Post a cartoon with no flaws

Post a cartoon with no flaws

*tips fedora*

You assholes already posted the first ones to come to mind.

Season 1 was so one-joke

It was magic.

Think again.

>what is Sorry, Wrong Ed
Otherwise you're pretty much correct.

What is it?

A mediocre episode in an otherwise good show.

You forgot about the whole high school season that was absolute trash

There's no such thing as a cartoon or any piece of media without flaws.

Edgy try hard crap.

But why?

I thought it was weaker than the previous stuff but not trash. I liked the Halloween episode.

From what I've seen on the show it can be interpreted as anti-religious because it criticizes american protestanism though it's more than that. A lot of the character stuff was pretty good though.

its still good though
farting dragon episode

The first two seasons were extremely hit or miss in regards to comedy.
The third was pretty fucking good overall.

If you honestly came away from watching Moral Orel with a pro-atheism message then you didn't pay attention at all.
In the end Orel kept his faith despite his shitty family's (and friends') faux-Christian behavior and general degeneracy/deliberate misinterpretations of biblical lessons.
It's about sticking to what you believe is right and not giving in to the world's numerous temptations to stray you from the righteous path. I'm not even religious and I understood this.

Because people take the jokes at face value and don't observe how the characters deal with the fallout.

If you'd posted Lucky you might have had a point.

Even if it was, the bigger problem is they're just straight up dismissing it as shit for that and no other reason. Not because they're actually religious, but because 'tips fedora' exists and their brains run purely on memes.

Why do people dislike this one so much? The townspeople were some of the funniest characters in the series and the story overall was okay.

How do they keep this show so fresh and original for so long? I have never before seen a show actually get better with each season.

I thought the opposite

Season 1&2 were funny, season 3 felt edgy, for the most part

Season 1 was pretty meh comedywise imo. I got a few laughs but nothing was really that clever.
That doesn't mean it's bad.

Some people are too sophisticated for fart jokes.

Very few of the jokes were actually fart jokes though.

Numbuh 4's growing mental retardation

4th season had weaker episodes though.

Still good.

Right? They're at 28 seasons strong and pump out 22 episodes even at this season. They must be doing something right.

an episode that triggered mrenter and his minions because the phone was bad luck and would cause like a ship or whatever to drop on eddy when he picked a phone up. needless to say it's an autistic trigger.

I watched Moral Orel once and it was fucking trash.

You are the trash user.

Technically season 4 was the "New Batman Adventures", and completely separate from the original animated series.

God, I wish I had a snake arm.

Every episode is great.

Season 2 changed his personality dramatically
One might argue it was because S2's Xavier was the last 2 fused from the original 10 from S1, thus a little more batshit insane, but that's stretching it

Ah I see. I always saw them as part of the show.

Yeah, they were produced and aired years afterwards under a completely different name so I don't include it.

Man he got called out on his shit tho.

He's Australian.

I was thinking wtf is this shit, then I saw the snake hand and my mind changed completely

I always loved the style of the original Jonny Quest. Too bad more isn't in that style.

Damn straight

I may have implied that season 3 was funny and that wasn't my intention.
It wasn't funny, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be (though I do remember there were one or two jokes sprinkled about it). It was supposed to be a "realy makes you think" kind of season, and I feel it did this pretty well.
It attacked things like blind faith and the hypocrisy of "religious" Christians, while also shining a positive light on those who at least in part adhered to the principles of the religion without immediately contradicting themselves.

Good god, can't unsee that blue gummy bear as a young un-bald Dobson.

You first.
Though it did introduce me to the mountain goats.

It was such a change in direction, i didnt like it too much. I mean i respect it, but i was there for the comedy

I feel like if they drew out the events in season 3 so it could be funnier, it would have resonated with me more. The episode with everybody trying not to give advice to orel was a good example of that. The episode where his teacher gave herself a coat hanger abortion and tried to deal with rape just didnt belong.

Fuck you Carlos you obnoxious spic

That was annoying how they slowly made him more and more over the top stupid instead of believable stupid

In all honesty isn't it the merchandise sales that keep it on the air? I always see those pics of britbongs that have entire rooms covered in Simpson memorabilia.

"Stiff Upper Ed" was way shittier you tastless dork.

Angry Beavers.
Probably would be more remembered if their final season didn't get cancelled to due to the final episode making fun of the network/re-runs.

At least they recorded the audio and someone uploaded it online.

ok

Rewatched most of this not too long ago. It still holds up.