How many cartoon DVDs do you own?

How many cartoon DVDs do you own?

Fucking bilgerats.

Just 1
Season 2 of aqua teen hunger force. Man… that thing was my life boat when our cable got shut off.

Several terabytes worth.

Never change

You can bet your ass on that matey. Only VHS and Betamax allowed in this house

The entire run of Futurama, including the movies.

I apologize for nothing.

You dirty bastard.

Where do you think we are?

I have Transformers Animated
The Iron Man show from the 90's
Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad
The Chipmunk Adventure
A Goofy Movie
Space Jam
Hoodwinked
Monster House
The Little Prince
The Incredibles
and barbie in the nutcracker

odd selection, really but it's a wip

Only have the first season of spectacular Spider-Man due to it getting me into capes thanks to re-runs when Disney first started airing it on ToonDisney shortly after they bought marvel.
Besides that it's all downloaded episodes of cancer, and torrented kamen rider.
Unless Batman 89, the first Rami Spidey, and a handful of MCU films bought from Goodwill counts. Oh and Zyuranger I guess.
But that seems more Holla Forums or /m/ related.
Really should get Home Movies or Venture Brothers or something. A friend of mine also got me interested in Adventure Time's first season on DVD due to the commentary but I don't want to spend money on that trash.

A big number of animated movies plus a few series DVDs (mostly volumes, never could afford a full box set of anything).
If I like something enough to want to watch it again I buy it. There's a certain joy to owning a DVD while telling the people who made it you appreciate their work.

Although I haven't bought anything lately. Most things worth a shit I already bought and the rest doesn't exist on DVD so I just pirate it.
Planning to buy SJ season 5 when it drops though

this many

Transformers Movie, Classic Looney Tunes and Rocky and Bullwinkle

I own blue-rays

One, the first season of Batman Beyond

The box set of Pink Panther.

What the fuck are you doing, m8?

i own a couple of seasons of king of the hill after looting from a rental house my dad owns, a college kid trashed the place and left a bunch of shit including musical equipment, dvds and other trinkets

What purpose for, thaough?