Leftist Resettlement Thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, radicals, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate these places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. Though Holla Forums may not like leftists or their breeding grounds, it is our responsibility to keep people safe by reporting building code violations.

regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

City Council Members
Fire Marshall/Fire Safety Council
Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
Landlords/Property Owners

Bell Foundry, Baltimore, MD
Rhinoceropolis, Denver, CO
The Glass Menage, Nashville, TN

Your community is depending on people like you to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information, and the life-saving mission at hand has never been of greater importance.

Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to city officials.
Feel good knowing that you cleaned up your community.

Wew. Also inb4 bot spam.

Why? We need to make the fire rise. The fact that leftists choose to pack themselves into tinder boxes is good news for us.

You're not too bright, are you?

delete the one that says hispanic is a race

it's not

aaand there's the bot spam

Bamp

I don't see why not. Reporting them might not get them shut down. Remember that the Ghost Ship was reported numerous times to Oakland authorities and nothing happened.

And also, looking throughout the links, one comes to the conclusion that these are prime places for antifa to spawn, so it would be good to be more forceful in dealing with them.

Do we know if its still Bui, or is something more sinister?

I fucking love France!!!

what's his name again?

thanks for linking, better to hear it from sam instead of shit articles

Yes they should

Lol, too bad he'd need to deliver his press conferences via seance.

He's old as hell and lost the primary to one of the least personable candidates in recent memory.

Thing is though, homelessness is the worlds second oldest profession and it's not going to go away. If the people that want to give don't, then the rest of us will be taxed to provide services. I suggest not giving to individuals but rather a shelter or something that runs off donations instead of government money if you are one of those that wants to give.

Like it or not, there is a societal price to pay not to be tripping over dying old women in the streets. If you are comfortable with doing that, I'll honestly not judge you, but most people aren't.

Hat Hitler etwas aufgegeben?!?
Gerade aufgeräumt, vorher schon
Fußball ne Zeit, dann kam n neuer Trainer der eher ungeil war, da hab ich dann aufgehört
Mehr geht kaum
Sind ganz okay, wenigstens nicht langweiliges standard "Besoffen? Bekifft?" etc. also 7/10
aber davon abgesehen, gehört das nicht zu >>>Holla Forums?

Hahaha XD le Bane?

GAS THE BOTS

I voted for him knowing alot of the shit he said wouldnt come true. Look at reagen, he made wild claims but hollowed out. Thsts fine with me. Id care if drramers stay. as long as criminal illegals get deported

I missed most of the shit yesterday but now I see and they're crawling everywhere. The magnitude of butthurt that resulted in this must have been monumental.

Can we make this an info thread for adressess of these houses worldwide? So Holla Forumsacks know how to avoid them ;)

Fill Iberia, spill Eastward.

NAP?

And also Australia cucks will be forced out.

You look like a fatter and shorter version of Josh Homme.

tipping is a retarded practice