Http: //www.thelocal.it/20161208/hitlers-mein-kampf-rated-one-of-italian-schoolchildrens-top-books

http: //www.thelocal.it/20161208/hitlers-mein-kampf-rated-one-of-italian-schoolchildrens-top-books

Several secondary schools included Mein Kampf, the manifesto of Nazi leader Adolf Hiter, in their top ten lists.

MUH SIX GORILLION

To be quite honest lads, I think they used all their Moloch Magic to shove the fag marriage meme through the supreme court. It's all downhill from here for leftism on this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/d6Wic
adlibris.com/se/bok/mein-kampf-9788172241643
bokus.com/bok/9780395925034/mein-kampf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they limit it to books from the last 16 years?

That book is prohibited in my country, lucky spaghettis.

I was prohibited, in their minds.

THE KIDS LOVE THE ADOLF

Not even germany ever prohibited it.
Where the fuck do you live, sweden?

Hitler's Mein Kampf a surprise entry in Italian schoolkids' top books list

A survey launched by Italy's Ministry for Education to promote reading and discover which books are most beloved by schoolchildren has proved the enduring popularity of classic tales. But in ten schools, an unwelcome entry made the top ten.

December 8th, 2016 by thelocal.it
in thelocal.it

ttp://www.thelocal.it/20161208/hitlers-mein-kampf-rated-one-of-italian-schoolchildrens-top-books
archive.fo/d6Wic

Only books up to around the turn of the 20th century are worth reading these days, and any good books written in contemporary times are likely far out of sight and certainly not popular. I suppose there are some decent reads coming out of Japan though but then there is the language barrier, bad or slow translations, etc.. Our options for good literature are: digging deeper into the past, sifting through a polluted present, looking to international nations, or a story we write in our minds…

Aye

Pediewpie, why don't you browse Holla Forums more often?

Bueno.

Probably because it's in that time period that the SJWs who infest the literary industry have been ramping up their agenda.
It's hard to find out one of your heroes is a faggot.

Not a lot of things are actually banned here.

I wonder if the kids actually read it like bad goys, or if they're just piss takers like the people who voted deez nutz for president

Pretty sure they want to read about le ebil gas man. And when they find out it's actually a book about a serious political ideology they will most likely stop read it.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Their kids already graduated dumbass, that's why they're only now releasing those old videos of her fucking other guys.

A completely untouched and skinny face on top of an obese body continues to annoy me.

Sure, and look were you are now, posting on a cancerous anime board, that game sux tho , play poker or some shit if you wanna play with cards boyo

Shepland here
What a clusterfuck

Can't wait tbh

Refluffed Delta Green, probably.

I think the Subdivide modifier along with Split Edges MIGHT work.

Just the Subdivide modifier smooths everything out, though, dummy.

only ~200 GB left

I quite like Fisgoth

Post-punk is shit

Bloodplay, Petplay, being a sub, breathplay, armpits, BDSM

I'm thankful to my parents for providing me with an awesome life.

fuck you faggot twerp

I would go with the Asus

Overall the monitors specs are from what I have seen are identical while the Asus has a lot better reviews and the stand has an amazing glossy look to it.

Because the Japanese have standards, You can have an underage character involved in sexual acts but god have mercy on you if you have that same character drink alcohol.

Interesting. The previous 10 posts appear to be some sort of bot.

the fuck, i live in Sweden and my mom bought both volumes translated to Swedish back in the 90's.

Why would you waste space on a hard drive when danbooru exists? I deleted all my ecchi and started from scratch but the freed up space was worth it.

Nokia is dead

t. Finn

so's ur mum

Greatness of a franchise is determined by it's history and what they've gone.

Great coaches, owners, players, achievements, personalities, impact on their community, even their announcers, broadcasters, mascots, arenas/stadiums, so many other things.

mate just go on wiki or sparknotes.

Is this diaper fags bot?
Seems to be reposting random text from somehwere, probably cuckchan/b/

just remember ur on drugs and stay in your bedroom

NIGGER

I'm writing a book about multinats, the government, and liberalism being great evils that need to be addressed, does that count?

KEK IS PLEASED, user

How could you not tell? Every single story he writes involves pedophilia. And anime have better endings than the shit he puts down.

im just tired of those stupid threads.

I drink coffee but quitting it is piss easy

Haha we tricked you simple fuckers!

nah, witnesses reported he was wearing his antique SS uniform. he's a classy man

A police car with a rainbow paint job in a parade doesn't hurt anyone and teaching safe sex in school is important. As for women and black people in Hollywood, that's completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand. I don't attend pride parades but it's one day out of the year and only in larger areas. Even then sometimes it's not even in a residential.

Well he hasn't technically won until the electors elect him.

The actual winner of this election is Goldman Sachs.

I see Holla Forums has a new scapegoat
Typical, since they're so fucking delusional they can't even blame themselves for how shitty their lives are, so God forbid they take responsibility for their meme ideology

The Inquisition

What did they meme by this?

You god damned right he's building a wall.

and to think, my secondary school teachers thought it was riske to have me read Lord of the Flies

adlibris.com/se/bok/mein-kampf-9788172241643
bokus.com/bok/9780395925034/mein-kampf/
It's not prohibited in Sweden and even been translated to Swedish several times. By do count on ending up on some Expo or Research Gruppen list if you order it off Adlibris or Bokus. Other than that, most libraries can actually get this.

i just sent my brother to the hospital because he fell down after eating pills and drinking vodka.

complete addict. i took him in after my dad kicked him out. not sure what to do but the hospital will only keep him over night. that is if he doesnt weasel his way out.

the 7 11 down the street sells beer and small bottles all night long.

Nope. Converted my qt 3.14 Swiss gf to ethno-nationalism in the early days of the relationship.