Critical Thinking - The Sign Of a Holla Forumsack

I have received a very important insight today after nearly non-stop contemplation for the last couple of days.

There is a universal attribute which defines all Holla Forums users and which is dominant amongst imageboard users in general and which if you can identify it in a woman or a man you meet, you will know they are worthy of your association, trust, and intimacy.

It is simply the ability for genuine critical thinking. It a kind of person who is able to take an honest and sincere look into dissenting or opposing viewpoints and who will investigate things regardless of taboo or social conditioning. It is a kind of person who always wants to look into and understand the views of those whose thoughts are most alien to them.

So to effectively filter out people and find kindred souls Holla Forums all you have to do is discover and identify people like this. People who will actually look into whether the holohoax happened, whether aliens are here and can be contacted, whether races are unequal, etc. It doesn't matter how ignorant they are (if you're looking for a woman they probably won't know much) but as long as they have this particular characteristic of a critical thinker they will fall in love with you and understand you one day.

Now if you're ultra-paranoid like me and can barely even say hello to someone, that is ok, there is a simple technique to get around this. First find some excuse to be in the presence of the target. Then amp up your emotions hard and take a good and sudden look at them, flashing them into your memory hard. Then carry on with whatever you were doing (walking by, looking at stuff in the store, whatever) and get out of there with the impression of your target you have. Now stay concentrated on this impression and use intention + further emotion to condense and animate (give life to) the mental substance until an ethereal version of your target appears before you. Now you just talk to them, without any fear of any consequences, and you can learn what they are like and how they will respond to you and discover things about them they might never ever tell you. This way you'll know before ever actually physically interacting with them how it's going to go down. Just to test, try asking their ethereal counterpart something rather mundane, then do it again with the physical woman and watch them say the same shit.

Warning though: if you do this 462 times on the same woman you'll physically appear to her. Also if she is very clairvoyant she'll know much sooner.

What it means to be a Holla Forums user is to be a critical thinker. Spread critical thinking and the skills related to it, and we win this war. The enemy must indoctrinate people to believe in authority over truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/om-dr/licens/hvad-gaar-medielicensen-til
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are frogs that can freeze solid for months and survive. They fill their cells with glucose which prevents ice crystal from forming and destroying cells.

I've known about that for a long time.

tfw thinking about asking some women if they know about pepe the frog and possibly wifing them if I ever find one that does

Jews did 9/11

WEW LAD
that comment section is straight out of reddit.

I don't know why you're being so fucking flippant about things, Greece is on the front lines of their Muslim invasion of Europe.

That is correct.

That's where you fucked up.

If someone is willingfully ignorant then it's an idiot that lacks the ability to question things.

Why are you talking about women? Women barely matter.

yeah this is shitposting

He was the one who created all the Eternal Anglo threads before he went on his murder spree.

Shows you how trustworthy and moderate Iranians are. Now watch them show up in this thread to do taqiyya.

Lies and slander!

dr.dk/om-dr/licens/hvad-gaar-medielicensen-til

No such thing exists, just a few (less than 1% of the total population) refugees.

lol newfag

An eating disorder made you read incorrectly? You're retarded.

Rare

Want me to show you my endless conversations with skype bots that only spam me credit-card scamming webcam stuff?

I like to hold pretend conversations with stuff like that :/.

You sure?

They might not have been exposed to stuff like holocaust denial ever before especially if they are young.

My mom, my counselor, and a guy I do volunteer work with are all bullying me into trying to socialize with people and get a wife so I've had women on my mind a lot. They find it weird that I'm talk in code and am ultra paranoid lots and that won't stop pestering me about my white supremacism and "radical extremism". Also today they were trying to show me some anime-related stuff because they think I'm into that just because I have lots of anime girls saved and play lots of nightcore.

I need to find a wife so they leave me the fuck alone or I need to get away from them all.

I'm surprised you didn't bother to comment on my very specific number there. It's from Kabbalah.

3TEETH is awesome. Their music videos are very red pilled.

user are you there? Don't leave me in this sea of bots ;_;.

This really is annoying.

It reminds me of when I just would spew off tons of shit on some of the less populated boards in order to induce a trance in which I'd tune into the voices, powers, etc. I was intending to contact through mass shitposting.

it's not. It's working as intended.

He was an egotistical showboat who wound up being used as a symbol by the left.

You're bot, he's a bot! Are there anymore bots I should know about?!

What the fuck is going on ITT?

its like someone copy pasted and compiled hundreds Holla Forums posts and is now using a bot to spam>>8494834

Schizophrenia and bots.

I've always really enjoyed open ended questions and critical thinking ones too, is this normal?

beep boop!
I mean…
Hello there, fellow user!