So that explains Marvel's continuing their shit despite it not selling

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/05/espns-leftward-lurch-explained-disney-ceo-may-run-democrat-nomination-using-network-curry-favor-leftists/

So that explains Marvel's continuing their shit despite it not selling.

All urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/05/espns-leftward-lurch-explained-disney-ceo-may-run-democrat-nomination-using-network-curry-favor-leftists/

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Disney CEO wants to run for the DNC nomination
wants to kiss up to the DNC and potential voters by making shit as unnecessarily leftist as possible
explains why he allowed SW to fall into its current state and be handled by the most obnoxious feminist bitch around
using the company and its media for his own agenda and personal gain
Disney isn't satisfied with being the best company, they still want the fucking White House now too
Disney still out to take over the world except they're not even trying to hide it now
Shit is getting fucking deep now.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

I want to pass this off as hilariously stupid, but I did the same thing the first few times Trump announced he was running from president, and when he actually ran, all the way up until he won.

Adrian White
Adrian White

alright, I'm thinking of running for office, what should I do to capture the hearts of voters?
MAKE ALL YOUR SHIT BORING AND PREACHY!

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

pendulum is swinging so far right that even Trump is going to get gassed
Bob Jewger thinks he can become president

kek, can't wait for literally hitler to run against this kike

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

implying the Dems will ever nominate another straight (((white))) male again
they unironically believe the reason they lost is because they werent marxist enough. They're gonna nominate a gay muslim genderfluid cripple and burn their party to the ground.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

he's already lost my vote on that account alone.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Archive faggot.

But I'll have to agree its getting to the point where its just literal politics play now.

No capitalization of the first word
What's with the sudden influx of newfags lately?

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Disney has always been an evil empire.

Carson James
Carson James

no capitalization of the first word
is this an evolution of the reddit spacing meme?

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

It's good to see my instincts that tell me Disney should be gassed into oblivion continue to be spot fucking on.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

I can't tell if you're just trying to play it off or are actually new enough to think that's a possibility.

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

I wonder how what it will take for Trump to hit these bozo companies with anti-trust lawsuits

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

No capitalization of the first word
Okay, stop this shit. You're just making up things to be upset about. It's not a conspiracy, it's just bad grammar. When someone starts talking about the virtues of cuckdom, you can sperg out about shills and newfags.
sage for off topic

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Fuck, forgot to actually sage.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

It's not a conspiracy, it's just bad grammar
I doubt they think it's a sign of a raid or whatever shit you're implying. Bad grammar, especially lack of capitalization, is just a classic sign of a newfag or underaged poster. This is not a new complaint.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Jesus Christ I thought 2017 was supposed to be better!

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Oh, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Where you are now you can't even imagine what the bottom will be like.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Are you implying Disney going down in a blaze of glory and identity politics and taking Marvel, Starwars, ESPN, and maybe even all the copyright bullshit with them isn't better?

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I thought they were trying to take over the world and thought we were fucked.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Removing a deeply embedded parasite is a painful procedure but entirely worth it in the end.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Mickey Mouse really is the Devil!

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

mickey mouse died in nam

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit