What Did You Expect

You alt-right, southern racist ignorant hicks are so stupid you didn't see this coming

wew

Stay mad >>>Holla Forums

Cute, Leftypol's first troll and they can't even hide correctly.

I expect all of it, and you don't even have a gun

The System didn't make them billionaires, they exploited The System to make themselves billionaires. Is there some reason they can't continue being billionaires in another system? Is your entire retarded commie fantasy based on nothing more than envy of the rich? Newsflash, Holla Forums, the poor are no more moral than the rich. By your logic, why would I trust the poor to engineer a new system that would ensure equality and not make themselves billionaires at everyone's elses expense?

just fitting the square peg into the square hole with this one

Somebody is mad their gibs are gonna dry up. Does EBT cover ass-cream for all of you guy's buttfrustration.

Nothing wrong with being rich leftycucks. Commies who want to take money from people simply for being rich, are nothing but thieves who present themselves as saints.

Jokes on you, Holla Forums (at least the uncucked part of it) isn't alt-kike

Change your style.

The class consciousness meme is stale.

This thread, like 50% of the threads on Holla Forums is the work of Renegade or friends.

If you newfags are actually going to reply seriously to OP, at least sage your post and report the shitposting.

I don't like her but she's definitely not wrong in her assment of trump in my opinion.

wtf i hate trump now

Who else would we pick? A community organizer?

For me it was a vote against Clinton and not a vote for Trump.

sure keep telling yourself that

Actually, most of us voted Trump to shift the overton window, nobody expected him to be a White Nationalist or antisemite.

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

Go back to cuckchan you fucking faggot

do you by any chance like watching borrowed dicks go up your wife's asshole?

Fuck off Sinead, you filthy fucking whore.

And Kyle, you're a cuck too. Your child is filled with nigger DNA because your wife is a filthy coalburner.

what's it like being 12 years old

Even if Trump is not the second coming of Hitler (only liberals really think he is) his election opened up a debate. His victory showed we, the racist, White, sane, men and women, are not so few as the media portrays us to be. There's literally nothing he can do to make things worse than with a Hillary presidency.

Fuck it. You know what? You're right, we need to appoint MORE academics with no real world experience to fix the system!

Want to know how I know you're a Commie?

I feel like the acceleration approach would be better. All trump is going to do is line his pockets and delay the inevitable. I'd rather deal with the issue asap. And the majority of white will signal against trump and racism until their "feet are to the fire." I think forcing whites to deal with the issue of diversity need to be top priority , the longer it's delayed the bigger issue it's going to become.

Holy fuck, learn to sage you absolute retards.

You'll convince us eventually. Just keep posting variances of the same thread ad nauseam.

fucking awful sage arguments user

I can't because I'm (((autistic)))

I don't care about billionaires because I am not a materialist faggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What's wrong with having money?

niggers be getting quints up in here
DAYUM

Define capitalism