Pizza pizza

let's make an easy thread with some actual good evidence of pizzagate being real, to convince normies that it has a lot of merit.

Malik's brother just released this announcement regarding pizzagate.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/pizzagate-a-few-simple-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please stop these fake news stories

marilyn manson is terrible

Yeah look who cares about this someone post more Lauren, preferably with as little clothes as possible

Anglin wrote a good piece with some of the most solid evidence - dailystormer.com/pizzagate-a-few-simple-questions/

Marilyn Manson is WHITE and REDPILLED.

Sam is like the biggest Christian. Outright rejecting nihilism as dangerous.

No, they just bring a special form of cultlike stupidity to this board that we would be better off without.

We need forced captchas per post like Holla Forums has at the moment

Look. We all knew Trump was going to cuck Romney. It's what any of us would've done.

he has sucked on those titties and will never have to work. I guess he can afford incapability

typical texas couple, i have no problem with this

Tests are racist

The average American male

This.

Also it was convenient to take out our 9/11 frustration and distract some of the public with gung-ho fuck Saddam shit.

E D G E

These are too small to read moron

WOW VERY NICE RESUME

expand first

This is basically all shit that we dug up back when pizzagate was still #PedoFiles. Is there a summary of the new shit? I haven't bothered reading through the 20+ threads since then.

I wander who's behind all the shitposting in this thread?

If this is such a fringe conspiracy theory, why is it getting so much attention from important people?

erm, wut

You had one fucking job.

um, well.. erm….

All these gifs are to fucking small to read you fucktard

This shit stinks of trying to discredit pizzagate. There's no real "evidence" other than stuff that could be seen vastly differently by someone who's not paranoid about pedophilia. An example is the "slut voted" post, which could just be typical lefty shit. There's no real evidence and there's no real explanation of the evidence. Then again feel free to post these and discredit yourselves when there's better proofs that should be focused on.