The Eternal Anglo strikes again!

British Govt-Funded Outlet Offered Journalist $17,000 a Month to Produce Propaganda for Syrian Rebels

Emails reveal that a popular source for mainstream Western media is a U.K.-backed propaganda outlet.

(1/2)

archive.fo/CmGn5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CmGn5
alternet.org/grayzone-project/british-government-funded-outlet-offered-us-journalist-17000-month-produce
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
zerobin.net/?8867adcc99d99c8e#upLudDUd4fOUTfG54D8CuLSfMspaTIvRnQq0IDDGYwE=
archive.fo/J5yUP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go-to source for information-starved Western media

(2/3)

A $3 million British government propaganda campaign for Syria’s rebels

(3/3)

archive.fo/CmGn5

gas the jews already

wtf i hate anglos now

Wow, what a shock.

The (((British))) Government.

If anyone heard about that 7 year old Syrian girl tweetihg from Aleppo I am betting she was really a PR firm. Can we prove it?

o i am laffin

Typical Anglo

well done buying the d&c shilling

just a bump in case OP's source is good. Archive.is isn't working at the moment

Iranian overthrow 2.0 they never learn!

you can always tell a lying shill when they say this. I've never seen this to be true, and there are multiple other archive sites that can be used

SAGE AND REPORT FOR NIGGERING

You stupid fuck, when I tried to load the links I got a loading screen and nothing was loading. I think it happens when there's too much traffic. OP's links might be worth reading, I don't know yet because he only posted the Archive.is links, which isn't what he should have done, he should have also posted the original URL.

it's working now. original URL:

alternet.org/grayzone-project/british-government-funded-outlet-offered-us-journalist-17000-month-produce

Stay salty, subhumans.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

MUCHO BASADO AMIGO

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I believe you to be indulging in compulsive semen guzzling

Ascertaining the logical position of the material

Passive indexing is basically "set it and forget it". Diversify and avoid fees. Add funds weekly. The more time in the market the more probabilities are in your side.

You are much better spending the time/effort on a second job or advancing your career.

Check out Common sense investing by J. Bogle.

interesting content but I kinda hate how he sounds like someone recovering from smoking 40 cigarettes and looks kinda faggy

That explains the loyalty alright

OP here.
I'm from the EU.

I like the climate and I'm still young and already have lived in Australia for two years.

Could go to NZ as well tho.

force Hitler to allow his generals to fight the war. if Hitler hadn't meddled in military strategy we'd probably be living in a very different world. he had the BEST generals of all time all stacked on his side and he forces them to do dumb shit?!

I know there's already a star wars posing thread but this is more general

No let me help educate you. So it's a type 56? That's it? That's all you got? Not the fact that these batch of rifles are coming in beat to piss? You probably wouldn't know the difference between a pre pinned Chinese. The price is to…fucking….high. its not in great condition, its probably a pinned barrel, and I could give zero fucks about it unless it's 200 bucks.

Not one gook sks has been able to shoot as well as any yugos I have had. For the same money he can find a unissued Yugo. Oh! But it's a type 56! Stfu.

holy shit this is funny
Why are momfags so filled with salt?

youtube

shorse?

the fuck is going on right now?

>>>Holla Forums11429314

botraid

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

also
>>>Holla Forums11429044

Hit >>>/kemono/ hard with >>>/gore/ images

zerobin.net/?8867adcc99d99c8e#upLudDUd4fOUTfG54D8CuLSfMspaTIvRnQq0IDDGYwE=

Yes user I am sure it was *(((*"Brits"*)))*
behind this all along :^)

i-is it over?

Seems like some sort of (((coincidence)))

That seems like a lot of money for anything a journalist produces.

Nice try shill.

well shit I messed up the reply. Meant for

lol same

sex with pizza

fucking captcha

He's not a pseudo-intellectual at all, you dumb shit, what the fuck are you even on about?

IGN: Aria
Deposited: Lvl 17 Female Luvdisc
Requesting" Silvally in beast ball

Thank you

90% of transgirls are retarded.

It says "Ca$hvertising
How to Use More Than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make BIG MONEY Selling Anything to Anyone"

never trust anglos tbh

get a cat

I always thought the intercept did some good work, but was horribly biased for the dems. Maybe there is hope in them.

The average british salary is £26,500 a year and the british government is funding a propagandist to the tune of £17k a month. really makes you think.

archive.fo/J5yUP

they really lay it on thick too :P

Shut the fuck up

Did they really walk around in the field with their Knight's Cross around their necks all the time?

That seems dumb.

well, they have a lower profile case that is kind of effay, mind you they are expensive.

I can personally vouch for the durability as I've thrown one out of a plane and recovered it with no damage to the phone if you can believe that.

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Well since I couldn't find the last thing I was searching for, this time I am going to attempt to aquire some material on storm magic, or perhaps find a place that teaches more than what I already know.

I'm learning German right now.
I was thinking of doing Tagalog or Hindi, there's so many fucking chinks here in Southern California it's ridiculous.
The majority of doctorate graduates are now foreign born as well.

Yeah sounds like a great idea why not just leave it in the oven too.
It makes more heat under load doing intensive operations so there will still be thermal cycling.
I would suggest you have a look to see if anyone has come up with any mods to keep it cool, replacing the fan or drilling holes I guess, Peltier cooler or some shit.

Maybe something as simple as putting it on its side or packing the feet to let more shit circulate around it, giving it a good dust maybe.