The PewDiePie Redpill Project

Alright Holla Forums, here is the plan

YouTube star, Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie) has been increasingly putting Nazi iconography in his videography as of late. I propose we now give him the Ben Garrison experience. Start treating him as a white nationalist laissez-faire, as if it he were just naturally a Nazi. Talk to him and about him as if he were /ourguy/. Why you ask? Well

Whether he's doing it ironically or he's a covert shitlord is besides the point. The point is he reaches out to an expansive audience of millions as well as memeJugend, kids. He's barraging them with Nazi iconography and symbolism already we can potentially transform him into a perceivable Nazi to the normie media which eat this shit up. And because of his reach, by perpetuating the Nazi concept of PewDiePie it can potentially go on to redpill youth, generating and provoke thought in their minds, become desensitised to Jewish Holocaust hoax trickery and born a new Hiter Youth; meme youth if you will. That, and it'll just be funny to watch the shitstorm when the media notice PewDiePie has a "extreme Nazi fanbase." The Jews would probably kvetch and try to shut him down which would in turn redpill him more than he's appearing right now, and his frustration at how (((JewTube))) has been treating him. He might even identify them to millions of people if he was aware, they were attacking him and he wanted to go out with a bang or something. Possibilities are endless.

Consider
etc.

Felix "Gas the Kikes put 'em on pikes" Kjellberg will be born. Welcome to the PewDiePie Redpill Project

Hero are some videos
youtube.com/watch?v=PKjNCGYuBgI
youtube.com/watch?v=37Bl-vKr5L8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wasn't just them either, WaPo and ABC did the same.

Come on out Pewdiepie, we know you're one of us. It's okay.

Rule #1:

If you want anyone to read it archive that shit nigger

Fucking newfags.

England, bunch of inbred niggers

Heil Hitler

Looks like he has already the haircut of his idol Dylann Roof.

how many men have stuck their cocks in his fat arsed hobbit

That many

That's very Jewish of you.

Alan West is a cool nigger.

But Yeah Muslim genocide best day of my life

You know a whole board exists for this, right? You could actually post this thread in a board where most people have good suggestions instead of
Fucking idiot.

That being said: the Prince, freakanomics, the art of war, the book of five rings, are good ones to me.

Stop listening to Fake News™

I guess someone doesn't want Pewdiepie to get the treatment.

I really hope this guy is secretly redpilled

We still getting spammed here today?

This is fresh off the meme presses. This is from a video Felix did yesterday. Is there any doubt he's /ourguy/?

The average Southern soldier was certainly not fighting to keep blacks enslaved. They were fighting because their land was invaded, 95+% of all battles in the Civil War took place below the Mason-Dixon line and the war was a direct threat to the Southern economic structure, which is no small issue.

The issue was money, not slaves. Slavery was the backbone of the Southern economy and had been for decades. I agree that slavery is inherently immoral and disgusting, but the fact of the matter is that it was very easy for Northerners to look down their noses at Southerners for supporting slavery since very little Northern economic activity was based on slavery, but in order to rid the South of slavery the entire economic structure of the region would have to be destroyed- leading to a devastating period of economic depression that would likely last generations. So essentially the Southern soldiers weren't fighting to "keep blacks enslaved because they are sub-human" like modern interpretations commonly imply, but instead they were fighting to keep their families from starving. Even families who owned no slaves faced complete economic devastation if the practice were to be abolished, and following the war the South did go through a decades-long economic depression.

I haven't been posting the last couple days, is this part of the Bui spam bot or are we getting some other CIA type shit?

I hope he is

So your completely okay with other governments doing this shit?
as far as i can tell all the "reports" are classified so we actually have no idea what exactly is being alleged aside from interference so im not understanding how you could make that statement

Sunni and Cheriah

not sure about vika but

yhdeksän

one to dasan or ten in Sanskrit, I always thought that was pretty cool.

You're mistaken.

For the first two or so years of his term, Fox and most conservative news sources called him

With the emphasis that his name sounded like Saddam Hussein, and Osama combined

did anyone actually read the article? it seriously seems like a redpill masquerading as a "debunking"

I have a feeling there are going to be even more 100% over the top happenings on the countdown to Christmans this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M

Abo simultaneously jumps off bridge and jumps in front of a fire truck.

Like to see one of you white dawgs pull of this feat of athleticism.

Just do what we did for Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde, go around calling him with our nicknames and pretending like he's the leader of the KKK or the SS. It will stick to his reputation.

I don't know why this faggot exists let alone is so popular, because I tried watching one and had to tap out after 1 minute. I would beat this fucker half to death.

Glad I'm not the only user conflicted on hating someone who is one of us.

Anyone believe in resurrection?