Tfw no qt YPG gf to teach me guerrilla tactics

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Total-Resistance-H-Von-Dach/dp/1607963043
youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True revolutionaries can`t have any attachments to this world, that includes having gf.

Well OP, I can arrange transport for you to Rojava and get you connect you to the YPG trainers there, just demonstrate to me a knowledge of Kurdish, or at least Arabic/Turkish, and I'll put you in the next group I'm sending.

love is a bourgeoisie concept that only exists because of class struggle.

Best way to learn Kurdish?

Is there a Kurdish ex-patriot community in your country?
Are there Kurdish classes taught at community colleges or language institutes close by? can you audit university classes that teach Kurdish? can you arrange to move to a new city if there is nothing like this where you live?
Can you buy textbooks, dictionaries and workbooks designed for where kurdish classes are taught?
Can you find online resources for the Kurdish language?
Can you find Kurdish publications like blogs, newspapers, Wikipedia articles, or online community for practice reading and translating?

Literally came up with this with 5 minutes of thinking. if you're serious about this, you can come up with something.

Wow really helpful.

Well, we all know people with no initiative are the best people for active military service, so there is no reason to think you'll be beheaded the first week in.

Stop posting these shitty useless threads.

Motherfucker I have been using online resources. I was attempting to ask someone who supposedly has real world connections (doubtful but whatever) for constructive advice.

Why did you even type that shit out? So you can get your daily quota in of feeling superior to other people on anonoymous forums? Is your life that fucking pathetic?

Can't help you with the gf but here is guerilla tactics by the Swisshttps

amazon.com/Total-Resistance-H-Von-Dach/dp/1607963043

Pdfs are available online. I tried to attach it to this post but it's too big.

Great stuff m8

No one would want to be your gf you fat neet

Everyone knows that only Maoists can be fat fucks, every single ancom who I`ve met has been hungry,obnoxious,loud skeleton.

whats the point in having a middle eastern qt if she doesn't wear hijab?

Is this legit? Are the language requirements a necessity? Lots of westerners have gone, but I'm guessing many didn't speak Kurdish.

Because it would mean she is a traditional Muslim.
AKA this youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ

nah, just keep an eye out for the flash card that means sniper otherwise you wil-

What about the other westerners, do they all speak Kurdish?

yeah, when you provide absolutely no information about your circumstances or what you're doing currently or how you learn or how far you've progressed, guess what? people give you advice that far. If you think the advice seems rudimentary, that's right, it is, because you've never moved beyond that point. First, realize how stupid your question was, then realize how much of an asshurt you are being to people who tried to help you.

many speak a local language. and yes, it is a necessity, both to demonstrate you have initiative, and so you can actually contribute to the effort. do you think you're going over there to be a tourist or to fight a war? your place in the army isn't free, it costs a lot of resources to bring you on, so just being able to point a gun west and fire isn't good enough pay back.

Honestly you didn't really try to help him, though. You gave really generic advice on how to learn basically any language and gave off an extremely condescending vibe. Even pointing to one of the Kurdish subreddits that list tools to learn would have been more helpful than your advice.

Not really looking to get into an argument. Just an observation.

traditional women are preferable to modern sluts

Fair enough, I'll have to look into some online resources for Kurdish. Are there any you could recommend?

Even if that was true, it still sucks to be alone.

Because they're qt as fuck.

i'm portuguese and i can pass as a minority :^)
must feel bad to not have some spicy arab genes in this sjw world

Are westerners that go to Rojava required to join the YPG to fight ISIS or are there other ways to help out there?

t. buttblasted Assyrian nationalist

Rojava? mostly. there are other militaries operating in the area under the coalition of Syrian Democratic Forces. there are also a few negotiated incursions by the FSA