A nice video found that goes over explaining self hating whites

A nice video found that goes over explaining self hating whites

Especially white males since white males are more prone to making themselves stand out from the group and be susceptible for group polarization since their natural evolutionary trait of always trying to be better than other men in group for better prospects of mating

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Alexisonfire)))
It's a shame, I liked some of their songs.

Another video from the same channel
High quality stuff

Well looks like NOFX is made of fags as well.

God damnit, what's up with this fucking bot ?

Dont even start with promoting that jewish authoritarianism shit

Oh its a bot?
Wasnt even on Holla Forums for a couple of days

It's a bot.

Definitely agreed there. His videos are good for off-the-grid living and, to a lesser degree, European mythology, but that's it. Politically and religiously he's an idiot.

It's probably that furfag from japan.

fpbp

The story of my life.

You assume he'll stick to his word even though he's already broken some of his promises.

Putting restrictions on lobbying would be one of the best things to ever happen to this country, though.

Not bad for a video made in 2012, but it's only introductory material. All of his examples of self-hating whites are actually jews. It's a good introductory video to redpilling, though.

flags check out

How do you get the flags ? I thought they were removed here.

(checked)
THAT would make a good video.

You're a fucking tranny. Kill yourself.

better than all of them

Merry Capitalistic Yuletide Commercial Greed Orgy, Goyim! Now wish me a happy holidays or Chappy Chanukah lest you turn out to be an atheist anti-Semite or Self-hating Jew!

Kill yourself, Drumpfffftard.

thanks OP. keep filling southern africa/madagascar

hes a redpilled turbo-wizard

Wrong body of water, based pirates don't operate in the Mediterranean

im not doing that shit nigga

they wouldnt dream of helping out the local homeless though, fuck cunts.

he's got the blackest eyes i've ever seen

Ich bin echt deutsch. Meine Antworten beweisen es.
1. Aufgeben als Faustregel.
2. Nein nur Flüchtlinge.
3. Ich fange Sperma mit dem Maul. Zählt das als Sport?
4. I don't know what that means
5. The only thing that's behindered here is you, pally.

Its just your eyes playing tricks on you

All bots.

they make my wee wee hard

Realize that there are entire parts of your brain devoted to social interaction. They're just not being used.

I used to be overanalytical. I would be strict, formal, all about functionality and efficiency. I would judge everyone around me. I wasn't the smart around, I was just the one who was more in control of my body. So I thought. I was a walking contradiction, considering I'd go home and act like a complete shithead on Holla Forums and play vidya all the time.

I was forced into getting a job, which threw me into a social situation with all kinds of people. Not that work aquaintances and smalltalk is a valuable asset, but I was able to SEE that for what it is and other traits in people that I would normally overlook before. After all, previously I didn't care about social interaction. I wanted interaction, I even had an obsession with wanting to get laid (little did I know all the fine details inbetween that would've made it a literal cringe moment had I found myself having sex at that point of my life). Silly shit like that.

I had to find myself socially, then I started looking at myself inwardly and realized how many issues I have. I also realized what I've been doing with most of my life. I spent my life completely blind and essentially living by extremely vague principles. I wanted people to look at me and be intimidated by me and see wisdom. Like some powerful elder. I was such a little arrogant prick.

It really just takes throwing yourself in society, making an effort to understand your fellow man, and wanting to be a part of the world you live in. After all, this is the world you live in, not the abstract and invisible world you build around yourself.

still has to pass the house and the house can delay it until trump becomes pres so if it does pass trump won't sign it

I'm partial to the idea of china's gov
its a democracy but only the members of parliament can vote
also excludes the votes of uneducated/misinformed citizens

i'm relatively liberal(for this sites standards)

Yeah see this right here is bullshit.

North America is unfortunately only for the white man.

Canada will be white again, I will spill my own blood for this nation if I have to.

The dahnald meme is by far my favorite of this election.

Trudeau makes me kind of miss that creepy fuck

He's just meming

True. I know it's a weird question. But the huge waves of German immigration into America can't be ignored. They were hugely influential. And when I look at modern American culture, I don't see any fondness for tea and soccer. I do, however, see a great love of burgers.

Can't wait for them to bring out some of that decade old anti-Bush music and change the lyrics around. Oh wait, looks like Green Day beat them to it.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/20/green-day-chants-no-trump-no-kkk-american-music-awards/
http:// archive.is/7lZVY

Who are "we"?

Fucking newfags.

*autistic screeching*

Put u you're American
That like African saying i don't belive aids So i don't have any

A FUCKING LEAF

Matthew heimbach is a literally who and has to go. Also hearing David duke's first question to a reporter was "are you Jewish" made my day.

Same here, user. Also I guess it makes sense that Dallas Green is a cuck - pretty much every girl that I went to high school with when they were really popular loved that guy; my ex thought that he was like God's gift to women basically. I always just thought that he seemed effeminate and tried to look badass by getting as many tattoos and flannel shirts as possible.

Is there a premium service that I can sign up for?

I would like to chop my dick off and donate it to a proud black woman who will carry it in her purse for me at all times so that I may fully repent for my whiteness.

They are still pissy about Trieste I believe

what the fuck is going on in this thread I feel like i'm on 4cuck.

vk is good for saving pics of hot girls there and stalk several of them

Bots. It's insane.

t. der der gar nichts über vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft weisst

Wouldn't that make her your cousin in law? Didn't know about that new law by kasich. Makes me want to get out of this shit state even more.

lead singer is a jew, even though they are pretty based when it comes to feminism

bump

Look. We all knew Trump was going to cuck Romney. It's what any of us would've done.

when did this start happening? i feel like i'm losing my mind

original song?

Hi bot :D

edgy XDD

Come for it faggot, good luck

am i the only one that would give schaaf the shaft

famfam

Accurate. The comment section must also allow aliases and not just jewbook comments

Normalizing black culture for white preteens is not fine.

I hope it happens to your child.

I remember watching this 3 years ago, good stuff

I'm white and I hate myself, but not because I'm white. I just fucking hate myself and always have.

Their first few albums are still great. Hard for leafs to be cool forever.

why you hate yourself little buddy ?

same

Nice find, OP. It's too bad the thread was immediately ruined.

Fugging checked.

They have a song that goes "We're the (he)brews, sporting anti-swastika tattoos." What were you expecting?

You're beginning to sound red, and by that I mean you prefer a hammer and sickle over a burger

Starting to think I'm just wired for self-hatred. Maybe a lifestyle change is in order, I don't know. Messing about online all day doesn't help things.

Are they actual chatbots (Markov chains or something) or do they just spam the same exact messages?

We've been through this. They harvest posts from 4/pol/ and repost them here.

but why? It's not like they're making money from it. Why do it?

fat cuck detected