Israeli mafia trafficking Syrian children's body organs

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The Arabic-language Al-Hadath news website quoted the sources as saying that some specific groups that have trained medics have kidnapped the children, mutilated their body organs and then left their corpses in remote areas or buried them.

According to them, an Israeli officer in Turkey is waiting for the children's organs to be transferred to the black market for transplantation.

The sources said that the medical teams of these groups have anesthesiologists, surgeons and a number of armed forces who abduct children and transfer them to safe areas for surgery in brand-new and fully equipped
ambulances.

Earlier reports, in November, also said that the children who have been rescued from the camps of Abdullah Muhammad al-Muhaysini, a senior al Qaeda-linked cleric and the religious leader of Jeish al-Fatah terrorist group, are now threatened with the danger of trafficking their body organs by the terrorists.

Local sources in Idlib province told al-Akhbar newspaper that during the past two weeks, 15 people have been kidnapped from different districts, most of them children.

Also, social media activists have released tens of messages and warned the Idlib residents of the possibility of abduction of their children and trafficking of their body organs by the terrorist groups, saying that most of the kidnapped children have been transferred to Turkey.

Local sources in several districts of Idlib have reported that over 10 children have been abducted in different parts of the province, including Kafarouma, Jidar Bekalfoun, Atma, Jisr al-Shaqour and al-Fayqa by the militants.

Also, a local source in Sarmada town North of Idlib said that "a number of militants driving a white van abducted a 10-year-old child but they faced the residents' resistance and were arrested but sources said that they were freed from Fatah al-Sham (formerly known as al-Nusra) prison the same day".

According to reports, the exacerbation of security situation in Idlib has forced the residents to flee to Hama province in fear of their children's lives.

According to the report, the ISIL terrorists set up a medical team in Mosul headed by a German physician which exports the body organs to Syria and the Iraqi Kurdistan region for transplantation to its members or selling.

Iraqi Ambassador to the United Nations Mohamed Alhakim had made the same revelations last year, saying that the ISIL terrorists are trafficking human organs and executed a dozen doctors for failing to go along with the program.

Alhakim based his claim on the discovery of dozens of bodies left in shallow mass graves near the city of Mosul, currently an ISIL terrorists stronghold. Surgical incisions, along with missing kidneys and other body parts lead to an inescapable conclusion. "We have bodies. Come and examine them. It is clear they are missing certain parts,” Alhakim revealed. He further described the carnage:

"When we discover mass graves, we look at the bodies. Some of those bodies are killed by bullets, some of them by knives. But when you find pieces of the back is missing and the kidneys is missing, you will wonder what it is."

archive.is/Ziftq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ziftq
audiobookbay.me/audio-books/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-jk-rowling-jack-thorne-and-john-tiffany/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think we should nuke Israel.

kissinger has to get those organs somewhere

Honestly organ harvesting in war is nothing new.

The Arabic-language Al-Hadath news website quoted the sources as saying that some specific groups that have trained medics have kidnapped the children, mutilated their body organs and then left their corpses in remote areas or buried them.

December 9th, 2016 by AhlulBayt News Agency
on abna24.com

ambulances.

ttp://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2016/12/09/797081/story.html
archive.is/Ziftq

Goys don't need organs. The goy are nothing more than cattle to be used by the Jews.

What good are childrens' organs? Can they be transplanted into an adult?

I don't doubt they would do something like that but I'd like to know which arab news sources are legit and which ones aren't. I have never heard of these news organizations.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
ian's writing is kind of the embodiment of

he was still a great writer though, he did a good job of putting his demons into poetry

why does this not surprise me

I'm sure you can play all the cho aniki that you can download now, wish I was you

Neither. Get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

Dry Cereal was great. Loved playing it.

Also played the Backyard sports series. I created a team in NCAA football that had most of the roster from the Backyard sports games on it. Ended up exporting it Madden.

Pablo Sanchez is def GOAT.

i've stop for now because i want to play fallout 4…
ill make an effort to upload makai kishin ingrid soon

Caffeine is a drug. It is a mild, legal stimulant. So I'm guessing you meant legal drugs only. But I was asking why you want to stay awake for 2 days, and more specifically what you are attempting to accomplish.

I have stayed awake for 3 days before, with nothing but caffeine, stress, and willpower. I got a sudden project for a client that paid $15k. It was worth it to me, but it was not fun. It starts to get really weird after 24 hours. You will eventually start to have semi-conscious periods where you are technically awake, but your brain goes into sleep mode. You have to plan all high-skill and critical cognitive tasks in the first 24 hours, leaving menial autopilot things for the second half. Depending on your sensitivity, expect to use 100-200 mg of caffeine every 2-6 hours. Expect this to increase later on. At least twice in every 24 hour cycle, plan to take 30-60 minutes to sit down comfortably to meditate (aka, "power nap") to refresh your body and allow your brain to re-sync. Otherwise, you'll probably have blank out periods when your brain attempts to do it anyway, but it will be uncomfortable rather than helpful.

This is not a fun thing to do. This is biological survival mode. It can be physically painful as you realize how important laying down for a few hours a day is, and mentally torturous as you disable the brain's memory storage/wipe process. You are sacrificing performance for endurance.

I think they are starting to get quite good at it. At the very least they are probably the best girls on the mic in NXT and most of the main roster I guess.

nice proxy, faggot, your psyop is shit-tier kill yourself

It is a bot, friend-o. There's an autistic furry spamming all the top 10 boards because no one will typefuck him. Including Holla Forums, if it makes you feel better.

Dicks are much nicer to look at

have we doxxed and sent rwds after this faggot yet?

Wow, the spam bot was slightly on topic.

He lives in nipland and he's untouchable because he's in with the global mods. He's also spamming /baphomet/.

Germany seems rather low.
Russia too.

oy vey

it's goyIM, get your mocking jewspeak right, it freaks out kikes more

le smart black science man

I have some art from this person but it's all Final Fantasy.

There's a thread for this sorta shit m8

Not that this is a particularly awful thread or anything but it's better to keep it in one place, yeah?

I know about the 501st, they are one of the bigger cosplay charities.

Oh no! Good game design! Help!

Really surprised no one's complained yet, /po/ol's asleep I guess.

polyethylene plastic (HDPE or LDPE) doesn't release any fumes when melting unless you burn it using too high of a temperature so it's safe. You can use a garbage-tier stainless pot with a little oil in it to melt down small stuff like some bags but to me this is beyond stupid and results in an oily mess that can burn (ignore people who show this method, it's subpar). Using a spare baking tin or cookie sheet works fine, you don't need to lubricate it, just make sure not to go above the melting point for a long time with your oven, alot of people just set it to 350 F and it's fine. It's also useful to use a crap toaster oven if you're concerned about burning it, you can do it outside. Also PE doesn't break down, if you fuck up while shaping it or it buckles while cooling you can just remelt it again. Also be aware it doesn't turn liquid, more like an amorphous solid similar to putty and it will warp when cooling so clamp it down between something flat.

you invest money you have to spare, not money you don't have until your next paychek rolls around.

also, jumping from zero to derivatives is idiotic. what did you expect? that your two first trades would be so good that you absolutely needed them to be leveraged?

jesus fucking christ. your situation sucks and you have my sympathy. but you had this coming big time.

yeah, best perspective is that you learned something, but i'm flabbergasted that all this supposed preparation you're writing about didn't spare you this experience…

In fact, fuck you OP

audiobookbay.me/audio-books/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-jk-rowling-jack-thorne-and-john-tiffany/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e97701e86c7fa6843fa662b6fb19215bcc136822&dn=Harry%20Potter%20and%20the%20cursed%20child&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

What do you recommend instead? I quite like the mild level of spice and flavor that it adds

I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of Scott's robowaifu, that it looks kinda human.

Why the fuck would you mix it if you had pure dxm?

Sticky plss

How hard would it be to make an AShM world like a Javelin and make it plunge fire? Deck armor is weaker than belt armor.

Holla Forums is married to /ck/ for some reason

oh, now I get why

you know that theres already a RWBY thread

You would have to match alleles for transplants so the only recipients for these organs would be other mudslimes. (There are exceptions that are confined to cutting edge researchers and I don't see those 10 guys being involved in a child murder ring.)

This is likely propaganda. Mudslimes always say retarded shit like this. My favorite was a nigger mudslime saying that Jews used nanites in combs to make nigger penises fall off. Usually only other mudslimes believe this shit. It's more likely the children were raped and murdered by other mudslimes for fun.

if TMZ doesn't have it on the front page is probably bullshit

those faggots know about this shit

kek

coffee is by and for sandniggers and beaners. It originates in shitskin regions of the world and is exported from there.

Tea is the masterdrink. Fuck you niggerdrinker

Great video man. Thanks for that.

haha

You're a cuck

feels good to be a man

Enjoy paying for niggers to live that life while you work like a slave, cuck.

this ones ok but not good

That fucking Akbarrissa's thigh is the size of my waist. Good god.

For you

She needs me to fuck all the anger out of her.

there are shills on every front. where the normies dwell, where the investigators dwell.

He has genuinely lost his fucking mind.

John "receives $75000 a month from Azerbaijani embassy" PEDOsta

ALSO

David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum
David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission
David Brock paid the Bonner Group a $124,250 commission to solicit a cash grant … from himself!

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Yes. Is in intelligent and hands out the red pills without fear.

Percolater - no plastics, so you won't grow tits.

Organic beans.

Dark roast.

No cream or sugar.

It never talks about the Isaeli mafia or Israel or Jews. The header is false. It just talks about Turkey and ISIS and shit

This whole thread is being slid with random comments that make zero sense.

That means everything in the OP is true. And that leads me to believe the websites as authentic.

Huh? Has he mentioned Holla Forums before?

thats just another way of saying that it's awesome

It's more the threat of immediate social ostracism and diminished job prospects that's concerning.

Who the fuck drinks instant coffee?

100% accurate, also really shitty party leaders (Miliblunder, Comrade Corbyn).

Another big blow is the fact that the SNP (who are even further left and very authoritarian) took pretty much all of Scotland in 2015, which was what Labour had been using for decades to swing the elections in their favour.

Yeah, a trap Trump supporter with a feminine dick.

I had a similar experience where in my office, there's this tranny coworker(who was fairly passing actually) and this autist who would purposefully use male pronouns on the tranny every chance he gets, he eventually gets fired after repeated warnings from the boss.

Faggots need to keep their powerlevel in check.

The market in foreskins is hot right now, doing even better than rare Pepe's.

Bump for making the Holocaust real.

Am I reading that correctly? He brought it to the attention of the United Nations that there's human trafficking in his country and then he killed the doctors that refused to go along with it?