TRUMP TO NOMINATE ANOTHER GOLDMAN SACHS KIKE

"President-elect Trump picks Goldman Sachs president & COO (((Gary Cohn))) to be National Economic Council Director

Trump just offered yet another Goldman veteran a spot in his administration

archive.fo/ZpfSa

What the fuck is Trump doing? Just how infiltrated is how team of advisers? I bet this must be the work of that subversive kike (((Jared Kushner))).

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/nec
youtube.com/watch?v=sT5ewh8Rn2E&ab_channel=E.MichaelJones
youtu.be/98fBiOVEcyI?t=251
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#6343d2ae2f50
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1508/25/ebo.01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z6pM3jWKVxM
youtube.com/watch?v=cVWY05i1OPQ
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/15
youtu.be/GCzkoS8bfDQ?t=20m40s
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/trump-picks-goldman-president-be-chief-economic-advisor#comment-8601757
nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/trumps-son-in-law-bankrolls-extremist-zionists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Destigmatization/normalization of hatred.
2. Dehumanization of target group.
3. Radicalization of your group.
4. Organization of your group politically and locally.
5. Crisis point or "critical mass" event
6. Seizure of power / capitalization of circumstance.
6. Guidance of force.
Real Holocaust

HH

lel

In any case I don't care who he picks for what, I only care what his administration actually does. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's doing great so far.

I think this is his third Cohen too

It is odd.

What's his game plan here?

Honestly I have no idea what's going on since Goldman gave a lot of money to Hillary and was openly hostile to Trump during the campaign. Is this 4D chess or did he somehow sell out to a group that he owes nothing to and was hostile to him?

Can anyone make any sense of this?

muh 4d chess though

To late

What does the National Economic Council Director even do?

Wtf I hate trump now, #recount, #imwithher. How'd I do op?

You're right, how dare you criticize Trump?
Don't you know he's literally Hitler? The MSM told me so.

Reported. You missed the first post.

I have no fucking clue.

Maybe it's just a ploy to get this guy out of power in Goldman itself.

you forgot to sage, didn't mention CTR, use the word kike or even redtext. 2/5 apply yourself next time

The only thing we can do is just wait, hopefully he'll stick to his first 100 days outline

Doesn't have anything to do with Trump, but I'm tired of being lied to, of having hope waived in my face then taken away

He gives advice.

(((advice)))

whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/nec

Advise the president and carry out his economic plan. It basically seems to be a bitch position.

I don't see the big deal. He's probably "keep your enemies closer", reading the guy, learning his thoughts and reactions, making it seem like he's being manipulated by the kikes while absolutely not, etc.

This is trump, have some damn faith.

I just want everyone to see the shilling never ends.

If trump was going to stack the cabinet and betray the voters he wouldn't have gotten the jobs in ia back. He Also would probably have much more polite or enthusiastic msm coverage cause hey that would mean their guy won But no even though he's not in office yet, we should start crying and screaming that he's not even literally hitler :')

After Goldman kikes literally told their whole company not even give anything to Trump's campaign. Really?

Someone tell Trump about this. They need to pay.

So he resigns from a top position at Goldman Sachs just to be given a position that has no actual power?

>not getting anons to post what the position is even if you've already found out since posting so that those that are too lazy to search don't sperg out

It's disheartening, but then again it's not like there a ton of qualified finance guys who haven't worked with any of the major banks before. Hopefully Trump keeps them on a short leash.
Also:
This gives me hope that not all of them are fully ovenworthy. We'll see once Trump's officially on the job.

He was never based in the first place, people should stop shilling for him already.

The only ones who have been shilling, F O R F R E E, since the earliest days of the election are you r/the_donald transplants and other cucks who have completely destroyed the ability to actually talk about Trump here on Holla Forums.

Total falsehood, so go ahead and kill yourself.

He's about 6 million times more preferable than the alternatives

tremendous pick god emperor

WTF I hate Drumpf now.

Yeah, fuck off.

Gonna spam your list of MSM articles calling Trump Hitler now?

“It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.”
―Lyndon B. Johnson on being okay with J. Edgar Hoover

Yeah this is horrible. Worse than Mnuchin. How dare trump put someone not hand picked to have never ever even seen money before. How dare he make picks that aren't screaming from the rooftops to abolish the fed or gas the kikes. Revolt now!

**Sidenote I'm pretty sure last time I saw Mnuchin speak in public he made several comments about fiat money being unsustainable.

Wow I sincerely hope your Holla Forums because I'd feel bad that people are paying you to suck so much shit at d&c. Pro tip just day that Christians are better than pagans or vice versa, that usually rules up everyone. If you get a friend he can even make the first response post, calling you a christcuck or pagan-larper.

I have no such list.
Your opinion is unpopular on Holla Forums because you're a fucking idiot.
No conspiracy or invasion is involved.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'd argue this is mostly the fault of shills who are all

Being wary of a guy's associates is one thing, drawing inane conclusions about his motives based on flimsy pretexts is another. Most of the anti-trump on this board goes overboard with what can be reasonably inferred, and thus get treated like shills.

if you kill your enemies they win

Some of the double think in trymp threads makes me think im in beowsing some sort of leftist site. Being self critical use to make us great then normal faggots came and now this.

Fellate a gun.

man anyone who doesn't guzzle Trump jizz all day every day is treated as a shill on these boards, I don't particularly care but at least be honest, according to the Holla Forums's Trump can do no wrong at all

I would suggest curving your optimism a little bit, I don't want you to come crashing down if(and god I really hope not) he betrays you

The National Economic Council decides nothing, you kike faggot. They're major economic figures that Trump pulls together in one place so he can pump them for info, threaten them, and give them orders. He's pulling together the levers of power. Now kill yourself.

Try harder.

This. It all started when that shithole board started cross posting the election is over but the autism continues

all his kids fuck jews, he doesnt shutup about loving jews and he appoints zog jews into his administration. maybe we'll get a wall in 8 years though while our demographics go to shit.

Even Fuhrer used Rothschild money before go after the kikes.

Tell me what part of his post is a strawman and why? Are you using phrases you dont understand?

Spot fucking on. inb4 your probable ban

keep responding like a spastic and youll do more damage to trump loyalism than good. try to make a point moishe

Until hitler comes you should stop putting all your hopes and dreams in one guy who will not be making all your dreams come true

wew

Reported.

How many kikes does Trump need to put in his administration before Holla Forums stops blindly fellating his dick?

Well, that's one thing I don't quite get what IS this position? I mean, what do the cabinet members actually do? Are they just there for advice?

And as a bunch of other people have brought up GOldman Sachs hated Trump, was this guy a maverick who supported him from the inside and was going to get the axe? This is just confusing to me but doesn't really do much of anything I suppose.

So trump plausibly not doing every single thing he promised or you think he promised is a strawman? Because that is possible

All of them

Great job, yid.

The normies have infected our board

How about you reply to what is said and not what your fantasies are fucking in your mind, okay, abe?

Actually it comes from the italian mafia. Basically it means if you are close to your enemy you know what your enemy is doing. Just kind of how mafia politics works.
t.Italian

Welcome to Holla Forums 2016 enjoy your stay just remember, never slander the based Jews! especially the ones related to Trump

Man what a well reasoned and supported argument. Does jidf make you guys buy your own diapers or do you guys get the jidf-rabbi shitstein brand? Is the pay worth having to be in a little bunker packed with kikes all day? Do you sometimes wish you had pulled field duty or do you like getting paid to convince no one of anything?

lol

You dont understand what strawman is the second comment could possibly be used as a strawman. But the first is rather resonable. Also sage is not a downbiat reddit and when you constantly run to mods it shows you are not from around these parts

It usually takes about 2 years in office for a personality cult to really start falling apart

Does jared kushner pay you guys or do you do it for free?

Im honestly pretty bummed im going to have to wait so long

This is the shit I'm talking about, my post wasn't even negative about Trump but cautious and I'm dogpilled even though I supported and continue to support him, just I've lived long enough to have been betrayed before and this looks like the makings of neocon shit all over again

Even still, I wouldn't have voted any other way for many reasons

What are you talking about those are the rules here. No slandering the based jews!

I don't fellate him, I have serious reservations about some of his Jewish connections and specific stances on issues. But because I don't scream about how he's an evil anti-white kike all day I don't get swamped with shill accusations.

There it is, folks

We should make it official in the rules then so I know what type of shitstorm im walking into when I post

wew

sage

And reported for admitting to being a ban-evading shill!

Reminder that only intl, et. al. says this

sage

Where did I lie you spamming idiot? I just said you people start fucking dogpiling anyone who is slightly critical of Trump's decisions and you proved me fucking right

Screaming int on pol is like screaming racist in real life. Its used to end real discussion.

I actually asked the mods a few days ago to update the rules to reflect the current board but they just kept deleting my threads for some reason

Back to >>>/reddit/

Delurking for a sec to agree. It is borderline echo chamber bullshit if you can't at least be wary of pulling two Goldman assholes into the administration after Trump railed on Goldman during the campaign and Goldman actively worked against him during the election.

I'm giving benefit of the doubt right now, but if fucking Mittens gets sec of state, we gotta admit something is going wrong. There have been some good picks so far like Mattis, but fuck Goldman Sachs and the shafting they were part of back in the 2008 economic clusterfuck.

Ok I'll bite. So all of you shills are crying about the kike being in charge, but he's filling an advisory role that will keep him under trumps thumb, as many anons have pointed out. Steve Mnuchin has publicly stated his discontent with the fed before, and will still be directly under trumps thumb. Yet you guys show up like clockwork:

Go to endchan if you dont like it.

2/10.

Thanks for copy/pasted argument #412.

Go back to a vBulletin forum, you cocksucking faggot.

Reminder that only intl, et. al. says this

Already there

Im not even talking about this situation. I didnt even say anything negative about trump. You attacked me under the premise that I might have something negative to say about trump. Do you see how crazy you are acting?

this is what Holla Forums should be watching

youtube.com/watch?v=sT5ewh8Rn2E&ab_channel=E.MichaelJones

I love how they think that a man who made much of his public image on saying, “You’re Fired!” to people under his employ WON’T ACTUALLY BE FIRING ANYONE if they step out of line.

wew

Actually it comes from "The Godfather," a Hollywood movie about Italian gangsters.

at this point, I dont think pol even likes hitler all that much, given that he didnt actually kill the jews (even had a bunch in his army), and lost the war

What did I invent specifically? Ask yourself why you need to sage this thread?

K.

OYYYVEEYYYYYYY

not to be that user, but is there a source on this? I'm actually curious.

Then stay there.

Every day I read about a new kike organization existing. Is there a definitive list anywhere of everything they founded?

Something I noticed is that we dont talk about facist politics or right wing intellectuals anymore. No more spengler glubb or mussolini threads. They constantly post normie republucan shit on this board now and thats the limit of our political discourse.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Moshe, welcome to Holla Forums. We have a yarmulke storage spot in the oven in the basement if you wanna go take yours off.

They're reaching. Ever since Mnuchin they've been shilling as hard as they can. I've seen the man speak, he fully intends to at the least audit the fed. I'm just sick of the constant shilling.

Fucking Kushman

Thats not an argument.

This.

But also, DAILY REMINDER: THE PRESIDENT ELECT HASN'T ALREADY GASSED ALL KIKES. HOPE IS LOST. :DDD

He's not an anti-white kike for sure which is why I voted for him, I just don't like many of the things he's done so far after being elected, denouncing his supporters without even looking at the facts for racist hate hoaxes is one of the most egregious to me

Also, the fact we're out there getting the shit kicked out of us for supporting him and he's said fuck all about it after being elected is a huge slight to me too

Sometimes it feels as though he's forgotten who got him there, it wasn't the fucking LATINOSE FOR TRUMP or the queers, niggers or whatever, it was the whites; this doesn't mean I expect him to go full 14/88, but at least some acknowledgement would be nice, we're the only group that can't rally for our own interests or have anyone speak out for us and I'm tired of it

Yeah, I'm also taking a wait and see approach, I want to have faith and still do

Agreed. Holla Forums fell so in love with what we imagined the Trump presidency might be that now many here are turning a blind eye to things like this. Maybe it still will turn out alright, but we need to be able to acknowledge appointments like this as troubling.

In no way are you making any arguments

Roy Cohn was another Trump mentor like Wilbur Ross.
Hes been nominating people who helped him to get where he is as businessman. I assume this is another way to pay back.

whynotboth.spicloli

Could go either way at this point. I still don't trust Trump. But it is POSSIBLE, that he is giving a position to Cohn as payment for information and an agreement of support when Trump slams down hard on the FED.

But I am losing faith that this will ever happen. I fear the FED is too pozzed and too powerful for even Trump to resist.

It's probably impossible to appoint anyone to government office who isn't involved with GS in any way. Which in itself is not a good thing, either.

sage

Reported for childfucker.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T NUKE EVERY KIKE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I WILL REVOTE FOR HILLARY AND STORM THE WHITE HOUSE PERSONALLY

Shills have been trying to discredit Trump on Holla Forums just by having kikes in his surroundings, from the very start, hoping to use it as some kind of Holla Forums kryptonite to shift the opinion on him, it hasn't worked then and it won't work now.
Even if Trump does little of what he promised for some odd reason, which won't happen, just shifting the overtwon window, buttblasting the media and creating abysmal amounts of salt has created big waves in America.

The only ones gaining profit from people here not supporting Trump anymore, would be all the enemies we have, which is counterproductive.
I will support him until he actually fucks up reasonably.

Its just a meme but I know how much you enjoy solving those captchas so knock yourself out

Oh hey, how about that.

Googled his name followed by federal reserve and ended up with 6+ pages of msm bullshit. I've heard him speak and he's spoken about it then. I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Eat me Moshe. Trumps going to make America great again and there's nothing you stupid kikes can do.

I dont satan, but those trips need to be checked. Sure we can be critical of Trump, hell that might not be bad at times. I'm just tired of smugfags from CTR who just do it to troll as opposed to actually come up with plans. they've made it hard to actually have genuine, constructive criticisms of him because you get six or seven CTR shitheads who turn it into "HURR DRUMPF IS ORANGE AND DUMB HURR AND KNOWS JEWS"

who are you quoting?

sage

And I'm tiered of Kushner censoring the board. I wouldn't even be that critical of Trump if we were actually allowed to question him here

This is something I will pay close attention to.

Kushner apparently sunk 80 million into his own pro Trump astroturfing campaign. I imagine we were hit pretty hard, and this is especially apparent when you get mauled for criticizing jews now, for God's sake.

Who are you quoting?

Source? That sounds like a huge deal if true, but I doubt highly that it us.

it's not even just about the kikes, he also appointed some pro-affirmative action goy for eduction too

There's such a thing as constructive criticism.

I'm curious as well seeing as Devos was essentially nothing but a life long lobbyist.

I'm definitely not an astroturfer. Actually Trump's chan support is probably the most organic of all of it.

this is pretty creepy

Roy was like proto-Nero or something, jesus christ just look at this. If this didn`t predict what we currently have… anti-political correctness… then… fuck

youtu.be/98fBiOVEcyI?t=251

A lot of people here aren't autists about Jews. They just drown out everyone else that is here for political news.

i mean proto-Milo

B-but i thought he was the next hitler.
B-but the MSM said that he was a white supremacist.
wtf i love trump now

if you want kosher Holla Forums then go to cuckchan honestly, I came here to escape the cuckoldery of that shitty shitskin civic nationalist Holla Forums infested board

We call them r/the_donald

See? Just like I said.
Reddit transplants

This Thread perfectly represents what happen to the board: you are either a Shill for X or a Shill against X. there is no real discussion or even logic, if facts don't fit your pro/against narrative just make up excuses that fit your views and shouting SHILL at everyone who disagree, pathetic.

I'm not from reddit, and I don't buy into the Jew fear here. Goldman bankers who extract wealth from the economy like parasites and have a globalist agenda on the other hand…

I'm not from Reddit. I tried posting in KiA for a couple weeks, but it was too fucking pozzed so I left. I could say the same about Stormfags trying to destroy all Holla Forums discourse that isn't about them and being triggered by shit that isn't strictkly 14/88. I mean some of you faggots throw fits over anime reaction images like you've never been on a chan before.

doubt it was even his money. these kikes are global and organized with their shit.

Welcome to the internet newfriend.

most of the people being called shills are just skeptical of his appointments so far, and don't consider every move of his some elaborate 12D game of Go, that's literally it

kek this. It's like these shill niggers just read the ED Holla Forums article and think it's 100% true. Not everybody here thinks jews are reality warping demons. Shill dumb fucks get blown out in every thread. Hell you dumb fucks even shilled against Mattis.

r/the_donald is reaching criticalmass

nice strawman you fucking faggot

Looks like someone hasn't delved into the contentious nether regions of continental philosophy.

I'm on my phone now, and hate searhing on it. If you search for "Jared Kushner + Silicon Valley + Trump campaign," you should find some relevant links.

Lol so be honest here to you think every jew is in some secret weekly meeting to destroy the world?

Trump will be fine and you need to trust his decisions. You watched him play chess when on the campaign trail, well now he's playing Go with one hand and Chess with the other. Stand back and be amazed.

The only person I don't trust is Ivanka. Everyone is swept away with how pretty she is yet she has sucked more jewish cock than a rabbi. She has a long history of dating jews (including a Rothschild), married a jew and converted to their degenerate religion. She is always pushing her Dad to "act more presidential", "be more open to these people", she is also the one who invited Gore to Trump Tower and she is just getting warmed up. Her and her husband see Trump as a tool to use now. I goddamn guarantee you she is fully corrupt by her jew husband and can not be trusted, but every father would do anything for their daughters….that is the weakness they are exploiting.

Trump will tolerate it, but he may just flip 180 because of it and deport the jews after he is done with the mexicans.

reddit vs. Holla Forums is straight out of goon D&C though

This does not look good.
Keep in mind these appointments are by Trump alone, he wasn't given a shit load of donor money to make these picks so its either-
Fox guarding the Hen house or kike vs kike

Trump seems to be very fond of getting an insider that sides with him to use against the people he is fighting (women vs women, black vs black) or he has been duped and this is the boarding party.

and his attempt to blend in with no relation to the conversation

Yes, user. The magnetosphere is jewish.

If you don't have true, burning disdain in your heart for jews, you've either just started hearing about them, are a jew yourself, or have no right to call yourself a man. You've not realized yet the depth of influence this group has wrought in wrecking the evolutionary direction of this world for thousands of years.

I type so fast I can actually capitalize stuff without consciously thinking about it btw.

If you haven't seen that happen at least several times you don't read the fucking board.

most likely

Won't it be nice having all these Jews who previously worked against the People to actually start working for the People? MAGA

The user is right, you're a bunch of paranoid clown. You chimped out over mattis, chimped out over linda mcmahn, chimped out over that old asian chick, chimped out over carson, chimped out over pence. You played your hand. You will shill against every decision. If hitler gets reincarnated and Trump brings him in, you will chimp out over him to.

There's bad Jews like Soros, and other Jews I'm not going to be autistic about. Jews do tend to network together a lot and push progressive cultural Marxist bullshit, but I'm not an autist, so I don't live in a black and white universe where you do.

sage

Maybe provide some, then.

obviously i read the board if i say you try to blend in by posting unrelating things about board culture in a thread littered with shills. there was no reason to post about smug anime girls and people getting triggered beyond an attempt on your part to legitimize yourself as being organically from here.

I'm definitely not very happy about this, but people mainly voted for him because of immigration. I hope Trump realises that if he betrays his base on the wall and deportations, he end up becoming a one-term president.

Get the fuck out. We don’t want you.

have you looked at any of the goon controlled boards on Holla Forums and how they keep trying to push "reddipol" as a meme?

And reported.

good try, i chimp out over jews and i did think it was ironic that some yellow gook bitch got head of transportation.

Give it time user, if he plans to reward the demographic that elected him, i suspect hell do it through policy.

You know saying nice things about white people would blow up in his face as much as he does, but i understand your anxiety.

i just don't get it, I have hopes on Trump but not blind trust, if he is the real deal or not we will only know when he takes office. i all for researching his picks and exposing their (((ties))) and risks but every single thread becomes SHILL FOR vs SHILL AGAINST wars based on pure childish temper tantrums on both sides and any real discussing is lost. it same shit as reddit, tumblr, twitter or kikebook.

I will reserve judgement until he gets into office but once he does, and if he doesn't deport illegals en masse I will despise him.

Trump will either be our greatest savior, our our worst traitor. Because, if he cucks into an "edgy cuckservative" then that will be a disaster. He will be the greatest pressure release valve ever created by the jews, since even if Trump goes back on his campaign promises there will still be a good deal of Trump cultists who will forgive everything he does because he "le triggers sjws dxDDD" . Meanwhile Trump sits with that stupid grin on his face while his family becomes jewish and america becomes brazil demographically.

I already did.

Keep your allies close, keep your adversaries that much closer.

No you didn't get my point. You called me an outsider because I'm not willing to throw Trump under the bus over Jews. My point was some of the people who want Holla Forums to be all genocide all the time aren't fucking from chans or they wouldn't derail every single thread in which someone posts a smug anime girl.

No, your scope of understanding is just obviously limited. I don't actually hate every single jew, but if you don't see that the core of Judaism is, yes, black and white evil, that as an entity has done nothing but harm for all its history, then either you have not studied them enough or you're unable to put it all together.

Okay. And that’s anti-Trump how? And you seriously fucking think we’ll believe you if you say that you were “attacked” for “not supporting Trump” by saying that? Fuck off.

Ok I think I've figured this out, somewhat at least. This son of a bitch might be a jew, but he's apparently aggressive, tough, and arrogant, a more in your face kind of guy as opposed to the typical sniveling plotting kike. He seems like a "money above all else" kind of kike with no ideology, almost like Carl Icahn, so this may actually make some sense. Trump values toughness and aggression so He probably sees him as one of his "nasty guys" that will get things done. Remember, Trump's a businessman, he wants results from whoever he thinks he'll get them from.

This is insane.

post one example of an user meme'ing gassing the kikes and then getting triggered by a smug anime

oh no some kike is going to report me :(

Such shlomo

Why do you figure I give a fuck what you believe?
There's truth, out there.

You don't belong here.

You're criticizing him based on a false premise. Trump was always pro-Jew, and the natsoc Trump was a fucking meme. It's like you people have no critical thinking skills. So being disappointed by this kind of indicates you're insane and take everything you read here at face value.

kill yourself. and what writing style? quote what i said that makes me shlomo.

wow, Holla Forums got rused and Trump is going full kike mode

It's as bullshit as the "chinese are super smart" meme. Chinks are good at math and science because it's all they have and they're naturally schizoid so they can't do anything that requires creative thought or emotion. Jews are good at jewing people because of millennia of talmud and inbreeding.

Why do you think an image of a senile man overlaid with outrageous hyperbole constitutes truth?

This. At least they aren't getting their preferred people. Like Munchkin has to be wayyyy down the list of GS associates their board wants to see in the administration.

Upvoted fellow redditor

Fuck off.

When, exactly, did the Third Reich "go after the kikes"?

filtered, see you kike!

Is this the new angle you've been instructed to push?

I'm not a libertarian but.. *sigh*

That's not an argument.

Germany had a deportation program and was trying to get rid of non-citizens like jews and gypsies who had no right to be in the country. Then a war started and a some few tens of thousands of these people they were deporting died in interment camps due to starvation and disease caused by lack of supplies due to heavy allied bombing.

To be absolutely fair, they did run slave camps in the east for the Wunderwaffen programs.

what the fuck is wrong with you morons? He didn't even make an accusation, he just asked why Trump was putting a bunch of oven-dodgers on his team.

the person that hasn't completely devolved into dicksucking will probably realize the fuhrer trump never existed to begin with, it was a meme that the gullible took seriously. Of course many of the people who sit around gobbling cock all day and proclaiming anything trump does is dimensional chess are people who came by because of the election.

Does this mean trump is a bad pick? No. Trump is by and large the best president we could have at this point in time. Don't act like he's above critical thinking and discussion, you should never put blind faith in anyone especially those in power.

and this is an example of someone who clearly isn't fucking from here.

This exactly the type of shit i'm talking about there is no discussion, it's either:

Both Shills, no logic, no discussion, no nothing. just two children screaming SHILL at each other over and over again.

To be fair most people in the east were serfs in all but name to their own countries anyway.

Hmmmm…. no sir I don't like it!

The argument encapsulated in those pics is that the core of Judaism is a destructive form of supremacist thinking from which all their culture branches out from. And if you study the jew through the ages, you'll find nothing but suffering, murder, and mayhem in his wake as he attempts to create his tikkun olam in the world.

You're obviously an insufferable newfag or just a plain old kike shill.

sage

smug wojak is an abomination please stop

sage

That's it, get the fuck out.

And reported for kikelover.

I don't spend a lot of time studying dusty old tomes and trying to adapt my Weltanschauung around the Bhagavad Gita, the Talmud, the Bible, Mein Kampf or the Koran. I guess this is to my detriment, even if I do enjoy reading?

So then you're from reddit. Cause you clearly, Clearly, aren't from around here.

God forbid a Jew has to work for his bread.

He says, after jerking off to trump appointing Mattis as secretary of defense

You aren't a *channer fellow skinhead alt-righteroo?

I can't tell if you're arguing because your ego got hurt or you seriously don't understand how much of these historical repetitions of events keep playing out. Just because it's almost 2017 doesn't change that Jews are STILL behaving subversively as they always have and always will until the inevitable exile that has happened over 100 times now.

This is a fair observation. Opting for optimism, he will apply the same discipline to the bean counters and war profiteers as the marines are subjected to.

It most definitely is to your detriment if you want to truly understand your enemy, its roots, its evolution, what it's done, what it is capable of doing, and what it believes. It's your business if you want to focus on only the modern era, but then you're almost like a man with one eye since you don't have the full picture, and don't fully comprehend what you're dealing with.

the exact same thing every other politician does

almost as infiltrated as others, but way better than current

i knew it was a bad sign when that faggot started being more active

Every Saturday when they go to synagogue, they network more efficiently than you would think. They are not talking about how to help Aryan people and fix countries at those meetings either you naive lamb.

Why do you think no jews died on 9/11, or no synagogue has been burned down, ISIS has never attacked Israel or any jew, no banker jew assassinated, no pedophile kike children sex rings destroyed?

As long as he deports the mudslimes and spics and builds the wall, I will not be butthurt

Because Muslims actually love kikes (other than Palestinians which are butthurt over being genocided) and islam is the dog of Judaism?

didn't really catch that guy's good side in pic 1

If you name the Trump nominating Goldman Sachs Jews to positions in the government you're a kike.

This, after all it was the jews that gave Christian Jerusalem to the original islamics.

LE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT FELLOW TOTALLY NOT Holla Forums SHILLS?

– Miriam Faine, editor of Australian Jewish Democrat.

– Earl Raab. Writer, previously Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council.

– Ben Wattenberg

– Charles Silberman

– Göran Rosenberg

The Jewish Stake in America’s Changing Demography

“It is simply astounding to contemplate the recent historical rise in Mexican immigration. In 1970, there were fewer than 800,000 Mexican immigrants; 30 years later the number is approaching 9 million, a 10-fold increase in one generation….

The Jewish community is thus in a position where it will be able to DIVIDE AND CONQUER [Note: “DIVIDE AND CONQUER”] and enter into selective coalitions that support OUR [organised Jewry’s] AGENDAS.” – Dr. Stephen Steinlight, Senior Policy Analyst at the Center for Immigration Studies and former National Affairs Director at the American Jewish Committee (AJC)

there's many more examples of this, anyone who thinks this is fringe or something in the past is bluepilled beyond belief, never trust a kike

Beautiful Jewish-American advisors. Know your place, goy.

This is the g-d emperor's Holla Forums now.

they are related, both ashkenazi kikes and arab turks share turkic blood. Watch this shit the Rabbi refers to the muslim rapefugees as "brothers" to destroy "old Europe". Fucking disgusting mongrel kikes.

This is the cancer that is killing the board. If you can't handle other poster then go back to reddit.

don't forget 9/11 was CIA/Mossad/Saudi Arabia, all these kikes/muzz and cucks are in on it together. Hooten Plan, Kalergi Plan, PNAC, Council of 300, Rome Club, [email protected]/* */,Trilateral Comission, IMF, FED, CIA, DOJ, World Bank, Monsanto/Bayer, etc.

This is a board of peace.

You've already outed yourself cuckchanner just bite a bullet already.

I was hoping for Mattis on SCOTUS, btw. A man can dream.

He was involved from the start running Trump's campaign.

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#6343d2ae2f50

For what fucking purpose, dipshit? He has no legal experience.

sounds rational to me

Can't tell if anti-trump shill false flagging as a Trump supporter or actual newtard, either way, there's no room here for those who don't recognize the jew as the number one enemy of civilization.

1. Scroll to the top.
2. Read the board's tagline.
3. Kill yourself.

Can't have an administration without at least 6,000,000 "former" Goldman Sachs employees.

>The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.
Trump consumes the "jews are good at math" meme. What else is new? He's still building a wall, and refusing refugees. Are you going to gloat about how the media was wrong of him being LITERALLY HITLER, or something?

#ImWithHer now.

TOP JEJ
Holla Forums BTFO

Confirmed Holla Forums raid

reality, in MY safe space?

Traditionally, not everyone on Holla Forums has the fucking same opinion, stupid. Holla Forums stands for politically incorrect.

Who should I have voted for?

Vote from the jewftops goy, grab a gun and become a martyr for Hitler, inshallah.

Trump is Hitler was an oppositional meme.

How dumb do you have to be to internalize oppositional memes?

Trump.

This place used to be a NatSoc board, and now its filled with r/donald redditors.

so sad

really makes you ponder

Gas yourself you thai chinkboi, nobody likes your shitty cartoons you shill.

see

We are still deliberating the means by which labor can be used as a measure of value. Stick around, this might take a few years.

I was in that thread, do you people HONESTLY believe Trump was running a shill operation from the day he announced he was running?

I think these bad choices are the result of Pence.
He is the current Transitionary team leader.
I think Trump personally asked for people like Ban on, Mattis, Sessions, and Carson. But the others seem uniquely Neo-con I think Pence is subverting Trump.
Do we have evidence of Pence being a Neo-con before Trump entered the race?

if you exist in a safe space you lose touch with reality, see all the hillary supporters that thought Trump only had a 1% chance of winning.

That's not on the ballot.

Why is that, I wonder?

People had no problem with it during 2014

The ballot is written with the blood of the bourgeois on the slate of your nation comrade!

This isn't cuckchan, get gassed you fucking retard.

I don't think Holla Forums is retarded enough to react that defensively about the candidate whose campaign manager helped Lucky Larry privatize the WTC in 2001.

Oh goony boy

What safe space? We're reading the news here. Are we not?

What?

Doesn't change the fact that it is, and the sister site 2ch is japanese. when hotwheels owned this site he was a weeb.

reddit is more suited for you

Checked

But, if you really think Jew bankers control the world economy, and considering positions filled by Jew bankers it seems that way, what did you expect any president to crowd them out when elected? Wouldn't they just crash the economy to make him look bad? And before he's even officially sworn in, giving electors more ammo to steal it from Trump to 'save the economy'?

America's fortunes are for better or worse (mostly worse) intertwined with the globalist project. And America can't stand on its own without a lot of suffering until it unwinds globalism.

Now if the economy crashes, guess who gets to shoulder the blame: Goldman Sachs alum.

Ultimately, there will be three moments of truth for Trump: Who does he pick to replace Yellen, who does he pick to replace Scalia, and does Trump regime change/occupy Iran for Israel?

If any of those three picks don't go our way, then we ensure Republicans lose 2018 and Trump doesn't get reelected in 2020.

its because the media actually is the mafia
the jewish mafia

have you tried making your "hopes" a bit less racist/retarded?

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1508/25/ebo.01.html

from august 2015

He's a Zionist pawn. Prepare for war in Iran.

first post is always a shill

Just fyi, kikes are not immune to being kiked by other kikes.

dont get triggered

Holla Forums raid confirmed

it's called 4d maga

kys kennediposter piece of whore shit

where do you thing you are?

Given two awful options

The board who supported a candidate who unironically had Michael Glassner as his campaign manager, we're already bizzaro Holla Forums.

he's not betraying me, I voted for him because most of my family is immigrant… some from Germany, Salvador, Ecuador, Italy, UK, and near Indonesia.

I'm very certain I understood what he meant in his immigration speeches.

Michael Glassner was there so trump could get info on the 9/11 shit he want to reinvestigate. Everyone who is being critical has a right, but they are seriously jumping the gun just because he put a kike in a cabinet position that literally does nothing, for various reasons that aren't against our interests.

why? they are adults, they can handle things in both a confidential and presidential manner

>sources close to Cohn told NBC News.

And we're supposed to jump to the conclusion that it's official? I'll wait until it's officially announced on www.greatagain.gov

He's already disappointed warmongers by stating he's for world peace. What's with the sudden change in your angle, shill?

To have the kikes help us get out from under 19 trillion in debt. 2/3 of Americans are financially illiterate so it makes some sense as long as he doesn't give the kikes any ear time when it comes to foreign policy

fuck off back to cuckpol you stinky beaner, that's where you go for civic nationalism(multiculturalism)

Speculation or is that you Eric?

Oh great. It's another lugenpresse spin.

Report the thread, until credit is properly given.

oh shut up, get out of here

I don't care if he doubles immigration or other unimportant matters, I would fight for the God Emperor… specially if he grants citizenship (or at least some sort of residency) to my family.

Underrated post. I laughed.

That sounds like a shit deal for your country.

Absolutely damning.

When it's official, like Munchkin being picked, what's going to be your spin?

I'm actually anglo, but my cousin is a "beanner"

Like I said, I hope he and my other family members can be given a Trump visa to at least reside in the USA.

Trump's a CivNat.

How?

I want my family to all live inside this country, what's wrong with that?

Already told you. Trump from the beginning has liked for jews to count his shekels, rather than niggers. Unsurprising that he'd pick kikes for his financial admin, since he's stated before that he just lords over his finances, anyway.

Wall's being built, and refugees are going. What's your point? You think Holla Forums's stopping, because he won?

Pretty much this, that's how the adult world operates. Many wrong conspiracies (proven wrong) have been due to people thinking there was a master plan when in reality most people understand that the future can only be built by working together… and better yet if we understand each other.

so? doesn't mean I have to be

What is "this" country? Wherever you find yourself? There's nothing wrong with pursuing your own interest, but what would ol'Pablo think, when he sees his kids and their friends giving up on their country? I guess it doesn't matter, he's old anyway..

If you’re not white, we don’t want you.

What his kike masters tell him to do.

we passed that line a few years ago, most people here are white trash so they don't have the capability to notice it, or because they are not affected.

Can you imagine if Trump (which he won't do, trust me) decided to crack down on white nationalist extremism? The white trash would immediately say , "what the nazis did was wrong #NoConcentrationCamps" OR "We need diversity to protect us from this sort of targeted policies"

That you should stop chimping out over every single staff pick like its life or death. after following trump for almost a year i will give some breathing room to see if he follows through. So relax, get some sunlight, and see what happens.

I'm white and I want my latino, asian and white families to come. If I had an African cousin I was cool with, I would also want him to get a trump visa.

It is, though.

Thank you for your opinion.

Yeah, you’re not going to get your genetic aberrations in here.

Sounds like you come from a bad family. Maybe you should leave the USA and go be with your mud race kin.

Of course, but that won't change him, or the country.

He only represents what most want, since he's a populist. You must spread the memes, so he can reflect the masses.

I agree, not all Jews are bad, I'm just more wary of Government Sachs.

The cabinet is a reflection of intentions. There's no chimping out here, he supposedly appointed who he appointed. That's all there is.

WTF I LOVE LARPING NOW

He councils and directs, nationally and economically.

Okay, let's fucking talk faggot, he appointed some Jew who worked at Goldman-Sachs to be economics council director. I have acknowledged your criticism.

Now what?

Why does he keep appointing billionaires and Walstreet executives to his cabinet?

delusional

Yes

Thats a bullshit lie

or maybe you should get out from our nation

that meme was meant to be for the lulz, not to be taken seriously by autists who don't even have a college degree.

To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim Eduth, A Psalm of Asaph. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubim, shine forth.

Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us.

Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?

Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure.

Thou makest us a strife to our neighbors: and our enemies laugh among themselves

Yeah, Trump loves kikes. This was always well known. Just as long as he builds the wall I don't care if it's otherwise business as usual. Immigration is the top concern, and muh taxes or whatever are always secondary.

is zog even real?

Look at trump, he's successful and is making america great again, all we need is the trump visa and he's God Emperor in my book.

I'm not arguing against some people doing shitty things behind close doors, but the adult world is for the most part different. Trump comes from the best stock America has to offer and he's pretty inclusive.

What else is just a meme according to you? Is the planet a sphere or is that also just a meme?

>reddit spacing
>>>/oven/

Even if Mexico pays for the wall, you do know the wall will later be taken down?

The US will have to pay the bill to take it down and that's just extra spending for my nation.

it's like almost 2017 and trump got elected, you have to move in with the times :^)

ok, I'll stop just for you… senpai u////u

So true.

I don't care at all about spending or the economy. It is almost entirely irrelevant. In fact, a bad economy is much better for us than good economy.

nice kennedi trips, are you from /kennedi/?

Anyways, you guys are making up too many conspiracy theories against Trump. He's not going to live up to the fantasies of white trash, but he'll make America great again. I have one of my buddies who will be working in the immigration group of the committee. Sadly it doesn't seem like Trump visas will be handed out any time soon, but I hope it will be within the first year of his administration.

Another friend who works on ICE kinda refuses to do his work against non-violent immigrants, so it's a win for my friends who are NEET nationalists.

Hey, I have an uncle in Italy and it's been hard getting him to come to the US… immigration restrictions became under Obama, otherwise my family in Salvador would all be here, lol.

Any advice for someone on Italy to settle here as soon as possible? My uncle had to sell his land in hopes to get ready, but the visa part is taking forever.

Yes, OUR!
If you don't love the nation, leave it!

Many of my family came from Europe and assimilated here. Most of them were told "hurr durr durr, NOT WHITE" and treated as such! Now it's happening to Latinos, Asians, and other peoples… which is unfair.

Just because all your family can trace their "lineage" to a vagabond in a swamp, doesn't mean it's your country if you have done nothing to make it great. My family from Ecuador would do more for this nation and your inbred family ever could.

wasn't this the reason we came to 8ch? X3

youre getting the fuck out of america spic.

I thought I said I was anglo… faggot

Just because your family has lived all their lives in a swamp doesn't mean most families have stayed in the same place. You need to travel the world and live in the place that works best for you (climate, arable land, freedom, etc).

Many of my family fled Europe and came here over 100 years ago. We simply want the same from our other families.

I traveled across an ocean and I joined a great sea of peoples, nowhere could I find a home there. My sweat I made unto their toil.

More welcome are they in my country than I am in theirs.

What do you mean? Let me guess you're a tinfoil fag who has NEVER been inside the real state industry.

I bet you don't even know about the housing cycle (which includes rent properties).

That's exactly how many Europeans/Latinos/Asians/Africans/etc feel when coming to the US…

but do you you steal?

at least ttip or whatever merrilard thing there was is gone. But still. Trump is like 50% bad, 50% good.

Shillary was barely like 10% good though. Still feels like we may have been played, and some menial issues in real life that can be easily flipped, were given to us but the actual value, to that of our internet anonymity and online freedoms may be taken.

We need them p2p websites already.

too fucking bad, it ceases to be what it is when we invite the entire fucking world here

we didn't got him where he is, he earn it by himself… this is why I like trump

also, link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=z6pM3jWKVxM

Trumpcucks are always yelling about things like "you lost the election" everytime you say something bad about Trump. But what their retarded minds that are only able to consist in a binary type world fail to realize is that if you a person didn't support either candidate there is no way to lose. If Hillary would've have won it would have made for delicious salt from their Trumpcuck eyes, and Trump winning, well, you're looking at the benefits of what Trump winning looks like.

This is why I was excited about a Trump in November. I knew that without a shadow of a doubt this piece of shit was conning every last one of those faggots and once he got into office he was going to start doing exactly what he's doing right now. You supported a kike puppet, the actions we are seeing before he even actually gets into office(his choices for cabinet positions) are all the proof any non retarded person would need to see just how pro-establishment this piece of trash is. Remember how back when the elections were going on and one of the big issues you guys like to push against Hillary was her Goldman Sachs connections? LOL. How are you niggers possibly justifying Cohn's and Mnuchin's appointment right now? Two MASSIVE, MASSIVE Goldman Sachs kikes(literal kikes by the way) appointed to extremely high level cabinet positions, and one Rothschilds Inc employee as well. How stupid do you niggers have to be to not be able to admit to yourselves that you got played right now? I'm laughing as I type this.

Wrong.

WE elected a representative, he is NOTHING without us, or do you think he'd have been voted in by himself?

they're a bunch of advisors so basically nothing. Shills will still concern troll.

It also ceases to to be so when you inflict your world everywhere.

You are so bluepilled it's funny.

It was always Trump vs everybody, if you would have voted for Hillary, he would still have won!

Anyone has that pic where Trump is fighting everybody by himself. It has a caption where it says something along the lines of "It's everyone versus me, because otherwise it wouldn't be fair!"

Wrong.

He's pretty much right. America is a shit hole for traitors. Everyone living here is descendants of traitors who betrayed their nations for the chance to make shekels. It is why the usa is so Jewish, because all the people here are descended from rootless vagabonds, just like the kikes are.

He can choose who ever he wants but if he so much as back's out of his policies then we drop him and we drop him hard.

my comment (>>8482250 ) was meant for

You have to go back.

No.

My family has been here for over 100 years, lol

Goldman Sachs fucking runs the world, if you believe that this GS guy has America's interest over his own zionist ones then you are delusional.

why are you effort posting like i give a fuck? at any moment, i could give it one last fap then head out to RWDS. most of you poisoned your souls this election thinking it would all turn out ok. feels great to be truly free from hope.

Can a righteous man stand by this, aside from original sin?

I voted for him because, unlike Hillary, he seems like the man who will fix the migration status of many immigrants… I could be wrong, though I hope I'm not.

I don't really like Obama, but DACA was good; these 6 years I've been able to be with my family from Germany because of it.

wrong. its called manifest destiny you cuck faggot.

Or is this a matter of careful reading, the intention of the word?

THIS!

I actually told the same thing to most of my family. My cousins from Salvador are historyfags, so they understood what I meant when I told them that. It was kinda jokingly, but they got it, it's their manifest destiny to join us here.

You have to go back to the white trash infested swamp

LOL

Just filter the guy already.

REMINDER
Trump so far had no qualms firing even close ally once they outlived their usefulness or fucked up, be it Corey, that advisor that talked about the PedoFiles too early, etc. the onlydifference between a friend or a foe he boot off the plane is the parachute size.

So even appointing a kike still mean they need to do their fucking Job and be loyal, Cause its a long way down when the Don decide to fuck you up Macy's style

Tinfoil? Because Goldman Sachs didn't get fined for over 5 billion dollars by the DOJ as a result of their bullshit in 2008 where they misrepresented the risk associated with mortgage backed securities they knew were attached to shit-tier mortgages likely to fail?

Still, nice attempt at pulling an argument from authority logical fallacy, Mr real estate expert.

Who, me?

No, the guy you were going back and forth with. But upon further review, I'm going to go ahead and filter you, too.

This would be a most uncouth and injurious course of action.

oh no, that was fucked up.

I thought you were one of those people that say Trump/GS/etc in the real estate industry CAUSED the crash. Usually those people don't know about US's attempt to do something about the cycle…

No. Statistics show that indeed, most jews are bad, and you should judge races by majority. I'm not saying it's a good thing Trump believes this, but nobody's perfect. What matters is that he holds them by the nose like how he does in his business model.

Trump's effectively going to be doing their jobs for him, if they fuck around enough, which they probably will.

what stats?

Trump is the only stat I need on the jews, and they are the source to having strong economy and values. Just looking at his family is evidence enough of this.

HAHAHA

The golden mean of not too much or too little rule of law being completely beyond the domain of your experience.

Hiring the most competent people?

You sound redpilled, the race thing was always a meme, I never took it seriously. I'm glad to be on Trump's side on this issue.

Wouldn't Trump's business model leave him open to be the one being grabbed by the nose? He has to go into large amounts of debt to get his projects financed, then he can't really sell the buildings because he needs the rent/mortgages to keep rolling in to pay down the debt, and his secondary business of licensing his brand onto third party projects wouldn't hold the appeal if he didn't own all of the great properties that he does.

So he's in a position where his actual liquid assets would be way off from what his on-paper net worth would be.

I hope he does give visas for immigrants within his 1st year though, doubtful, but my family really needs it. Like I said, my uncle in Italy already sold his lands and is trying to come here.

Indeed, Schopenhauer's thinking would have been far more concentrated with a proud black womyn at his side telling him what's what.

He even might have had a famalam, if you know what I conceptulam.

whatever rocks his boat

Which one is the Talmudic Jew that Pres Trump said he is going to put in charge of China? Can't remember since he was talking about him mostly during the primary. Well, not like Holla Forums didn't already know about this sort of thing happening…

He likes people with yamulkes counting his change, so of course he'd hire big jews for the big picture. Other than that, most of his other pics are particularly benign.

Carl Icahn.

I'll wait until it's official before coming to any conclusions. What I will say though is that we have to be prepared for the possibility that Trump is a traitor. Lets wait and see how many of his campaign promises he renegs on.

Not to be too much of a pessimist but I'm willing to bet he'll backtrack on almost everything except the wall. And that wall will be little more than a cheap concrete barrier that remains barely patrolled. A token to keep us pacified for the next couple of decades while they finish us off.

I hope I'm wrong.

You do realize the entire need for the wall and our demographic issues are rooted in economics right? If he builds a wall but stays in bed with these traitors that wall won't effect fucking anything. It will be a piece of token propaganda to keep us on his side.

When did the motherfuckers bleeding the country and our people dry become "the most competent people"? By your rationale we all should have voted for Hillary.

reported

I follow the God Emperor, you should to.

Stick around, and see their names float up in all the filth.

Bravado is his key, and nobody can take him by the nose, when he's the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world known to man. When he spreads his wings, they go far.

That's why Obama's doing everything he can to sabotoge the country, before he jumps the seat. Just look at how he gave some islands in the pacific away to the nips, recently.

What can we say? It's a bit of a hot button issue.

good

You mean a "told you so" discussion. Nothing but immaturity here. No seriousness, and this shit isn't even confirmed by the man himself. Absolutely gutless.

The definition of a cult of personality.

(((Pure coincidence)))

HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL VICTORY

You honestly want to turn this board into the abyss of auditors?

Just like Obama is?

He's responsible for fuck all. Not once in my life have I cared who the Secretary of Labor was, and I'm not about to start now.

ok, what have you done that can even be compared to Trump?

He made 1 million into 1 billion, and then become president of the USA. He was the Chad/Jamal of real life and found life pleasurable. What have you done? You're just an angry fag who have done nothing of what he has.

Yup, I had a thread about rewriting fascist literature to fit a modern audience, it was deleted pretty quickly. This was a few months ago though. I remember there was evidence of people linking here on Reddit, also news articles kept putting direct links to here as "the home of the alt-right" and other stupid bullshit like that. Im thinking that I should check out iron march, I can't stand forums though.

was meant for

Op who would be a better choice?

What does this even mean? What does it have to do with how vulnerable Trump may or may not be to liquidity and debt load?
Unless he's fronting for people he owes money to.
Obama accomplished basically nothing. He's done nothing but exploit cancers that were already present. His foreign policy was virtually indistinguishable from George W. Bush's with the possible exception his asshole was ever-so-slightly less receptive to Israeli cock.
I wish he would have given them Hawaii.

This is why you don't belong here. I'm here for my family and I don't let a single other thing in this world get in the way of that, no amount of money, power, or foreign bimbos could ever change that. That's the only thing that matters in this world you dumb fuck.

Look here you fucking idiot. It's not fascist.. it's facist!

You obviously can't have a fascism without facism, cause it's all about faces. Not fasces.

Did you think of that one all by yourself?

[white trash detected] :^)

Are you a chatbot or just a really retarded shill.

TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY (((THEM)))
youtube.com/watch?v=cVWY05i1OPQ

gahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaahgahahahaahahahahghgaaghhhhaahggaaghaah

Ridiculous theory. Wojacks have no power. Pence is psychologically incapable of imposing like that.

both, a r/the_donald transplant

Does r/le_ronald even exist anymore. I assumed they would die out once trump got elected.

Who should I have voted for?

I simply want my family overseas to be given a trump visa. Was shillary going to do that? I don't think so.

cccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuckcccccccuck

This is not the fucking time to shitpost.

Except Obama himself was owned, to begin with, unlike this scenario, where Trump himself is putting them under him. Such is why they're so desperate to recount and impeach him away, because he's going to be the one giving orders.

That, and Obama's a nigger. Are you seriously comparing the two beyond racial profiling?

You're not fooling anyone you fucking retard. Go back to where you came from.

So when Obongo appoints kikes he's owned but when Trump does he's putting them at his feet? This reminds me of all those Obongo supports trying to justify how the 09 troop surge was some how different then Bush

Oh no, Adolf! Even with your masterful economic plan, we are still within the national debt's grasp! Whatever shall we do? Look it up.
He barely spent a twentieth of his fortune. Where's your debt meme coming from, hippie?
Nothing good, but he certainly knows what he's doing, as the Rubot says.
Your cuckoldry is far too fucking obvious. Piss off, low-test faggot.

I don't think it's much of a question of whether Cohn is good or not at making money, it's a question of whether Trump can neuter the jew.

Trump will have to make these arrogant asses into workable geldings to have any influence over them, and on top of that try to put blinders on them at the same time to focus on their task and not trying to subvert Trump's plans.
I have no idea how he would do this, whether Trump's gelding the jews through blackmail or through threats of destroying Israel. Either that or threaten to perform another bris to really neuter them and break their jewish ties. On top of that, he has to keep them focused SOLELY on their task or they'll start meddling in places they shouldn't be.

The plan is what it always was. War with Iran on the behalf of Israel. You think Trump changes this? You people are gullible as fuck.

You're a fucking retard. Trump being against taking down Assad means he's not doing shit in Iran. Fucking kill yourself.

you really need to fuck off spic

When they're the ones funding his campaign, yes.

Last I checked, Trump hasn't any debt with Kushner or Icahn, nor has he appointed either of them to any powerful positions within his own government, and he's got next to no connections with GS, so there's no coincidences to detect, here.

This board is dead

Wow. reaching immediately to the "Hitler as an insult" card. I think we can see where this is going already, but let's continue.
His fortune isn't liquid, though. That's the point I was making. Much of it isn't even easily liquidated. They are massive buildings that would take months, if not years, to sell and he can't sell them anyway because he needs to revenue they generate.
Moving forward with PNAC?
Why wouldn't you take the opportunity to rid the United States of a far flung cancer full of shitskins and jews? Just to keep making sure the MIC is well taken care of?

It's crazy they still post here even after they won the election. They must be really spooked if they feel the need to shill this hard. Last gasp for zionism, indeed.

lurk moar
I said my family was from the UK before coming to the US.

I have family all around thw world and I wanted here, it's more of my country that yours.

Not an argument.

Read it again. Something tells me you're looking to get offended, so you can sound off.
He's not with his business, anymore. Think he's giving it to his eldest.
Proofs?
You sound like one of those "muh mayflower" faggots wanting everyone to pack off back to europe. Fuck off.

You're requesting proof that Barack Obama was carrying out the PNAC agenda?
Or cutting our losses with a useless state full of shitskins and jews – who you seem to quite fine with despite your obvious disdain for Europeans and Europe.

This is what you get for choosing the chaos candidate! #Jebmissle

to you maybe

Why are you ignoring the military application of the state and it's bases? If you want to purge the place of shitskins then just say that. To want to give up the land makes you a fool.

They're targets are the newfag, redditor Trumptards that came in because of the election. That's why they've been driving us away. They want to cut off anti-semitism at the source for a lot of people, which are imageboards like this. Drive away the old userbase and then start conditioning the new userbase to accept that not all jews are bad. Trump is their perfect vessel for this op since he's a kike puppet, in their pockets, and can easily be used to manipulate seemingly nationalist boards into supporting a candidate who was inevitably going to start appointing kikes left and right and be totally happy with being in Israel's pocket. Trump is their trojan horse. Once you realize what's going on it becomes so obvious that it's embarrassing that you didn't notice it before.

I'm not. I just don't put the same value on maintaining Judeo-American hegemony over the Pacific [and its subsequent trade routes and shipping lanes] that you seem to.
Nobody is going to do that. That's the point.

Have you been to Hawaii, before? From what I've heard, it's practically Alabama on the seas.

Not an argument.

*their

Sage for self correction faggotry.

Okay, you're right, but no one is going to give up the island either so what's the point of this argument?

Yes
So you clearly haven't been there.
It is overwhelmingly non-White.

So you don't believe America can free itself of the Jews peacefully.
Neither do you believe anyone will do so by force. Just what is your major malfunction, asshole?

Prove it.

The point was to stress that the original user I was arguing with, 74a735, was only criticizing the Obama administration because they had not been neo-con and imperialist ENOUGH. There is never an end to the amount of shitskins the zio-imperium will force upon the European peoples. It will never be enough until every trace of their blood has been used for war or mixed out.

Prove what? That I've been to Hawaii or that it's overwhelmingly non-White?

According to
Presidential contender Trump seems committed to the notion of sovereignty.

Hawaii is full of gooks, chinks, japs, and mixed natives.

fucking retard

#BlackPill

And here
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/15
TRULY A WHITE ETHNOSTATE

I can't find anything here to disagree with. Trump looks the goy front man for Fortress Americas.

The tears in here are going to be absolutely delicious when he launches wars in Syria and Iran and imports the entire 3rd world into the US as if any other ZOG politician were elected. He's just a president. Nothing is changing. Look at his face in this pic. He just got the "you're going to read the speeches we give you and play along if you want to live" brief.

Both cases, please.

Not seeing a lot of dindus.

When did I imply any of that, you dumb son of a bitch?

He's going to gather them all up in a sealed room and turn up the heat.

i can see leftists being positioned to become the "tolerated" anti-semites with cuckservatives and the new trump loyalists becoming allied with the kiked out trump administration against leftists. and then the leftists actually have some truth behind their movement (being against jews) so shit gets real and the right becomes cucked out and the left goes full communist. and of course they get btfo by the zog and rwds but now its rightwing culture to cocksuck jews forever because leftists are "the real racists against muh 6 gorillion".

(((they))) are so scared of the right wanting to gas jews they might let the universities name the jew because of muh free palestine. and of course the left and right will never agree on one thing so everybody rightwing now loves jews since leftists hate them.

but im most likely completely wrong because the leftwing golems have become so effeminate and beta that they are pretty much all useless cucks. i dont fucking know what the plan is, maybe the happening and the zog hoping they come out on top of the wasteland with a jewish ran authoritarian government aka hell worse than ancap autism. WE'VE GOT TO GAS THE KIKES!

Well, the second has already been proven. As for the first, I didn't save my plane ticket or receipt from the hotel.

When Russia, who he's already openly come to the support of after the election, is allied with them? Proofs to these claims?

What else is there to take issue with Obama for? Your claim was that he's sabotaging the country, but I'm not seeing anything different from him than the two presidents before him.

Whatever you are, it's cancer. Filtered because who has the time.

I guess China is white because there are no niggers there, time to move to the TRUE WHITE ETHNOSTATE!

So you're full of shit, as I've come to expect.

Trump's not starting a race war. What are you going to do about it? Cry?

Fuck I KNEW I shoulda voted for Hitler instead!

No one's crying. We're just wondering why you're you're still here to reinforce your narrative when it gets pointed out that Trump is actively hostile to the interests of White Americans. Why you feel the need to remain here is of great curiosity to us.

Gays, guns, and the NDAA. Also the DREAM act.

Okay, smartass. Let's transplant you to the most powerful seat in the country. What's your move to rid us of the orientals, that won't violate the constitution, and get you impeached by the neocongress?

What else did you expect?
Trump is a business man, someone who benefits from the judean currency control system.
He's not going to change the judean side of the system: Jews will still happily run your media, make your movies, control your education, decide your economy and mutilate your little dicks when you're a baby.
At best Trump is a delay on the whole thing - and that's why they are this angry.
Jews are in such a deep state of arrogance and smugness these days that they assumed their anti-goyim operation was not only incapable of failing, but also going to be quickly accepted.

Trump is a step to center-leftism, if you pull through enough you'll go full center in 10 years. But I don't think right wing is actually feasible pre-civil war. Minorities should be at or below 5% in order for it to go fully through.
An alternative could be a couple generations of state-mandated nationalist indoctrination in order to brainwash niggers into civilization and discipline, but it's going to be REALLY hard to replace gibsmedats with nationalist passion.

If anything, America still has a chance to ruin European nationalism, AGAIN.
Europe is going nationalist much faster and heavier than the US in the next decades, and the real question is: will Jewish America send you guys here again to stop our plans, telling you that you're fighting ebil nadsi monsters?
Because that's what happened the last time.
The best case scenario is that Trump stays out of European business long enough for us to eradicate leftism and then legitimize your own liberation.

But realistically, I still think war will take place. I know I'm deluding myself when I imagine peaceful resolutions. The demographic question went too far for that.

You said Hawaii was white which is a lie, that was the basis of the argument.

You can still wait for Hitler, though.

He's supportive of what they want, since he's a populist. Lot more cucks and benign types than you think, considering how much of the vote he got.

Seems like they are pretty competent at bleeding countries and people dry.
Now if you try really hard you might be able to find a connection to how those skills might help one with "economy".

No such thing. There will be no Emperor for life. It would be an anathema to the sense of justice of the American people (unfortunately including Canadians and Mexicans). Obama and Bush made expletive the branch of government garbage people so far removed from its source have hereto denounced; one that is neither congressional or federal, and one that is a blight to all of its allies, including the profitable enterprise that is Deutsche Bank! The mafia state of Russia would in current circumstance prove to be a more wholesome enterprise!

Just exploiting a cancer that was already present.
Did he really do anything here that was much different than the last 4 presidents before him? Stopped the importation of Russian rifles, I guess.
Yeah, and? I didn't see Trump campaigning on repealing it. In fact, much of his rhetoric seems to indicate he prefers STRONGER legislation in this arena.
Again, a cancer that was already here and present going back 4+ administrations before him. The same "Dreamers" Trump was recently quoted as saying he's going to "work something out with them".

You really are a dumb mother fucker.

Yeah, and I'm still arguing my point of the place being worth keeping, since giving away land is the cuck's work.

Do you want to sell Cali to Mexico as well, cuck?

Looks like the shills are going all out on this opportunity. Like they have been deprived of their ability to shill for months and suddenly have the chance.

How do you faggots still have jobs after failing to stop Trump?

my syntax is outrageous

He most certainly is NOT supportive of what White Americans actually want. You're just going to keep repeating that he is, though, until enough people believe it. It works just fine on Breitbart, so maybe you should stick to what you know and stop coming here.
I don't think his percentage of the vote was much different than Romney.

lol

Also, one thing you misunderstand is that Trump is wielding the devil's sword to commit what he wants. Construction of the wall, and repeal of Obama's acts is all feasible by using the tools set before him by the establishment, as he's said.

Yes, I most certainly would. Then promptly cut off the water and build a wall around it.

You truly believe that he has the final word? There is too much at stake for wealthy kikes here.

No I want to take all of the land up to the Tropic of Cancer and deport all the spics south of it, then build a SECOND wall at the Tropic.

Hawaii should be removed of inhabitants and turned into a national park in entirety.

I'm not defending Obama at all. I've repeatedly labeled him as a neo-con, imperialist agitator working on behalf of the PNAC agenda. What's happening in this argument is I'm attacking your reasons for attacking Obama. If there's one thing to NOT be mad at the nigger for it's his utter incompetence in pressing forward with the Judeo-American MIC's agenda. Wanting someone to do a better job than Obama at spreading Judeo-American tentacles across the planet is suspicious.

The less the United States does on the global stage, the better. It's not a rational or benevolent actor and the only people desperate to keep painting as such [it just needs some tweaking, after all] are kikes and people directly profiting off of the praetorian economy.

That's just the shit Obama did that also Bush did, meaning anyone mad at bush should be mad at Obama.

But Obama did a lot of worse shit than Bush!

Ruined half a dozen countries, created ISIS by leaving a power vacuum in Iraq, and sent our relations with Russia back to the early 90s.

Parroted feminist/SJW talking points on national television. Things like 1 in 5, 75 cents to the dollar, and hands up don't shoot were just freethoughtblog myths before Obama said it.
BLM wouldn't have gotten off the ground, and even Trudeaou likely wouldn't have been elected, if Obama didn't preach the SJW religion from the pulpit of the presidency.

Defunded NASA projects, the NIH, DARPA and other scientific agencies so he could fund retarded shit like GibsMeDat's and Muh Obamacare.

Sold the internet to the entire world, as well as creating a system by which the Presidential office controls all of the internet. Shat on our economy. Ruined our oil companies. Signed trade deals which exported our jobs.

You're fucking stupid, until you compare the two elections, and take into account the illegal votes as of recent. Mind you, all votes are equal under Trump, and he has been pushing peace and unity of the American people from the get-go, so whites are sharing their voice with other Americans.

Absolutely disgraceful. I'm glad you've no power over this country.

That's actually a rather interesting idea, right there. A bit late for that, with all the infrastructure laid down, already. It's sort of important, now.

He touched the jew wall.

Launching 200k guided missiles is really beside the point.. at this point.

A nation this rich can not allot to its citizens basic medicine, sufficiently, whether private or public? Antibiotics, antihistamines, mere palliatives enough for a person to die with dignity?

Of course he did! Have you fucking read the Project for a New American century? It's not like this is a secret.
This isn't much different than any of his immediate predecessors, with the possible exception of oil companies but I really doubt Exxon-Mobil was shedding too many tears when East Bumblefuck Shale Co. went belly up.

Oh of course we need socialized medicine.

But we can't have it until the non-whites are ALL gone. Whether deported, sterilized, killed, they've gotta go before we can help our fellow Americans.

If Trump can make the typical American benefit from our imperialism rather than top 1% kike elite, then I'd support it. If our hegemony demands that we take in millions of immigrants, have shitty trade deals, and an increasingly smaller middle class, fuck the hegemony. However, if being the global power can improve the lives of everyone then I'm all for it.

Also,

youtu.be/GCzkoS8bfDQ?t=20m40s

Oh by the way, even this is just a shortened version. It doesn't include Obama arming the Mexican Cartel and interfering with the investigation by presidential decree (like Hillarys). He basically neutered our entire judicial branch of government and a large part of the executive, this level of damage hasn't been done to America since the founding….

Nigger stop saying this. No one likes bush either you faggot, Obama simply did more of the same PLUS EVEN WORSE THINGS.

I know you're a fucking nigger because no one else argues like this.

Yes, peace and unity with the people who have been murdering us for decades with whom no peace and unity is possible. We know. We keep pointing it, and you kikes keep showing up to shill against it. We hate niggers here. If you don't, there's the door. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck circle jerking at Breitbart than pushing your kike agenda on a board with ~3k active posters on average.
Only Whites can be American. Anyone pushing sharing is by definition anti-White. There's nothing to share. It's our country.

Well, that's just fucking retarded. YOUR niggers had no choice but to be imported and henceforth contribute to or detract from your nation.

Why do I have to pay for the supposed sins of your father?

The only way the typical American will ever benefit from American imperialism is collecting disability after getting their legs blown off in the Stan-of-the-month or getting a job in a factory pumping out war machines for WWIII.

All fucking niggers must hang, your time is near.

I hold this to be untrue and I maintain an unreasonable hope that Citizens of the US will not make mincedmeal of anyone who disagrees..

ITT: Shills try to push a Bush vs. Obama narrative while tying Trump to 'Bush's side'

There are a bunch of valid criticisms of Trump but this Rep vs. Dem bullshit either newfags or PR writers.

There is a certain element of white nationalists that desire a race war, at the cost of American power and strength. They're either irrational or anti-american.

We need to set the trends for an increasingly whiter America, but to claim America must lose it's hegemony means you want China to take charge.

t. Holla Forums

Fortunately for you, he's more or less aware of the statistics, and isn't willing to put any races above each other in footing, so if you meme responsibly, you can have your white ethnostate.
Tell it to the judge.

And that's why you're supposed to vote for Hillary xD

And now the Trump shills are putting the anti-White rhetoric right in your face. I hope those of you who got duped are feeling at least a tiny pang of regret when this bankrupt kike puppet's nigger-loving history was constantly exposed on this board and shouted down.

You're right fellow skinhead, I now believe LE DRUMPF is a kike even though he hasn't spent a single day in office and nobody knows whether he will follow up on his promises or not.

leftypol faggot confirmed. KYS nigger

Yes, because his class has created them.
That's as good as signing the death warrant on White America himself.
Only on the bones of America.

reddit faggot confirmed. KYS nigger

How is that image anti-white? Are you denying white genocide being a reality?

I feel sorry for anybody on Holla Forums who actually thinks Trump is going to turn the tables in the political arena, this is comparable to the world-wide Obama craze of 2008.

I'm a single issue voter.

It's the image and the post it is attached to. Read what he wrote. We must exist with niggers and breed with them and lose more territory and continue to sink and sink and sink and sink all for this non-existent dream of hegemony that died with two failed wars against goat herders that were fought for no discernible reason at all! We just need to wait and stew and serve and trust in kike puppets to "put us on the path".

Get the fuck out of here already. Filtered.

>>>Holla Forums
Why? He's already raised it so highly from where Obama lowered it. Whites are naturally superior, and should presumably float to the top of the broth. You some kind of cuckold, of sorts?
Quit being a nu-male cuck, and man up.

Damn we should have gone with Hillary then!

It's a census projection. Quit cucking out, and calm the fuck down.

DON'T WORRY GUYS!
Trump's just playing 612497501248916416042340509723509713458347290749071245950432093757430952735097235097345907532907402396096537452674672346457362895698235529790759860978790860497069754097690780980989087675587578574385785487359876986868690750971974905690719070979047590623213742164154723646235426356235988698008597632905725092379563483285659072856898569760097230497905790729076907209723586892305923750927305967908670975049709670970923709679068967984685689679878698649285d chess

I feel so lied to. When I voted I thought Trump was actually an anti-Semite.

Oh wait.. nobody ever said that haha

Fuck! That means everyone who isn't you can read it! SHEEEIIIT!

The fuhrer never appointed the Rothschilds to his government, though.

>Implying anyone ever tried :^)

Nice understanding of our memes, shill.

Clearly irrational, there is not going to be a race war and if there is it would be very violent and result in the deaths of millions of whites. Remember the last civil war we had, victory isn't assured either.

I don't advocate miscegenation either, the ideal way to do things is to be like the jews. We need to infiltrate various institutions and push a pro-white message, and in particular reverse the trends in the image I posted.

Deport illegal immigrants
End birthright citizenship
Encourage white births by cutting middle-class taxes
Prioritize immigrants from Europe over the rest of the world

We've said it a million times, he's not a nazi or a white nationalist. He's a civic nationalist who is aware of the banks that rule the world, but will not condemn the Jews as a whole. This is the absolute best any country is going to get. Make do with what we have for now, because Trump will be good for whites around the world regardless of his position on the kikes.

This caption should be "Do you FEEL in charge?"

Millions? It's going to be hundreds of millions! Every year!

This paradigm is not only wrong, it's fucking evil. Evil! I DO NOT WANT TO MURDER RANDOM PEOPLE. This is not controversial, I hope.

It's not enough. Citizenship bestowed upon anchor babies and the children and children's children of anchor babies needs to be revoked. Retroactively. Otherwise, it's not enough. It's probably not even enough to do that.

You are fucking delusional if you think tax cuts are going to spur White birth rates. Most of the fucking middle class is non-White! It's all chinks and indians and Mexicans who've gotten a death grip on many trades all over the Southern part of the country.

Europe can't afford to lose any more people because cucks like you want to keep managing the nigger hordes lest your praetorian spoils system be threatened. We need a complete and total freeze on non-White immigration of any kind for any reason. Anything less than this and very, very soon is a death sentence for this country.

This. He is the Bismarck of the American people. Not the Hitler.

Implying nationalist kikes aren't just part of the plan to dominate the world by shadow commie kikes

Why couldn't I have supported Trump because he is the chaos candidate who brings us further into the abyss. Hilary would have maintained the status quo much more than Trump.

Implying millions of traitorous commie whites don't need to die.

Explain why this is bad. Who else to put at economy if not a guy with experience?

Trump was never gonna be the one to End the Fed. That comes later. He did tweet once about auditing them realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I doubted Trump a lot in the primaries and I was honestly not expecting him to win. With his win though, I will no longer doubt Kek's will Hopefully Donald will stay strong and stop appointing globalist kikes like Cohen and Sec. of Labor Puzdar (very worried about him).

Nice job not getting the joke, retard.

You lost.

Jews did not finance Hitler. pic related.

You do realize the smartest people go to work there right? Having a Jew be, 'national economic council director'… Kind of what you want going on. Le Jew works for us nao xD.

7/11? What is seven eleven? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF YOU RUN IT 24/7 UNLESS YOU FUCKING LUNATICS HAVE A DIFFERENT FUCKING LUNAR CYCLE WTF GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

This is what we call cancer.

This.

Oh no! This is so terrible I'm going to sit around on the internet whining like a schmuck, accomplishing absolutely nothing. He's not even President yet. I won't criticize his administration until he's had the time to actually accomplish some of his promises. Criticism at this point, especially from some lowly chan, doesn't mean shit and won't affect any decision making.

Go back to banging your head on the wall, retard.

That is why the war in Syria has completely changed in the last few months. Heh? Now im not saying that an eventual war with Syria and IRan isn't in the books. However things have changed. Still doesn't mean the eternal commie kike isn't planning their next subversion.

And he's already backpedaling, what makes you think it will get any better?

Get back to me two years into his Presidency. Your talking right now doesn't mean shit.

Actually it does mean a lot. So he is in now we won't question him? That is the thinking of a simpleton follower. From day one anyone who thought he was going to be the savior was a fool. The base must challenge him so that he doesn't roll over to the commie kikes.

You seriously need two years to figure out that maybe, just maybe he is not what people have been hoping for?

Ted Cruz's people (that includes KellyAnne Conway) largely took over a lot of the campaign and now they are taking everything they can

I live in jew york and know a few people who worked at goldman sachs. 2 kikes and one non-kike. THey didn't do anything except make investments for people. ARe you implying that everyone that worked at goldman was part of the rigging?

Although i do agree if he or sessions aren't going to press charges against clinton for the litany of crimes it is a sad day.

We're talking executives not your entry level bankers that spend their day slobbing the circumcised knobs of their dozens of bosses

Actually the funny thing about it is most of them have seen their bosses only twice the day they are hired and the day they are fired.

Large corporations are just inhuman. I wanted to try switching careers (from SE to finance or something related), looked up the first company from the Big Four (PwC) and one of the guys who worked here stated that the reward for the project he finished was given to a guy he saw for the first time.

A few years back, Goldman Sachs was dropping their executives like flies. Wasn't one of them the typical suicide by shot to the back of the head?

You know, it's not like we warned you that shit like this is a possibility…

It's pointless to post this kind of shit when there's been connected advertising on 8pol with Trump's digital media campaign. Trump is great and all, but definitely not perfect.

Let's see.
Cruz would have been nearly identical, but we wouldn't have gotten the fence.
Carson? Who knows.
Rand? Far worse sellout, I think. "For the markets."
Jeb?

I guess Jeb would have been better.

Hey leftypol. Bernie as president wouldve been so much better right?
Dumb ass

Event: Goldman Sachs Christmas party
When: 22 December
Where: Trump Tower, 20th floor
Invite: Don't worry about it, the doorman will be a goldman sachs employee

I don't care.

I just want him to hold up his promise of curbing illegal immigration.

There's a reason that "Build the Wall" was the rallying cry.

Is it just me or do i remember a point in Trumps campaign where he said he would bring in the best people and that these people were horrible or something but good at their job. can't remember what was exactly said.

I'm a European lurker that rarely post anything but i remember warning you Americans that you are being taken on the same controlled opposition ride that a lot of European countries have already.

Unless it openly denounces the jew its trash.

Adding that this was obviously the best way the election could have gone but to think that Hitler had returned in Trump is just stupid.

Trump is elected, you did what you could and it turned out for the best but its time to let go and look forward.

What about the 7th step?

God bless you. You try so hard.

Sanders is a committed zionist who has voted to approve or fund every single US foreign intervention that's taken place while he's been in Congress. There's a reason why Trump made an explicit appeal to specifically Sanders' base.

Prove it. So far he's done more to awaken Whites to their self interest than anyone. The kike puppets are the good goy LARPers who have done nothing for the past 50 years as Whites slowly slipped into more and more of a decline.

hehe, you bet.

time to find a real president.

i nominate kek. he will arrive soon anyway, and simply take over.

When Pat Buchanan was running on really changing the US guys like Donald Trump were throwing him under the bus. Stop projecting groundwork that was laid and developed by other people and propagated through the internet years before Donald stopped donating money to the Clintons onto Trump. He didn't seem to get too interested in "awakening Whites" until the Obama administration didn't seem to quite open its asshole for Israel 100%.

The only person any user should ever trust is himself. Trump was only ever a tool to be used, nothing more.

If in the coming years he's backed down on literally every promise or mantra he stated during his campaign, I hope you will have taken that statement to heart so to soften the blow. There are no heroes, only you.

if Trump fails us, he won't win 2020. He needs the nazis to win

Jesus Christ, if I were the guy in pic 1 i'd have the decency to just grant her the divorce then put a skimask over my head while I fucked whores the rest of my life. You can see in her eyes she's dead inside. I wouldn't want to inflict myself on someone like that.

That's right.
Only Hugh.

HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-09/trump-picks-goldman-president-be-chief-economic-advisor#comment-8601757

The kikes being nominated are required to dump their holdings for treasuries. Right now the USA is $20 trillion in debt. If the country becomes insolvent due to the upcoming financial meltdown, those treasuries may very well become worthless.

Trump is getting the kikes to exchange their stocks and bonds for US treasuries, and at that point they have to have buy in for the financial success of the country or else their net worths collapse. Trump has presided over a fair number of bankruptcies and come out ahead. I think he's going to do the same for the USA.

But but.. I only come to pol to shitpost about Zeee Jewws.

REDDITRUMP HUMPFY DRUMPFY DRUMPFKINS BTFO…
…FOREVER

see
smugtrumpfrog.jpg

Nice spin, nigger.

^ op is a kike :^)

Yes, op is literally a kike. I wasn't joking about that. They sow the seeds of dissention. See here, this is a chart of kikery, courtesy Edward "noosing every gook" Snowden:

Impressive argumentative ability, comrade

^ NSA agent

These fucking oven dodgers need to get Holocausted for real this time.

:^) Time to warm up the gas chambers.

LOL. You faggots can't even get the sayings right.

So, what are the alternatives to 8 Holla Forums? It's pretty obvious this board has been taken over by reddit and faggy alt-righters who are blue pilled as all fuck especially on the JQ.

In order for a pesticide like Zyklon B to be effective, it requires an actively heated environment to activate. A cool environment will not work.

kike, see:

NEW
EWE
WEW

8ch.pl / leftypol

fuck off there, don't forget to never come back.

You are the cancer that is killing this board and you have the audacity to tell other people to leave?

Well that's kind of what cancer does as it spreads, especially this liberalized cancer that is the normalfags from other sites.

Trips demand it.

This tbh.

This is true. He was just the start

Yep. And we're getting our damn wall! AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT in blood

Ok we need to settle some things reddit:
Did the holocaust happen?
Did Hitler do anything wrong?
Let us see who are the real shills now.

Checked.
As for this thread as a whole, its notable that as hard as the alphabet tries to d&c, they still can't learn from ctr's mistakes. These raids may be annoying, but at least they will train the legitimate newfags on how to spot a shill from 200 posts away.

There's a reverse situation in Aus. The guy puts on a brave face.

Some of the details of what the Kushners have been up to:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/trumps-son-in-law-bankrolls-extremist-zionists/

They divorced within a year. The guy's dead now, opiates and alcohol did him in.His entire story is just soul crushing and makes me want to vomit. The world will never pay the debt that that Marine is owed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

He is just playing 4D chess, you silly goy.

Fallout fan with a ghoul fetish.

See this is the kind of thing that makes normies anti-semites and people like want to shoot up a synagogue. Everytime I start to forget my hate, something like this comes up.

>America First

OMG why can't he crush the election AND pick only supergenius 1488 thuleans?!!

Shill harder you disgusting kike. Or, you could get a real job at your uncle's law firm. Or, you could gas yourself.

Are you a Project Alamo shill or just dumb as shit?

What Trump did here was not to keep his adversaries much closer - HE JUST TOOK THEM TO HIS HOUSE AND GAVE THEM THE KEYS TO HIS CAR AND BANK NUMBER.

A single Goldman fuck is too many. This revolving door bullshit has to stop. At this point they're probably more powerful than the US gov.

Whites would dominate in a race war in the US. More guns, they live in rural areas, many of them shoot and hunt regularly, etc. Nonwhites primarily live in cities which would collapse and eat themselves alive in a matter of days when the grocery stores ran dry and water stopped coming out of the tap.

Too bad it will never happen.