Holla Forumsllege

Long ago, when Holla Forums was but a twinkle in Hotwheels' eye, there was this thing on halfchan where some boards tried to create a university staff out of characters from their respective mediums. As far as I know, Holla Forums never partook in this.
Today I randomly remembered those charts and tried to fill one out myself for fun, but I'm a pleb and only managed to fill out about half. Anyone here want to help complete the chart?
If you'd prefer the board do it together from scratch, I'm also including a blank template. Pictures for characters should be 144x144 btw.

sounds neat, Here's a suggestion for janitor & hocky

Updated.

Put me in for baseball coach

World Languages

Eddie Brock for computer sciences.

Wildcat for Boxing

Hope the bat's still visible enough.

Can't find a good pic for Venom. Help?

Here's your Astronomy teacher

I'm not sure if nominate Optimus Prime or Bane for ethics
However, I nominate The Redeemer for clerical administration

Neither, that one should be obvious

I agree with this.

Either Moonboy, Cavewoman, or Turok

Herman Krauss or Constantine?

Coop again, alternatively Godzilla or some other character that routinely engages in large scale demolition

Professor Farnsworth. Rusty Venture could qualify too. Deff Skwadron orks are another candidates, but might cross over too much into /tg/ territory.

Cobra Commander

But that's just some older white dude. He looks like he could be a doctor, or a detective or something like that.

Definitely best choice for ethics.

This is getting along quite nicely.

He's very traveled. He'll fit right in to astronomy.

Criminology should be Bigby from Fables imho
Football could be Bill from King of the Hill.
This is surprisingly hard to think about

Would Scarecrow have been a better choice?

Everyone's favorite Star Wars Rebel character for Painting :^)

Yeah, I could agree with that.
Well, there's, uh…

How about Hugo Strange? Not that there is anything wrong with Harley

One of these too for Botanic or Agricultural Sciences.

Swamp Thing's better for that. I don't know who'd be more strict though.

Ivy would be the more strict to be honest

Moving on, I'm nominating the Big Guy for Weightlifting

Getting hard to keep up.

Latest version.

I'd prefer to fill out the existing positions before adding new ones.

90's Storm for Theater. Because no way she's not trained in theater with her "MISTRESS OF THE ELEMENTS" shtick.

Also, Shining Knight for Medieval History?

Cartman for Hall Monitor

It's fun to do this tongue-in-cheek, but that joke seems a bit too far-fetched

Spongebob goes in the cafeteria.

Duff Killigan for Golf.

The Living Laser for Applied physics.

Bob the Builder for Architecture

I DEMAND TO BE DEAN OF THE ARTS!!

I was only pretending to be retarded btw

Ah Dr. Weird, wouldn't be, you know more logical to run the science department?

Team fortress medic as campus health

Dexter for Lab Maintenance, I mean, dude managed to get his lab up and running even though Dee Dee thrashed his lab on a daily basis.

SHUT UP STEVE!

If that's allowed…I suggest Saxton Hale for Merger and Acquisitions.

Strong bad for graphic design

the Cheat would be better

Dr. Strange for medical science

the Ember Island Players for Theater

US Agent for ROTC Commander

Brain for Literature

It's not 100% kosher, but eh, a comic's a comic and there aren't that many healers in western media anyway. I'll allow it unless something better comes along.

Jason Blood for midevil history

First complete department, sweet.

Fuck nevermind

Lex for corporate law

Put the Smiler under Political Science.

Who should go for political science ?

Crap, forgot to save before uploading. Sorry about that.

How is J Jonah Jameson not journalism?

Daily Bugle is fake news.

Doctor Nemesis for science department head

What about Dr. Doom

Why is Katara in theatre despite not being mentioned? I think Judy Funnie would be a better fit (since she's an actress and all)

He is most concerned with selling the paper. He predominantly writes titles and headlines that will keep eyes on the papers, and doesn't care about journalism.

Heads of science and engineering departments will be tough, since there is too much to choose from. I've been thinking of Doom for engineering and Reed for science. Same with law, although She-Hulk would probably be best for Tort law.
Who is the Applied Physics professor?

That's not Katara, that's the actress portraying Katara in the Ember Island play.

Applied Physics prof is the Living Laser.

Reed should be mathematics

DarkSeid for humanities head

Can you add "Mythology" to the Humanities, and then put Maxie Zeus there?

Missed chance family

Zim as Dean of Humanities

that's what i said

Oh that's a bummer, since Judy fills that role for two whole show runs instead of a one-off segment.

I'd like to get the current positions filled out first, lest everyone just invents one to add in their favourite character.

what the hell is a soccer?

Fuck off Eurofag, don't you have any terror attacks to deal with?

We could also add a vacancy for Collegiate wrestling

Real football. To prevent confusion with handegg, it was given a distinct name.

Kriss la Krass for Soccer

What's rugby then?

Gonna fuck off for now. If anyone comes up with any new suggestions, put 'em in the thread and I'll add them to the chart when I get back.

Suggesting to add collegiate wrestling category

Second this.

Ruel Stroud for Economics

It's rugby.

He's a rugby player, not a soccer player.

Cerebus for Corporate Raiding.

Joker for chemistry professor.

Why is Arts Rapunzel? Should be Kyle Rayner or Morpheus or someone like that.

How about this guy instead as a Chemistry professor?

No it should be Squidward.

Graphic Arts should be Kyle Rayner though.

I'm laughing way too hard for a joke that isn't that funny

Rapunzel trained herself and became a master in just about every field of art during her time in the tower.

Filled in the remaining science positions. I figure theoretical physics should be acceptable for Mr. Fantastic, since he's an omnidisciplinary scientist and the leading authority on interdimensional travel.

Computer science should be freakazoid.

Maybe you should define what the last three remaining positions are so we can choose fitting characters already. Soccer is tough to fill as there just isn't usually a character that focuses on that. Fuck it, El Tigre for soccer. Had a soccer episode and he's a spic. They love that shit.

I prefer this version

Donatello for head of engineering.

Well, he does do machines.

Who's under political science?

Latest version, now with head of Engineering department.
I also remembered Galaktic Football was a thing once, so that solves the soccer problem.

Considering there are only three slots left, I figure it's okay to ask where the fuck is basketball?

These last three seem to be the hardest to fill.

Godzilla

I had never heard of this before now

Isn't that basically an accountant?

Ethics falls under humanities, not Law. And Business Ethics should be under either Business or Humanities. It depends on the university, but the professor would most likely be a member of the Humanities dept.

Found someone for Actuarial Sciences. It's this little egghead from the episode Jack In Space, who kept calculating the odds of something working/failing. Pretty obscure, but I don't think we'll find someone more suitable at this point.

I didn't make the chart, those positions were there when I found it.

Ron Stoppables Father. An ACTUAL Actuarry,

Sorry but it's literally the actual Job.

"Tactical litigation is a type of litigation which is not used for the normal purposes of victory on the merits, but instead, to give expression to a tactical goal."
Ben has to argue with Alien X to get them to do anything, he's not arguing to win. CLOSE ENOUGH.

"English tort law is the law governing implicit civil responsibilities that people have to one another, as opposed to those responsibilities laid out in contracts. It provides legal remedies, often the payment of money, to those who have been damaged by someone else's failure to meet these implicit responsibilities."
Perfect for a frivolous lawsuit ambulance chaser like Lionel Hutz.

I'm done with this.

An egghead in an astronaut suit with a calculator gets the point across better, and is funnier. Kudos on finding an actual actuary however.

Hey it's finished.

What now?

Get some students and hope that they don't turn the campus into a giant safe-space for snowflakes

Turn it into a giant Holla Forumsco/'s bizarre adventure-esque fanfiction "project", of course!

Sweet Jesus, no

Yo am I missing something? No spongebob rep? No driver's ed?

I guess driver's ed is more of a highschool thing, so nevermind I suppose. Still seems like a missed opportunity though.

Would it be possible if you wrote a list of all the characters' names?

You had one job Holla Forums.

He's like a Lantern but a huge nerd

PA style announcements for the Holla Forumsllege?

Sounds like a pretty cool power until you realize it will work pretty poorly when it rains Unless he already calculated it was going to rain in advance.

All of this is beautiful, user.

I like it.

i vote dr. weird meme man as science dean man

fuk

i vote for this

Well, we need to do something with Holla Forumsco/ to let it grow and get it from the ground.

no.

Bumping

It would be comfy as hell. Even with the high chance of death.

Jotaro Kujo as head of marine biology?

Parrots?
After I posted it, I was considering deleting and trying again because I thought I could reword some of them better. So I'm really happy to see that it's liked!

And now for some more

Spaced out because the first is so long.

Well we could always do this again with a new chart. Either with a more expanded options list or just a whole different thing altogether. Either way, I'm satisfied with what we did here already.

This board is for Western comics and cartoons.

Don't take the bait, dingus.

Any possibility someone can post a text version of the chart with the names of all characters?