Banned /cow/ user here

I'm here to say that your board is fucking vile.
Threads I made:
8ch.net/cow/res/231401.html
206.223.147.218/cow/res/231672.html
8ch.net/cow/res/237429.html
206.223.147.214/cow/res/234525.html
8ch.net/cow/res/240336.html (I got banned for this one)
Feel free to go cry to them about me if you wish.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2FS8O
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive: archive.is/2FS8O

you do mean mar1lyn man5on you proper retard?

>>>/cow/231401

Important people are randomly going down there and not talking too much about what they're doing there. Obama was also in """southern Argentina""" recently.

Leakers/roleplayers are spreading rumours that the "Archons" are hunting down "the Cabal" as they try to escape Earth.

We third Rome now!

>>>/cow/231401
>>>/cow/231672
>>>/cow/237429
>>>/cow/234525
>>>/cow/240336
Might as well do it properly.

Bible (King James version)

Just so you know, I'm also the one who's spamming the board.

I also did the same on /cow/, which was partially why I was banned.

And?

no :^)

cb fsdgbssssssssssssssssssssssvxccccccbdg

It was in response to you saying "facists dont get pussy"

cbxdavc sxdvv xcasaxz

DreamWorks Animation is an American animation studio that is a subsidiary of NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast. It is based in Glendale, California that creates animated feature films, television programs and online virtual worlds. The studio has released a total of 33 feature films, including the franchises of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon.

The studio was formed by the merger of the feature animation division of DreamWorks and Pacific Data Images (PDI). Originally formed under the banner of DreamWorks in 1997 by some of Amblin Entertainment's former animation branch Amblimation alumni[citation needed], it was spun off into a separate public company in 2004. DreamWorks Animation currently maintains its Glendale campus, as well as satellite studios in India and China.[7] On August 22, 2016, NBCUniversal acquired DreamWorks Animation for $3.8 billion, making it a division of the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group.

As of April 2016, its feature films have grossed $13.48 billion worldwide,[8] with a $421.4 million average gross per film.[9] Shrek 2 is among the 50 highest-grossing films of all time, and fourteen of the films are among the 50 highest-grossing animated films, with Shrek 2 being the eighth all-time highest. Although the studio also made traditionally animated films in the past, as well as a co-production with Aardman Animations, all of their films now use computer animation. The studio has received three Academy Awards, as well as 22 Emmy and numerous Annie Awards, as well as multiple Golden Globe & BAFTA nominations. In recent years, the animation studio has acquired and created new divisions in an effort to diversify beyond the high-risk movie business.

Films produced by DreamWorks Animation were formerly distributed worldwide by the live-action DreamWorks studio, then by Paramount Pictures (who acquired the live-action DreamWorks studio in February 2006, and spun it off again in 2008). In early 2013, 20th Century Fox took over a theatrical distribution deal with DreamWorks Animation films starting on March 22, 2013 with The Croods and will end on June 2, 2017 with Captain Underpants, in which NBCUniversal's Universal Pictures will distribute every future DreamWorks Animation film starting on February 16, 2018 with Larrikins.

You live in Texas. Should be easy enough.

Yet

I know this is just botspam copied from 4chan, but is that how bad 4/pol/ is now?

Such an unjustifiably high opinion of yourself. Clearly you weren't beaten up enough for this sort of behavior as a child.

thankyou, the cia will be very pleased

very nice thread desu ne

Write a 20 page manifesto before you do it.

What's going on in this pic?

Is that an electric fence?

The bureau of memetic warfare needs to organized to meme the day of the rope into happening

Why should we care what you think of this board? This is one of those threads that people click on only for a quick laugh before moving on to discuss more important topics.

Still worth it just for all that delicious liberal salt.

Stay mad, reddit.

Too bad for you.

this is a specially pathetic sort of attention whoring. not even Holla Forums is this pitiful, and they are literally an online punching bag