WHat does Holla Forums think of this lenovo t440p?

WHat does Holla Forums think of this lenovo t440p?

i7-4600M(2.9GHz), 16GB RAM, 240GB Solid State Drive, 14in 1366x768 LCD, 1GB Nvidia N14M-GS, DVD Recordable, Wireless option, WWAN option, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, Fingerprint reader, Camera, 9c Li-Ion, Win10 Pro 64

9 cell battery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doEZMNXz1JY
archive.fo/1nr6P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet
bfy.tw/FtzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Into the trash it goes.

thx. my thought process exactly.

And mousepad on t440 really sucks and feels cheap.... But u can replace it tho with 450 i think

couldn t agree more i bought mine a few years agowith w8.1 and ignored changed in trackpad and damn .. it's super anoying.
Louis made a great video adressing the design
youtube.com/watch?v=doEZMNXz1JY
and portability (you can found it easely from there)

also : no handle so you can t use it on the move (outside in "hostile" environment like metro etc)

How do you botnet a battery?

Mini computer akin to a roku or rasberry pie connected to the battery voltage regulator. Or a mini GPS unit on the circuit board of the voltage regulator. Or the voltage regulator is actually a mini computer with a cellular modem.
All different forms of botnet. Where there is energy there is the ability for a botnet.

Why even bother with this shit?

no thankyou.

So it's not a thing, then. Thanks.

Shitty keyboard.

He's right. All you need is a pringles can.

video games brainwashed you to think that the human eye can perceive the increased resolution

Read archive.fo/1nr6P and then get out.

it is a thing but not technically a botnet. botnet would be if I have access to a computer to do processes like email or spread viruses via internet access.

Read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet

Shit resolution, shit ratio. How the fuck is this ever acceptable?

Do you really think putting a cellular modem or gps on one is impossible now then?

Who on here was talking about the x86 backdoor?

Were you referring to the intel management engine that can be essentially gotten rid of by flashing bios with libreboot?

bfy.tw/FtzE

Cuck keyboard and build quality
Get a Dell Precision. They're also shit but they're slightly better built.

Batteries got chips in them so unless they're ROMs maybe you can bottonette that?