American Civil War Movies

After all the retardation of the last few days I'm in a real mode for some civil war movies. What are some good American civil war movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/war-of-1812/#h3_jump_10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The General is pretty funny

Gods and Generals

That depends, do you want documentaries or actual movies

Both are good.

Civil War paintings are always great. Especially Don Troiani's.
For docs there's Ken Burns's the civil war, and Brothers At War, which is on tv. For film, Gettysburg if you want realism and Gone With the Wind for the first half. If you like Cowboys, then The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

The Patriot

It's amazing how right he was.

Glory, the one with Morgan Freeman and Ferris Bueller

Birth of a nation.

detroit

Civil War movies inherently suck. Because jews, any Civil War movie eventually boils down to muh poor negroes, and they want you to feel sorry for the blacks because seven generations ago, the ancestors of some of them picked cotton in exchange for food, clothing, and shelter.

The Outlaw Josey Wales is the only Civil War-era movie I know of that doesn't play into the muh negroes tropes. I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't think there's a single nigger in the whole damn movie. Based Clint

the American Civil War was just a really boring war tbh

I wish we got some 1812 kino where we see Americucks get BTFO

j

Pretty accurate as well in terms of historical accuracy and feeling. Especially since it recognizes that slavery wasn't even the main factor as to the cause for the Civil War, hell it wasn't even a major factor. It was more about who had greater authority, the state government or the federal government. There is a scene where even the Confederates talking to slaves saying that regardless of the outcome of the war they will see their freedom which was true since slavery was not profitable.

Go back in time and watch the real thing in the company of others watching from a distance.
You become the camera.

Back to back champions against the British and caused British North America (Modern Day Canada) to surrender to us. Stay mad.

Damn, Trudeau is slaughtering the guy.

That movie sucked. It was basically nothing but the autobiography of General Jackson. The Confederates went from sympathetic and cool (in Gettysburg) to outright coma inducing and pretentious.

The battle of Antietam was cut. The whole sympathetic slave to Confederate shit was annoying and placed in there only to appease the Neo-Confederate revisionist crew who are making up new stories every week on how they were the good guys. The Union is seen as The First Order from Star Wars. Not enough is said about Lee and he is seen as too perfect. The Union side hardly gets enough mention outside of Chaimberlain and his Bro.

Contrast this to Gettysburg. Both sides were cool as fuck. The Confederates hated niggers and no one gave fuck because they sounded based as hell. The Confederates were night and day different from each other and interesting to listen to. A lot was said about Lee and he came off as inspirational yet having so much troubles…a tragic figure in a way.

The Union was seen as kick ass and interesting too. Everyone was also unique and different. Kilrain was a tired old vet who already saw enough fighting before the Civil War. Chaimberlain was that nerd who turned into ultimate badass on Little Round Top. Buford was like the Snake Plisken of the Union. The relationship between Hancock and his close friend Armistead was a tear jerking. I was hurt like fuck when Armistead died after Pickets Charge.

The battles in Gettysburg was intense sounded combined with the soundtrack. Little Round Top and Pickets Charge got you going like crazy.

doesn't that mean the guy wins?

Spotted the Jewish Slave owner

Hello nu/pol/, how's that edge going?

I would call you a triggered LARP fag but that would be like calling Hilary Clinton's vagina a slightly old roast beef sandwich.

And given the fact that you have gone universal in your butthurt over Confederates and niggers not being the best of friends, I'll assume that you aim is to shitpost and call anyone whom you disagree with a Jew that raped your mother.

WEW

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that the Cuckfederacy had niggers fight for them? Well fucking hell, that means that will totally offset the endless amount of coons who openly fought against them as partisans, union soldiers, pro-union spies, and escapees. Thank you user you may now go have another fish from the bucket.

I also now believe that Antifa is a worthy cause because there was this one video where an Antifa protester was actually a former US Marine! Sorry bout that Antifa, you were good guys all along.

All that inbreeding is showing how many missing genes you have. They haven't found them all. Half chan is the other way.

Your argument died long before your brain cells. Keep the cancer on the other chan.

My argument was made and all you did was say NUH UH and proceeded to cry about it. You don't know about the South and you have no capacity to want to know about the South. That's on you, friendo. Not my fault.

Actually the civil war movies suck because the Jews it's endless flicks attempting their damnedest to portray the Confederacy as the holy good guy and the Union as the evil villain.

The Jews originally hated the Union because the Jews were making a reaping of shekels from the slave industry. When the Union shut their shit down they went apeshit. I think Robert E Lee even had 10,000 Jewish soldiers in the Army of Northern Virginia. He allowed them all their Jewish practices whereas Grant and Sherman would veto the same in their armies' camp.

Pic related: Confederate Kike Judah P Benjamin.

When the pigs fuck you on the farm, do you crawl under them in the missionary position or do you like it on all fours?

So when you're on the local shortbus maybe:
actually counts as a decent argument. But for the rest of us that have actually function in their frontal and rear lobes of their brain, that's merely being cancerous because someone has challenged your world view. A smart person would simply do research on such a claim. If it's inconsistent, it would be argued, if not then meditated on some more.

Sad.

Fact that simple business sense would detail you as full of shit. If you really think the US Civil War was all about slavery you are really fucking mistaken.

Please don't tell me you were this cunt who had the nerve to speak about making "arguments".

What you're doing right now is not even Cancer-posting but borderline spamming.

I love all the barefoot niggers eating fried chicken in congress (skip to 1:59:30)

I'm sorry. Your mother forgot lick the bell end of my dick when I titfucked her. So naturally I'm a little bent out of shape over it.

How old are you, angrypants?

Old enough to get head from your sister and mom. But not that old that I would ever marry the whore in a drunken stupor.

I would have said Free State of Jones. The first half of the movie at least was some very good Civil War action and kino. But the later half becomes "that movie about racism". The good thing though is it does show how much the Democrapic party was a bunch of dickheads.

The cool thing about Free State of Jones was that out of all the Civil War movies, this one showed how bad a canon can cut you the fuck up on the battlefield. I would dream of them doing Gettysburg with that kind of realism in the combat.

What in tarnation did you just bleeding say about me, you little goober? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Army of Northern Virginia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Missouri, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire CS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'm fixin' to wipe you the shuck out with precision the likes of which ain't never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bleeding words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Yankee. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, carpetbagger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fixin' to be dead, kid. I can be anywhere, lickety-split, and I can kill you in nearabout seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Harper's Ferry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, bless your heart. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, spring chicken.

First I want you to refer to this post before you ever…and I mean ever…resort to another "He's a Jew Kabbalist Rothschild overlord" meme. You just can't state your opposition by labeling everyone you disagree with as "Oh noes he's a jew, everyone in the alt-right Attack". Because then you sound completely absurd and fucking stupid too.

Second of all my original post was a critique on Gods and Generals and Gettysburg. Never in that post was there some shit that triggered you over "it was only about slavery cause". What it was, was a critique over the lame pandering to Neo-Confederate revisionism who almost make it a requirement that nigs and cuckfeds get along together against the big bad union. But if something of a mere mention of slavery causes you to short circuit this much, then history lessons won't do it for you. Perhaps seeing a shrink or a cat-scan of your brain damage would do better instead.

Oh and let me deal with your claim:
Did you know that it was the SOUTH that nagged the Federal Government for more and more help, especially over fugitive slave laws? The state control that was desired was the control over the slave market which would hurt the South due to it's end. That's aside from the British and Vatican interventions. Especially the Brits who were butthurt over the increased taxes on their limey shipping.

Salutations gentlemen, you already acknowledge, it's your comrade from West Point, Captain Ramiro!

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the Confederates with my rifle butt this morning. First of all, I just got out of the bathhouse with my beloved Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess. [We went ballroom dancing, It was likened unto captured Confederate gold]. know how I married her? Being a real distinguished gentleman, something you Confederate conscripts know crumbs about. All you know about is the Richmond papers, While I'm out on the battlefield bayoneting skirmishers and cheating on my lady friend every night with the lushest females of the 3rd New Jersey Infantry Regiment.

Did I make love to that woman in the bed chambers not a second ago? You know i did, it was fantastic. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a Handsome Union Officer like myself, I make her love me, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your lass at home. Do you comprehend me? Face facts.

You Confederate prisoners make me sick, hanging out in your trenches all day jerking off to fat soiled doves, I conquer enemy fortifications with my troops 5 days a week, the rebels can't resist my bangin' parrot guns. When I walk on the battlefield, the Southern Belles can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his manly embrace around their bosoms.

I am the handsomest Yankee any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pound black powder caissons and do 500 drills a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my reproductive organ is the size of a cucumber. When I march down the battlefield I can smell your lady friend's vagina getting wet. She wants to marry a real officer, not a confederate conscript loser like you. Just joking you don't even have a girl waiting at home. All you got is a deck of Warhammer cards. You play that menial waste, I'll be playing with the bodies of southern belles after Sherman's March.

Don't hate endlessly on me, Just strike at me with your best pro-Confederate propaganda. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the 19th New Jersey, have a 1 inch target grouping average (not that you vermin even know what that means), and can drink all of you school girls at a shot of Kentucky Red-Eye. What combat do you do, other than "professionally not getting females"? I also get Promoted to Colonel soon. Dang, you wish you were me! Shit will never occur son, you're all wastes of good air who should just get killed at the Battle of Franklin.

Onward to Victory.

- Ramiro the Captain

You can't have a slave industry if you can't import any slaves though

yo

wrong one u coon.

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/war-of-1812/#h3_jump_10

Because there were no jews on the union, right?

Twin Peaks season 2.

probably the best part of season 2 besides the last episode

Music of it is better than the movies about it