The old propaganda still works

I regular go on normie sites to get a read on how the general population is shifting and I came upon this video on Reddit I know that place is cancer but it's a great trolling ground. After years of Holla Forums and the red pill I immediately saw through to what this is, (((communist))) propaganda, but when I looked through the comments on all the places it had been posted that includes sites outside of Reddit I couldn't find even one person who wasn't in complete agreement with this bullshit.

It made me realize that this type of propaganda still works very well despite the age, we still use a lot of stuff from the 3rd Reich to pitch our message and have gotten decent results but little penetration in to normie minds so I wanted to brainstorm a way to reconfigure out Nazi memes in to something that a Normie wouldn't immediately reject we are fighting a lifetime of conditioning after all

We have to find a way to circumvent the mental blocks instilled in the minds of average whites,
could we create a Nazi version of this kind of American style film without using Nazi imagery?

Also, how do we counter something like this without using imagery or facts that the average white man would reflexively ignore? Spamming holocaust or 9/11 truth is all well and good but those are big red pills and most aren't even capable of looking at them let alone swallowing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=TykvAwBbIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
crunchyroll.com/prison-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think we need to expose more white people to anti-white hate. Make it real fucking obvious and impossible to ignore. We need to take the concept of "cuckservatism" to the next level. Any young white male being "anti-racist" needs to be shamed and portrayed as the cucked loser he is. Highlight nigs and spics laughing at how pathetic he is and taking advantage of him. We need to training young white men to view being labeled as an anti-racist as the same as being labelled a coward and a faggot.

As far as i can tell it all relies totally on very basic manipulation, spooky music over hitler speeches on the history channel, people being shocked and terrified at any mention of the holy hoax as if you summoned the devil right in front of them, its powerful but very simple and easy to turn right back. make jokes about hitler and nazis to take away the religious aspect and make/share videos like these

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=TykvAwBbIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

i like imagery and definitions

This deserves a bump.
This is my area of study.

My observations:
The newish millennial fag music is a drill down into their simple skulls.
The musical tones act as the can opener and whatever lyrics are behind it - they are indoctrinated with.
The artist in question states their political position, mostly in concert or on social media and the target audience now falls in
line with the group position. The target NEEDS to fit in. MUST FIT IN.

The Cause Celeb is to be vegan, love dogs, be an animal rights activist, be a civil rights activist, be a polyamory activist

The whole gig is meant for these people to be grouped, categorized and controlled and maintained.
They will be maintained for a period of time that is - roughly a political era. That Era has nothing to do with who is in office.
Trumps win marks the start of a new political era. So we should see the die off of some of the Bush Clinton propaganda techniques. We can assume that they will give another chance at the table for use of one of their degenerate causes.

WE are at WAR.

That's the first Redpill you faggot.
Without the Holohoax pill you are still stuck in the Matrix. Once you take it, you will never see the world again as the same without a memory wipe.

If you're going to call every stupid comment a guy can hear from some old drunk in a bar that is politically incorrect a "red pill" then the term loses its meaning.

Also, once you redpill people with the Holohoax, the whole fucking house of cards will come tumbling down: race-ism, Jew phillia, usury/FED, Israel and the Middle East wars, The EU, the United Nations, the cuckservatives, the Progressives, the whole god damn thing.

polite sage of concern shilling

I disagree on it being the first red pill, even in the matrix it took Neo years of searching and priming himself before he could even accept the offer of being shown the truth; if someone was just given the pill choice on the street they would look at you like you are crazy and report you to the police, it's the same with the holocaust; we have to leave bread crumbs to the prize or else our message will be rejected, even if it is all true.

Drop the Matrix ref - its retarded

fine with the rest of what you said.

It's important to note that the message of the music might even bounce right off the listener, but the side effect is like that of the serpent's apple because the listener is now aware of whatever degeneracy was being pushed in the lyrics. Say a conservative kid listens to a song about race mixing homosexuals, they'll be disgusted, but the monstrously deviant behaviour has entered their head as something in the world that must be navigated. It's part of their thinking, whether they like it or not. All this shifts the ball into the jews court. Trump used this technique magnificently in the election, make a purposely outrageous claim in order to set the focus on what he wants us to be talking about, whether we agree or disagree. This is why Holla Forums becomes so important, as it's the only place on the entire internet with the right mix of humour and incisive truth that is presenting the diametric opposite to the mainstream narrative.

That video isn't communist propaganda, Holla Forums would scream that "freedom" is a spook and then shitpost about how great the revolution will be.

I think the best place to start, at least in person, is with finding something that's easy to hate like BLM.
BLM is a perfect place to start because they are polarizing, they are anti-white, they are violent and destroy property / block highways, etc.

Start talking about how wrong the public perception of the officer shootings are. Talk about the statistics of black crime relative to their population (go a step further and mention how most of the crime by blacks is just males 18-25), talk about how the Zimmerman trial. This is a perfect opportunity to bring up a cluster of redpills including IQ, the slave trade, welfare, crime, and leads you right into how the media ignores facts to push a narrative, how there are only a handful of big time media companies and how they are all owned by jews.
Bringing up BLM also leads to bringing up Soros, his funding of them, his influence on the EU (((refugee))) crisis, and his company owned voting machines. You can also bring up how he screwed over his own jewish people during WWII.

the 3rd tower that came down on 9/11 and the reporter reporting on it with it still in the background 23 minutes before it actually came down is a good first one. wish I had the clip.

I think you're wrong there, the goal shouldn't be to make people hate, but to make them think. Hate can cloud judgement. I'd much rather thinking anons then hateful ones.

Right the idea is find something the person already dislikes, BLM is easy and most people will be vocal about their dislike of the group or at least their methods when the subject is brought up. That's the opportunity to start dropping more knowledge about how it's all inter-connected.

Indeed a better or at least more effective red pill from my experience is the Fed. Jewish Lending Centers, Kosher Vaccines, Blood Libel, Moloch worship, Israeli Terrorism, (((Central Bankers))), Bolshevism and Communism made by Moses Levy and Lev Bronstein, ISIS made by Mossad and CIA, 9/11, [email protected]/* */, etc.
There are so many different paths to open someones eyes it depends on the person, but if you choose a truth to show them be sure to get one that plays on their emotions as well. I have seen more people wake up to the real satanic yids not the fake victim yids, this year than the rest of my life combined. One thing to teach people is to spot jew names and noses, those pretentious kikes have helped us by outing themselves on Twitter with the (((Dirty JewBoi))).
Once Aryans and other races, wake up to the true nature and history as well as current deeds of the jew this whole thing will resolve itself.

What humor?
We've all become joyless pieces of shit and there's no change in sight.

Weird that people can't see the contradictions in the video - that the ebil natzis "divided" Germans against each other, by unifying them.

"Don't be a sucker" says the video. The irony of it.

Only Jews can lie like this.

That's only true for a select few men mostly white and some Asians, women are impervious to logic there are exception but they are very rare and many men are sheep so emotional appeals that play on their conditioning or nature are far more effective.

The sad reality is that many people are simply incapable of internalizing the red pill because their minds are that of pack animals, they must simply be led and not properly educated; our job should be take control of the white population to uplift all the white men that can think for themselves and keep everyone else in line. The reason we are in this mess is because Jews have taken the leadership position in our nations, our goal is to take that power back and kill the kikes not trying to redpill every moron who just does what he is told.

The big red flag to me is that they gloss over the idea that people have a right to their own lands, whether or not they live up to physical ideals

this already happens. first, Holla Forums uses the nazi imagery but renders it harmless by attaching it to cute anime girls or cartoon frogs etc. Second, most conspiracy theory is a rehashing of nazi (or communist) memes into more palatable memes by using nondescript names (illuminati, NWO) instead of Jews or breaking it down into bit-size chunks (chemtrails, End the Fed) rather than promoting full-on Protocols-style mega-conspiracism.

tl'dr: its already happening open your eyes

Be that person user. Every drop of red-pill counts.

first post best post

1. Destigmatization/normalization of hatred.
2. Dehumanization of target group.
3. Radicalization of your group.
4. Organization of your group politically and locally.
5. Crisis point or "critical mass" event
6. Seizure of power / capitalization of circumstance.
7. Guidance of force.
8. Real Holocaust

This deserves a bump

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
IT'S THE NUTSHACK

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

this is the board that thought Nash was a draw, holy shit consider suicide

What's worse, winning 4 rings and losing 2, or being a shit franchise forever?

No

crunchyroll.com/prison-school

What greater goal in life is there but shitposting?

imgur.
com/a/lQ9sl

It's highly unlikely. The times simply have passed. After the failure of Aoi Hana (and Sasameki Koto, and Yuri Kuma Arashi), publishers will not push serious yuri drama into the market. Not when the normal kind of drama struggle to profit.

Gullible Young White Man Meets a Lying Jew Rat: The Official Short Film

Really bothers me. You don't get how stupid this looks.

This is the answer.

You will when you go into a refugee ghetto in Europe and get raped by 15 shitskins

Goddamnit, vegans are not a threat to us. They range from irrelevant to allys (non-white countries abuse animals to harsher degree than any other)

Stop acting like somehow vegans can be lumped in with anti-whites. By making an enemy of vegans all you do is sacrifice a group of whites who are interested in doing what they perceive as ethically sound. You sacrifice valuable whites.

I'd eat lunch with you OP if we were not geographically separated.

Also, nice blog, you faggot.

*huggles*

Agreed. What the fuck. I hope he's just joking.

He's that strong.

good
its my 2nd favourite

Yeah, it's not communist at all. It's American. Liberal.

Veganism correlates almost 100% with being a leftist fag.

where are they selling PVC strike witches patches?

PVC seems to get dirty quickly if 2hus Division is any indication
They also don't have the same feel as a normal embroidered patch
I don't mean tactile, but the…emotional feel I guess

y tho

In fact, veganism is inherently left wing, since the morality underlying it is left wing, that suffering is bad and pleasure is good. This is standard hedonist utilitarian left wing ethic.

And the last thing we need is more moralfag virtue signalling cucked whites. We need significantly less moralizing or we will not survive.

But Sandy hook didn't happen

Because then I have to design my own layout.

it's not my fault you use the right hand to motorboat

It's not just a road trip. I'd be moving to California for good. This would mean closing the door on the girl I love forever.

Pokemon stars confirmed

Should've listened to that Alex Jones fellow, we wouldn't have a kike/cathocuck Supreme Court, nigger President or terror attacks.

Honestly anons, our friend J edgar hoover, made quite a bit of memes in his day, and they trigger the fuck out of commies. Have you considerdd updating some memes like these?

if this is a tranny it's getting the entire length of my shaft, no regrets.

(1)
Spotted the shill. I've never been among a more cheerful group of individuals.
kek, half this board is humor faggot
Even lord KeK's name was used in place of haha or lol in the days of old.
There's a reason why pepe turned smug
it was written

PRAISE KEK

bumping – old thread hit limit

report these shitholes to the fire marshalls and make the jew foot soldiers homeless

Join the military
Knock up a girl
Go to church
Vote republican

don't ever live there lads.

if you go against the programing on places like Reddit or jewtube you will be instantly banned as well as criticized in mass in the few moments your message is visible before mods shoah it.

Not exactly. They want you to be simple, and walk in the front door. However, they can be had in plenty of ways.
Fracture points to exploit to destroy the left
1. Personal Power (nobody likes the ops, and everyone wants to be free.)
2. Bring up old preexisting disagreements (this is pretty much a gold mine)
3. Incite competition (Who here is the most authentic Marxist?)
4. Ideological differences (Mao vs Marx etc.) (super boring, and best to bring up within comments, not as threads)

HOW TO APPLY IT
Take your Holocaust thread. Too direct. You could have a thread like "How can we learn from the horrors of the Holocaust?" - handy, because you can then PLAY DUMB and keep asking questions, like "OK, but I don't see anybody building prison camps or building large ovens. Are they hidden underground?"

However, the smarter ones will suss that right off, and probably shut it down. But you can come at it differently. For example: "Armenian Genocide - real or fake?"
And then when you get someone who says it never happened you can compare it to the Holocaust, which is poorly sourced, etc. So these are sideways methods.

Doctrinal differences are incredibly numerous when it comes to the Holocaust. Since there's almost zero evidence, but the claims are pretty outlandish, you can get people arguing if you just force them to explain HOW something happened. Once they commit to something you can bring up various sources which are opposed. An example is bone crushers. Many lulz are to be had over the bone crushers.

So what this video is saying is that a country of numerous races and ideologies is easily split and conquered?

The spam bots from whoever is currently raiding us are a tad stupid but I see they are set to derail every thread. On top of their own constant shill/bait threads