Trump set to nominate Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State

Trump set to nominate Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State

twitter.com/IlyasKirmani/status/807648220079919104
archive.fo/1XlnT

Libshits are calling Tillerson a "Russophile". Is he to be trusted?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WJ2kq
youtu.be/ZEPVy4OGO6M?t=2200
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/10/report-mitt-romney-fired-exxon-ceo-rex-tillerson-secretary-state/
books.google.si/books?id=FJoDDAAAQBAJ&pg=RA2-PA477&lpg=RA2-PA477&dq=Tillerson surname origin&source=bl&ots=2_bXBEEtzQ&sig=9kTD93vwBXda6ZlYLo6gWIBfrf4&hl=sl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV3eq6surQAhVCaxQKHdAECZkQ6AEIRjAF#v=onepage&q=Tillerson surname origin&f=false
forebears.io/surnames/tillotson
amazon.com/Private-Empire-ExxonMobil-American-Power/dp/0143123548
archive.is/DeqMa
des*mogblog.com/2016/12/10/trump-putin-exxon-mobil-state-department-rex-tillerson
web.archive.org/web/20161209031138/https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/12/07/tillerson-might-be-the-worst-one-on-trumps-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it's nothing. Until we here it from the Don himself, it's not official.

The salt from this one is going to be wonderful.

A russophile SecState isn't a bad thing. I could settle for that.

True but this is a perfect chance to investigate the guy and flesh out his character and backround.

Yeah nothing official yet although of course our media (UK) is treating it as a done.

I prefer a corporate monster to a cuckservative mormon freak

If it's true, I don't trust Rexy one bit. I posted this on another thread just now.

Cool.

CARBON TAX:

CLIMATE CHANGE:

HE SUPPORTS FREE TRADE:

HE probably SUPPORTS GAY MARRIAGE:

HE DEFENDED COMMON CORE:

archive.fo/WJ2kq

He's Christian.

At this point they're simply trying everything to tie Trump to russia, no matter how far fetched.

He's a 100% white Texas Oil Baron.

Goddamn walking stereotype.

Hmmm

He has to resign from Exxon to join Trump, so is he likely to keep batting for Exxon?
Well, maybe.

Isn't that the guy we bullied into having a mental breakdown?

No, but he's keeping his $152 million Exxon shares tax free.
==LMAO

Yeah, fuck this. He appointed the most shabbos goy on the planet? I'm fucking done.

There's quite a few (((people))) on that list user. David A French sound kinda familiar but I can't say for sure.

The preferences of the SoS are irrelevant, particularly w.r.t. domestic policy. All that matters is how well he follows the POTUS's orders.

That is it guys. Getting my mask out and joining the protests to overthrow the government. Who is with me?

Err, the quote you mentioned talked about boy scout faggots, not gay marriage

Trump said he could not be bought, we were lied to.

Trump actually knows politics,this guy knows how to drill wells.

But oilman from texas, it looks like the bushes are pulling the strings AGAIN.

I'm confused.

Let me ask you this: does he hate Chinks and Spics? Is he against war in the ME? If yes on both, he's fine by me

he's not a jew right?

divest means sell dipshit

Good cop bad cop.

Man, I'm really looking forward to the next 4 years now. I don't know what the fuck to expect from that combination

Yeah, that's why I put 'probably'.

Get ready to protect Israel 100% in Iran, goyim.

oh shit, lol. I didn't see that. A bit tipsy tonight.

Secretary of State has fuck-all to do with faggot marriage you imbecile.

Why him?

So.
We need oil.
I work for an oil company nigger.

This. If you're confused about all this, you're just witnessing the Rothschild's long play. That, or earthshaking revelations about stare-sanctioned pedophilia. I'd sooner expect the former to be the case just because it has always been the case, but we'll find out shortly, I believe.

Proofs

Also does Deputy even do anything?

No shit? Post was about his agendas.

He's pro-Russia.

I have to hear it from the horses mouth for me to believe any SoS picks at this point.

His position on matters unrelated to foreign policy isn't all that important. If he has a good relation with Russia I see it as a positive. If Trump thinks this is the best person available and the MSM freaks out about it (good sign) I'm fine with it.

Trump is taking the best killers and leashing them to the American economy (converting thier wealth to national bonds).

I'm going to continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. He isn't even president yet and until he takes an action that I disagree with I will continue to give him that courtesy

You're kvetching about the "agendas" of shit the Secretary of State isn't even involved in. Your analysis is trash. Your waifu is trash.

So is there anything confirmed for Trump's cabinet yet?

This, nothing matters unless it comes from Trump.
The MSM constantly speculates on this shit.

Maybe he'll record their calamitous discussions for a laugh. Real Life Political Buddy Cop Film

If he wants to ally with Russia and Russia is allies with Iran and Syria, I dont see how the US would continue to peruse its wars for Israel without a massive conflict of interest. Although this hasn't slowed down previous administrations from finding stupid reasons to sell the public on.

For the newfags here, (((Exxon))) is property of the (((Morgan))) bankster family, one of the main shareholders of the FED along with Rockefeller and Rothschild.

He did appoint some other guy who directly worked to a Rothschild institution, can't remember his name. Though the veracity of this Twitter post is certainly questionable, a (((source))) and all… But there already is a precedent.

What? So I can't be skeptic of his agenda and trail? We don't have a full picture so far to what his main agenda in the SoS office will be, but so far, it looks bad. His work with Russia is lovely though.

Just a reminder that all of the people who are nominated for positions will be required to divest from their companies, and will most likely have to put their money into treasuries. The USA is $20 trillion in debt, and what does Trump have experience with?

Bankruptcies.

But then Putin Publically denounced the rothschilds the other day… WTF is going on.
Is it 14/88 Chess already?

hmm

Levels of chess previously thought impossible. See my other post.

CNN kike: Trump spokesman Jason Miller says there will no announcement on Secretary of State until next week.

maybe hes building his ammo for MSM to be fully discredited as fake news by "leaking" false info and letting them run with it and freak out.

*oops doublepost

He can want to ally with Russia all he wants. That ship has likely sailed. That doesn't mean Russia will take for granted any easing of tensions, but it makes little to no sense for them to ally with the United States. The US has shown its cards and those cards likely aren't going to be much different moving forward.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about Trump's picks you little bot.

I hope they film a sitcom afterwards.

Either way, the left will loose their collective shit over this.

trump, the savior. the big potus. uh, what? savior of himself, yes. that's what makes any good scammer, working mostly into his own pocket. like it or not, but that's donald trump.
while the average american was dying in vietnam, he chickened out (thanks to cash & influence of his freemason dad) and partied the 70s away with the kikeria and their society.
this lifestyle suited him (who wouldn't like to "party" with some mail-order bitches?), so he had to come up with ways to get that train going. his daddy wouldn't fund is lifestyle forever,
in fact, at some point he simply had enough and closed the money handle.

wow. that didn't suit well with donnie. being self-entitled & lazy, he prefers the scammer's life! so don had to use something he never used before: his brain.
he came up with a plan to make big ca$sh, easy, without all that hassle of work and all that, and even..gasp, "legal".
well, what the mafia would call, legal anyway. it was then when he invented his scam portfolio (no thanks to a few real life mafioso connections, who helped getting him started
in da "construction business". getting him "on his feet", and all that. this is where the don-man started cashing in on his first "skyscraper".)

the scam was simple, and always the same: collect enough sums of money from gullible investors, while giving larger-than-life speeches about how much better your building is gonna be,
how much of an opportunity it is to become a member of the rising trump empire, etc. blahblah. you get the picture (any great scam king has the showbiz gene, and old donnie LOVES to play).

once as deal was set, he began building the thing (which he knew he never had enough money for in the first place), and then filed for bankrupy half-way. under bankrupcy protection
and thanks to some flawed legal loopholes, he then was able to finish this half-done block of concrete and save himself half of the cash needed to buy it back, thus making a profit once it was completed.
something like that. ask the mafia if you want details (they are the experts in this sort of thing, not me. i only gave you a short, flawed summary). anyway, in the end, all that he screwed
was the system and the taxpayers (the average american who was still dying in vietnam) while he cashed in for himself. because that's the kind of patriot he is, he first and foremost only saves himself.
and his image, of course. can't have that one tarnished. it is going to be his way of income in the future…

he then played this game 3x more times until he a had a good stock of real cash to play with, and that's how his magical career started (mafia-don wouldn't tell you THAT story though, in fact,
he is suing anyone who tries or tried to shed some light on it. and people hearing the word "mafia" usually is enough for them to back out).

Trump and Putin are Bros, Mang.

Nice pasta

this is a shill post

More shilling from the left to make us dislike Trump.

Pasta.

sage

Thanks for letting us know where the shill narrative stands.

read my first post, user, you'll find it informative.

CTA, GTFO.

brave new business tycoon don may have had his up's and downs from then on (more downs, actually, according to real cashflow and forbes he might just be a millionaire posing as a billionaire. he claims it himself, but then the guy manufactures ties in
china and declares them the "world's best ties" on letterman, go figure. and this guy now plays anti-capitalist? scammers, unite.).

Just a reminder that all of the people who are nominated for positions will be required to divest from their companies, and will most likely have to put their money into treasuries. The USA is $20 trillion in debt, and what does Trump have experience with?

Bankruptcies.

do you see king fahd having to drill every well by hand?

Only for photo pieces, that is a oil field engineers job.

The truth is that the new oil rush has big oil scared, why? because it also allows a number of competitors who are small to compete in a way not seen since standard oil.

And?

Oh lord, that would be WW3 4 and 5 all at once.

Trump has negotiated bankruptcies before and come out successful. The USA is bankrupt right now because of the kikes. Trump is busy putting together the best possible deal to get us out of bankruptcy while potentially screwing over the kikes. I'm excited.

i agree. the us needs to pull a nixon, but in reverse. nixon went to china in order to weaken russia(ussr). Trump should pivot toward Russia in order to weaken China (and BRICS in general). That means controlling ME resources. The US already has lots of boots on the ground. If the US has to concede some territory and let Russia in on the gibs in order to effectuate this plan and weaken BRICS, then I see no reason why that shouldn't be done.

Seem like a win-win

PS. fuck china. fuck pajeet. fuck the gooks and niggers and spics gas them all

According to who?
There is always opportunity to ease tensions and reset relations in an incoming administration. Putin has said he is open to talks, Trump has said he is open to talks. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

The previous admin has, the incoming admin has not.

Thanks for the correcting the recording, fellow goy.

his father being a freemason and him having the menorah in his office does not bode well for the future, now he assembles tons of necon hawks and kike shills to his legistlation, so
there is no doubt in my mind that this guy will sell you his mother, if it brings him some "profit" or "influence", or whatever he is after.

the only real accomplishment 2016 was made by the american people themselves, voting the clinton/bush crime cartel out of business. the sad thing is, they just voted in another oligarch,
or, con man, who will screw the country, same as before. we may have averted a direct war for now, but seeing how (((mccain))) and the ((( u.s. state department))) are hell-bent on starting
ww3 with the russkies, speaks another language. they now passed a bill to sell them rocket launchers & stingers, so this war might come anyway. the u.s. doesn't seem to have it's own
governing body in order, the left hand does not know what the right hand does, and vice versa. worse even, they fight against each other, and all together against america and
it's constitution. in the end, uncle sam will lose and babylon will fall, just as the bible said it would. it all makes sense now, and it's frightening concerning the accuracy of
a 2k year old story, no matter what you think in terms of religion. those who haven't fallen on their heads or got infected with the zionist disease should have come to their own
conclusions by now.

the sand clock just got turned again, and the sand started tickling down again…. until the end(Botspam)

is it too late to change my vote?

wtf I hate Trump now

I"m convinced Trump is just trying to mine salt from the left at this point and only has these guys on as figureheads while him and his clones do all the work.

There's no logical reason for Russia to side with the US at this point over China, which is what the attempted alliance would be looking to achieve. The two already played that game back with Nixon and then again with Clinton/Yeltsin. Like I said, they aren't going to look a gift horse in the mouth when it comes to taking things down a notch, but there's really not much to talk about. Lift the sanctions, get the fuck out of the Middle east forever, close up shop on every one of your military bases surrounding us. Sound likely to pique America's interest? Probably not.

Trump has studied Hitler. The underlings will be in a constant state of conflict

15 seconds between posts.
second post is 214 words
That's 214 words / 15 seconds

Wow there are some seriously assblasted shills in this thread.

keystone and south/north stream are one and the same, giant pipelines constructed for the sake of making money from the project but will never succeed.

You know in the producers they state:"we can make more money with a failure" we'll that applies to the energy industry too.

Ormen lange and the shetlands fields along with TNK BP in russia drilling in the artic and prudhoe bay in alaska. what is the connection?

Artic drilling, not for the reserves that lie there (there are many reserves in texas and the middle east) but to deliberately melt the polar ice caps (with a little help from HAARP of course).

It's a copy pasta from his blog. Just filter him and let Kek sort him out.

He looks like a badass.

read a book

For once they have a point. The fucking Exxon CEO for Secretary of State? I might be able to accept him in another office, but Secretary of State?

Fair enough. But labeling him "Professor of Bankruptcies" shows you've been drinking just a little too much of the Bluepill Kool-Aid.
>better ease up on that user…

You can't help but kike, can you?

It's like (You)'re not even trying user.

What's wrong with it exactly?

Care to elaborate? What looks bad precisely? From the reactions I'm seeing, it "looks" pretty damn good.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/10/report-mitt-romney-fired-exxon-ceo-rex-tillerson-secretary-state/
Even Breitbart is reporting on it, it's most likely true.

why did rosneft just recently stop flaring gas in the arctic?

Why did BP get away with drilling offshore by hiding it in the artic?

These remote fields don't make economic sense unless they are used for different purposes. Global warming is a scam in a way but in another way it is real.

Why was the american sugar industry killed with tazes when brazil started making ethanol wholesale?

Also what is with these chemtrail planes taking off from tulsa airport, we all know oklahoma is almost as in deep with oil as texas.

I can't stand it I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate

Genius.

Maybe that's the plan. The SoS allies with Russia and when Israel demands the destruction of Syria and Iran, Trump says "whoops sorry Netanyahu, we can't do that due to our alliance with Russia. Also kill yourself."

After all he doesn't want to rip up the nuclear deal with Iran. If he wanted to have a war with them I doubt he'd give them that degree of consideration. He also keeps saying Assad yet he also totally rejects the idea of removing him. I think he's putting up diplomatic roadblocks that make war with Russia, Syria, and Iran impossible.

I wonder if this is just The Don 'testing the waters' to see what that broad public reaction will be.

*saying Assad a shit. fug

There are plenty of reasons to. China is doing the same shit to Russia as is the US abeit in nicer terms according to the New Treaty. The US still has advantages that can help Russia in its efforts to smooth out relations or team up against the EU. Also a lifting of sanctions from US and participating nations is an incentive for Russia

I'll admit its a bridge that maybe too far but its defiantly worth pressuring, everything doesnt have to be all at once, it can be collaborative with a date planned pull out. It helps when you can weaken China's position while strengthening the Russian one this is very advantageous to the US and would put larger concessions on the table.

Read "Which Path to Persia?".

You guys are sure up early in Tel Aviv, eh?

The salt mines never close these days it seems

books.google.si/books?id=FJoDDAAAQBAJ&pg=RA2-PA477&lpg=RA2-PA477&dq=Tillerson surname origin&source=bl&ots=2_bXBEEtzQ&sig=9kTD93vwBXda6ZlYLo6gWIBfrf4&hl=sl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV3eq6surQAhVCaxQKHdAECZkQ6AEIRjAF#v=onepage&q=Tillerson surname origin&f=false

forebears.io/surnames/tillotson
WE'VE GOT A BRETON
CELTIC CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED

What would that be?

Exxon is run like a private military. It's like an academia structure without bureaucracy.

amazon.com/Private-Empire-ExxonMobil-American-Power/dp/0143123548

This is a great choice.

All you're doing right now is projecting your hopes and dreams onto things. You haven't really provided anything that rises above "Okay, we'll talk and try to ease tensions". Like I keep saying, there's no benefit to Russia to make a formal alliance with the US.
It's the US that keeps delivering nuclear warheads to EU border countries. The EU isn't a threat to Russia without the US.

The US is a bankrupt, racial dystopia coming off of two major failed wars and multiple secondary failures in other theaters that has been seeking to destroy Russia for the last ~4 administrations. There's not nearly as much to offer Russia as you think.

The CEO of Exxon is likely worlds better at dealing with foreign governments than any political shill. Trump just needs to keep a short leash

Hopefully the Oligarchy he's forming won't Jew him later. They are great choices on an economic scale, their (assumed) ultra-ambition is probably the worst trait because they might try to Jew Trump in order to gain more power.

I'm just happy that the Romney shills got btfo as usual.

Reminder that Putin has a kind of oligarchy supporting him too (owns transport business himself apparently). Thats why he keeps getting re-elected and no one can ice him. Thats why he can get away with shit we can only dream of.

I assume Trump is building something similar.

Seriously is it just me or are the majority of his picks racial Celts?

Is Seamous Mcfinnegan launching the final druidic plot to oust the Jews and rule the world in their stead?

Yeah but is it controlled by Jews?

The left/Jews seems to really hate the Oil industry.

Maybe Trump is setting up a replacement Oligarchy to oust the current one.

HIBERNIAN SPURDO POWER

Out of everything during the primaries, general election, and post-election, this shit is the most infuriating thing the left and the media has done. So fucking annoying, it's like being blasted by TMZ gossip from all angles for months. If whoever cooked up the idea to rumor-mill for fucking months intended on driving the last vestige of sane people insane, then well done, mission fucking accomplished.

HIBERNIAN SPURDO POWER

Worked in oil for a bit. Exxon guys told us that every year they fire their bottom 1% of their workforce in terms of productivity. It's cutthroat as fuck.

HIBERNIAN-SPURDO POWER

I don't understand Washington insider politics. I simply judge people by (((who))) hates them the most.

digits

(checked)

What did kek mean by this?

He sounds like a pretty cool guy tbh fam.

Micks coming through

Nice ID.

I think Celtic, Finnish, Nordic, etc all ties into each other. Celt culture has lots of knots and symbols, spirals, all sorts of shit, it's all related and similar, just different facets of whiteness. I think Kek is reminding the Kikes who is in charge here.

Celts are descendants of Germanic-Nordic tribes, no?

You're kvetching about shit that literally does not matter. Nobody cares what the SoS thinks about faggots getting married because it does not matter.

It's important to remember that the Celts aren't strictly anglo, only a bit because of rapings and such. But we're not Nordic/Aryan/blablabla either, alot of Celtic culture was influenced by Viking raids and invasion in the 10th and 11th centuries, thats why it may seem so similar

Nope just the byproduct of actual cultural enrichment and "multiculturalism" the "traditional" Irish identity wouldn't become the norm until years later, and even then the Nordic influence was still there (See: the Celtic Cross)

So if they're not Anglo Saxons, where did Celts come from?

What a sad perversion on display there.
Not just the knots but also raping the sun with semitism.

I've wondered this as well.

Mittens BTFO

Trump invited him to dinner just to humiliate him.

Bump

I've been saying this for the longest time, Mitt is getting paraded around just to be utterly humiliated for Trump's amusement

Bolshewicapedia tells me they have their origins in Central Europe, specifically Hallstatt, Austria, make of that what you will, sage for off-topic

He has made deals to drill in Kurdistan and has made deals with Russia to drill in the ARCTIC.

THE SALT WILL BE IMMENSE HERE

Trudeau will be assblasted and so will ERdogan. TOPKEK

I've even heard they might've come from Iberia.

So nothing is happening? This is a fun speculation thread but no hard evidence of anything yet. At least this guy seems better than Mittens and Bolton, but I'm still holding out hope for Rohrabacher.

Off topic but Read Blood of the Celts its the best book on the origins of the celts. They are PIE descendant and are mostly the "original" people of Western Europe and Iberia.

The actual choice will be revealed next week, the media is just having an autistic fit over him currently because apparently someone said he's the top choice currently.

Trump spilled the beans on Mattis early, so he might do the same again.

He's that cuck with an adopted african niglet who the nevertrumpers were trying to get to run for president.

Common Core is the only real bad thing I see there.

The carbon tax statement is about shifting the blame to China, which they should.

Preemptive. Fucking autocorrect.

with

WUT? WTF? These two guys can't be both running the State Department. NBC must have the wrong sources. (It wouldn't be the first time.)

Secretary of State has NOTHING to do with education. What he thinks about Common Core is completely irrelevant.

Exactly my point.

Rex Tillerson, a Candidate for Secretary of State, Has Ties to Vladimir Putin
(Wall Street Journal)
archive.is/DeqMa

"Friends and associates said few U.S. citizens are closer to Mr. Putin than Mr. Tillerson, who has known Mr. Putin since he represented Exxon’s interests in Russia during the regime of Boris Yeltsin.

“He has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American with the exception of Henry Kissinger,” said John Hamre, a former deputy defense secretary during the Clinton administration and president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank where Mr. Tillerson is a board member.

In 2011, Mr. Tillerson struck a deal giving Exxon access to prized Arctic resources in Russia as well as allowing Russia’s state oil company, OAO Rosneft, to invest in Exxon concessions all over the world. The following year, the Kremlin bestowed the country’s Order of Friendship decoration on Mr. Tillerson.

The deal would have been transformative for Exxon. Mr. Putin at the time called it one of the most important involving Russia and the U.S., forecasting that the partnership could eventually spend $500 billion. But it was subsequently blocked by sanctions on Russia that the U.S. and its allies imposed two years ago after the country’s invasion of Crimea and conflicts with Ukraine.

Mr. Tillerson spoke against the sanctions at the company’s annual meeting in 2014. “We always encourage the people who are making those decisions to consider the very broad collateral damage of who are they really harming with sanctions,” he said.

[…]

Still, Mr. Tillerson is a polarizing figure among Democrats and environmental activists. They have accused Exxon of sowing doubt about the impacts of climate change during Mr. Raymond’s tenure and say Mr. Tillerson hasn’t done enough to disclose the future impact of climate-change regulations on the company’s ability to get oil out of the ground. "

The Climate fanatics are freaking out:

Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson Tapped for Secretary of State Despite Close Ties to Russia, Putin
des*mogblog.com/2016/12/10/trump-putin-exxon-mobil-state-department-rex-tillerson

and The Washington comPost too:

Tillerson might be the worst secretary of state contender on Trump’s list
By Jennifer Rubin
web.archive.org/web/20161209031138/https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/12/07/tillerson-might-be-the-worst-one-on-trumps-list/

"That said, his nomination would be a disaster, one that could enrage anti-Russia hawks in both parties and anger both climate-change believers and deniers. In short, the only person who would like this nomination would be — you guessed it — Putin."

But wouldn't it be just too obvious? If you want to negociate with other countries you can't have someone as Secretary of State who clearly favors Russia. It has to be more subtle than that.

The media is speculating, or just plain lying.

Rand Paul has avowed to get enough senators to block Bolton.

CELTIC TAKE OVER

NORDS BTFO

You do know chavez was a kike?

Are leprechauns basically folklore jews?

No those are Vampires.

I think trump may actually be facing a little bit of pressure in how to choose proper guys. I kinda feel sorry for him, but I am also kinda worried. Some of these establishment spooks really seem spooky.

when he picked the kike for the treasury/economics thing he probably thought "well nobody else can do it better probably, shitsucks but what can I do"

Kinda makes me feel sad though. I hope I get to remove the jew in my lifetime.

l>>8490461
Were you really that emotionally invested in Trump? I shilled for the fun of it. One day the we will be judenfrei.

I have to say, not that much, but I liked watching the effort going into him from the chans. It was a very neat thing to be observant to.

I just hoped, along with the rest of the former libertarians that he would appoint someone who would audit the federal reserve (ron paul), someone who could be a nightmare to the jews and this system that is in place.

I dont like the idea of damage control, shit should have been completely demolished…but perhaps that cannot fly. I hoped perhaps that through the white support he could simply go like "well fuck you jews and media, I will form a violent, popular militia of the people and then keel you all"

but perhaps that is too much to hope for.

Pick one.

His stances in social issues don't really matter, he's not drafting law or signing anything. He's dealing with other nations.

You're Fired

Multidimensional chess user.

I just want trump to know, that if he wanted right wing death squads, the only thing he would need to do is to ask. Well as I am not part of the US it may be a bit difficult, but I would go inna right wing death squad immediately if possible.

and then the jew hunts, after that the liberal traitor hunts, then the slapping of nu male cucks. Then the fat camps for the fatties.

It is called A/B testing, and he employs it often. He knows who his supporters are. The problem is picking the people who will satisfy each group. I'd recommend focusing on picks that haven't been made if anons want to maximize their influence.

bump

Check em Boyo

WTF, the guy looks fucking cool, what you wanted? Romney?

you're dumb

SASANACHS BTFO

FUCKING POTATONIGGERS

What is that even supposed to mean? All these Irish memes make no sense at all to me.
t. burger

wew why won't trump nominate some Pagans amiright?

Just find a mirror so you can kiss yourself

He's right though who the fuck actually calls someone a cuck other than Holla Forums nerds?

You cucks

It is anti white.

>>>/cuckchan/

Me too fellow hWhite Nationalist. Let us go to Ironmarch and spam the same shit over and over while calling every other White person a kike puppet.

Feck off Holla Forums.

praise god

You posted about energy free trade not general. Was looking like a shill part of your plan?

It's almost palpable, the sense that the Don wants to do all of it himself.

wat

Not necessarily. Texas doesn't have a law barring faithless electors; he's effectively free to pick whoever he wants.
It won't matter in the end, but Kasich is almost certainly going to end up with at least one electoral vote when the count's in.

What you gonna do about it, feckers?

I actually spit on them when i walk by. A lot of the time they don't even say anything KEK

Turn on the ovens.

?

Take a deep breath

It's just a speech impediment.

He had the Carl's Jr guy and the anti-EPA guy as head of the EPA.

He's clearly having the fucking time of his life tweaking leftists. I'm laughing and I was one for most of my life.

tsk tsk new user

The cia is just the mafia.

Karen is a civic

Deputy Sec.State can't really do much without the Sec's approval, it's almost like a bureaucratic post. Bolton will just be there spinning his wheels and not moving, doing what Tillerson and Trump want him to. This is probably just to mollify Bolton into not sperging out publically over Trump's foreign policy.

"everyone know that campaign promises are utter bullshit, and he is no different than the rest. You got played, son"

Underrated post

Says the shill for the 538th time this year

I wanna know who is still watching celeb sex tapes.

You can't have both there fucktard. Just because someone is smart enough to write down what I want to eat and let someone else do all the work of making it doesn't entitle them to my money.

damn right
fuck Palestine, that non state and their hamas and Hezbollah

if you don't support IDF over them you should kys

Pretty curious they won't allow GPR satellites to cross the continent, though.

More mental gymnastics.

I know they are but this is a blatant rip off.
I would dislike it if I had a youtube account.
h3h3 are my favorites.

JIDF fuck off. Nobody here should support any mudslimes at all. Just because there IS a conflict between kikes and mudslimes doesn't mean we actually have to side with anyone. Supporting Achmed's anti-Kikery when it coincides with ours is as far as I'm willing to go.

really!? secretary of state?! are you kidding me? you expect me to explain my statement? really?!

When you build shitty buildings, they will collapse

No they prefer them alive for the raping

Instability in Africa makes it harder to exploit their resources.

How do you know he'll actually do it?

If so won't this be the first non-jew SoS since like the 40s?
Interesting.

The head of the Catholic church licks niggers feet, I don't see why it's so hard to believe that a Christian can support gay marriage.

the dutch were the best things to ever happen to Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY&t=

OMG KILL HIM

can someone just give me a tl;dr of Portugal?

this is literally all I know

that's it

Yep, pretty average Christian.

bump

Pick one

Anti-Christian!

It is. Too bad almost all shitskins drop out early. You would have been taught about "muh heritage"

yea, he was one of the original cucks back when we began the cuckservative meme offensive you know, the one that ended the GOPe

So when it comes to healthcare, eduction and clean water in Flint, Americans don't have the money. But the military happily spends 1.5 Trillion on fighter jets.

Someone explain that to me.

The weak should fear the strong.

No they did not.

I noticed the shills on plebbit and here were very ready to bring up the Russian connection. Here they seem to in every thread be railing about his (((big oil connections))). As another user said Trump is going to have to look into a camera and say it for it to be believed.

If a lot of people all over the internet start screaming the exact same thing at the exact same time it's probably not true. Doubly so if the controlled spaces like the politics subreddit are treating it like gold.

I lol'd

Pick one.

public perception

so many bitching about the God Emperors picks yet he alone is a chess level far above you and I don't give a fuck if he uses (((them))) to MAGA he used them to get TREMENDOUSLY RICH so why wouldn't he use them to MAGA.Should sit down and take lessons at beating the jew at their own game fools/naysayers your in good hands KEK willed it.

Indians are white. Indians are Indo-Aryan and have the same IQ as white people. Stop dividing white people for god sake. Indians differ. Yes. But so do whites. Indians and Europeans should stick together.

Kill yourself, omega degenerate

Most of that extra "healthcare/education" would go to shitskins anyway, white people can mostly afford that shit. If we had a white state, I could get behind free education/care, but we don't. All that gibs will just go to fund our demise.

Not trying to justify excessive military spending, but just saying

It's fucking bullshit. A happy wife is a miserable husband. Women live to kill us and take our shit.

See

Any militant socialist state would bankrupt itself trying to avoid us smashing them.

I'm excited for this, because I'm a Texan, and having Tillerson be Secretary of State means Trump will double-down on US economic nationalism. We will start using our own oil, instead of relying on the fucking Arabs and OPEC.

There was recently a huge oil deposit discovered in western Texas. It's bigger than anything the Arabs have right now, even. When we start using that oil, we won't need other countries for the most part.

Also, he has great trolling potential. Just imagine the Arabs having to shake hands with Tillerson, the CEO of a company they competed with for decades. Imagine all the lefty greencuck ambassadors in Europe having to be polite and courteous to an oil CEO. I can smell the memes already.

Even if he turns out to be shit somehow, he'd still be better than that Mormon establishment cuck Romney.

yea not like nigs ever do anything good with the gibs they get off the backs of whites anyway dumb monkey sub human bite the hand that feeds them and actually made them somewhat relevant in the world because without whites they would still be in mud huts chucking spears wiping their stank asses with sand yet hate that we/white alone will always be better genetically.>>8493450 Women are most happy when they can produce children by a strong man and raise their offspring in security however the (((rats))) have subverted their natural instincts to be in a constant state of disarray by blurring the lines of what their role should be and has always been throughout evolution.

I swear we won the popular vote. fucking illegal voting

sage shit thread no one cares.

An actual Democrat would be better than Romney.
I hope Tillerson provides good meme potential, but I'm just glad he rejected (mostly) the (((neocohens)))

nigger or femi ahahahaha!!!kys cunt

Missionary

and you are encouraged to bend over for mehmet and crew
I would rather be annoying than a literal fucking joke of a nation like yours

that's why they want whites divided

they know what we are capable of

bring 1k whites together and they'll take over the world

4/?
David Lipton: Now on Obama’s National Economic Council and the National Security Council. Lipton worked with Larry Summers and Timothy Geithner on the US response to the Asian financial crisis of the 1990’s. MergeFoundations reports that Lipton worked closely with Robert Rubin.

Emil Michael: White House Fellow. Former investment banker with Goldman Sachs.

Eric Mindich: Former chief strategy officer of New York-based Goldman Sachs, started Eton Park in 2004 with $3.5 billion, at the time one of the biggest hedge-fund launches ever. …..Hank Paulson Tipped Off The Goldman-Led "Plunge Protection Team" About Fannie Bankruptcy 7 Weeks In Advance (2007): Goldman operative Eric Mindich in the hierarchy of the Asset Managers' committee of the President's Working Group on Capital Markets, better known of course as the PPT (in 2009).

Philip Murphy: Obama Administration: Ambassador to Germany. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Head of Goldman Sachs, Frankfurt.

Barack Obama: Obama owes his career to Goldman Sachs which was not only his biggest financial contributor when he ran for the Presidency, but was also his biggest contributor when he ran for the US Senate.

Peter Orszag: Obama Budget Director. Founding director of the Hamilton Project, funded by Goldman Sachs and Robert Rubin. Wikipedia indicates that Robert Rubin, Goldman’s ex-CEO, was one of Orszag’s mentors.

Mark Patterson: Obama Administration: Chief of Staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Lobbyist 2005-2008; Vice President for Government Relations.

Mark Peterson: Chief of staff to Timothy Geithner. Goldman Sachs Vice President

Hey David

he'll probably get excommunicated within a year

Whatever ever happened to that one guy that would always post asian guys with white girls? he hated negroes

Yes.

Jeg elsker deg is the corect way of spelling it. And I love how you have to deny it. Im fucking your women lmao. Youre cucked m8.

asians have enough intelligence to hate niggers Yet they haven't been subjected to the (((jew))) brainwashing as much their are plenty of little milleni chinks second third generation that fuck apes after their traditional upbringing from the first gen fades out and they fall into the jew narrative.Kind of ppl that need safe spaces.

kys

Literally until every Russian has been dead for a hundred years. It's all the kikes have left.

just as much as I am pro-south korea or any other american puppet state.

ofc russians are white and kicked out their kike banks so all there propaganda is focused toward russia being the enemy when personally although I don't agree with communism yet they are white and have no sympathy for a nigger,chink or mud whatsoever and that I respect the are based.

the CIA says otherwise

BEGORRAH

Most russian men are neither chauvinistic nor white.

yea because terrorist attacks never happen in muslim countries
and the kurds totally haven't been bombing turks for decades

i do agree that americans have no room to criticize you

none of our major cities are majority white anymore, except maybe portland, and it's probably more liberal than stockholm

Come back with less horribly-artifacted images and we'll see

this>
one question op. when your boyfriend mounts you does he wear a condom or just go rawdog to brokeback land?

A government with checks and "balances" in mind. This is going to be fun.

despite being white, as a person who grew up in Hawaii, it passes me off that these cucks use it

I was never bluepilled. I (((Googled))) "Federal Reserve" & ran into a conspiracy article talking about all sorts of redpilled JBS shit that I'd never heard before. This was in 2003, back when (((Google))) wasn't actively shilling for the gov. I've believed in conspiracies since late 2004, & only a decade later did a weeb friend recommend the Chan because "you'd like the lulz, especially on Holla Forums XDDD!"

I didn't get the point when I first started browsing at the start of 2015. It was only when I run into a thread about ideal gf's, & an user boasting about how his girl hated niggers & racemixers & didn't talk back, that I was hooked

Whites in all countries we created UNITE is death too hook noses Only Whites will destroy them islam muds are incapable and will only be slaves Whites are death to jews as you see their propaganda running rampant like the scared rats they are .WHITE POWER goy!!!!! we aren't your dumb redneck stereo type anymore We are educated aware and well armed.

What can you do about it, sassenachs?

Actually no, high prices are good for small US oil and gas companies who exploit shallow plays, shale has a huge sunk cost and most small companies make money selling rights when it comes in but lose production in the long run due to dropping prices.

That said the current oil glut is artificial and mostly due to Saudis.

This. All you faggots here need to remember they've been doing this kind of shit since the primaries where they kept trying to demoralize Trump supporters by throwing out establishment names. Even if he does appoint a few people who have a few red flags we need to see how much Trump has them by the balls because as long as he has them putting their efforts towards helping America instead of fucking us over we should be fine. Praise kek.

why does he get to do it tax free?

is it because hes being compelled to by the govt if he gets the job?

…who?

I'll leave it to Trump to tell us who his picks are.

We Woad Raiders now

Jew wasn't even creative about making up a last name. Funny how they keep pushing the narrative about "fear about Trump connections to Russia" that nobody has except the media and DNC shills.

Hi Don Jr!
Thanks for the advice.

Didn't know Hillary was a Jew

Flood of new shit threads so bumping this because it's one of the more important threads near the bottom of the catalog

==fkfkfkfkfkkf== fkfkfkfkfkfkf

This story https ://www.sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought that they are saying was "recently confirmed by science" was taught as fact when my grandmother was in school, in Ireland, in the 1940's. She will still tell you if you ask her. A lot was passed down by word of mouth also. Are name changed from O'Brennan to Brennan when the English invaded and stole my families castle. I usually say theres usually truth to the stories and myths passed down. Today we have to wait for the shit to be confirmed with evidence that might not be available for years or was completely destroyed by invaders who wanted to wipe the slate clean. Like the (((English)))

BIG GUY

Fuck my life mixed a wrong image in there.

And of course I repost and forget the most important one.