Wundar Womyn

Am I the only one who thinks it actually looks kinda decent?

I mean, it probably won't be great or anything, but it might not be total cancer either.

Wait until the dust settles, shill.

I'm no shill, though, I genuinely think it looks alright.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Mainly because the casting for Steve Trevor and Etta Candy.

It's directed by someone who's never really done an action blockbuster before (or really anything of note after that one Oscar favorite Monster), and the supposed leaked plot killed whatever latent enthusiasm was left for me. Shit or not, I'm not rushing to see it when it comes out.

Looks like complete shit, especially given how it's just another fucking origin story.

SHe's just another sassy fat female 'comedian' role where she'll probably alternate between crude female humor like they showed in the trailer with OH HONEY THAT SWORD AND SHIELD DOES *NOT* GO WITH THAT DRESS and I cna see some Amy Schumer fart jokes coming out of her as well. Nothing good will come from any DC cinematic universe, not that Marvel is in any fashion better of course.

This just in, trailer designed to make movie look halfway decent makes movie look halfway decent.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be great.

I have zero faith in Warner Bros.

mite b cool
no thanks

Why are they trying to push an anti-kaiserreich agenda, anyway?

The funny thing is that between this and Ghostbusters, the media is much quicker to throw Wonder Woman under the bus.

I'd like to imagine it's because of a recentish book called something like "The Kaiser's Holocaust" about how the Germans offed a bunch of nigs who rebelled against the people trying to civilise them. Though in reality it's probably just because they think WW2 has been done too much, so are going to just disguise it as WW1 instead, though still make the Germans "Nazi". I wouldn't be surprised if a young Hitler has a cameo, actually.

They realised they can't tell such blatant, bare-faced lies forever? Didn't Ghostbusters get a shitload of 10/10 reviews from the (((critics)))?

It looks good, tbh

Disney pays for anti-DC reviews, you morons should realize this by now.

It's a pretty recent thing, I've noticed. Most older World War I media used to be more about how the war was a total clusterfuck where everyone was an asshole and a hero simultaneously, but I'm guessing the kikes in Hollywood need to reinforce the "le evil German" stereotype at every turn hence even the Great War is now a fight against Nazis. Used to be comics steered clear of World War I for black-and-white morality lessons, guess those fuckers have gotten more brazen now.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?
In all seriousness, I don't think Disney even needs to pay them, they do it all for free

It got like enough positive reviews to score a 70% on RT, even though the percentage itself is meaningless - what matters is the consensus and a huge part of the positive reviews ranged from a copy-paste of previous articles attacking fans for not wanting to see it to acknowledging it sucks but gave it a positive rating anyways for political reasons or because "we need more female heroes".

Fuck off, shill.

I could accept it as a flawed movie adaptation, but from what I've seen so far, the Amazons all have horrible garbled accents that just ruin delivery, especially Gadot. Maybe they don't speak English well, maybe they're crap actors, maybe both. I'm sort of interested, but fuck origin stories, seriously.

I think the actress is too young

Lesbians are a waste of time OP.

They're not doing WWII because Captain America did WWII, so they're doing WWI instead. Why don't they just set in the modern day like George Perez's version you ask? Because they're hacks, that's why. They've got to have their Captain America equivalent

Wondie in 2 weeks, who's hyped? teasers when

It just doesn't seem like a coincidence that all of a sudden there's so many "Woh guys I hate these things as much as the next guy, but I might go see X movie/buy X comic/watch X show because it looks pretty good!" threads popping up, especially when your OP is a comment that didn't need its own thread

What the fuck is she kneeling on?
Is it sand? Is it water? Is it ice? Is it fucking sky?

Glass I guess?

It might be my autism going off but fuck that posters pisses me off. What the fuck is that, why shade it like that if you're gonna have the ground that unrecognizable.
It looks like water, but she's kneeling on it. It looks like ice, but it tufts up like mud. It looks like mud, but her sword is perfectly resting on it meaning it must be a cohesive piece.
What the fuck is it

It's known they inflate things like Rotten Tomatoes, MetaCritic and IMDB, so the opposite for DC wouldn't be too far a stretch.

Remember how all those Marvel films were scoring critic reviews 10-40 points above user reviews?
Now, go to the 3 released DCU films, and they are the opposite: low critic, high user.

Probably just another one of those (((coincidences))).

Clearly wet sand. Look at that scuff mark under her foot.

If it's wet sand, why is it so shiny and reflective? Why is her sword not embedded even slightly? And why is it so uniformly flat for the majority of it?

Wet sand can have that effect, depending on the size of the grains.
Because marketing. I guess it could be explained as her holding it right above the surface.
Again, depends on grain size. It does get that smooth as lots of white sand beaches.

You just have all the answers don't ya mister smartypants

Nigger.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE COLOUR CORRECTION
It literally looks like shit.

Maybe, but your tone was that of a newcomer. :^)

Don't blame him for my shitposts lad. He ain't me.

It's hilarious how much that poster has been "corrected" with Photoshop to make it look like Wonder Kikess actually has tits.

Look at the gap between the armour and her breasts. They've actually expanded out the chestplate so they can pretend she has breasts.

I'm looking forward to it. Though I'm a bit worried about Warner Bros. cutting a bit too much (They've done that with the other DC movies).

Either you tried very poorly to be subtle about your shilling, or this movie is just _desperate_ for an audience.

Think hard for a moment here: how many people are on this board to make astroturfing worthwhile? What's the traffic here?

If you were genuinely a paid employee or intern for WB would you waste five minutes here trying to convince 20 people to watch a movie?

It's to get the ball rolling.
20 people who would otherwise not even think about it MIGHT talk to someone about how shit the new Wondo movie looks, or how they might watch it, to 10 other people. Those 10 people now also have even a vague notion about the new Wondo movie. Those 20 people suddenly turn into 200, and those 200 could pottentially turn into 2,000. It's still a shit number, but that's 2000 people who might watch the movie , achieved by doing nothing and spending nothing. Do it enough times, suddenly a good number of people talk about it. And there doesn't even need to involve any convincing. It's free advertising.

user, for that to work people on here would have to have 10 friends they talk to IRL.

not necessarily. People here don't come here exclusively. Even if they did, there's still potential to get them to inadvertedly spread the meme in the board.

Yeah, but if they're counting on us to go to larger communities, why not just shill in the larger communities?
To the same 20 people. This board is small, we're probably talking to each other in three other threads right now and don't even know it.

Because they already got ads on the larger ones. But because people can ignore those relatively easily, doing this assures at least someone is talking about their thing. And sure, it might be to the same 20 other dudes, but the conversation is still there. As far as an underpaid intern knows, the job's done.

So you're saying it's a (((pure coincidence))) that critics are trashing movies that are no good?

Did Disney/Marvel pay critics to also trash the Fantastic Four movie though?

I don't watch capeshit anyway, but I can't take hungry skeleton as amazonian action hero seriously for a second. Probably the worst casting possible short of casting a fatty.
Extra ridiculous since Batfleck got fucking ripped for his role and precious nepotism Jewess gains 5 pounds over 4 years to go from near death to just anorexic.

I've been to the beach enough to tell you that yes it often looks like this.

Is everyone on this board a jizz-guzzling faggot or something?

Wonder Woman doesn't need to be super-buff. Many athletic women aren't, and her powers come from fucking magic anyway. What she needs to be is hot, it's why Cavill and Affleck got buff as hell, to look like power fantasies. They just happened to pick the ugliest cunt imaginable that's still marketable.

fuck off

you too

Even people who like capeshit call it capeshit now, get over it already. Also learn how to type.

Jizz-guzzling faggot detected.

Go cry some more about how not everyone likes Wonder Woman looking like a tranny.

Kill yourself.
You didn't even try to mask it with those timestamps.

Gal Gadot isn't buff enough

yeah it's not like she's always been drawn as, what's the word I'm looking f- AMAZONIAN

It's like people forget that film adaptations have a lot of wiggle room, we could have nigger woman. Just keep that in mind. It's a DC film anyway.

Are we looking at the same thing here?
We could also just not have the movie, that'd be great

It's a cape film, they're gonna keep coming out whether we like it or not. I've stopped caring at this point and am only cautiously optimistic for next year's Shazam film only because I think The Rock was a good choice for Black Adam.

I have a feeling it's going to be complete shit, but I still probably going to see it.

Pic related will probably be better.

After the first volume of Earth One WW left a sour taste in my mouth (I thought it might be a good starting point for the history of Diana, big mistake for me) I was turned off WW and won't bother catching this. Gonna see if the New 52 version of WW is better based on good reviews or something else.

Stuff like Black Adam's casting and Mera's outfit make me a bit hopeful.
Too bad they can't remove Gadot or Ezra Miller from the line-up now. They're incredibly boring or bad in every thing we've seen of them.
Cyborg just needs the Michael Bay toned down.

Wasn't that released in 2009?

And it was excellent.

Because I wasn't trying to mask it, faggot. I accidentally pressed post when I hadn't even finished writing.

And she's still not drawn as super-buff, but as an average athletic girl. Which are nice to look at.

If you like trannies, more power to you, but don't force that degeneracy on me.

WW

I…kinda agree with OP.

I mean, it doesn't look good, but it looks, at worst, blandly inoffensive like most Marvel movies.

On another note, it's hilarious how much they're relying on Chris Pine to carry this movie.

I have no sympathy for comics fans

He carried maybe 90% of the Star Trek trilogy.

Yes, when you think superhero, average is clearly the word that comes to mind and not peak physical specimen.

Arguing about Wonder Woman's build is stupid considering muscle size alone don't determine strength and agility.

New 52 WW is pretty fucked outside of Azzarello's isolated run, which is divisive itself for varying reasons. Wait a year and then give Rucka's Rebirth run a look.
>reviews
You fucked up. If you weren't reading it for Morrison alone, of course you were going to hate it.

Funny, WB rereleased this as a "Commemorative Edition" in anticipation for the movie's release

This movie sucks. Wonder Woman is a fucking bore.

What is the draw for Wonder Woman outside of being a woman anyways? Like, what about her backstory is motivating or interesting? A lot of superheroes have tragic pasts, like Batman, or have had to overcome a lot of shit and work hard to get where they are, like Batman, or got their powers in a freak accident one day and had to learn to live with being a super hero instead of a human, like everybody except for Batman.

And Superman, but Superman is just like Wonder Woman – boring as fuck and nobody likes him.

She used to have sex appeal/bondage fanservice, but then she became a feminazism empowerment symbol everyone takes super srs so that had to be removed. She fucking sucks now.

Get out.

Superman IS the American standard.

Superman is the proto-American Standard.
Captain Marvel IS the American Standard.

Which one? Billy Batson? Mar-vell? Carol Danvers? Monica Rambeau?

Billy Batson.

Can't argue with that, I still think Supes is good and his dry personality works when his surroundings are zany. I sort of wish there was a very current year book with Clark as the only sane man and he's also got more stories and isn't shooed under the rug by their rival. CM and Supes are the only quality the big two has left, imo.