MATT LURIE KILLED PEPE

So this is technically a comic book subject but
Pepe is ded.

archive.is/OIfQJ

Pepe has ascended beyond the grasp of some pitiful assblasted hipster who never even understood memes in the first place. His attempts to reclaim Pepe and now kill him have only made it more clear than ever that Matt Furie is not Pepe's owner anymore.

I really hope he didn't do this because of the memes, but I know better.

It's like when Crumb killed Fritz the Cat.

He really doesn't understand how memes work, does he?
Pepe doesn't belong to anyone anymore

Well he's dead you can't use him anymore
Delete your reaction folders it's over

I have a feeling that no matter how smug pepe is, inside he's still a sad frog.

He knows that. This comic is merely a desparate offering to some other paultry god in the hopes they will protrct him from being consumed by Pepe. I fear his efforts are in vain.

It ends the continuity of his comic character, as well as going loose of any alterations he might be subject of, like George Lucas being off from all the recent shittery
Pepe is finally dead, but the frog banner lives on being currently meme raped by anyone (including Holla Forums's own brand of reddit egyptian chaos larpers and zogbook stoner jokes)

It's Epic Fail Guy all over again.

Crumb killed the Cat because he was upset for the portrayal of the Cat in the movie.

Ironically many remember Fritz not for the Crumb comics, but for the animated movie.

By attempting to strike Pepe down, he has empowered Pepe as a symbol.. and also incentivized artists to mass produce Rare Pepes to fuck with him.

Zombie Pepe! Ghost Pepe! Resurrected Jesus Pepe! Ascended Pepe! He's opened dank new territory with this poorly thought out gesture.

The frog is free at last! Now he belongs solely to /r9k/

This.

He's been dead way before that, since Reddit and Facebook started posting him all over the place.

The frog is now part of Holla Forums as clearly states.

I was explaining some shit to family members yesterday when they tried claiming Pepe was a hatesymbol. They had no idea that imageboards were so pissed off when pepe went mainstream, and how people celebrated with pepe was declared a symbol of racism, because it meant normalfags wouldn't want to touch him anymore.

You bastards wouldn't have that meme if it weren't for us! But yeah, 8/r9k/ sucks dong now. Basically Holla Forums for pretentious losers (not sure how that's even a possible combination) so might as well let regular Holla Forums have it…

These digits do not lie.

Once a meme reaches the mainstream, it never leaves, just changes hands.

Pepe isn't Holla Forums's anymore, but now belongs to the greater political right. They're the ones hoisting him up as a standard while Holla Forums reminisces about how things used to be.

At least it is not the mess that is 4/r9k/, infested with normalfags who bully the remaining robots in there, and transvestites and faggots claiming they are robots.

you can't kill a meme.

It seems more half Holla Forums and half Holla Forums, the ultimate cancer

Pepe has been a "symbol of hate" for several years on 4chan and Holla Forums, it only took a couple years of "love" from the "love groups" to turn him into a threat that must be killed.

Oh well, on to the other characters.

God damn.

Some day Matt Furie will accept that he was only ever a vessel.

Looks more like spurdo to me tbh fam.

Besides a reaction image here or there not even chans cared about pepe for years until some hollywood whore tweeted it.

I need lewds of that bird.

Pepe hasn't been under his control since he was just a "feels good man" reaction image on half/b/ back in the mid 2000's.
His donut steel really didn't matter even then considering the shitty frog was just reaction image fodder and nothing more.
Hell, I'd argue most imageboard users would still consider Pepe some mildly entertaining reaction image maymay had it not been for Hillary's team of retards branding him a raycis hwite supremaycis icon.

I personally don't give a shit, I will continue to collect Pepes regardless.
I've been collecting him for more than a decade, and I'm not going to let normalfags on facebook or Trump cultists on Holla Forums stop me.
Pic only somewhat related.

Spurdo was born from a combination of Pepe and Pedobear.
Spurdo's head uses the outline of sad Pepe.

All Kek needed was a host body.

Pepe was a faitful servant, and has ascended.

Wait 3 days. Then brace for le impact.

Wojack will save us from Kek.

I don't know why you fags are taking this as some kind of personal insult against you. This is clearly the author admitting that Pepe is beyond his control and letting his spirit roam free from his creation to wander the internet for the rest of its days.

Crumb is the godfather of thicc art and I wouldn't have it any other way

Since Pepe is the physical personification of the Egyptian god Kek, he can never be killed.

he's gassing angels now…

Huh, didnt know that

I always wondered what that shit was, but never cared enough to ask.

Pepe did nothign wrong

that's what I get for not checking my spelling

Forever KEK.

Wojack is better anyway.

Motherfucker got Crumb a three-acre house and he thanked Fritz by stabbing him in the ass.

Nice one, Bobby.

I actually still really like the Boys Club version of the character a lot. I wish his friends got meme'd more.

You realise what this actually means? He concedes that our Pepe is THE Pepe now.

Why wish when you can do?

You are correct. Its basically the worst of both boards united into one now.

Last time I was on 8/r9k/ there's still bullyfags in there and the robots just cannibalize one another over their fused and fucked up Holla Forums and Holla Forums ideologies. So if anything it seems worse. Most of the stable Holla Forums robots seem to have moved onto /c9k/.

Maybe he killed him to stop using it in his comics so people won't think he's 'le ebul muhsoggyneet and rayzist'.

Turtles can fuck off.

True enough.

The blue one and yellow one are ugly as shit. Stick with the wolf guy.

I said that in another thread. For years, Pepe's been memed and recognized under multiple forms. Stick Trump hair on him and the world loses his shit, causing everyone to continue to use said version. Even "NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE" Pepe didn't get that kind of recognition.

Now Pepe will end his train of memes, stuck now as the smug triggering form he was left as.

Bro all of them are ugly as shit. Even Pepe. That's part of the aesthetic of the comic.

Press F to pay respects

Только ЙОБА, только хардкор.

I prefer when they are friends.

Landwolf and Pepe aren't ugly because the inspire a sense of familiarity. IE a wolf wookiee and a frog and they have an overall cutesy appearance for it, unlike the hairless blue and yellow freaks which look like some abominable fusions of unwanted creatures.

Cool, thanks for giving pepe up to Holla Forums you retard.

Pepe ascended to Godhood to become Kek.

Kill yourself, weebcuck.

Enjoy your pozzload, west cuck!

Glad to see you made it, user.

Aren't they run by the conservative party and building up their military?

Yes, but that's only because like 80% of the country doesn't vote, and the ones that do are all old.

He has ascended to a higher plane.

Pepe has ascended, using the behelit, to become a godhand of Griffith level. The world will become Pepe under the Band of the Pepe and nobody can stop it!

They're constitutionally not allowed to do that after what happened in WW2. They aren't allowed to have anything more than a 'defense force.' They're probably building it up out of fear of North Korea.

If Pepe wasn't dead before, he is now.

He lost control of his own character over a decade ago. Anything he does now is equivalent to a toddler throwing a tantrum because people thought his drawing of a carrot looked like a dick.
Whether it's NEETs making poopoopeepee edits, CTR and their shitty Hillary Pepe edits, or Trump cultists and their obsession with Kek, there is nothing he can do to deter people from taking his idea and expanding upon it in their own fucked up ways.
Giving this much of a shit about one of your own shitty drawings will only lead to madness.

Trotsky got an ice axe to the back of the head from an ugly man, not an ice pick from a thicc legged ostrich bitch with nice tits.

quints
fuck you /sp/

/sp/ still exists?

The Meme's of yesteryear are only ants to the power that has emerged since then.

Pepe is still weak as shit next to baneposting, which has crashed multiple planes and somehow has avoided becoming a normalfag meme for like 5 years now.

Can't he read the labels? It's written right there.

Hopefully it's the third impact that leads us into the Universal Reset!

it always fucked with me how brett LITERALLY ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE INFAMOUS SAD PEPE was all "I wish I knew some girls.. A girl.." and that never became memes, but i agree
pepe's friends, all of them are amazing

wrong timeline

Feels good man

Those really bad Hillary memes were all done by the Christ Chan guy after Holla Forums told him to go away. It was his form of revenge.

A revenge that really did more damage to him than it did to Holla Forums.

the seamonkey only ever did traditional shitty pencil drawings, he didnt do any shitty hillary memes those were all MSpaint.

Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!

eto

underrated post

This is clearly the author admitting that he's a faggot who couldn't simply say 'Pepe's a meme and I don't have any control over it' and instead had show the world his asshurt by killing him off

How long has it been?

BOW TO PEPE MESSIAH

The canon Pepe would be more like
"Dude, what are you doing?" he was just a dude who liked to hang with his friends, and if meme Pepe untied him, they'd probably go do stuff like throw pee water balloons at people.
Sorry I just had a huge autistic moment.

Does all this mean that our Pepe is the Earth-2 Pepe?