MSNBC compares Sandy Hook Denial to Holohoax Denial

Chris Mathews and MSNBC compare Sandy Hook denial to Holohoax denial, claims shoes and names on a wall is proof the Holohoax happened.

Vid in next post.

GLOBALISTS IN PANIC AS WE THE PEOPLE BREAK THEIR CONDITIONING

Have (((they))) ever explained why they suddenly started calling conspiracy theories "fake news"?

GAMERS ARE DEAD

another inversion, they are fake news, so they call everyone else fake news

oh my god, they actually said that

I really think that one of the reasons the kikes created the "Sandy Hoax" disinformation was to discredit Holocaust Revisionism.

I doubt it's a coincidence that (suspected kike) John Friend is writing for the Barnes Review while calling every event that happens a hoax.

Hillary needs to die already.

A lot of normies believe in conspiracy theories, (((they))) realize that calling something a conspiracy theory redpills normies as to their allegiance.

Is there something on earth that is not another holocaust these days ?

Jones talks about Sandy Hook bullshit but doesn't want Pizza Gate to be investigated.

Cognitive infiltration is the plan, notice right on the heels of Sandy Hook came Flat Earth.

I need to get to bed but I'm all rusteled up from this. I hate these people, but I also hate that people are so stupid they believe this shit. I haven't seen that much propaganda packaged so quickly in longer than I can remember. Notice how they both have dark soulless eyes that shift around like liars.

kek

they even sprinkled a little truth in :^)

People are paid or primed to shill batshit insane things to discredit their targets. What flat earth is connected to, I don't know. Maybe it failed it's purpose.
Even knowing he's disinfo, I'm baffled that Jones is shutting down people looking into pedos, who are clearly pedos and politically connected.

Jones just does not want to get sued if someone offs Alifantis.

So "fake news" is the new buzzword huh? That's what they're pushing to try and make critical thinking illegal?

Yes, they're just rebranding "conspiracy theorist".

I think we should euthanize the suffering jews. How can they live like this? It's too horrible to watch.

"conspiracy theory" had a good run, but now that the conspiracies are open and obvious it doesn't fly so good

Nice try shill but flat earth started coming up almost 3 years later. But go ahead and spout off some more vague appeals to ignorance, (((they))) will surely reward you someday.

Watching Chris Mathews… what IS OP doing with his life? That's the real story, not the six million four year olds in CT. Who eeeeeeeeeveryone knows dies from poison gas.

Flat earth isn't new. I remember it being a small thing in the 90's. I don't know why it's making a comeback. Anyway, the purpose of flat Earth is to discredit Christiantiy by painting all Christians as anti-science retards because the Bible supposedly says the Earth is flat. Pro Tip: It doesn't say the Earth is flat. It's just morons taking a figure of speech as literal description.

Yes it does, rabbi. Also nice job detailing a thread that has nothing to do with religion or flat earth.

I saw it in passing walking through the living room.

They are doubling down on the intensity of their old media operations, sensing that time is short.
Video related: muslims are just like us.

Holy Shit.

The lugenpresse are so fucking retarded.

The Sandy Hook hoax is FAR more believable to normies than the holohoax. (And by believable, I mean less amygdala triggering). They seem to think that if they lump all conspiracies in with the holocaust, it will rub all of the brainwashing off onto the new conspiracies as well. But of course the exact opposite will happen: There's so much undeniable evidence surrounding the fakery of Sandy Hook, that it will simply cause normies to start questioning the holocaust.

The jews overreach and dig their own grave once more. Lets hope they keep doing this. The more stuff they try to lump in with the holocaust, the more they get people to see that it was a lie.

It's funny, I never used to think Sandy Hook was a hoax, but the fact that they're pushing this angle now makes me re-consider the possibility that it might actually have been a hoax.

One of the reasons I started on the path to redpill myself about 9/11 was precisely because of attempts by media and politicians to criminalize people who didn't buy the official story.
If (((they))) hadn't made such a fuss about it, I probably wouldn't know all the things that I do about 9/11 right now, and neither would my family who I gently redpilled over the years.

I thought Sandy Hook was just another mass shooting like so many others, but I guess this is the media's way of letting me know there's something fishy with the official story.

Sorry that your side is losing so much that you have to resort to re-shilling 20 year old tactics. At this rate evolution vs. creationism is guaranteed to make a comeback as well, especially with people like Ben Carson and Mike Pence on the Trump Team. Hint: You'll lose that argument too.

oddly over the years i believe less and less in CTs. The world didn't end in 2000, nothing really happened since then except 9/11 and some more terrorism here and there, some natural disasters. But my life is pretty unaffected, the whole point of the conspiracy is that it would have some of impact on everyone, but it's looking less and less likely to me that anyone is in control. It's just a bunch of incompetent idiots, reacting in hamfisted ways and losing all sense of direction.

Don't mistake the fact that (((they))) are losing control as signifying that there aren't dark forces at work desperately trying to re-take control. The information age has changed EVERYTHING. They can't hide anymore, and there are new gods on the playing field.

Don't you mean 'when'?

daily reminder for all you basement-dwelling neets: in the real world you can't run a business without managing existential risks like major lawsuits.

What's your point?
Also insurance doesn't make you magically immune to criminal liability.

i didn't say anything about insurance. my point about aj is just that "durr he doesn't name the jew" is not sufficient evidence.

sage meant to reply to you user

he claims that the world is run by a nazi death cult, you can fuck off now

i have never heard him say that but i could be wrong

wew

Because fake news means information that is false.

The definition of a conspiracy theory isn't any spooky or scary, it's simply a possible explanation of events based on the evidence of secret collusion between individuals.

Also keep in mind that "secret collusion" is the default, and nothing strange. You don't go telling the public something unless it's specifically meant as PR, for the most part. To think that if it's there, you should be able to see it is pretty arrogant really.

Don't you just wish you had solid non-proof of something? Like for example, that jewish guy who went to the camp to get answers about the holohoax and all he got was confirmation that the holohoax was a hoax. I mean that documentary is both a great persuader and a great baby-redpill for new comers.

I wish someone would make a homemade documentary on Sandy Hook, try to find all the records, all the victims and is on camera asking for records and stuff and people respond with "there are no records." If we had this, it would be a perfect entry-redpill on the media lies.

Err, that's an owl (Minerva). Moloch is a minotaur.

Of course they do. If anyone questions the narrative, one starts to wonder how much the crisis actors are getting paid.

They are not wrong.

We should use "hand's up don't shoot denial." That's one that's socially acceptable to say is bullshit. The left is still trying to memory-hole it.

Implicit hint that the CIA will try to assasinate Trump.

You can't manage your money properly.

~3-5 million USD is "rich" in the sense that you can't really lose it and can live off it while increasing your fortune if you go for safe investments. But I suppose most people are retarded when it comes to finances so that's that.

LOL

this is the best redpill shit ever.

Print! get this to the can

i'm not looking for sympathy. i'm a masochist and i wanted to inform you of your fucking victory. bye! gonna go hang myself now.

10/10

I am NOT ashamed to be calling for violence.

The alternative is enslavement and death.

Give it your best go you delusional dyke. When your little girly fists bounce off my noggin don't be surprised when I return the favor.

You fucks wanted equality after all.

it already did

hahaha i thought about it quite a bit actually, its a complex thing for me because i can just get up and leave (well at least to canada, i am a dual resident). America is a fantastic country, but in all honesty my whole soul is Trinidadian. I am a nationalist to the gut.

I love white people, we really do make the world good but i also love my country and as much as i admire america, i do not think i will ever leave my home here– leave it to the blacks to ravage as they did after independence? hell no.

They have no sense of aesthetic except the most exemplar of them.

How is an entire town being in on a giant conspiracy more believable than the people who lied about steam chambers, electric floors, the hollocauster, etc. also lying about deathshowers?

If anything, Sandy Hook being a hoax is comparable to the Holocaust being true.

exactly, this board is filled with that shit, I think that's why people outside of the alt-right don't tend to come here, it's largely name calling, hate speech and strawman arguments

They are similiar, both fake events. However questioning one can get you jail-time for over a decade in some countries and has given the kikes millions of dollars for over a century for this work of fiction.

Have we started the fire brother ?

how many students do you teach per semester? 750?

Well why would it be fake? The UN's been openly writing about this for decades.

if he fails to keep his cabinet in line (ie they spurge out for their jewish overlords), then he is unable to contain the corruption and you should seek to live in a different country;
whether or not that country inhabits the same land.

Always the leaf, someone, please, ban every canadian of this board.

They also know their viewership comes from old people, so they air medicine commercials.

who

Because Argentina/Chile aren't advertised as the place to big butt bitches for cheap.

boi pussy is the future

Witnessed

People won't drop mainstream media because they will just eat up whatever news source is the most convenient and shoved in their face. People don't look for news, they wait for it to be brought to them.

The mainstream media is mainstream in the first place because they have the money and resources to be pushed into people's faces the most, and even if a new method of pushing information to people is found the main stream media will easily be able to use it themselves.

check'd

Hm, tough choice

hey guys i found the nigger

time to leave goatfucker pedos aren't welcome here

globalization is a bitch.

fake news

Unite Brazil, then go for Venezuela.

Why the hell do I show up in Turkey, way to go auto-vpn, shortest ping is on the other side of the world?

thanks for linking, better to hear it from sam instead of shit articles