I wish the mods would ban politics, cartoons...

I wish the mods would ban politics, cartoons, and youtube celery from this board so we can have proper discussions about and only about kinema again.

Reported.
Youtube is the new television anyway

There's a board for that and if you or any other user here genuinely gave a shit about kino you'd post there once in a while. You obviously don't so stick to reactionary politics and facetious meta posting, commie.

Every time a thread discussing kino is posted it sinks in less than a day because nu Holla Forums bumps the shit threads over these.

Jesus I pray not, YouTube is celebrity based, because the channels are run by a person, you expect content from the person not the person making content.

this tbh.

Also 32/tv/ is essentially this.
Shitposting is limited and waifuposting is entirely banned. Come over anytime.
And to add on even more
/film/ is shit because it's just hipsters who can't judge films apart from

yes do this and don't come back.

?
Is that supposed to be an insult?

But the only other thing we talk about is Maisie being a hideous mutant.
We need a break from that now and again.

Yes and that's what's wrong with the board.

So you are just another shitposter bin?
We already have that here, also why don't you guys shill when there's an actual crisis around here, which i think might occur with the americlaps getting freedom'd

instead of complaining contribute instead by creating new threads.

See

MEATCUCK DETECTED
MODS PLS DELET

No because you never contribute something of value.

Name one kino tier director besides Tarkovsky.
I'll wait.

Even if I didn't, whatever I would have to contribute would be better than circle jerking over used up sluts and politics.

if you had contributed you would have listed the threads you created recently.

I haven't created any threads because no one here would be interested in talking about it.
What the fuck don't you understand about
Seriously you're just in denial at this point.

Pretty sure you're just an assmad leftytard who's rump has been burned in too many threads.

stop crying faggot.

I'm Holla Forums, and this is precisely the reason why I'm promoting culture over petty arguments beta men have over women who will never love them and celebrities who should be paid no attention to because they're just echoes of their masters.

OP here. It's pretty easy, the guys he mentored like Lopushansky and Sokurov are kino directors. I've tried making a thread about Sokurov, but it didn't seem to gather much interest.

Because like I said these people just wanna talk politics and waifus.

And I didn't necessarily mean that this board should be for kino only. As long as you don't post redditcore flavor of the month flicks 24/7, it's alright. Extensive discussions of flopkinos that reddit ignores are encouraged.

when nu/pol/ invited reddit to shill for trump, it was over. now every major board is polluted by newfags who sperg out about things being "cucked" or "pozzed" or whatever tumblr-tier neoliberal shit they endlessly virtue signal about.

I just anchored your thread faggot ROFL.

youtube is not the new television you are fucking retarded

television is television and its dead
youtube is just fucking youtube

Mods are literal cucks

Cartoons air on television.

Then why aren't you on Holla Forums?
Squares and circles are both shapes, but they're still different.

Epic, the mods anchor any thread that they disagree with.
I would spam the place as a final attempt to show everyone how bad things have gotten but frankly that wouldn't do anything because at this point no one would care.

Actually its fun pissing off these polfags maybe they could just leave the board and then we could get back to having a good time