Nothing is going to change

Trump can't go off the ZOG script. No politician can. I thought we understood this? Anyone with an official platform and a name is a KIKE SHILL! Only SOME of the posters on this very image board are not KIKE SHILLS. Everyone and everything else is KIKED!

You're wasting your time.

I sometimes wonder…. maybe we didn't Meme Trump into becoming president.

Maybe…. (((They))) selected him as the only president that could placate us.

Trump does have quite a few policies which are against Holla Forums's ideals.

Time will tell.

Maybe….but…Trump is probably different. I doubt he will play along to other peoples fiddle. Especially after he is sworn in. He will have tons of security then and do what he wants too I'm sure.

Don't worry OP I can see why you're nervous but he'll be alright if he decide to break lose from the chains.

My only worry is does he really care about workers as much as he said he does? I hope so.

Who cares. Workers are just slaves feeding the ZOG machine.

My worry is - does he care about whites.

EXCUSE YOU

It's like you hate freedom or something…

Holla Forums???

Trump is at the center of ZOG script.

I don't even know who's jewing who in this thread.

You seem pretty assmad, kike shill :^)

How does being against working towards the genocide of my people make me leftypol?

OP is right but I am going to sage and report anyway
get fucked you double-nigger :^)

I came for the BTFOing clinton, stayed for the liberal salt. Anything else is icing on the cake. OP is a faggot

Sounds like you're making excuses to be lazy tbh fam. Plus basing everything around huwhite nationalism is dumb. Fascism/National Populism if you don't like saying Fascism which is not a popular term is the way to go. At least in America. Huwhite Nationlism is fine for European Countries. IMO

I'd call you a kike shill but your posting style feels more like schizo to me

Trans Nazi wankers are a larping cancer that the enemies of Whites put front and center. Cowards that can only express themselves in a vulgar and disgusting manner. Send away normal pro White people who wish to make a stand in real life.

Compulsive liars that larp about fantastic fantasies and engage in adolescent political masturbation to the determent of Whites all over the planet.

White Nationalism is the Jews' best ally.

Pepe looks like he enjoys eating at KFC.

Exactly. Who gives a shit about tax cattle zog slaves? Working for the jew is basically treason anyway. We want the workers to have bad lives so they get fed up and finally start killing people. Placating them with bread and circuses will just feed then into the left's hands.

>>>/TRS/

The same White Nationalist dildos.

Daily reminder that Hitler was a NEET. He did not work to pay taxes and perpetuate the Jewish Weimar republic.

You have enough brain stem to breath in your own?

You can do better…

1. Destigmatization/normalization of hatred.
2. Dehumanization of target group.
3. Radicalization of your group.
4. Organization of your group politically and locally.
5. Crisis point or "critical mass" event
6. Seizure of power / capitalization of circumstance.
7. Guidance of force.
8. ==Real Holocaust==

Gooood try

LOL WOW I AM DEMORALIZED NOW WOW LOL

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I believe I spotted Optimus Prime in the the same screen as op's pic. Its right next to Mazinger Z.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Because you're afraid to go out in the real world and get your ass fucked. Just do it faggot because it feels fucking amazing!

I love how Nostfags are so worried about Nost they have to shit up places that just don't care about Nost, just to talk about Nost.

I don't know. The way he capitalizes random words really sells me on his ideas, and makes me want to subscribe to his newsletter.

I know you're just a shill OP but… We all know Trump isn't Hitler 2.0 he is however the necessary step for the actual holocaust to happen. He will not go 1488. He will give rise to the nat soc movement here in the states and abroad. Its already happening in europe. He is but an ember that will ignite what's to come.

Do you know about the """organic""" counterculture of the 60s? Chan culture is similarly """organic"""

I agree that time will tell, so I just wait… but I've been saying that for a year now, so once he's actually inaugurated, I'd be a bit of a giant cuckold to not hold him accountable. Though I think dismantling the deep state or pedoring could take a while…

all i want for christmas is yooooooouuuuuuu

wat dis