en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æthelflæd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_in_New_York_City#1950s
flickr.com/photos/origami-artist-galen/
origami.gr.jp/~hojyo/
archive.is/FlW1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Gulag1.pdf
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/WALENDYsolje-Russia-and-the-Jews.pdf
archive.org/details/collectionofrepo00grea
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf
youtu.be/MIN7gP8hzpc
youtu.be/Gl9vyaeGd4E
youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo
youtu.be/p6ecoB50PyI
youtu.be/9MEvGbTrwvo
youtu.be/sDGWr8kMBk8
youtu.be/d41tCnDSZV0
youtu.be/Qb2mBfwHcmc
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY
youtu.be/3NqG2lAojNQ
youtu.be/lm8U_vCxYyc
youtu.be/Le-9uWKe2dk
youtu.be/JDf2G1vyNX8
tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works
archive.is/2FS8O
kurdishquestion.com/article/3695-039-ypj-is-not-a-terrorist-organisation-039-says-former-ypj-fighter-detained-in-denmark
youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/louisiana-s-foster-campbell-democrats-last-hope-pick-senate-seat-n693226
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/exclusive-churches-warned-deceptive-cult-linked-south-korea/
archive.fo/mFSXo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About time.

Based rooftop koreans

She was but a puppet.

How nice, it only took them how many weeks and how many hundreds of thousands of protestors.

Wew

That is the sad part. The people will need to continue to press the issue. The fact is, a dangerous cult that is comparable to a terrorist group took control of the government. Who is to say they won't continue to take control of other things. They need to purge those people out entirely to really breath easy.

Now that feminist cult Daughters of Megalia needs to be criminally prosecuted.

Resson rearned.

And after this fiasco, last

Those who really pull the strings just wanted someone else in charge. South Korea is controlled by a few families and everybody else is a poor peasant.

First and last female president

Daily reminder that all women are part of the succession of witches and can be Miang'd at any time.

Was there ever a good female leader outside some european queens?

Kek is with us.

Agreed.

Maybe some small african or indian tribes I guess. Female leaders are more trouble than they're worth. Consider the war of spanish succession.

Fuck, *austrian succession

(checked)
Jean D'Arc and Boadicea come to mind, zero female presidents do.

Is there any Gookanon reporting on what's happening?

Are the 8 goddesess being closed in on or is Park a mere sacrifice?

Those were very special cases, too.

Did they ever find out if that ferry sinking with all those high school kids was some kind of sacrifice or just poor Asian driving?

Obviously. Special even among women (and women leaders).

There is a active resident gookanon in the GG threads if you want to hop over to Holla Forums.

Didn't we find out that all this shit was tied to Hillary and Merkel through some (Soros-funded?) Korean elite women's univeristy/organization that was pictured awarding them? Does anyone have any relevant links to that stuff? I'm 100% sure I didn't imagine, but I can't seem to find anything about it with my Google-fu, and the original thread is long dead by now.

Wu Zetian was pretty good at ruling the country if you can get over how she was Chinese.

yeah, he was bringing this shit up months and months ago when nobody else had heard of it. today's gg thread has some posts from him. (GG threads are just 'Holla Forums politics general' now)

(Checked)
If Le Pen or Petry wins in Europe there might be.

here's there GG post where he announces the news
inb4 I fuck up the link
>>>Holla Forums11423091

upshot is that some judges still have to rule that impeachment procedure was followed correctly but it's pretty much all ogre for her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æthelflæd

meant for

yeah of that goddess cult

what the fuck happened anyway? why all the protests? i always ask this but no one answers!!!

Worst Korea is now Best Korea tbh.
:^)

Kim Jong ll should annex the rest of the nation.

Kim Jong Il is dead, you're thinking about Kim Jong Un, his son.

she killed her own baby and blamed the king in order to usurp the throne. And she was a whore

So who's next on the chopping block, Merkel?

KEK WILLS IT

simplified

Ewha women's university. That place is key-process for all women elites in Korea.
Choi's daughter was a student of that university and turns out she fraudly entered it. Her high-school graduation also turns out to be fraud and now her final education grade is middle school.

There's so many shits to update.
I attach the screencap of my 4th shitrep on Holla Forums. It wasn't posted on Holla Forums. Don't be triggered, I did not screencapped my own posts.
These are short sum up of situation after my 4th gookfatir shitrep.
It was fun ride. We won the battle but the war is far from over.
I'll make shitrep later if something significant happen.
Just don't derail this thread with unrelated muh japs or muh norks shits. In fact Park herself and the cabal behind was in paycheck from Japanese Abe regime and imperialists so if you mention any derail muh jap rising sun shit itt I will fucking find you and force you to watch boku no pico for straight 14 hours. And fucking norks are shit.

Traps are gay.

God bless you gookanon.
Any chance the new President will actually prosecute the 8 Goddesses and friends, or will Park take the fall and everything else be swept under the rug, business continues as usual?

No

what's "high sick"?

Almost every key people involved with the Choi's cabal, aka 8 Goddesses has been either prosecuted, detained, or being summoned by the prosecutors right now.
The independent probe by special prosecutors will be started soon. The prosecutors already handed all the data and evidence they collected to special prosecutors. Choi still refusing any summons for investigation or hearings unless it's legally forced. The nephew of Choi even stated at the hearings that she attended the hearing solely because her aunt ordered her to.
Park ignoring all the summonings from prosecutors and she already being prosecuted with shit loads of charges.
The new president doesn't need to prosecute her, she already been. Like bribing, breach of trust and shits.
The fact is both Park and the cabal behind her has been fallen from the grace. We already calling it "Choi-gate", not Parkgate or something.
Though the media and prosecutors trying to pass the "8 Goddess" part and appointing it as all leader Choi's fault. The name of "8 Goddess" being refined to 'Cabal' or 'The Wirepullers' at the media. The journos saying not even 10% revealed from all truth at this point. The "8 Goddess" being mentioned occasionally on the media but prosecutors thinks it's not significantly related with the current situation.

I meant mountain sickness. Sorry.

(checked)
how much worse could it get? What are people over there speculating?

what about all the middlemen and people underneath these 8 goddess people?
is anything being done to them?

I can't even imagine. Famous detective journos just telling people 'Prepare for it'.

They're being annihilated, more than the known 8 Goddess members.
All the advisors and every single Blue House personnels under Park's regime being hitting both from the media and prosecutors.
Kim Gi-chun, Woo Byeong-Woo, and other secretaries, all the fucking Park's personnels fucked their shit up. Media dug their all the dirty works like recorded phone calls that threatening business people and sportsmen and other fucking countless shits 'commonly' done by dirty politicians.
They all either charged or heavily investigated by the special prosecutors. The middlemen are being under blast more way more than "8 Goddess" members. Almost feels like they making them scapegoat.

one final thing
have we found any significant ties between these 8 goddess people and the jews?

Not yet.

Sauce plz. I can't find that shit on Korean news websites. If Amnesty really did criticized this righteous fury for 'muh woman's privacy' shit, fucking my fellow gook people will find every single Amnesty fagets and forcefully feed them with various kimchi dishes 3 meals per day.

Hatshepsut made a lot of really cool building projects and had to have something going for her to have been able to both snatch the throne as a woman and keep her son who was himself pretty cool off of it.

That whole Amnesty International thing is about a completely unrelated incident in 2014, when prime minister Hwang banned the pro-nork UPP. For some stupid reason the BBC article linked in OP decided that the banning is relevant background info on Hwang.

Lugenpresse gon' lug.

Please, 2nd-best Korea, show us that history can still move and purge these slime with extreme prejudice.

Still not tired. This is great news, the fact that these woman actually did what they did is the highest form of arrogance. At least close to it.

Asshurt brit much lmao?

Oh, I didn't even realize it was in reference to the sentence above. It seemed so irrelevant and disconnected I thought it was an entirely different train of thought.

topkek cya ms female president

If the owner of SM has been to Rothschild parties, you can bet chaebol wives have connections.

MUH SIDES

underrated post tbh.

Even we Chinese have the decency to call it plateau sickness.

ebin/10.
You sir, are top-shelf.

Praise Kek.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Jackb2293
Bored at work
23/m

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
THEY GOT HER!!! Somebody stuck her with a stake through the heart! Oh, this is so sad! Oh Remilia, I pine for you.

Worked for the Bundies.

Favorite girl in the series for me, she's so damn adorable and dte.

>>>/furry/

Just report and ignore.

I've just been converting my copies to

(1) kcc-produced MOBIs for my Kindle
(2) Imagemagick produced JPGs (after checking that I really couldn't see the difference at 95% quality)

It's come out at 3.2GB in total (I downloaded them all)

What are you using to do the lossless optimisation?

fuuuuu–

GOD

Fuck off, frog

Fuck off, wop

What a strong woman.

hah lmao. surprised its so late in thread. rolling for 'bruce', 'catlyn', or 'jenner. '

Did you say the Sewol ferry was sunk by Park to commemorate the death of a cult leader?
English source? Or am I misreading you?

Google image search or pirate movies and screenshot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_in_New_York_City#1950s

Have you looked at the stuff in concrete aisle that's in a bag ?

Imai Kota: https:[email protected]/* *//
Shuki Kato:
flickr.com/photos/origami-artist-galen/
Kaede Nakamura:
https:[email protected]/* *//
Hojyo Takashi:
origami.gr.jp/~hojyo/
Hojyos models are hit or miss, a lot of them suck but have a lot of interesting ideas and concepts behind them

How did trans activism get to the point where the word "transgender" doesn't even reflect the act of transitioning

They tell you you suck and then you debate whether to continue playing or not.

should I give more infomation?

Never had a great match unless you count those bar fights with the belfast bruiser

Hey

Not now that we have Kays Good Cooking

In all of history, has there ever been a woman leader that didn't fuck shit up?

Margaret Thatcher?

this truth seems to have gone tragically uncheckek'd

different gookposter here

The situation in Korea is actually much more dire than describes it as.

Basically, the norks have been subverting Korea since the 90s now, and pretty much everyone under the age of 30 is a fucking communist.

There is no right-wing in Korea.

The current 'right-wing' in Korea are incompetent neocohens. Their only redeeming grace is the fact that they are pro-US.

The left, well, they're just commies. The more moderate ones are raving feminazis, and the more extreme ones are actual commies, marxist-leninists, maoists, etc. They're all pro-China.

Park was an incompetent piece of shit, but this is no 'victory'. If anything, it just legitimized the actual gommies. Come next election, if shit doesn't go down soon, best/worst korea may just become communist Korea.

I don't see any way for Korea to wiggle itself outta this one. All we can do is pray for Hwang to pull a Pinochet and stop dropping commies from helicopters.

Posted this on fringe and they didn't seem to care so I'll give this to you guys. Koreans might be the chosen people of kek

Queen Elizabeth I
though arguably QE2 was stultifyingly disastrous enough to even it out.

You mean the jews. I lived in Korea for years, you're not getting North Korea style hardcore Stalinism from the next generation, you're getting Sweden style "waaah Americans are evil imperialists, LBGTQERIU LIVES MATTER" leftism. You even have entire government departments dedicated to the advancement of cultural marxism.

Well they did decide to model themselves after the kikes after all. They were even using the Talmud in Korean education, at least for a while.

She did manage to burn down Londinium and Colchester and exterminate their populace.

Well, yeah. Didn't end very well for her.

Foreignfag here. What's an "Ms"? I checked three dictionaries and none of them have this word. Halp?

Miss

A reasonably lengthy article from The Wall Street Journal on the situation. Can't verify the accuracy though. Seems to imply that leftist elements will take her place in government after new elections.

archive.is/FlW1Y

kys

You know what else helped him?
American votes.

I don't know what the fuck she was but a terrible leader she wasn't.

Most Americans would probably praise Obama if he came out and said a cult manipulated him.

Thanks for the update. I've been trying to get a handle on where things were at and parse this story for Western consumption, but pretty much got nowhere thanks to the language barrier. Here in the West this is barely being reported upon, basically the extent of it is "President impeached for corruption" and then they swiftly move on.

Does not surprise me at all that Shinzo Abe was cutting them cheques, sooner Japan loses that cryptokike the better.

Now the big question: will the entire "8 Goddesses" thing get blown open to the wider public, or are they sacrificing Park to protect themselves and the political status quo?

this is civil war tier

kill all the pedo cannibals

It's funny how they always argue from a moral standpoint. They never explain why racism is bad or even not valid.

is Pizzagate about to metamorphose into Kimchigate?

Thanks for keeping us all abreast of this, Gookanon. I'm genuinely wondering how they're going to keep this out of the Western media if it gets much bigger.

What this user - - said, this shit isn't coming from the Norks or it'd be a very different flavour of Cultural Marxism. This is basically what's happening in every Western country and has been for the last decade or more, and probably a testbed for finally cracking Japan.

Original instructions

Yes. Is in intelligent and hands out the red pills without fear.

What would Japan stand to gain from spreading cultural marxism among Korea? Abe seems fairly conservative, he's in Nippon Kaigi after all. I can understand subverting Korea in general and encouraging pro-Japan sentiment, but this stuff reeks of Jewishness than it does rand of rising sun involvement.
Please correct me if I'm wrong though, since you two know more about the goings-on between Korea and Japan than I do obviously

I still remember you from vid related
I'm so glad! I prayed to God in Christ's name that you would have a turn for the better, and you did! He truly does answer prayers, user!
I hope you repent and come to know that no good thing occurs without the blessing of God; God aided your country, user. It's biblical. God superintends all those who take up positions of authority. As God gives one a throne, so does He toss them off of it in His given time. It was His time. He blessed you. Christ has blessed South Korea. Now go be saved in Gospel truth (not Catholic!), repent of your sins and give praise and thanks to the Lord who foreknew you before He formed you in your mother's womb. Stand with Christ and no matter what comes you will never be cast down.

Shinzo Abe exists to placate Japanese nationalist sentiment while steering the country into an economic and sociopolitical state ready to accept the poz.

He is not your friend.

Improving your life?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can understand the economic side given the quantitative easing initiative a year or two ago and the insistence on pushing TPP forward despite US non-involvement. But how is he steering the sociopolitical landscape towards "accepting the poz?" Also what exactly do you mean by the poz besides general leftist Jewish subversion type stuff. Immigration?

These 14 hours might be many things, but straight ain't one of them.

fug, someone saved that

Kek wills it.

Lol, were going full circle here in the US.
*CIA comes out and say they stole the election*
*Even though we did a recount in states trump won and are actually adding votes to his win*
"We are sure they had some hand in the election but we are not able to give proof at this time."
Does this remind you of anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8

how is the weather?

Was she though? I thought the Crown has been neutered to the point of irrelevance by the time she ascended to the throne. Hard to make things right when you're nothing more than a smiling face for the country.

The brazenness of these people. Every time one gets caught, it's not "I'm sorry I messed everything up due to my massive corruption and total disregard for the well being of my people," it's, "I'm sorry I was careless and got caught."

nah ban it so we see druggies writhing in the streets without their shit, makes killing them easier

Eternal anglo and their Jew dogs are responsible for the state of Islam at the moment.

They gave power to the Saudis instead of crushing them.

When Ottomans ruled Arabia they crushed the Wahabis when they tried to gain power.

Britbongs did the opposite, and gave them power, and wahabis exported their extremisim all over the muslim world.

For Islam to have any hope of reforming Saudis must be completely destroyed.

Amen.

That's a decent joke, people have no humour

If Russia could influence US elections doesn't that just mean that Obama, Clinton and the secret services were incompetent?

Donald J. Trump

And maybe also Sargon Of Akkad

The thing about the Left - and those on the losing side, anyway, it's not strictly the left - is that they're desperate. This was a catastrophic defeat for them. They want to feel like they're 'doing something' (i.e. virtue-signalling).

Hence, throwing Daddy's money at the problem.

They have a fuckton of socks for one hand and i am talking about the cult, it will be replaced and another will be raised, more info please.

Not sure about that, but she still was a rapist, a mass murderer and was into pedo-group-incest lewd stuff. The average bastard with power, nothing new here.

Even Cleo was ok.

This, she was a fucking tard that destroyed her people, the opposite of Joan of Arc.

At least no intl memes.

She turned harem sex into a gang bang rape (literally), i am not sure if she died from stds or something like that, brits always overrate their whores.

Then who dumped that psycho whore?

Just raise a nigglet varg, this is your punishment for attacking christianity.

When you say mystery of the 7 hours what do you mean?

Implicitly my guess is that after the ferry sunk park took 7 hours to make a response to the happening which angered people, but I have no idea beyond that.

Nice reporting BBC, it was millions

Your guess is correct.

No.

A thousand thousand is a million
Technically they're right

This faggotry is even worse

Those timeframes are way too long to replace someone so obviously guilty.

If this crap was true your worthless country would become Japan's puppet again and Japan wouldn't pay you reparations for comfort women. You would behave like a good dog and wouldn't hate Japan if everything you said was true. Your shitty gov was always anti-Japanese and that's why you hate Japanese as well and I doubt you have strong right-wingers who support unity with Japanese.

Ironically not only Abe has nothing to do with your worthless country, it's you who control Japanese media or criminal activity and destroy Japanese society. Majority of Yakuza members are zainichi cockroaches. And people should not trust Abe because he's American dog, liberal party were always American dogs. US didn't want to piss off Japanese after the end of second world war and put "nationalistic" party in charge of country.

No one should trust your bullshit, makes more sense on the other hand.

all women are part of the succession of witches and can be Miang'd at any time.

crap, now everything makes sense

Still ass blasted?

Yeah, but according to you everyone is, schizophrenic user.

It's not the norks.

It's not the nips.

It's the fucking Rothschilds. Again. And if you think they aren't thoroughly embedded in Asia, you're wrong. Your PM is from the same cabal as our Merkel and Clinton. We're in the same boat.

Jews love the ottomans m8, ottoman empire was full of cryptokikes.

Calling it communism is a misnomer, really…

It's kind of a flavorless jewish control through weakening of morale. Looks a lot less like communism used to, though the goal is of course the same; jewish control.

Media in my country did the very same thing, fucking hang them all. They are all getting the same instructions

Ms. is the pronoun used for lesbians.

Samsung execs should run that country, lets be honest.

We need more info about the situation tbh. The language barrier means most anons are left in the dust in regards to asian countries.

As much info as you can user this is a great Christmas present. May God Bless you and keep your family safe.

Don't you fucking mean Keksmas? Fucking kike worshippe

This sounds retarded, but it's something I'm actually terrified of.

In english it is typically called altitude sickness.

Use your fucking head, Joan D'Arc was a figurehead. A mascot. She didn't lead shit, they only used her for morale and propaganda purposes.

All meming aside this will end terribly for regular South Koreans.

Trump + 더불어민주연합 = a ruined US/ROK relationship and South Korea under Chinese domination again

Obviously this isn't something that the average Holla Forums user really cares about but yeah.

South Koreans are about to find out that there are social problems worse than a little corruption between politicians and there are masters much harsher than Uncle ZOG.

get out

This. Weakshit Korea will continue business as usual with a different Athena-tulpa at the helm.

No idea it was him. I only heard his faggoty voice, never looked at his faggoty face.

ABSOLUTELY ANGLOPHILIC

thatcher destroyed industries across northern england and wales and they have never recovered from it. she did more harm than good

Nowhere did that post indicate anything was wrong with Christianity, just with using God as an excuse for faulty reasoning.

I swear 99% of Christians are fine but 99.99999% of the ones on Holla Forums look for reasons to get offended at the most minor shit.

There's nothing wrong with Christianity, but Catholics are not white.

It's more about getting your kid to exercise and instilling discipline than learning how to fight.

white women are mental terrorists, only white men are strong enough to withstand their psychic onslaught

lesser races just snap and kill them

Leafs might be bad, but the worst,most obnoxious, baguette-fellating frog faggots are the ones in Quebec.
Imagine California, except they never stop whining about how they should be a free country because of how unique and special they are.

Yes you would be out of line. They were mediocre parents objectively speaking but they and my siblings are rather toxic individuals. I came to the conclusion I wouldn't talk to them years ago; not trying to be edgy.

Not the dogs' faults. Physical abuse can land you in jail but words sting just as much as a fist

She was a flag bearer dumbass.

SO WHO ARE THE OTHER SEVEN GODDESSES?

You should play some Zelda games. The older ones are complete redpills on this.

pic related (cropped from )

My digits confirm that Zelda games are redpilled.

No, they're not you fucking autist. They're just shallow babby grade garbage.

Just because you got repeating digits doesn't mean shit, loser.

best korea is turning into bestest korea day by day

meanwhile, worst korea is turning into mediocre korea.

cuckrea you mean

well, from cuckrea they reverted back to worst korea if park gets impeached.

When you die, truly nothing of value will be lost. Let's just hope it's sooner rather than later, to speed up the process why don't you publicly voice your views on any American street?

She commited crimes and he said if he won he'd bring her to justice

What am i looking at?

A real human bean

How to Deal with a Communist 101

REEEEEEEEEEEE

When did someone who associates himself with the alt right ever kill a police officer? (Pro tip: it never happened)

Yes.

We should only offer money for abortions and contraceptives. The parents can dig graves themselves if they're unwilling to prudently plan a family.

This. Remember that
Koreans are the Jews of East Asia

the entire argument that "hurr they don't want to kill it but don't want to support it" is disingenuous at best. why is it someone else's responsibility to support it? we're just trying to prevent you from murdering ti, raising it is your responsibility as you opened your legs you dumb cunt.

germany repeatedly threatened to invade finland and use it as a staging ground for barbarossa if we did not cooperate. im not really sure why it isn't taught here.

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Gulag1.pdf
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/WALENDYsolje-Russia-and-the-Jews.pdf
archive.org/details/collectionofrepo00grea
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf

卐 - National (Völkisch) Socialism
vs.
International (Marxist) Socialism
—————————
youtu.be/MIN7gP8hzpc
youtu.be/Gl9vyaeGd4E
youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo
youtu.be/p6ecoB50PyI

卐 - BRITISH NATSOC
youtu.be/9MEvGbTrwvo
youtu.be/sDGWr8kMBk8
youtu.be/d41tCnDSZV0
youtu.be/Qb2mBfwHcmc
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
youtu.be/No1ZmYiKeRY
youtu.be/3NqG2lAojNQ
youtu.be/lm8U_vCxYyc
youtu.be/Le-9uWKe2dk
youtu.be/JDf2G1vyNX8

Darwinism.

Parents shouldn't pass on their genes if they're incapable of providing for their children.

Now I am curious, who is this the assassination of?

A commie nip.

You're in a world of magical fascism, who do you go after first Holla Forums?

Hi FBI-kun

I am sorry bur there is no immortality. The concept is nonsense and death is evident all around you. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on from superstition.

Angola
United African Socialist Republics
Communist
Any colour (Red/Brown/orange prefered)

Thanks gookanon.

Capped.

He's been streaming a lot, and during ALL of his streams he's been shit talking trump voters. Honestly, I just stopped watching him.

Off topic: if it's pronounced "sah gey" shouldn't it be sageing

Of course there will be a re-vote.

Military coup in America

Even a nonviolent coup could be as transformative as 9/11 for what it would say about democracy etc.

We dindu nuffin

Fucking lurk moar, newfag

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/ Inejiro_Asanuma

Then provide your well researched statistics.

No one's ever quit drinking before? Again, provide evidence.

You're lying. At least to yourself. STD pamphlets don't count.

See how that works?

Pity that the gangdam gooks aren't allowed to draw or view that any more.

Because they stole our land

My father actually is technically from Hungary, but all the sudden he "moved" to Romania, as the borders changed and engulfed his town.

Fuck 'em

I don't know why we should be angry about brexit i hate the european union and want it to collapse

get necked faggot

I am now a #HillShill

not black dick unlike you guys..

He used to tell other people to get cancer, and then he got literal ass cancer himself. Fucking hilarious irony

Dwarves: jews
orcs: niggers

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works

hobbits: brits

This thread is all sorts of lulz. I like it

They aren't given rational advice they are lied to

Underrated

BTFO how will Drumplethinskins ever recover

Yes, the two parties trade power back and forth so we feel like we have a choice. The true voice of the working class got obliterated after WW2, and we haven't had anything but social issues for distraction and more cronyism since.

Not sure if autism or troll.

Wow are we supposed to read that wall of text? Fuck off Nigger

It doesn't count when your mom says it, dummy

You start by asking questions about the nature of life, then look for people who spoke on it.

I think they should be worried about Jews, after all it's jews like Martin Schulz and Anetta Kahane that are opening the gates for the muslims.

Full of spies.

Reported shill bot.

((((((((((((((((((human rights)))))))))))))))))))

HOLY JESUS

Pretty funny how many of these threads I see now that Holla Forums gained popularity from pizzagate. Basically going to have to take a break from all the paid trolls coming in here.

I find it odd that they actually brought Hillary Clinton out of hiding to denounce "fake news" because of it.

All she seems to do now is photo ops in grocery stores. Why the hell do they need her help to cover up something if it's so obviously fake?

Post BP pls

WOO-HOO, does this mean I can finally draw the SAUDI-CIA-LAS VEGAS AIRPORT CHILD PURCHASE RING REPORTS OF TED GUNDERSON FROM 20 YEARS AGO INTO #PIZZAGATE???

I've been waiting for this *^_^*

its ok though becuz Holla Forums tells me their muslims are tame

Nate's a good guy, but his manner of speech and body language weird me out.

how bad are your hands shaking right now shill?

So? It's good business, just look at the scale of Pizzagate.

people just go there to to virtue/status signal to one another

it's like going to liberal church

When will these shill threads end? Who is behind these? Half the catalog is this bullshit

Archive: archive.is/2FS8O

of course they are, minorities actually have experience with their groups unlike ivory tower leftist whiteys

kurdishquestion.com/article/3695-039-ypj-is-not-a-terrorist-organisation-039-says-former-ypj-fighter-detained-in-denmark

why are kurdish women so good looking lads

He's covering his mouth for when the mustard gas hits those fags

My grandad is black and I have no fleck of brown in my eyes. Am I white?

Also sauce?

Why didn't someone kill that faggot?

The death penalty is necessary, war is a harsh reality, nobody "deserves" a gun, but have the right to acquire one if they please, and abortion is murder.

/thread

It is mathematically impossible to win a football match but have less yards

The election coverage put Holla Forums's name out to the normies too much now we are constantly invaded by butthurt libtards and sabateurs

explain hip hop culture

literally a madwoman

youtube.com/watch?v=qcMDNOYru80

how can you DARE tell me shes not cringe after watching this

protip: you can't

at least post a link so us uninformed get what you're on about

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/louisiana-s-foster-campbell-democrats-last-hope-pick-senate-seat-n693226

It's over stop this shit. He ran back to his hugbox.

Ivan.

Same Russian who hacked the election.

He's a naughty boy.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Where?

Holy shit, it's like a Ghost in the Shell story arc.

I can't, niggers and arabs ruin everything.

Yeah. No.

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE CARE! IS SK A FUCKING WHITE COUNTRY!? SHITTY FUCKING MODS!

it's called a "eurocut" and it's still popular in Europe.

Trump didn't get elected to support lazy fucks like you. Get another job.

korreans bestest nao?

separately, entire fields of human accomplishment, music by no means excluded, continues its descent into entropy with each tech advancement. advancement made by, intended for, and reserved in purpose for the –opposite– of the never ending parade of monkey squirrels now able to play with zero strength, zero endurance, zero coordination, and zero anything really. zeros who then are used as puppets everywhere for bestest competitions.

on OP, if the intent was to highlight some communist country subverting another communist country because their communism wasn't the best communism, you'd still have to narrow down your selection. because that's pretty much the entire planet of international jew that we're on.

Also said you don't need a wall, you already have a river.

He conned you guys. That sucks and you should fight to get what you wanted.

Don't support a man like a degenerate, support an ideology.

having a tough day user?

pol niggers 3 weeks ago : fuck Goldman Sachs, stay the fuck away from politics

Joan of Arc.

wild stuff

I can see why elites are pushing the "fake news" meme. fucking weirdos

baka desu senpai

APOLOGIZE

Hory shet!

I don't know, or I don't recall?
Hory Shet!!
I can't believe she even tried. That's Hillary-level chutzpah.
I want salty photos/videos user. No, I need them!

You must tell me based Koreanon, are people still angry? I mean, impeachment is just the first step. I would still be furious!

omg

Kill yourselves you narcissistic pieces of shit, cuckchan mentality don't belong in here

Sauce?

Does this ride ever end? Are we ever going to reach the final level of Jew or is it Semites all the way down?

God damn it me-Hitler, I meant kikes and Aryans

Like generals, kings and politicians… please be a retard somewhere else.

Another butthurt fedora, triforce is related with The Holy Trinity, shit was debunked months ago, but both "right wing" fedoras and lefty deleted it.

A cheap copy of China and a cheap copy of Japan…

Checked, fucking russians, they are the ones controlling everything.

One jewk down, 6 gorirrion, to go.

WTF am I reading?

Bitch was told on response #1 and kept blathering

Not sure if I want to be on this planet anymore…

She could have literally been caught eating babies alive and these people would defend her

checked

and rekt

People need to learn how to use words correctly.

There's something in the Korean water supply

These all seem to be people with no clue what's actually going on in Korea (unsurprising given that this has been completely covered up in the West) and assume that she must be good because she's a woman president.

That last post is physically painful to read, regurgitated textbook quasi-Marxist bullshit that this low-IQ simp has taken for some kind of gospel truth.

Legit I would put a bullet into that person's head and not regret it, ever. If you care that little about the lives you're toying with by spreading such opinions… literally nothing of value would have been lost. Some people legit do need to be banned from the server.

dafuk u smoking man

Daughters of Megalia appears to be a South Korean version of the S.C.U.M. suggested in the SCUM Manifesto (kikepedia has a good article, since it's feminist crap)

I fucking hate these people.

Korea has only been a democracy since the 80s.

So whose the Nationalist/Anti-Globalist bet here? We need to think about the aftermath and whatever elections will be coming up there.

Goodness knows we don't need more Globalist puppets.

That needs to end.

Isabella de Castille & other Europeans
Jhansi Ki Rani and many other Indian ones
East Asians ones too, there been a lot but those are centuries past

haha fuck off coreanshit, you will never be chinese nor japanese, you will ALWAYS be a corean

Witch-Queen Himiko was GOTY, destroyed multiple Imperial Chinese armies, but was forced to abandon Baekje to the northern barbarians…

So why is she "satanic"?

God I remember when 4cuck was good….

Stay strong. This stuff is happening all over the world, it needs to be talked about. I wish there was some sort of info-video, something easy to digest for us retards, so we can understand

Pick one.

Glad I don't live near any SK gooks, they seem like awful critters who are also obsessed with being christcucks. They kinda remind me of niggers!

CORRUPT MY RECTUM Holla Forums

These replies are erroneous.

Neocohens (lel) are globalist jew tools. So it's not a pro-US agenda in any case. Even the US stopped doing pro-US shit a while ago.

Trump might change that, maybe, if he lives.

lol why would anybody want to be chinese? I'd rather be a filipino or vietnamese rather than chinese

Makes pizzagate feel even more real………shit.

Koreans believed in God before Christianity entered Korea

same with Chinese, Tian or Shangdi, are similiar to Old Testament God

Some believe she wasn't even real, just a puppet leader to please the masses.

Of course, it probably helps that centralist doesn't have to live under her.

Hey Uncle Sam Holla Forumsacks, Kangaroo Kunt here, have any of you considered/attempted to file a FOIA request for Colby's "Heart-Attack Gun" that supposedly can induce a heart attack from "medium" distance in which no physical trace of the "dart" is left and the "puncture" wound somehow disappears/heals.

I'm no conspiratard here but I was watching a documentary on the late great Andrew Breitbart and I remembered reading Tinfoil theory's that Breitbart's heart attack was "induced." Whether this is true or not is not the purpose of this request, the purpose is to determine whether this weapon/weapons similar to it are currently being used in anyway by the government. Legally you muricans can ask for any documents about the "weapon" and any cases where it was "implemented." Basically if you get the information, we win, if it is denied/redacted, the implication is that the weapon/weapons of similar intent are/have been used by 3 letter agencies.

Whether or not user agrees this could be a fun distraction from the menagerie of shit that is #Mario'sMenstraulMuffGate

Christ, not even a centrist but a centralist. These people are called children mate, and if they aren't they act the same so it makes no fucking difference any way.

Why would you give someone a heart attack when you can just blast a hole in them?

Look up "Bulgarian umbrella" or the assassination of Georgi Markov. You probably won't need just a complicated sci-fi weapon when something already existing can do the job just as well.

Death due to having a open hole where the heart is located isn't exactly "natural causes".

Possibly related? Churches warned of 'deceptive cult' linked to South Korea infiltrating congregations

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/exclusive-churches-warned-deceptive-cult-linked-south-korea/
archive.fo/mFSXo

And I fucked up breaking the link. Use archive.

Does the word subtlety mean anything to you?

American legal fag here:
FOIA jews you out of getting anything like this by requiring you to know the code words for "heart attack gun" that would be used in highly sensitive documents. Some well-connected journalists might know enough to pull it off, but since they would see the end goal as "legitimizing Breitbart" I doubt you could get any to help.

good for you gook user
i remember reading your first post a couple of months ago and thinking "poor guy, must be hell to live in that shithole". and now you are free and probably in a better position than us
goodspeed you magnificent faggot, dont forget the guillotine

The fuck are you talking about?

You can't willingly get raped.

Wut?

I'm glad that justice is being served, but my brain is hurting trying to comprehend the logic behind their choices.

I feel there's some mixed message going on, since there might not be enough asia operatives here.

Vid related.

The spirit of Kim Jong-il lives on

If choi sun sil is said to be hiding in germany why is there no pressure on the german goverment to find her? She should be on the fbi most wanted or something.

Video seems different from her previous videos. Her eyes keep looking side to side, as if intentionally avoiding looking directly at the viewers.

THERE IS NO SATAN IN KOREA

STOP CHRISTCUCKING THE WORLD

IT ONLY GIVES JEWS THEIR POWER

YOU ARE GIVING POWER TO THE JEW WORLD ORDER

At least in America, "satanic" is used as an umbrella term for "evil".
It's usage has roots in christcuckery, but it's been adopted to fit a wider meaning.

I like this pic.

joyofsatan.org

A E S T H E T I C

E

S

T

H

E

T

I

C

I'm telling you m8, I'm also bewildered by this info.

First Dilma, now Park. Who's next on the list?

The big one, of course: Clinton.
Can't get rid of De Lima if Robredo and Hontiveros are in the way, unfortunately.

Seeing this shit i wonder if you guys have already discovered it but you don't need a boner hiding apparatus
You'll notice that when you have an erection and it starts pressing against your clothes and giving you pleasure you'll have this extreme urge to kind of flex that muscle that sits under the hidden (inside your body) part of your dick which will make it point up (or forward) and lock it in place. Don't let that happen and resist it, in highschool i was known for having a horse cock (even though it's average) because i was always cracking a boner but didn't let it point up and instead i just had this huge bulge pointing down and everyone thought i was soft

I think what we all can learn from this is pretty straightforward: women shouldn't run countries.

4chan was never good.

It was funny, though, long, long ago.

Merkel

Augusta, the wife of Augustus.

She seemed to have a good idea how to support her husband and is probably why he lived so long as anyone who even looked at his position the wrong way got killed off.

However that did backfire as the bitch wanted her son to be Emperor no matter what so she also killed off all his possible heirs.

Okay, gonna have to wade in on that last one; mortality rates in the ancient world were high, your average life expectancy as a senator was (as far was we can tell) around 50. I'm not saying you're spouting shit, just that with what I've said above, with how long Augustus lived, and Tacitus, one of two 'reliable' sources who has his own biases, it's perfectly possible he just outlived everyone except Tiberius. The other sauce, Paulinus, pretty much says he thinks Tiberius was made heir because there just simply wasn't anyone else who'd lived long enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livia

Do you know shit about the Roman emperors?
Almost every single one died through disease, poison or assassination.
Augustus was Emperor for 40 years, only one other Emperor even comes close.
The most reliable source of Augustus was Claudius who is known to be impeccably unbiased.

Only sin was that she loved her son too much, same with the Chink Empress, who ended up being killed by her own kids.

Agreed just look at his comment. Varg has his fifth blond child on the way and preaches nothing but NS and survivalism.

That's because they are kike shills
Read the sticky again.

This was the first vademecum type news of Asia, it showed that they there have the same problems within the elites and that the widely proposed accusations of satanism or jewish trickery is real and not deluded accusations, as many of my acquaintances said. One little entry into the list of evidence, but huge implications. I was so glad it happened. Now there is something you can throw at the heads of disbelievers/"so called rationalists" who just have their heads up their asses. Too many times since Korea happened I reaped those incredibly satisfying empty faces when they realized their romantic fairy tales and much of their lives are hogwash. Keep spreading this incident, it is a precious little historic gem we have here.

It also helps point out how shit the media is because of a massive happening like this barely getting covered. Seriously, in my country it was a small news article about how there are a few thousand protestors on the streets in south korea and that was it. Nothing about why they were protesting and the fact the protests numbered into the millions in the end.

Pls go with this Ashina-tier garbage. Only jews worship women (Naamah).