Egg McMuffin is calling for Civil War

mobile.twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/807727779785670656

NeoCon cock sucker Lindsey Graham is agitating too.

mobile.twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/807658032582823936

Is Egg speaking for the CIA, would be my question

Also strange to me that the WaPo article said that their was no fucking evidence that Russia was involved with Wikileaks, but of course people only read headlines. However this assault from the media definitely seems coordinated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LdPXn
cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/
archive.is/8PD1H
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/807303305466703873
archive.fo/PI8yM
archive.fo/AfwNM
archive.fo/vR5Ec
archive.fo/wB1Ax
archive.fo/pKBnF
archive.fo/WahNj
archive.fo/tnv8s
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.fo/oeX1T
web.archive.org/web/20161211063030/http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/smerconish-spicer-hacked-russian/

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfBIO-alTI
counter-currents.com/2013/10/too-much-putin/
archive.is/QC9f9
jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/armenia_immortalizes_fascists_anti_semites_who_participated_in_the_holocaus
jpost.com/Middle-East/Azerbaijan-Israels-Secret-Muslim-Friend-431810
jpost.com/Diaspora/Azerbaijans-embassy-to-co-host-Hanukkah-party-at-Trumps-DC-hotel-474377
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's astounding how the media is shitting their pants doing all this damage control over the election. I'm surprised more people aren't insulted that the media has the audacity to try to tell people what's fake, as if the reader/listener is completely unable to decide themselves.

Do they realize that people are not buying their bullshit? No one bought it when Hillary complained, no one will buy it when they spout it as well. And Trump made a good point comparing this to the Iraq War. People at this point will demand ironclad proof, which these people don't have.

It's actually starting to make me nervous and I'm not a pussy.

This is an all out assault on our Democracy by the outgoing (((establishment)))

its well into the realm of satire at this point. Im not shocked that normies arent pissed.. because im hardly paying attention to it either. I mean its fucking hilarious that as soon as they realized Trump was going to win they switched from "voter fraud is impossible" to OMFG RUSSIAN HAXXORZ!!XDDDD!

And from what ive seen online.. the only people they are fooling with this shit are the dumbass marxists anyway.

Seems like a lot of people are falling for it though.

Of course twitter in no way represent real life

fuck democracy you pleb

they are digging their own graves. there will just be more for us to purge.

Probably the reason they are doing this actually. they know they are fucked either way

And what happens when proof is asked of them? They're just making themselves look foolish at this point.

I'm surprised they aren't blaming space aliens at this point.

We could probably trick them into doing this.

bring it on

we all know who would win

I've been hoping they would be stupid and desperate enough to do this. We really should get them to do this.

If they instigate a coup (as their rhetoric & actions suggest) then the purging of them will be much more permanent.

Fucking spooks. It'd be nice to finally clean that bunch out.

Said while they attempt to undermine their own government's electoral process.

Wew

what do we do if they coup?

Fucking Lindsay. Go bite another pillow why don't you.

How the fucking fuck do people vote for this guy and not shoot themselves in the head the very next day?!

If that were true they wouldn't be in office, repeatedly.

We won't be alone.

Well they just lost every branch of the federal government, so what's the next step in their master plan?

They wont ever show the 'evidence' they have either.

you could say he's egging for a civil war

FINAL SOLUTION
I
N
A
L

S
O
L
U
T
I
O
N

The CIA and their mouthpieces publicly feuding with the next president is bad news. Trump needs to fumigate Langley asap.

Why is that gay still around?

You have to go back, Carlos

Don't worry guys, McMullin will win Utah then the House will elect him President.

This civil war speak confuses me. First off, the first American civil war was regional, Confederacy vs Union states, the latter of which won.
In the hypothetical event of a second one, what sides would even be going against one another? Liberals vs Conservatives? Something else?

Deep State A vs Deep State B

Cities vs rural.

Deep State info drop coming in a second…

Whites vs everyone else.

I think we all know how these politicians need to be dealt with.

Let them try. Those guarded DC kikes will have no chance going against a bloc with twice as many guns as people.

sucks seeing as whites are pretty much less than half the US population now

DO IT
JUST DO IT
START A FUCKING WAR ALREADY YOU LEFTIST FUCKS, STOP BEING SUCK COCKTEASES

(checked)
Meh. They didn't start a war in November, why would they start a war now? This is just them continuing to be Jewish.

Truly, will no one check my Hitler-dubs and Hitler-post?

Langley probably already sees that one coming and is trying to get ahead of it. Langley will fail in this like in everything else they have done since Castro was a young revolutionary AND will probably one of the first agencies to be gutted as the response.

Utter complete uncontrollable anarchy. Warlords, Mad Max, Fiefdoms, breakdown of social order, a grand purge sweeping away the entire order user. Think early middle ages, but with modern funs.

The CIA really REALLY needs to be purged. Their current director voted for the Communist party at the height of the cold war. I mean what the fuck?

I can see why the FBI hates their fucking guts.

After the civil war we will be closer to 80% though

You're playing a dangerous game desu. Would it be better to try to bribe the CIA to fuck straight off rather than oppose them directly? While they probably deserve every lash we could give them, sometimes it's better to look the other way with certain things rather than pursue them to the ends of the earth if it means innocents getting caught up in the crossfire. I'm genuinely torn on this question.

What? The fuck?

Had a Deep State post planned but the site keeps negating it. Fuck.

Those people already hated Trump – simple confirmation bias

McMullin is a spokesperson for the Deep State, or more specifically, a faction inside of the Deep State.

It's starting to become likely that a faction of the Deep State composed of the FBI, DIA, Joint Chiefs, Pentagon, various police departments, and rogue billionaires (Thiel, Tillerson, etc.) are working against a left-wing faction consisting of the CIA, NSA, DHS, Obama administration, elements of Chinese intelligence, various Soros/Steyer/Ackman/Buffet NGO's, and hardcore communist Jewish-diaspora agitators. Russians and Likud-esque Zionists like Netanyahu are inclined towards the new Trump faction, but are playing wait and see.

archive.fo/LdPXn

Posts that are too long are getting eated at the moment. Try posting it in chunks, that's been working for me so far.

Okay to get you to hop off the metaphorical fence.

Would you really want to unleash such a danger upon Our Nation? I would not be willing to risk what these "people" would do should their Temple be destroyed.

Thanks, that's what I'm trying to do.

It's true
cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/
archive.is/8PD1H
Even fucking CNN admits it.

What if a large part of the motivation for the "fake news"narrative is to draw attention away from the press's collusion and manipulation over the last year? We've seen so many examples of powerful figures accusing their opponents of exactly what they're doing themselves. Now, just when they had begun to be called the Lügenpresse, they accuse Infowars of being a major threat to American democracy, to distract from their own past propaganda.

What are you talking about? Both of them are republicans.

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Everyone needs to read this article by Seymour Hersh. This guy has broken some major stories over the years, and even if 30% of this article is accurate, it's some pretty shocking shit.

(checked)
To be fair, that's almost exactly what 8/pol/ is, just on the other side. If we really are willing to commit to eliminating the bulk of them as traitors, we have to be prepared to accept it's a "Will To Power" type situation, and we're just as vulnerable ourselves. I think ultimately it's going to come down to Trump and his military cabinet. None of us here are going to make the final decision… though we may choose to participate, if it goes hot.

(checked)
Put those FEMA camps to good use then?

Exceptionally astute observation user. Pentagon will win this one and probably finally get uncucked in the process

How the fuck does this motherfucker get installed as the head of the CIA? Jesus fucking christ, we're completely infiltrated.

Kinda like how the US is supporting literally every side of the conflict in Yemen, including tacit support through the Yemeni-GoE for the Houthi rebels.

It's a Deep State war and we're just seeing it spill out into the domestic front. After Trump is inaugurated, you're going to see some serious shit.

Well the CIA is completely infiltrated. The FBI and maybe even the NSA(The CIA niggers are trying to get Mike Rodgers fired because he met with Trump off the record) are definitely not completely infiltrated. Hell the entire Trump candidacy was a faction of the Deep state(Military/FBI most likely) fucking up the rest of the Deep States shit and taking control.

Still though if they start a war they'll have to deal with Mad Dog Mattis and the entire fucking Marine Corps.

personally i want a republic not a democracy but i get what you're saying. the odd thing is that even with this barrage of damage control the msm has rolled out Trump is above them in the food chain now . once he becomes pres he can use the house and senate to put pressure on these companies somehow. it's just weird that they are not in a position of power any moar but are acting like they still are at the helm.

did somebody say egg?

No, fuck the CIA, most worthless kiked-up alphabet soup agency ever, even the terrible ATF has done a couple of not completely fucked up things, unlike the CIA.

egg foo yung in my mouth

Saving the Pentagon is more important than the lives of the CIA, I would definitely agree with that. The CIA have been acting as a rogue agency in league with drug lords, Mossad, Daesh, and pretty much half the evils at work in the world right now. The FBI is less relevant to this question because they're a civilian agency, though I suppose they could be used to ultimately prosecute those who have committed outrageous Federal crimes under the dubious aegis of the CIA. Who really are our allies here? I think the National Reconnaissance Office loves us to death, and they're military intelligence, right? The NSA hates us less than you'd expect they might. Pretty sure it's not too hard to guess who wants us all dead.

checked. the cia is a bunch of dirty rats

my biggest question is what will Trump do with the DIA? that's some high level shit he has access to now. not to mention the odd-job wet-works teams he can use now

I'm worried about what they'll do with him.

Aren't the DIA/NSA opposed to the CIA?

Hopefully expand the roles of the DIA into typical-CIA territory, and give priority to the DIA for operations against foreign targets.

The CIA is filled to the brim with Ivy League cocksucking elites that have fucked up every single operation they've been tasked with for the past 30 years, along with 60+ years of completely selling out US sovereignty and the well-being of American citizens.

Jesus. I keep forgetting just how divided US intelligence is. G-dubs tried to do a good thing by organizing it all under DHS, but the feudal, squabbling fiefdoms have gotten even worse since then regardless.

pls don't abandon this post, I want to read it

Had to break it up into multiple posts. See:

Retire the CIA. Make the CIA do what it's actually fucking supposed to do - spy on enemy states; identify American interests; protect those interests in a way that doesn't destabilize the world and cause blowback. Stop letting them do all the insane shit they somehow are allowed to do, like poisoning whole towns with LSD and smuggle heroin through Kosovo to fund their even crazier expeditions. God these problems should be so easy to fix. Too bad there are so many people with so many tendrils standing in the way of actually fixing them.

thanks

No Military Intelligence DIA and it used to be run by General Flynn, Trumps national security adviser. FYI Fylnn's son is a confirmed Holla Forumsack who posts about Pizzagate and other shit all the goddamn time.

And this information is just public record. I honestly wonder what powerful friends we really have?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/807303305466703873

Tucker tucking

Basic introduction stuff to the concept of the Deep State.

archive.fo/PI8yM

It's clear that Thiel, and some of his associates, saw the rise of a new relationship between Silicon Valley/Seattle and the Military-Industrial-Complex (MIC). Thiel has bee muscling his way into a new relationship, competing with Google, IBM, Microsoft, and Amazon.
archive.fo/AfwNM
archive.fo/vR5Ec

Washington Post's obsession with destroying Trump stems from Bezos (Amazon/AWS) and their commitment to completely cornering the market on enterprise cloud services. Ingratiating themselves with the CIA is one option for doing this. They'll likely hopskotch to the NSA soon.

archive.fo/wB1Ax

Government has been heavily infiltrated over the years. Think G. Edward Griffin and Yuri Bezmenov interviews:

archive.fo/pKBnF

FBI ousts a group literally referring to itself as the 'Shadow Government', also known as the '7th Floor Group'. The Shadow POTUS is arguably John Kerry

archive.fo/WahNj
archive.fo/tnv8s

Of course, the penultimate article regarding the relationship between Obama/Clinton and Google.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

On the bright side, or something, sooner they'll simply need user as shock SS troops to physically remove this shit.

I really have no fucking idea what's going to happen next year with all of this. All I know is: fire cock.

Oracle, probably responding to AWS, purchased a company that literally tracks metadata on the functionality of the Internet itself.
archive.fo/oeX1T

Oh man holy fuck I'm laughing so much.

So did all this "muh Russia" shit actually start with the CIA saying something publicly? Or is it literally just pulled out of thin air by the MSM?

Carlson has elevated to a shitlord status that shouldn't even be possible.

Pulled out of the air, but it stemmed form the Washington Post, a Bezos-controlled rag. The same Jeff Bezos who has, among other contracts with the government, a $600 million contract with the CIA for developing cloud services and enterprise infrastructure.

The same CIA that just accused Trump of something akin to Treason, while providing no evidence of their findings.

It was a scare campaign against Trump that failed because #FakeNews?

RNC is coming out calling it bullshit.

NYTimes and WaPo BTFO again.

web.archive.org/web/20161211063030/http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/smerconish-spicer-hacked-russian/

Adam Schiff is the insufferable faggot Congressman on video there.

This fucking faggot was one of the key authors behind the Patriot Act. He is also a bought-and-paid-for shill of the Armenian government and Armenian-American mafia in Glendale/Burbank. He dislikes Putin because the Russians style on the Armenians daily and treat them like the subhumans they are.

Jesus Christ

We report you deci-… actually, no, we don't trust your judgement.

FOX NEWS: Just let us do the thinking plebs.

I am so ready. Spring is coming anons.
And with spring, change!
It's time to eat.

Adam Schiff is a jew you idiot. As a jew he works for the other jews first and foremost, you know jews like the homo donmeh kike Ataturk who genocided the Armenian Christians, and others using muslims. This sounds like the same thing they are doing now, using muslims to kill christians and anyone else who stands in their way. He may or may not be related to the Schiff banking families, as jews practice extreme Nepotism I would not be surprised.

http:// jewsofnewyork.org/blog/video/the-descendants-of-jacob-schiff/6/

atajew.com/

Good catch, I have wondered about that as well as his real jewish family name is Kohn, an offshoot of Cohen, one of the kike rabbinical lines. If he is not the head he is at least very high up.

One election later

The day of the Rope can not come fast enough.

that closet faggot is the epitome of the word cuckservative. every single time i see his faggot fucking face i know its going to spew some passive aggressive horseshit like the spineless little faggot cuck that he is. i hope his children get cancer.

You should familiarize yourself with his policies on the Armenian Genocide and the immense shilling he has done for foreign aid to Armenia. He essentially acts a conduit for US interests and Armenian players on the ground in Yerevan. This is well known in his district, and his core support has always been the Armenian vote.

Even if he is a Jew, he's undertaken a massive effort to never shut the fuck up about how the Turks shoah'd the Armenians and that the US should penalize Turkey for not acknowledging the entire event. It's truly bizarre behavior, given Jewish animosity towards Assyrian/Armenian Christianity, but what concerns me more is the fact that he survives off of pandering to ethnic interests inside of a region of California that has essentially become Armenia Minor.

I'm going to need to see some kind of source before I start fapping

Cities also don't produce a large amount of loyal citizens willing to die for the cause. I doubt they would even be able to scrounge up a volunteer army.

What makes you say that?

so be worried about some cucks in college who are high all day that need hourly starbucks trips and niggers with less warfighting ability than an emu? ……and they made fun of rightwing people for thinking they'd win against the zog

evan mcmullin needs to be black bagged and white van'd

He also never mentions Ataturk and his Young Turks were predominately Jewish, they were greatly funded and armed by the Bolsheviks as well. Fucking greasy ass yid playing both sides, these Armenians are in for a 2nd genocide at kike hands if they are dumb enough to trust the people who tried to wipe them off the planet a century ago. Makes sense (((Schiff))) hates Russia because of the Czar's pogroms, the Pale of Settlement, and Russia being predominately White still. Bolshevik Jews killed so many innocent Russians, I would be interested to see a tally of all the people over the past 2,000 the kikes have made victims of or tried to genocide.
Now these inbred kikes are trying to goad the useful idiots into war against Russia, same old shit. Pity people still fall for it, and that's probably why they are shutting down all media that goes against their narrative. If they are able then they will stage another false flag and blame Russia, Iran, and or Syria.

*the past 2,000 years

Armenians are retarded. Basically some bizarre mix of Slavs, Persians, Mongols, Turks, Kurds, and native Caucasians. They've accomplished almost nothing in their history.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Bolsheviks behind it, but do you have a source? Were there familial connections between Russian/Ukrainian Bolsheviks and members of the TYT?

kek

This is the counter-revolution, guys. This is what we're up against.

I wouldn't worry. The only people who seem to believe it are the dumbest of the dumb and plebbit. Those are the only two groups who i've seen unironically use it. Democrat friends of mine are disgusted by the msm and the DNC.

realzionistnews.com/?p=77

There is more to the Armenian story then we know, for the kikes to try to completely eradicate a small group of people in the huge Ottoman Empire. They must have done something to fuck the kikes over or hurt them, usually jews only attack the majority, White Americans, Europeans, Russians, Germans,etc. I read somewhere kikes call Armenians Amalekites, but they say the same about Germans as well, probably a term to designate enemies of Isntreal.
Maybe the Armenians wanted their own banks or currency or something of a monetary nature to get Bolshevik kikes financed by Central Kike Bankers and NY and ZOG to help.
You will notice all these genocides and World Wars started after Woodrow Wilson allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve, granting near infinite money to the satanic kikes.

This is probably the best scenario, because without bloodshed there's no way we're peacefully gonna get rid of spics and niggers. I say bring it, these fucktards don't even have guns and if they do don'tknow how to use them.

Maybe the Armenians wanted their own banks or currency or something of a monetary nature. It caused Bolshevik kikes financed by Central Kike Bankers and NY and ZOG to help destroy them.

also did you see the Tucker Carlson video where Schiff called him a Russian spy to Shut Him Down. These fucking jews man "Russian Spy" wil be the next Naaahtzee

The lack of evidence is evidence, only the russians would be so good to make it untraceable.

:^)

Kek confirms it.
Gas the CIA, Spy War Now!

Amalekites were some tribe near Assyria that constantly BTFO'd the Israelites. They're mentioned several times throughout the Old Testament.

Perhaps the Jews wrongly associated Armenians with Amalekites at some point.

What if we target Adam Schiff's Armenian-American constituents for tactical redpilling? Redpills specially crafted to teach Armenian-Americans about the jewish menace, and delivered directly into those communities. Like "phishing", only dropping redpills instead of stealing passwords.

THE MYTHICAL RUSSIAN THREAT

What is wrong with these people? Embed related

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfBIO-alTI

If you go into the topic regarding the Turkish Donmëh, it should be relatively easy to redpill them.

The problem, however, is that the Armenians see this guy as their best hope of recreating an Armenian community outside of their country. They would be terrified to vote this guy out of office, because it would be unclear if the next Congressman for the 28th District would be as friendly towards Armenians.

Glendale/Burbank is definitely a place primed for a race war between Koreans, Armenians, Beaners and Filipinos. It's crazy.

Then to oust him, we'd need somebody to replace him. Ideally an Armenian. We should get Martin Shkreli to do it. Can you run for Senate from prison?

shkreli isnt armenian

Ah, you're right. Albanian.

Democratic terrorist foreign interest party.

egg mcmuffin HA HAa h ahh a fucK night guys

lel

they don't need volunteers. look up the history of the Russian Red Army.

why should I care?

Armenians are Christian and they're inherently insular. They will deal with you economically, but will trade dishonestly if it means they will make more money.

Also Armenians are probably semitic.

They're a weird people, m8

t. Glendale, Ca.

no user Armenians are pre-indo-europeans the people who lived in the lands before indo-europeans migrated throughout europe, persia and india.

off the top of my head other groups like this were the etruscans, basque, minoans, hattians (not to be confused with hittites who were indo-european)

These people were not semites but in the case of hattians and the indo-european hittites, they did use semetic babylonian scribes to manage their countries and write for them and is the reason why they both used cuneiform a semetic writing system.

Found why the kikes genocided the Armenians. They do seem to believe them to be Amalekites, which would explain why they attempted to wipe them from the Earth, and even to this day the Turks invade and murder them. They also appear to have been the first Christians, predating Constantine the Cuck and the Council of Nicea whom created Catolicism. Would be beneficial for us to make some anti kike memes for the Armenians, if there are any Armenianons here you could help, we will need all the help we can get fighting the offspring of the Bolshevik and Banker yids and their shabbos goyim.

http:// arevorti.blogspot.hu/2013/01/why-does-jews-hate-armenians.html

All of the globalist ISIScucks are coming out of the woodworks. (((Schumer))), Mcstain, Graham, McMuffin. All of them have ties to spooks and kikes, and push for war in Syria, Russia, and Ukraine. Were it not for Trump winning, WW3 would have started next year under Clinton. All if these same cucks and kikes would have pushed balls deep for it, just like they are now.

With the head cut off, they are powerless. We can only hope they make a visible mistake and we can destroy the body as well. Globalism is dead.

This motherfucker again

Huh. The only thing I know about Armenians is they're great attack dogs against anyone who has ever wronged them.

Do what Lincoln did. Import an army. 3/4 of the Union army was foreign born.

Oh wait they're already doing that.

Just mock them as cucks with dementia which is what the fuckers are.

I don't think you are far off by any stretch.

If Hillary had won..She would be implementing her SPRING doctrine like she fomented in lib, syr, epyt, irn, yemn.

Its no COINcidence that it all started while she was in. Fuck she is a tyrant of a whore.

She will work with soros to make the spring happen in the USA for sure now.
She has the foreigners that she let in and brought it, she has the money coming in from soros for the weapons she bought under the false flags (it was a smoke screen for buying guns and ammo) and she has her chechen fighters that she has been playing with for 25 years.

She worked with them against Russia in the 90's and supplied them with western high tech weapons via backdoor shit.

All they need to do is knock off an armory in bumfuck and they have their shit. The US army isn't going to be reporting that to the MSM…as if they would even cover such an event.

They'd only try to convince us this if space aliens were white males.

Can't wait for the great White Alliance. We can finally wipe the shitskins from the face of the planet.

The only thing more surprising would be if the mainstream media resorted to factual reporting

putin dies with the muds

This.
Fuck 'em, they're irrelevant.

Lived nearby Glendale. Still in live in southern California. Armenians are by far the most enigmatic people I have ever come across in my entire life. I simply don't understand what makes them tick and what their purpose for living is.

Russia>>>USA

counter-currents.com/2013/10/too-much-putin/

Except they don't. Stop buying the bullshit that these guys are in opposition. Every institution in the US government is Jewish and has been since creation.

This is why there are unspoken terms when it comes to family throughout military intelligence/special operations.

If loved ones are taken hostage for your compliance, you must accept that they are already dead, and only by miracle they may live. Replace any love you may have had with vengeance.

And make whoever is responsible suffer.

he IS the fucking CIA numbnuts, he was up to his boipussy in insurgency during the arab spring.

CIA is fucking cancer
archive.is/QC9f9

Armenia immortalizes fascists, anti-Semites who participated in the Holocaust
jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/armenia_immortalizes_fascists_anti_semites_who_participated_in_the_holocaus

Azerbaijan: Israel’s secret Muslim friend
jpost.com/Middle-East/Azerbaijan-Israels-Secret-Muslim-Friend-431810

Azerbaijan’s embassy to co-host Hanukkah party at Trump’s DC hotel
jpost.com/Diaspora/Azerbaijans-embassy-to-co-host-Hanukkah-party-at-Trumps-DC-hotel-474377

You have autism.
Armenian is an IE language and the Armenians are too close to Persia and Anatolia to not have some sand nigger blood in them. The only largely untouched PIE populations are in Sardinia.
Cuneiform is Sumerian and not Semitic, and the Hittites had their own version.

What the absolute fuck?

lol

What's he pointing that rifle at?

He doesn't know, he's not even looking that way.

Someone please take that thing from him.

We need to obey the news that has been consistently wrong.

We need to listen to the news that constantly divides people.

We need to ensure news is state approved.

What does this sound like?

What does a ham sandwhich?

Who is Bane, why does he wear the mask??

IMKAMPFY IS RACH

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16283
>>>/polmeta/16368

>>>/polmeta/16149
>>>/polmeta/16285
>>>/polmeta/16376

END CENSORSHIP OF OLD-FAGS AND DESTRUCTION OF DISCOURSE ON Holla Forums

GAS THE KAMPFYS
EXODUS NOW!

Funny how you faggots start spamming this as soon as shitty meme and CP threads start clogging the catalog. A pure coincidence I'm sure.

It's why 4GW as a concept is complete bullshit.

Pretty much every example of why 4GW is "good" is something that has ties to the deep state. The alleged 4th generation warriors are always actually proxies for some other state actor.

High tech guerrillas? Armed and funded by American deep state, Mossad, and Gulf intelligence.

Sophisticated use of propaganda and media? Set up by intelligence agencies, or in the case of the MSM just parroting a position that is inline with the deep state bullshit, e.g. NYT editorials with "muh poor Syrian moderates".

Decentralized and lack of hierarchy? Easier to cover up false flags, and stealthy logistic chains funding/arming the groups. Decentralization also makes it easier to D&C the groups if they get out of hand, as no one knows who the fuck is in control, e.g. re-brand al Qaeda in Iraq as ISIS.

BUT GOY, DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS BOTH SAY WE SHOULD BE COHENCERNED ABOUT VOTER FRAUD

hi moderator

(checked)

Is Bui's spam bot on again?

probably. the whole thing is run by commie kikes and mormons are just shabbosgoy who believe they are kikes, so put 2 n 2 together OP

Look at all that never used gear, perfectly white undershirt, someone might have given him the rifle since there's a ding on the stock

Do the honorable thing and Gas yourself pleb

THis man is such a huge faggot.

That jewish journal article gave me cancer

Tucker is reaching shitload levels that shouldn't even be possible. Is is shitting all over a congressmen right to his face and making him look like a bitch. No passive aggressive politeness that politicians at that level normally get. Tuck gives no fucks.

See that statue's broken nose? It were most likely a mob of Christian vandals who defaced it.

Read more at >>>/cucktianity/58 - Sage for off-topic

THis is the truth. Everything else is horseshit or just smaller pieces of the chessboard

too tacticool 4 school

The media and academia's crocodile tears over the Syria war is material support for terrorism, so Trump could order a lot of them arrested for that.

The coup attempt is only a coup attempt if it happens, but if it does they can all be shot for treason after.

Take matters into our own hands.

Amalek was a tribe that the Israelites massacred in their conquest of Canaan. The phrase is now used to refer to enemies of Jewry. Use of the phrase indicates a death sentence. Watch the video for more.

Cry havoc, and slip loose the dogs of war.

We really should get Lindsay Graham removed from his position, we can easily sway the vote against him with pro-Trump memes.

Better yet, we should start putting ourselves in political office, just get actual NatSoc tier Holla Forumsacks and create a buzz around them with our meme campaigns.

fuck i'm at the point where I just scan threads for gets. this was the first one, and it got me.

checkek'd

Hopefully President Trump will hold every.last.one. of these people accountable.

Implying it's bad thing

Good question.

What kind of sick fuck calls their son "lindsey"?

never trust Mormons
the LDS is, and has been in FULL control of the CIA for years.
they are NOT Christians.