The Walking Migrant: Comparisons included

A story of survivors' fleeing an infection of rapefugees close to their homes. Can you work out what the "virus" mentioned in this video is?:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vamOadV2i4

Thank you. Been hitting the gym for almost 8 years now though. It cured my depression 8 years ago but not this time unfortunately.

But what I have been thinking about is if I don't feel well just go outside for a walk, no matter what time of the day it is.

I see them less frequent than that even in part because I don't feel like those visits help me. I don't feel understood or helped. It is also uncomfortable for me to open up. I don't want to sound or act like a crybaby.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that.

Man, that's what my granddad does. I didn't know you posted on /o/.

Wow, this is hot.

Hate speech ⊆ Cancer
Cancer is much bigger than one topic, cancer is a culture of decay that contaminates the website..

Is it true that most AF pilots are academy guys? I've heard that pilot slots tend to go to them more than OCS or ROTC. And I'm planning on Navy OCS for aviation so I've got no idea about your side of things.

well, who knows

no

no, stop being retarded

Actually, yes. There once were some. Look up Neuschwabenland

define

not human build ones, no

thats what she said

I think you're the one who needs to pull the lamp post out of ye ass.

try Chloe Camilla

I love how every few weeks I when I come to this thread to fap, and some asshole has to remind me how shity my marriage is.

Thanks. Good for you.

seems like a good idea thx for sharing

The hell is that? What are you gonna call me next? A moon cricket? Freelance honey badger?
What kind do you like?

The fuck is happening.

While you ranted on a point he didn't make, your ShillAccount was decreased by $0.05 for failure to covertly disseminate.

Self-radicalized or not, they still claim/pledge allegiance to a violent Kool-Kids-Klub whose only initiation is murder, thus, they ARE IN FACT agents of ISIS without ever meeting them face-to-face. That's the whole fucking point of the lone wolf strategy, you dipshit.
They make attacks and we pretend they didn't.

It's not that odd, and military cooperation of all sorts has been going on for quite a few years.

About ten years ago I was on a trip to China and had a meeting with some PLAN researchers/scientists, and they had been invited over to the US during the 1980s by the USN.

Apparently there was a technology transfer, whereby the Chinese were allowed to study, in detail some US torpedoes. A goodwill gesture one assumes.

GRIND ON THIS *ungrinds dick*

i went through the configuration options and none of them pertain to this problem. hysteresis, max range, all of them had no impact. it's not easily configured.

Zoids called.

They want their robo-pus back.

why is every response in this thread a (1)?

Coin flip.

I'm guessing Death would be better than me at everything.

whoever knows how to solve this probem i shall worship as a god.

or should i say /gOd/

Clooney is a fucking moron. The biggest fucking idiot there is

A-are you a bot too?

let's do it!

Reminder that this thread was stolen from a Canadian. Op is a faggot

CIA probably saved the world a dozen times over

Fuck I hate listening to Americans attempt geography.

If he were still alive I'd kill him with razor sharp wit.

Make him look like a bitch faggot he died as.

Any woman who isn't too far gone and who is any good will end up following their natural instincts and eventually falling in line with their man if said man is strong and respectable
Don't worry too much about women's political views as they oughtn't really have them so much in the first place

I love me some ARABICA coffee. It's delicious.

Triggered yet op?

MWAHAHAHA

>>>Holla Forums