Based Mom: How to make feminism great again

A commentary by Christina Hoff Sommers
archive.is/UGQ3O

>It is men — especially working-class men — who are disproportionately crushed, mutilated, electrocuted or mangled at work. Activists lament the dearth of women in the Fortune 500, but they fail to mention the Unfortunate 4,500 — the approximate number of men killed on the job every year.

>>>/reddit/

Stop posting this Jew.

Yeah, wanna know how to do it? Kill it and run over the sjws and feminists with cars. Feminism was always cancer.

Go back to /whatever board you gaymergate faggots are using these days/

For fuck's sake

She's a fucking kike. Go back to reddit you retard.

feminism was never good

There's a lot of those on Google+. I troll them all the time.

Look up anything regarding black "liberation" or "empowerment" and have fun.

kek i now know your ip adress

sage

Feminine values are anti-Feminism

So OP, have you learned anything from this thread yet? Have you learned not to be such a massive faggot?

Where he fuck do you think you are? She's a fucking feminist kike pretending to be the "moderate" feminist in the face of SJW bullshit, ALL FEMINISTS ARE SHIT. It was always a mistake, and at least since the second wave, it was always a commie jew plot to corrupt white women.

Fuck off back to reddit kike

Go home GaymerGoy, you're drunk
She's a Jew and a feminist (I know, an oxymoron), and strictly anti-white (again).
She is our enemy. She is an enemy of the Aryan race.
And feminism was NEVER great. It was from the very beginning created by Jews for the sole purpose of destroying white civilization.

=Muh PR gamergoob eceleb the thread.==

Go jack off to Gilda Mars, you fucking failure of a human being, OP. No one likes you anymore.

Muh PR gamergoob eceleb the thread.

Go jack off to Gilda Mars, you fucking failure of a human being, OP. No one likes you anymore.

reported for supported a zionist kike.

bamp

/thread

Ooops

Can anyone tell me why I should be bothered about us working with the Russians like this? They seem pretty cool

sage

Feminism was never great you dumb faggot.