wtf you doing Gendy

Idiot.

I have to admit that i was kinda pissed that main plot was not advanced for this whole episode
But on the other hand its was pretty qt, so i guess its ok

But also i miss Scaramouche

Also the more you know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche

What was the point of introducing the Scotsman? The archaeologist dogs? Scaramouch? Or any other character? Let's just have the show be one dimensional and centered around one character!

I made it into a banner! Report this so the BO adds it to the banner list.

I don't think this episode was filler, and the romance isn't pointless. You already know Ashi will be threatened by Aku as a means to threaten Jack thanks to the next episode synopsis. The romance exists to raise the stakes much higher than any previous Jack-Aku fight. Now he has to worry about a pregnant Ashi where before all he had to worry about was his own safety.
It can't just be another Jack-Aku fight.
Which is why this episode was necessary.
Proper time had to be devoted to it.
Would it not be anti-climactic for Jack to just finally kill Aku, go back and change the future, so that the events of the show never happened? I doubt that will happen.
Making Ashi pregnant gives Genndy a reason for Jack to stay in the future, even after Aku's death.

Pretty good

I meant every word. It makes sense to me.
Did the show absolutely have to have romance? No, but I see why Genndy did it.
I mean, why do super heroes wear masks? To shield their loved ones. Having loved ones raises the stakes, because the villain can target them.
It's a classic plot point.
And without Ashi, Jack has no reason to stay in the future.

So you ARE retarded

Nice try Tumblr. Now get out.

Okay, so you'd prefer for Jack to fight Aku, win, go back to past, win, change the future, the end?
No romance at all.
I know a number of anons wanted Jack to be a monolith of pure unswayed heroism, but I can see why Genndy didn't want that.
Anyway, episode wasn't filler because the romance serves a purpose.

Keep it up Genndy.

I think the romance subplot will not be further explored or dwelled deeper than this episode.
I think Aku will kill Ashi to heighten his stature as an antagonist and Jack will have to find peace, enlighten himself mid-battle, and beat aku once and for all.

However there's only 2 episodes left on the season so I don't know what the fuck is gendy gonna do

I mean I expected this from the beginning but I wasnt expecting the build up to be so cringe inducing, or for it to happen while theyre both covered in Space Leech juice, after having a fight with a giant swarm of Space Leaches ==GOD DAMN IT GENNDY THAT IS NASTY. THAT IS FUCKING NASTY JESUS CHRIST.==

Pottery

Samurai Salt dump (50+ images)
imgur.com/a/vqmN7

I want to see Samurai Jack slash Aku with his magical sword. That is all. I don't want this kikey Hollywood romance that's absolutely out of character.

Based Genndy is Master Motherfucking Merchant and /myjew/

Also, Guardian said Jack wasn't the one…

Wait, does that mean…[spoiler]Ashi is the one?

Nah. Guardian said man. That would be Tumblr-tier.[/spoiler]

Never mind. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Not that bad really.

We'll probably find out what happened in the preview when Jack travels to the ruins of that portal.

The entire episode I was thinking "just fuck already", to the point where I expected the tiger guys to spell "JUST FUCK ALREADY" at some point.
If jack doesn't give her the sword in a way that isn't literal I'm going to be idsappointed.

FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT EXCUSES

get out cuckchanner

Jack may be mentally 70 years old but he's lived like a monk his whole life, in terms of sexual experience he is little ahead of Ashi, it's not surprising that the still has an innocence to him when it comes love. Also, what were you expecting? That Jack would have the hots for some 70 bag of flappy skin and dust?

Mens sexual preference and mentally doesn't change much with age, look at men are sexually attracted to and it's always a woman in her 20's. I guarantee you that if you took a 70 year old monk, made him 20 again, and told him to go live life that he would go for a woman who isn't just chronologically younger but physically as well.

Those characters you listed didn't follow Jack around on his quest for several consecutive episodes, and they also weren't as ingrained into Jack's personal character arc like Ashi has been.

I'm fucking pissed because a forced romance filler episode is not helping the major pacing issues this series is having. But after seeing the 'outrage' people have had, I feel a lot better. I feel like Gennedy fucking trolled us with the last episode and Ashi's Mary Sue powers, and now Gennedy is trolling tumblr with this one, before he trolls everybody by letting Aku win.

>tfw older than Jack and never even talked to a girl

They need to hurry up on that VR technology so I can abandon this shitty reality.

Are you 80?

Physically.

Well now, we've found our oldest Fag.

user…
At the season premiere event, during the Q&A Genndy mentioned that the ending "will make you cry."

I'm honestly betting Jack dies after killing Aku. I can't see them introducing Ashi and giving her so much screen time just to smack her into oblivion in the last episode.

>that the ending "will make you cry."
Yeah i will miss aku

Video related. What else should men use them as?

> vocaroo.com/i/s0BKgljHg68B

see "Misattribution of arousal".

This show… This fucking show…

FUCK! MY DONG IS ON FIRE!!!

This was the best night ever

Genndy is the second coming and he is my eternal champion of lulz. Praise be to Master Genndy.

Please don't let this be a dream… Please don't let Genndy pander to these fucktards as an apology. Watching tumblr and neogaf rage at such a fantastic episode while supposedly old school fans rage at the "forced romance" is just too beautiful. This is Holla Forums's finest hour.

This is Heaven.

Maybe Ashi is cricket girl reincarnated or her descendant? I could live with them just giving her a cricket to hold at the end.

Thank God Genndy is making another series after this. Dude is the only person left in the animation biz that isn't a complete hack.

Genndy had some Q&A session recently and a bunch of idiots called in spewing out shitty memes, and he was visibly confused the entire time. I think it's less blatant political stances being shown and more him coming from a time when everything wasn't pozzed to shit.

He doesn't have an active twitter or something right? Might explain why he's remained uncorrupted. Also, by "memes" I can only assume that the idiots calling him were of the absolute lowest caliber, correct?

As far as I'm able to find, he doesn't seem to do social media at all.

90% of it was just people yelling EXTRA THICC.

Oh. I figured it was some shits calling him a shitlord or CIS male or some shit.

So he is uncorrupted. Perfect!

how is that even possible?

Outside of when they are working at a business I go to or at work regarding work related shit, never.

If it makes you feel any better, I think you would've been a good grandpa, oh great elder of Holla Forums.

and how old are you?

I'm turning 43 this October.

have you never been with a women? did you ever try to talk to women before?

Yea. I've said hi. There's really nothing else to say.

You now oldfag, you could get laid with that story alone. Some girl would be interested in taking the cherry of a virgin that old.

I want it to be with someone I care about though. Someone I have a connection to which unfortunately seems to be nobody on this fucking planet. It's not feeling the texture of a vagina I'm worried about, it's the total lack of an emotional connection with someone else.

Now I feel like killing myself again.

I will add it when banners start working again

How appropriate for this. Because I sure-as-shit am enjoying the Fallout from this bomb.

Because basic biological needs.

If real people would end up in a situation like Jack and Ashi they wouldn't wait for plot development to fuck each other.

Oh shit. We've been autistically immortalized.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Samurai_Jack