Anything said in comics that have positive lessons to be learned

Anything said in comics that have positive lessons to be learned.

That last one was a stretch but, the lesson in that was don't be like spider-woman.

No truer lesson.

More like Dadpool, amirite?

nice.
It frustrates me.
All the casuals only ever focus on the Waypool shit.

Any recommendation for stories where he act like more that?

What the fuck did they do to Apocalypse

Clone

Flaming Carrot gives the most inspirational speeches in comics.

I mean, I don't understand a god damn word, but my God they're inspirational.

He even taught fucking Raphael from the Ninja Turtles how to be a proper superhero.

Him fucking with Cerebus was great.

Is this an ironic thread?

Given that Luke talks about some people sending the guy to use the gun, i doubt he's making reference to small person's self defense in this context.
More like reference to footpads thinking they're the shit.

Not the user you were talking to but I hear Christopher Priest's run is good. And also the run by the guy who did Dr. McNinja.

And yet he didn't do anything to the asshole on the left here.

most of these have turned pozzed
so pirate at your discretion

I've heard mixed things about Priest, might have to check it out

And Hastings did Gwenpool which is pretty decent

Stand tall, America!

I have the biggest problem with Modok's hair.
And I couldn't give less of a shit about a mohawk.

That joke one hit way too hard man
Real fuckin tired of people not getting my jokes just because their world revolves around facebook basic bitch tier shit and nothing more
How am I supposed to make a density joke to idiots? Maybe I can make it about them.

user, that is too real for me.

Please help me understand what the fuck Luke Cage is trying to say there in the second picture.
Something about "knowing your place" or something like that?
What does he mean when he says a "big/small person"?
It just seems like random words strung together with no real meaning, and their only purpose is to appear meaningful.
Also, why does he hate guns so much? He's essentially a walking gun. How about he gets his super powers taken away and see how much he hates guns after that?

otherwise fine

What are the better Red Hood stories? Is Outlaws any good?

From what I hear the early parts of it during the New 52 weren't good.

By small people he probably means just an average or poor guy. Basically a nobody or loser. Big people is referring to people who hold positions of power like corrupt CEOs, politicians, and gang leaders.

A simpler way to say it would be the big people doing whatever they want and the small people want to be like them.

For example; A drug lord drinking wine by the poolside at his mansion while his minions sell the drugs, bribe the police, and extort money from restaurants.

Then there is some random chump on the street wanting to be like him so he waves around a gun demanding respect.

I think its about the guy using the gun as a way to be a bigshot. The gun being a tool to do so.

Also the hates guns thing is not about second amendment stuff. More like bad people using guns against non bulletproof good people.

Man, if she only wasn't written like shit, she'd be perfect.

Derailing my own thread here but, you guys ever notice how many times she has worn a wedding dress? At least 6 times, 3 in comics and 3 in cartoons.

I also kinda hoped at the beginning she and Jason were gonna be a thing for at least that comic run.

Wait..since when Jason is this likeable?

It may be the art..but damn if Gwenpool ain't adorable right now.

By the way, is Spiderman/Deadpool any good?

what even is the context behind this

It's pretty obvious what the context is.

>mlpg
I wonder if they're still alive, back at halfchan.

That's clearly an edit.

>>>/pone/

My bad, turns out it was from Robin War which I neglected to finish. Still like the edit though.

I don't even like Damian and I know that bitch's fucked.

Tbh there was alot about 'We Are Robin' I liked mostly the idea of youth groups trying to be vigilantes like Robin buymt finding out its harder than it looks. Irmt got ruined with the Robin War introducing Court of Owls into it and Duke was a stronger character during the arc than after. Seriously all of Duke's characterization disappeared once he became a Bat Family member.

Reminded me of this.

From all 4 pics…Batman has said a lot of things.

Not sure if it's gone over or not.
He tells them something different as each Robin is different in characterisation, but he wants them to be the same in the end, so he messes them about.

Can't remember if it was Battle for the Cowl or something similar, but there was scenes where he groomed each Robin to fill an area he thought he lacked in;
Dick was kinder/funnier, Jason was ruthless, Tim was tactical, Stephanie was fucking useless and I don't even think she got mentioned in this and Damian was more driven or something like that.

Too bad they got rid of her sexy outfit because it's problematic for the current year

Do these people ever realize that while media can influence reality reality influences media? If anything it's like a 2 -way street. God I hate shit like that so much.

twocharacterssittingWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSheadshotWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSheadshotWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSheadshot

So..a woman in peril? Bad. A man getting beaten half to death with his arms cut off? What problem?

What's that from? Is the guy on that glider supposed to be in a mocap outfit playing the green goblin for a movie or something?

Deadpool/Spiderman crossover series. Deadpool wants spiderman to participate in a movie and that glider guy is a stuntman.

lol

Astro City is a goldmine, I'm surprised no one has posted anything from it yet.

These might count as spoilers for those who haven't read the comic, so don't open them unless you did.

From Superman/Batman #26

Anyone have that image of Spiderman struggling not to be crushed by machinery/rubble and monologuing about how heroism is most important when the going gets tough? It's not extremely insightful, but I thought it was cool.

I'm surprised no one posted this one yet.

Got you covered.

Fucking forgot about it.

What's the name of the comic? Sounds interesting.

Can we have a CUCK edit of the last two pics or at least the second one?

Spider-Man

Man, it must be very annoying to get crushed under a pile of rubble while some asshole pouring gallons of cum on your head.

The story is called If This Be My Destiny

Foolkiller, a comic from the 90s, comes very close to describing the "refugees welcome" liberals vs the "race war now" conservatives.

A few more from the same comic, but I'm gonna spoiler these. Strongly recommend reading this series, it's only 10 issues.

Very Cathartic in a way. I usually don't enjoy these types of Murder Fantasies.

Man's got to keep with the fashion trends these days.

Dr. McNinja worked on a Deadpool run? Fuckin sick