youtube.com/watch?v=RDUo-xVriIU

what do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Woo
archive.is/JYYzv
archive.is/XYMAv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls no

Not clicking the link but assuming it's the guy in the pic, he's not even a STEMfag. He peddles woo.

What is this?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Woo

I feel like I need more context to this video.

brain drain is imperialism in a way

archive.is/JYYzv

archive.is/XYMAv

we need BunkerWiki.

You know there's really not much point to that on a non-profit website without ads. A page hit is pretty much just expense to their bandwidth, unless there's some sort of effect on its search engine rating.

Next time make an argument instead of shitposting.

That would actually be a good idea.

Next time use a source that deserves a better response than "shitposting."

We don't need a tool of the bourgies that tells us how great the future will be, because "so much tech!", without any socioeconomics in mind, AKA how great the bourgie's future will be, to tell us how fucked up the educational system is.

It's a fucking 19th century production line system for the 21st century!
How is it supposed to work?

Guy is a goon but politically I've always thought he was a damned commie.

The obvious result of decades after decades of porky politics fucking up the educational system.
I'm not a man of faith but sometimes I think the only reason why america isn't a third world country already is solely because of some miracle or something like that.

I'm the person that originally asked what woo is, and I have to say, I'd of preferred it if you just told me what it was, instead of making me go to such an awful website.

Only one post>>849201 gave any attention to the point of the video. Darn.

And it's a pretty important point. What is the implication of the brain drain in the globalized world? That is why Kaku tangents, because it's corollary. The lack of talent, or rather achievement, from the national compared to international pupils, may have dire economic consequences.

Well, Anyone who isn't a psychotic sadist advocating/predicting post-scarcity is basically a de facto communist.