Meet the source that marked InfoWars as fake news

usnews.com/topics/author/rachel-dicker

Wikipedia currently cites Alex Jones as a fake news website because of her.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/naRachel Dickerme/Rachel-Dicker/Seattle-WA/h0vj65c
twitter.com/rachelmdicker
infowarsstore.com/brain-force-plus-buy-2-get-1-free.html
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well they are not wrong, Jones is as fishybas it gets.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

infowars is fake news

bravarian death cult nazi muslims are behind the new world order and hollywood.

whitepages.com/naRachel Dickerme/Rachel-Dicker/Seattle-WA/h0vj65c

twitter.com/rachelmdicker

Where are the memes?

(((You))) Jonestein.

It doesn't matter everyone knows Bill is controlled opp.

incredibly stupid sound effects ruins the immersion

use common sense

Infowars is fake news. The problem is their attempts to lump legit sites in there too. People will think "oh well infowars yeah theyre full of shit so all the sites on this list must be fake too" and then they win

Oh shit infowars is fake. Where should I get my news now?

ishygddt

wondering if any anons have seen any Emil/Mickey?

thanks

I'm white guy and I'm fucking a Vietnamese girl. you mad asian boy?

That would be very much in with her dry humour. Go go Kuroko!

There's also the Dresden Fires RPG, which lets you summon hoards of things so you can go all Overlord.

The sooner they stop giving a fuck about the shitty Spider-Man character the sooner we can put this embarrassing bullshit behind us.

evolve into a bad vidya series?
just being new does not make it good
adapt to what?

Not really. Only the fics are, but I haven't read any.

The stalest of copypasta

HOW DARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY THEIR WEEKENDS

Also

Jewish Economy in Hollywood:

For each new film, a movie is set up as its own corporation, the entire point of which is to lose money. This is so actors, writers, and other individuals who are promised a share of the profits actually earn nothing since the movie, as a corporation, technically lost money.

How so?

get it something to drink while you're at it.
sugarwater being the 10/10 choice

I'm assuming the usual. Actually be good at it, interact with your community/following, be consistent and regular with updates/postings. Take a lot of photos.

this

believing there is such a thing as fake vs real news

it's disingenuous to suggest InfoWars was ever a legit news source, or that it dovetails into the fake news forced meme

nobody cites InfoWars and expects to be taken seriously

All games with tentacles should go to d? Nice mochan here, good luck with it, shitter.

Source?

May as well jump into this thread - if I want to sew 1000D nylon to make pouches, do I need some kind of heavy duty sewing machine or is it just about the type of needle?

your throw is off by multiple grains on a 4-5gr load? that's pretty nuts.

roo bars front and rear and tow bar. tow bar pierces radiator i drive away laughing… grab truck tyre checker(mini aluminium basebal bat) smack cunts in head.

He was always right in the end though.

InfoWars is disinfo.

sage

Infowars is fake news scare tactics to manipulate plebs and misdirect those who want to be informed.

Alex Jones needs a bullet

Yeah, I'm 99% sure that Alex Jones is a controlled-op. For starters le filter man manages to attract the legit CRAZIES. I have only met one Alex Jones fan irl and this bitch was batshit crazy. But on top of that he taints everything he discusses so even when he does talk about real news like the fact that the government does have a problem with spying on Americans and trying to strip away gun rights he manages to bring in illuminardy and aliums and just makes it impossible to have a rational discussion.

He's got to be controlled-op.

I'm no fan of Infowars and part of why, is that all they do, is cover what the msm said that day.

So that tells you what this is about. He's become too popular and these cunts don't care about the truth in the slightest.

Wikishits has been garbage since day one. The people who moderate it are all insane.

No. that would be you faggot. Go watch your CNN or whatever gay Jewish cucks are into.

Wow… one and you've gotta be off your meds boy.

Jones going from being upset over Pizzagate and kids being hurt to suddenly disavowing it recently is more than telling.

Infowars is useful as an intro-redpill. I'm convinced it's controlled opposition after the pizzagate stuff, but Jones puts a lot of people on the right path. Opens them up to questioning the government narrative, etc. They'll eventually come here, or other similar places, seeking truth.

jones is a fucking moron. go buy his filters faggot.

he is a gateway redpill to a lot of normalfags and has his place. plus i like filterman so suck an egg

What would be video related then? nigger.

Part of me thinks pizzagate was not meant to be exposed yet. And if everybody knows about
(((their))) kiddy diddling then (((they))) have to go with (((their))) nuclear option (or something like that). It feels like pizzagate is real, but can't be uncovered just yet; at least not until after Jan 20.
But then again, what the fuck do I know. Just a theory.

SHEKEL DOWN ECONOMICS

important point

By using their terminology they control your speech.
Never use it except in the situation of condemning it.

Hey guys! you're just in luck, infowarsstore is having a sale on Brainforce buy 2 get 1 free!

infowarsstore.com/brain-force-plus-buy-2-get-1-free.html

Hey easy there buddy, I watch infowars religiously and Alex Jones gives me the truth unlike those in the MSM.

Did you know that the NWO is trying to reduce our population through Nazi eugenics programs?

They poisoned the air, food and water with chemtrails and other Nazi eugenic programs so that's why I take Survival Shield X2 which is 30% off only at the infowarsstore.com

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html

A GAME THEORY

Kill yourself, redditor

Alex Jones is fun to laugh at and like ironically but when it comes down to it he's a fucking moron and his followers are too. "N-no goy it's not the jews it's the reptilians! n-no the NWO ALIENS. NOT THE JEWS G-o err guys

link? didn't know he denounced it

It's meant to be exposed after the Donald's inauguration, so that it snowballs into an indictment for anti-white Hill Clinton.

checked

It's because he forgot to take his male vitality pills

Infowars is fake news though. It's disinformation put out there by none other than Time Warner.

Yes, this is why Trump fired Flynn's boy. Also got stupid ass Milo to call off his Pizzagate speech. Jones is playing along as well. The only disinfo is the faggots here that don't get Jones is in fact a gateway.

wait, the niggerloving faggotjew was going to give a speech on it?

This bitch doesn't know what she's talking about.

Infowars is the only news worth listening to and is totally not crazy, and no one will think you're crazy if someone associates you with it.

Buy my filters.