That imperious redhead is back

And then you got told: “You’re going to make the same if you do as good of a job, and I happen to be pro-life, okay?”

> The next morning, Trump fired back on Twitter — calling Batchelder an “arrogant young woman” and accusing her of being a “plant” from a rival campaign. Her phone began ringing with callers leaving threatening messages that were often sexual in nature.
kek.

And yet, nothing happened to you.

> For Batchelder, who studies history and gender studies at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, N.H, the abuse continues more than a year later.
whaaaaa poor me!

It was real in her mind.

She even cucked Jeb!

And she loved it so much, she's still talking about it… one year later.

archive.is/LuYQ1 (WashingtonPost)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gSuSN
archive.is/OeHxH
archive.is/uvsYb
dna.frieger.com/calc-quick.php
webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/7F.html
archive.fo/9gyBa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slap her.

No, really. Just slap her. That's all you have to do to these cunts.

Isn't she a bit too young and uneducated to talk about politics? Why do millenials always feel so entitled as if their opinion mattered ffs

Are all redhead girls with fat faces terrible people? I'm not talking about you Shirley Manson

That's a subliminal thumbnail if i ever saw one.

They might be terrible people, but they're known for being great in bed they are.

Meant to add, they're talking about Lindsey Lohan.

thats not a woman that's a golden retriever

Oh look what I found

Sam Hyde

Oh shit It's gonna spread on twitter. I better not upload it… SHIT

We have her name. Pizza squads, GO GO GO

One of these days, Bezos. One of these fuckin' days.

Because she fucking was.

Because those calls never happened. If they had she would have got the cops involved.

Due to weaponized autism, we had her name last year about 2 minutes after she spoke.

No shit. She was exposed within minutes of her little tantrum with Trump. Amazing to see in action.

Cunt.

She literally was though. Trump's internet people Holla Forums proved it almost instantly.

I'd fugg her. Without a bag.

She's a cute girl, I just hate that she's a typical liberal cunt like every other woman her age. I'd like to think she'll wise up when she gets older, but I doubt it.

One of the best moments of the campaign.

I can't find any cumshot pics

Not me, the hassle wouldn't be worth it.

3-way it is then

I hope you don't have a pet rabbit user.

Wasn't there a remix made of her putting her hands on her hips with some music overlayed?

Son of a bitch… washington post had to be reminded of this on twatter. I hope nobody else mentions that pic to them. You know, that pic right there

DON'T DO IT ANONS

Never thought I'd have such a good reason to post this again :^]

Wat?

AKA ready to hop on the NGO gravy train until she can snag some congressman for a meal ticket and then retire at 26.

With this publicity she can hop on and off the lib train easy.

Confirms I'd hate fuck her then forget her number.

honestly, she just needs some white dick

Because they don't exist, it's pure rape fantasy and attention seeking on her part. Such a nasty woman!

Pretty much this

What's the name of that effect when someone knows little on the topic yet only to perceive themselves as an expert? It would explain a lot.

same?

MORE

A girl that young should not have so much cellulite.

Eh… nah. She looks like she's been had too many times.

full size

danke

When did we all become such superior gentlemen.

Grab her right in the pussy, tbh fam, I mean if she signed a consent form and was sober and had her "Not Anymore" certificate.

I love the look on her face. You can just tell that she's picturing herself as Wonder Woman standing up to some monstrous rapist Nazi and fantasizing about being his victim.

thanxm8

(checked)

I so proud of being a Holla Forumslack. Without a doubt the best thing to be.

pic 1 looks like a close match but I'm not so sure.

what's this?

Doesn't look like her.
inb4 a half-hour of faceblind autists telling me I'm a shill.

Well, I was going to say it looks like Trump is grabbing her by the pussy in

that's not her

If you tilt your head a bit I guess you could see that but I think grabbed it right there.

WOAH WTF IS THAT!
In the picture, those eyes.

3/10 would hit her with a shovel

Those are handles to a cabinet you retarded nigger.

5 minutes later…

Another

stap nigger

I don't know, user. I'm only a year older than this bitch, and the only reason I went out and voted Trump was to piss off the fucking anti-Trump protestors blasting loud music at 7:00 in the fucking morning on campus when I had bussed in after working an 11 hour closing shift the night before. I'm sure every one of them had plenty of sleep before they spent their entire day whining. Entitled little fags, the lot of them.

8/10 I fapped. Would forcibly impregnate

They're doorknobs champ

Have some self respect faggot

it really doesn't matter if they are terrible people

they are white baby factories, we should go forth and impregnate all red heads

I can't be the only one who thinks she's kinda cute. How can we save her before she gets fat and dyes her hair pink?

The little cumslut loved the attention. Why else would she mention the semon-soaked photoshop?

love this mischling

it doesn't matter what women think

they will think whatever you tell them to think

we have to be alphas and tell these women what to think

i want it

what the fuck. is this your girlfriend?

that's what eating gmo's, or the edible jew, will do to you

I knew this little social climbing whore would be back.

You never fapped to raping a feminist and putting your baby into her?

>many hundreds of years…

Probably not salvageable. She's already been jizzed on by every operative in DC plus a few actual elected officials. Send her to one of the new border wall camps as a cook or laundress for 18 months and see if there's any improvement.

o yea bb cum on n sho me dat pusy

>>>/4chan/

So not pulling my carrot to every nude photo on this website is a bad thing now? I'm just about to peace out, this board is almost entirely 4chan now

No, you find her and make her preggo

those thighs

Wow way to defend your home, cuck.
Can I fuck your girlfriend while you're gone?

I at least man the defenses.

Nice angle. She almost looks fuckable in that one.

She's pretty hot to be honest-
Ugh

Not her, face is different.

The one in this set

is the same one on the bed here

- she looks like the jeb intern, but she isn't her.

kek

He really does look like Goebbells

Great intro song, it'd be a perfect RWDS tune.

What do you even see in side her?

look at the picture frame and the bottom of the bed though.

That girl is literally a MKultra sex slave.

user is saying she looks like a slut, user.

A fertile, youthful, triple-digit-IQ woman. You'd have to be a low-T faggot to not feel the desire to shoot your load inside someone fitting that description. Forming a monogamous relationship is a completely different story of course, and I'd question his judgment if that's what he said.

I'd grant you fertile and youthful. Triple-digit? Maybe.

That's what I'm saying, the girl on the bed is not Lauren Bachelor - the photo that shows her as Jeb's intern side-by-side with the girl on the bed implying they are the same is BS.

she looks 25+, being an sjw really takes a toll on your bod

Why do gingers have such fat heads?

She's been passed around, a lot. Besides Jeb!, she's curiously around a lot of other politicians.

Aside from the consequences of being a worn out whore on her physical appearance, her handlers were probably trying to convey the image of her being a hardworking, stronk womyn when she confronted evil Trump. She couldn't be too cutesy and fashionable nor too working class.

Is she really 18? Top kek.
In the pic with Bernie she looks over 40 easily.

It's a sad statement how stupid many people are these days (or perhaps it's just more evident with communication technologies). Above average IQ is an unfortunately low bar. Merely being able to formulate 2-3 coherent sentences is evidence of 100+ IQ.

That's not the same girl. You all know that right? Or are you all really that blind?

And she also interned for Kelly Ayotte, a #NeverTrump Republican that just lost big league.

Apparently Kelly then had the gaul to express interest in working in the Trump administration. You may recall Trump laughed out loud about this during his taped NYT interview.

Strange for this Lauren to be so politically involved for her age. Someone is grooming her for something.

She doesn't look 18. She looks in her late 20s. She won't age well. I'm in my late 20s and my girlfriend is 18 and looks her age. This girl got a bad deal she looks fine for now but won't for much longer. You can definitely tell the difference between a woman in her late teens and early twenties compared to late twenties. I'd hate to see what this woman looks like when she hits 30.

I guess she's about 19 now? She was 18 then.

But it's fun user. This then 18 year old D.C. bimbo thought she was going to take Trump head on in a debate and laugh it up. Not so.

Does anyone have my OC I made last year of Trump gassing this girl?

is this what girls look like naked? no wonder they wear so much makeup and fancy clothes, look at this disappointingly floopy butt. I bet she couldn't even squat me on her back and fireman carry me out of a burning building, looks to be just weak and soft.

why do you say that? you just aren't trying hard enough user

You'd need a Russian for that

That's called ''The Wall".

This one?

Just run for public office, she'll drop to her knees for you in no time.

Are they trying to pull a gamergate 2.0 or something?

is it the cold that makes russian people naturally stronger? I remember that viral video of the 10/10 russian qt secretary getting violently robbed on camera, the guy comes in and starts smashing her with a flashlight or hammer and shes bleeding everywhere, he starts choking her and she still doesn't go out, manages to fight him off and escape. It was some intense life or death shit, and she was a trooper.

Thanks senpai ^_^

Thier are a lot of Scandinavian weightlifters…

Checked.

I don't even think she's the age she was supposed to be, and this was a psyop from the start

Who was it that publicly complained that about being featured in that gassing meme?

I think it's just that Russians are too crazy to know that they shouldn't be able to do something. Watch the dash cam vids where people throw themselves in front of cars for insurance money.

Which one? There's been many.

I think this is it the one. This guy was just really whiny about it. archive.is/gSuSN

Oh yes, that particular meme has caused immense asshurt from a variety of sources.

NYT article: archive.is/OeHxH

When did we ever operate like this?

David French got pissed when someone tweeted him his adopted niglet in a gas chamber
archive.is/uvsYb

Checked.

I'm not saying it's a wall most women don't look all that much worse in their late 20s. They just don't look as good. I'm at the age now when I'm acutely aware of how women age from their teens to late 20s from just remembering how they used to look to what they look like now. It's a subtle difference unless they aged shitty or didn't take care of themselves.

Comedy gold.

Yeah, Lauren could probably complete three years of women's studies coursework just bitching about the trauma from . The gift that keeps on giving.

I was one of the people harassing Weisman. He retweeted me and said something like my tweet was the best one.

c'mon Holla Forums

Dubs demand.

She looks like she has been rode hard and put away yet. She's supposed to be 18 and yet she has dead eyes and a face that says I've seen some shit. Have we looked into her background Holla Forums? Is it real? Could she have been a child sex slave to the elites?

There's no subtly involved once they pass about 27. It's all downhill and they know it. You will learn young Paduwan.

I love how they think grab them by the pussy is anything but endearing. Made me like the guy even more.

The establishment can't even articulate pussy grabbing as being something evil anymore. Sad! These girls are desperate for an Alpha Male just like Trump and all they have is the Washington Post with tired memes about abused wymyn like poor Lauren.

please tell me at least the cuck didn't adopt the niglet from africa

as an aside, i wonder if she does as well in school as her siblings, hmmmmmm……

Different nose but close enough

That butt looks like it is straight out of a painting.

thats the problem with fucking redheads

you might end up with a red headed son

do not want

That's just how irish people look, I share a decent amount of their facial features

Kike, there's nothing wrong with redheaded sons.

Seems to be a vicious Brit thing with bullying redheads. Never understood that as a burger. You just gave them shit about freckles or called them Red and it was all understood to be good fun.

cartoons are not real life, weeb

Adopted from Ethiopia.
Bastard is importing more niggers

like all prejudice, it's based on reality

Having redheaded kids is real life faggot.

Personally haven't known any red-heads who acted like sub-Saharan niggers, Stone age South Americans or Arab savages so I don't get it.

She said
FRIEND TO WOMAN

She isn't articulate. She just asked a stupid question and posed like a tumblr cunt. This is the female version of a manchild. Like a woman, but even less mature and prone to irresponsible, ill conceived ideas.
The best cure is to make them into wives and mothers. They need outlets for their busy body personalities. They need children and husbands to take care of, not wasting time on jobs and politics. Another catlady in the works.

you, personally, will end up with a redheaded wife's son

fucking disgusting. somebody should gas that whole family

brits don't have experience with those

At least it's not non-white.

Still not getting it. I'm dense.

Some guy just needs to put a baby in that girl. Start a nice fireheaded family.

Right then, not just Trump kicking ass but that meme, that's when you knew we were gonna win.

Doesn't work that way, fam.

You're falling into the same trap many women fall into - thinking they can "fix" a man.
The problems is that
a) you're not the only influence
b) personality is already strongly established, and any major changes are exceptioanlly difficult

Nah, you've got it backwards. They're mindless drones. When they have an Alpha male in close proximity to them who dictates the reality they will abide by, they fall in line.

Wrong.
She was actually an intern for Jeb! and was planted by Jeb! from the very beginning. Its all a guacspiracy.

And the poor young intern was probably just pulled from a roster of telegenic whores and assigned to attack the obviously defeatable joke candidate Trump that night. It was going to be free guac from there on out according to Jeb! So sad.

Sad!

Another MKUltra sex slave plant.

Webm related. tl;dw: glorification of youth.

I want to say Cheri Jacobs did.

She has this "Deer in headlights" look going that's sorty sexy.

tbh I would like to fuck her

It is always kek-worthy when they boast about their pseudo-ideology being the one favored by the young, inexperienced and spoiled.

Something odd about her.

The pics toppless sitting on bed are from a hotel; note the high traffic carpet and dust ruffle/ pillows in color combinations no teen would ever have. She is holding cheap champagne too clearly about to get fucked.

Could she be an asset of some intelligence group?
Even a NGO private Intel group like someone like arch villain soros would have.

Best thing about that meme is they don't get the connotation of it, they just get mad they are getting gassed.

*behind a hermetically seal steel door

being a sex slave will do that to you

It's not the same person you autists. Face looks a lot different.

Anons, Anons…
Where the fuck is your jewdar?
Cunt is clearly Ashkenazi jewess.
Look at the:
- puffy Armenid/Orentalid eyes area
- convex nose septum
- wide niggerish nose
- shovel teeth
- W shaped mouth area
- longer low lip
- corps like collor of the skin
Cunt is Kelticized Brunn, Armeno Orientalid influenced, aka Ashkenazi jew.
t. taxonomist

Yeah, especially the nose.

It is called "Brunn" subrace. It is sort of Cro-magnon, Upper Paleolitic surviveour. But, guy on the right is pure Irish looking, no "puffy eyes", leptorrhine nose, high positioned ears, normal skin collor, thin lips…, while cunt on the left is Armeno/Orientalid influenced, aka Ashkenazi jewish.

Was it this? Segment starts at 4:30 and the part that I think you're referring to with the music starts around 5:35.

Dunning-Kruger effect

Oh c'mon user. Those two are like day and fucking night. Yours is pure example of Keltic Nordid. Now put cunt's pic above that one and see the difference between pure Aryan beauty and ugly ashkenazi shit.

they look similar to me tbh

glasses

Not much of a look under the hood but enough to know she's fugable, too bad by the time she's 30 and popped out a kid she'll be pure garbage.
Nothing curious, she practically has a sign on her head that says future bureaucrat.

Looks nothing like her face wise. Are you the kind of idiots that add badly made fake profiles of hot girls on fb where the girl isn't even the same in profile pics? That's paki tier.

jizzing on a photo is Holla Forums tier, you nigger.
i'm not defending this political groupie (she's had plenty of semen on her actual face, no doubt), just telling you to have some self-respect

I would do it but I'm going to the gym later and I need as protein in me as possible.

was that a pro-Trump or anti-Trump ad?

what difference those it make at this point?

/thread

GOOD

They look completely the same. The exact eye bags, chin indent, smile lines and teeth showing amount, hair styles.
The only thing that looks different is the nose angle, which can be explained by the height the picture was taken at.
Do that many people really have a dent in their chin?

Gender Studies is like the Mark of the Jew for gentiles now.

Too bad she crashed and burned.

They'll just have to sacrifice her to Moloch and hope for the best.

Gee user. Left one is taxonomic Alpine, right one Brunn Ashkenazi (Irish jewish).
Dont look at the fucking hair style.

Every cell in my body wants to fuck her. I'm objectively aware of how bad an idea that is (and that her shnozz looks (((suspicious))) to say the least). But when I see a big-eyed, pale redhead, all the fibres of my being are screaming "make a baby with that".

She's not even good looking, the one in your pic is

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!

Maybe it's not.
You remember getting a good dicking saved that "die cis scum" chick?
Perhaps the D is more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

At least that's what I like to believe.

Redheads, you say?

No thanks.

Ya know what they say. "A rusty roof indicates a damp cellar."

Candlejack? That's an old m

Poor user. You have to be smarter than that. It's an older meme, but compared to it, many newer ones don't hold a candle. Jack shit we can do ab

Jesus user. Than fuck those from your pic, not some half fucking jewess neanderthal beast.

Yea, that's about right. But:
low right is ashkenazi too
fucking West Turanid, aka half fucking Turk

Nope. Thinking you know a lot about a topic is just over-estimating the bounds of your knowledge.
Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when not only do you over-estimate your knowledge and/or ability, but systematically UNDER-estimate the ability of others.

By your definition, most Finns and some Hungarians are half-Turks as well.

Everything about the woman in that picture is fake.
Dyed hair.
Make up to make her slitty eyes look larger (to better resemble an adolescent, look up "neoteny").
Blotchy skin covered up with make-up.
Plastique tits.
Disgusting and degenerate gene fraud.

Be on the look out for scat-related anything. Jews are obsessed with it. As soon as I saw "urinate" my mind went from American History X to schlomo spray painting a swastika on the temple. No way for me to prove it, but I would bet that that threat came from a jewish person that she knew so she could take the story to the media.

But why the fuck are we talking about her here and now? Does anyone give a shit about this?

Sage in all fields, fellas.

if only you had one to give

Uh, no. D-K posits that stupid people overestimate their abilities because they lack the cognitive ability to see their own failures. It has nothing to do with the perception stupid people have of others.

Doesn't it actually mean low-talented people over-estimate their talent, while high-talented people underestimate theirs?

It's about skill not intelligence and failure to recognize skill in others is part of it.

It's about skill rather than talent or intelligence.
That does happen though, skilled people forget or fail to realize how difficult activities they find easy may be for the unskilled.

Just to highlight that it can affect any intelligence range:

"This pattern of over-estimating competence was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, practicing medicine, operating a motor vehicle, and playing games such as chess or tennis. "

If you haven't met a teacher or a graduate who expressed DK effect but over-estimating their own ability and under-estimating the ability of others you've had a fortunate or sheltered life.

In the case of grads it's perhaps better called the "b…but I have a piece of paper from a university" syndrome.

No. Finns are not Turanids. They are Fenno-Ugrian.
learn some fucking anthropology before
confront t. taxonomyanon

isn't she a bit too young and uneducated to vote?

East Nordid > Fenno Nordid > Savolaxid

vaginas are unable to vote

Yep. In that order.

Oh lord!

The third one is 12-14 and indicating her interest in BDSM.
Funny how that's called pedophilia when muslims do it.
by the way your fake titted, lip-injected dyed hair sluts are nasty
one one of those women is an actual red head

If you say so, m8.

her existence is proof of a larger boys group.

That bern, jeb and the rest were working together for a common goal.

Her hair is beautiful & her eyes are blue, but her face is pug.

See, kids?…this is what miscegenation gets you.
Germanics need to breed with Germanics and Celts with Celts, until all these poorly-fitting features are back to normal.

#1 frog eyes spacing.
#2 might get a pass if she wasn't 40.
#3 blonde + fake freckles
#4 horrible, blotchy skin (learn 2 photography)

I sometimes forget how irrational and easily bewitched the teenage boy's brain is.

They don't.

I'm just colorblind, so I cannot really distinguish between red/auburn or real/dyed hair.

You'll probably end up with a black son.

Redhead thread!

You mean this?

1 & 4 are real (red eyebrows) 2 is a strawberry blonde (or honey-blonde), and three has brown eyebrows, may not be a real redhead…maybe wearing blue contacts, as well.

She's just 18? What the hell, I thought the that worthless sloot was in her thirties.

WaPo used a direct quote that is blatantly wrong I am utterly surprised :^). I guess Hillary would disapprove of this fake news, huh?

How is that even possible?

Overactive sex life with many partners ages a woman fast.

I'm not triggered because I used to have a red head fetish when I was a lad (early 20s).
This is why I understand the mind of such a fetishist and make no mistake, it is a fetish.

Nope. 3 is ok. 2 if faked as hell.
jewish frog mouths, fake hair collor, nose, etcetra…

You're American, aren't you?

Like I said, I cannot really distinguish a real redhead from a fake one. I can see red hair, but barely any shades. Red is red.
The only issue I have with redheads is their bodies. They are quaggy and soft, like souffle, and age terribly. A redhead with an athletic body is like a unicorn.

Ok. Agree. But. Germanics are mix between Indo-Aryan Nordids with Cro-magnon old stock - Anglo Saxon Nordid type, Borreby, Daelo-faelid, Baltic (Savolaxid, Tavasid). Celts are mix between Basques and Nordids.
So, it is wrong to say, Germanic an Celtic are different. To say that woul be like to say, Germans are all of immigrants to Cro-magnon Europe.
Germans are old native Cro-magnon + Aryan invaders mix.

Of course, they dont. Red hair is mix between Aryan and old European Cro-magnon stock.

Most of us are American here.
No, I'm not at all fat.
But I can tell you like women built like 12 year old boys.

LETS MAKE HUMANITY MUTANT AGAIN
CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red hair is a mix of brown and blonde hair, nothing more.

Last one is part negro, sorry. Others are 10/10

Looks Irish to me.

Oh yeah I remember in Mein Kampf Hitler said the average person shouldn't get involved in politics until they were 30 because of how little they know about the world. He was right.

pointy elbows/10

the first redhead has a perfect body and 10/10 face. The user you replied to is a flaming faggot.

Puffy Thrigg was just like that before some nigga put his bamboo into her.

Maybe not.
Some people just hate redheads, sometimes even they can't tell you why.
I absolutely love them.

(checked, Heil Hitler)

Post more redheads. I love them too, I want to marry a Scottish women and have 4 redhead kids with here.

Who?

What happens if a blonde mixes with a redhead?

You get strawberry blonde, red, or light blonde children.

The first one is so beautiful, but the 4th one gets me hard. An old European redhead warrior women, nothing better. Thanks for keeping is tasteful, user, no naked ROOR whores .

I really don't want to kill off the heritage of redheads, but that doesn't sound that bad.

According to this, strawberry blonde…

dna.frieger.com/calc-quick.php

But it also seems to depend on the grandparents, too.

Blonde, Straberry, or red…to me they're the most attractive colors.
But I also have a strange attraction to black, or brown verging on black.

(checked)

Strawberry blonde women are beautiful. I think hair colour is more complicated than Mendelian genetics states, so they might not always be strawberry blonde.

Mate, fuck the scots, go with a yorkshire lass or norther welsh, still a fair amount of original brittanic stock.

Thanks for the advice user, I'll look into it. I've just heard that Scotland has the highest concentration of redheads.

Ah, the classic "I can't get slim/athletic women and have to settle for porkers, so I'm gonna call others a pedophile" sour grapes line. Heard that one a thousand times before, and not once from a high value man.

Last I heard, the Brits hate redheads.

Sure. They are different race from Mediterrans or Atlantids.
You young Anons have to understand:
- people of the world are of different SPECIES
- there are 5 main human species - Caucasian, Negro, Sinid, Australian, Khoisan
- in species, there are different races
- there are European, nonEuropean, Semitic, Hamnitic race of Caucasian species
- in European race, there exists four main subraces (breeds)
- those are - Nordids, Alpinids, Mediterranids and upper paleolitic surviveours - Co-magnons

Red heads are in between Nordid subrace and native Cro-magnons of Basque type - Celts.

For any other question, there is book - "Races of Europe" from last real anthropologyst before judean Boasian BS, Steven Charleston Coon.

but I'm still open to answer to newanthrofags

Who hurt you, user?

Hey, you started it.
Why can't you simply accept that some guys like hourglass figures & big boobs?

Here's a redhead from around where I live.

Sauce?

Are you fucking moron or something? Of course. Mix between blont Aryans and brunette Cro-magnons.

Fucking book I mentioned. Need PDF or you can find it yourself, fatt lazy ass?

Thirth one is a fucking jew.
I know, I know, it is fucking hard. I have 20 y practice

How so?

It is stabilysed hybrid master race from 2 sources:
- Indo Aryans
- old stock European Cro-magnons

So yes. It is Masterrace.
Nordids are beautiful, fut fucking naive and altruistic.
Cromagnon is intelegent robust killer.
Mix is about right…

We're gonna uncover everything about PizzaGate, FBI user/ Podesta.

Yea, I kind of discounted that when I saw the word "Atlantids"…
In any case, regardless of the accuracy of your chosen reference, red hair is not specific to any race of whites.
It is merely a mixture of brown & blonde hair. When a redhead starts to go gray, his hair becomes brown, because the blonde elements go gray first.

So I suppose by going grey he has suddenly become a different race?

Two brown haired individuals have a 25% chance of a black haired child, 50% for brown, 3% for red, and 12% for blonde.

kek

Nose, Wiener high forehead, …
There is feeling for reckognise ashkenazis after 20y and 100 000 faces.

He's a heeb, though. Damn shame.

Almost every man likes huge tits, and hourglass figure, and a big round ass. That user is a huge faggot.

Since we /ginger/ now, I would argue pic related is pretty much the perfection of female form.

If she's a Jew, then the Jew has been bred out of her.

Nice body.
Face is a bit round, and I don't care for "beauty marks" though…

Plenty of redhead jews exist, though. Plenty to the point of curly red hair being among defining traits for Ashkenazis.

Are her tits real? They look too round.

First one is suspicious, but lets her go.
Thirth one is askenazi.

You're so full of crap it's coming out your ears.

It is red hair on the pussy. That is the difference.

That's only because they've miscegenated with Europeans.
And that type of redhead is never a good outcome.

The bottom lip is bigger than the upper lip. He may be right.

I am a millenial user and i am a white nationalist.

The south and east of Scotland is mainly populated by Brythonic peoples. In the north-east they mainly descend from Picts (Byrthonnic), and in the south they mainly descend from Northumbrians (Brythonnic/Saxon), Angles and Jutes in the south-east and Cumbrians in the south-west (in what had been the Cumbri speaking Kingdom of Strathclyde).

The 'Scots' occupy the western reaches of Scotland, in the areas that comprised the kingdom of the isles. In fact, these people are best described as "Norse-Gaels" (see Norse-Gaelic history of Scotland). While the area was originally occupied by Irish Gaels, centuries of interbreeding with Viking occupiers of regions of both Scotland and Ireland led to a hybrid culture, ruled over by the Norse-Gael sons of Somerled (the MacDonald's). The 'Scots' were essentially defeated in the 15th century, when they became petty lords and the bulk of their lands were confiscated by the 'Scottish' crown. The Scotland they were defeated by was more closely related to the older kingdom of Northumbria, and the 'Scots' who defeated the Gaels (the 'true-Scotsmen') were largely the peoples of the south-east I described earlier and their Norman overlords.

A very large proportion of the Gaels were ethnicaly cleansed during the Highland Clearances, so that the areas they still occupy are sparsely populated. Major towns like Applecross reverted to being the tiny villages they are today.

Most of England and Wales remains, genetically speaking, Brythonnic. The 'invasions' of Rome and the Anglo-Saxons were largely cultural invasions that had minor effects on local genealogy. The same is true of the later Norman invasion. The Danelaw pushed many Britons west, but didn't lead to mass genocide.

There WAS an invasion sometime in antiquity that led to the replacement of most Brythonnic male DNA with Frisian DNA, but mitochondrial studies indicate that most of British women are Brythonnic. The inference is that these Frisians exterminated the male Brythonnic population at some point, like the Milesians (Gaels) had done to the extant population in Hibernia, and the Vikings had done in northern Scotland, Orkney and Shetland.

The fact is, Scotland is by far the most Nordic country in the British isles, only rivalled by some parts of eastern England that were part of the Danelaw. This is why Scotland retained extremely close links, including royal intermarriages, with Norway and Denmark during its existence as an independent state.

Subnordid + West Baltid
9,5 / 10
body - 12/10

According to "the nose knows" the first two are more likely.

No. Non-whites cannot have green or blue eyes. The first one is definitely white, and not a kike.

Whitch one, user? First one's nose is suspicious, but ok. Maybe 1/64 juden.

Because judeans bought our best womens in Germany.

That's just an artifact from the low camera angle. When you look at boobs from slightly below their level they look perkier and rounder.

Sure sure, filty kike from Jaffa shithole. Are you faping on European beauties? Want fo fuck and marry?
Wait, wait, not for long. You will fuck only corpses in the gas chaimber, fucking filth.

Careful, he'll probably get hard thinking about that, too.

We are talking abou 1/16, 1/32 ashkenazis here. Jesus…

top kek, dear leader will be displeased

Yeah. In every threat, there is some kike around. Makes me nervous.

Dear God, the shrew looks about 30.

When you have a Nord, Germanic, or Celt mixed redhead, the results are angelic.

When you have a Juden/redhead mix, the results are a sin against god and nature.

bravissimo, user maestro…

My statement stands…your forehead is turning white because you down a pint of shit, so you'd better not waste anymore here.

sure neander
now back to the gas chamber

Redheads produce Pheomelanin while the rest of the races produce Eumelanin.

Blondes produce either Eumelanin in a low quantity (Dirty Blondes) or they produce both Pheomelanin and Eumelanin (Strawberry Blondes, Platinum Blondes).

no offense user, but are you an actual taxonomist? I mean where'd you even get your credentials besides just looking up some stuff on the internet? where do modern human taxonomy schools even exist now?

Hollywood =/= reality.
The curly redhaired nerd (male or female) in pop culture has always been given explicitly jewish traits.

Why? is no one else available to open the valve on you?

I really wouldn't. Typical inbred hibernian with a nose that looks like it just got out of a 10 round bare-knuckle gypsy fight.

Sure thing, Jamal.

Look at "Races of man (Racial classifications)" on kikebook. More info there, if you are interested.

"Although people with dark hair may still produce the yellow-orange pheomelanin, it is largely masked by the dark eumelanin pigment and cannot easily be seen. However, the red-yellow pheomelanin is believed to cause the warm, golden, or auburn tones found in some types of brown hair."

webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/7F.html

Nice point, user.
this one is 1/8 ashke, btw

To be honest, I do not envy that man. Imagine what life is like with everyone trying to fuck your daughters.

Do you know how unusual that family would be?
Either the mother was screwing around, or the father had better start playing the lottery.
Each birth had only a 3% chance of producing a redhead.

I know exactly how you feel, user.

Thats a real shame.

She has perfect child bearing genetics.

Only one quibble: The Basque are not Celts, though they ARE related to the Gaels (Milesians) in Scotland and Ireland. These groups of people are genetically distinct from other 'Celtic' groups in Europe (all other groups, Celtic or not, in fact), though they were undoubtedly in contact with the Celtic world, whose culture spread just as readily as Rome's later would. Calling the Basque/Milesians 'Celtic' is a little similar to calling the English 'Roman', because you can find viaducts and Latin inscriptions in England. Genetics and linguistics have long since dispelled the myth that either were/are Celts.

Both the Basque and the Milesians are genetically related to Berbers, but genealogists have been unable to determine how they came to be geographically seperated or where they originally came from. Irish history is quite explicit about the Milesians coming from Iberia, and an Irishman could obtain Spanish citizenship up until the 19th century based on his historical connection. They claimed to have settled Iberia after their ruling Queen and her husband were exiled from both Greece and Egypt.

The Greek part isn't so surprising. Greece also had its own Milesian people, of the city of Miletus, where the pre-Socratic 'Milesian School' of philosophy emerged. Miletus is also the root of the word "military" and the Milesians were known as a martial people - the Scots have traditionally been placed on the frontlines of British military excursions, partly because they're expendable, but moreso because they're famous for being nutcases who'll happily start a fight with themselves.

The 'Gaelic' Milesians arrived in Ireland not long after the Peleponnesian War, having camped in Iberia/Spain for some years. Spain was home to many Greek colonies - "Es - Pan - a" derives from the God, Pan - so there's nothing controversial about this claim.

The conquest of Hibernia (Ireland) didn't occur until long after Skota's death. The chronology of the Irish poems suggests she lived at the same time as Akhenaten, so it's quite possible that she was either exiled during his reign for refusing to convert to Atenism, or was exiled after he was deposed for being an Atenist. Some attempts have been made to identify her as the daughter of Akhenaten and sister-wife to King Tut, who likely had to flee Egypt after the deposition/murder of her brother-lover.

The reason this is interesting is that the Egyptian pharoahs have been proven to have the same Berber/Milesian DNA as the Basque and the Gaels. Many had red hair (have seen this personally, having spent some time in Egypt - Ramses is a good example, but there are a few 'ginger' mummies in the Egyptian Museum).

Many Greeks consider the Scots to be related to the Macedonian's. I found this surprising, since I'd never heard this said in the UK, but it's a popular perception in Greece. This is probably because Macedonian traditional music and dress bears an uncanny similarity to Gaelic traditional music and dress. There are many other similarities, too numerous to list here. In any case, this would again be in the vicinity of old Miletus.

The structure of old Irish poetry bears a strong resemblance to Homeric poetry, and the bardic traditions in Ireland were strikingly similar to Greek traditions (Irish bards were arguably superior in terms of the volume of information they were able to retain). Read about the battles between the Milesians and the Tuatha and you might as well be reading the Illiad - it's the same shit (and was the inspiration of most of Tolkien's mythology to boot).

It could be that the major part of the 'Milesian' people, being of Berber descent, were expelled from Egypt, for reasons we can't be certain of, and joined up with the Greek exiles accompanying Skota's husband (who may even have been related to one another) eventually came to settle in Spain before moving to Ireland and then Scotland (which has the highest percentage of red heads in the world by far).

The Berbers were a white race, but have been mostly wiped out via genocide and mixing with mudslimes. White Berbers are still around, but are harder to find. What you're more likely to find is a red-headed Berber who also happens to be a proper shitskin - a weird sight if there ever was one, but you can also find blond Berbers if you try hard enough. They redheads are all over the place in the regions around the Atlas (founder of Atlantis) Mountains.

cannot be unseen

fugg

Assuming the father carries the redhead gene as a recessive gene, that's a 6.25% chance for all children to be born redheaded. Coincidentally, that's also the same likelihood as all children being born female.

I don't know the actual story behind the pic, I just think it's cute.

MOAR

Forgot to write:

Can we find a journalist to do a story on a Trump supporter being harassed "One Year Later"?

"kikebook"?
also I did look up "Races of man (Racial classifications)" but there doesnt seem to exist anything that gives specifics besides just the run of the mill 'hallstatt nordid' 'keltic nordid' etc. Also how can you tell just by looking at someone that they probably have 1/64th ashkenazic blood in them? even people with 1/64th negro or aboriginal blood in them dont even exhibit superificial remains of mixed blood.

No matter how hard they try to breed the Jew out, those blue eyes and hair don't mean shit. Easy to see still.

I swear, I'm not pulling my carrot, mom. I'm peeling it!

Regardless, he should still play the lottery.

Thank God I'm not a redhead but my beard will grow out red. Is there a risk my kids might have red hair because of me having a red beard? I want blond, blue eyed Aryan kids.

Yeah man, just imagine the pain of having a white son. Much better to just raise a few of Tyrones sons in exhange of him allowing you to suck his dick.

Want to touch.

you've got the redhair gene. But having a redbeard is extremeley common. I wouldnt worry about it. But dont expect all your children to come out looking like they came straight from a NSDAP propaganda poster

lol IKR

How does the guy in the left pic eat without getting food all over his beard?

He only eats krill and plankton.

thats a problem with big beards. Constant grooming after helps aswell as being careful while eating. Otherwise you dont even try to not get food in your beard.

Or you could come to terms with the fact that you've become a hipster and change to a diet of those meal substitute milkshakes.

These are all kikes.
How do I know?
Because Dad looks like Robert Kagan grew a beard and lost a few pounds.
Mom looks even more Jewey…

Speaking as a half-Norse/half-Scot (which is already half-Norse anyway) person from a family of redheads, I can tell you that there are some very obvious traits seperating kike redheads from our own - actually, it's pretty easy to tell any other redhead from a Norse-Gaelic redhead. Norse-Gaelic, or Scots-Irish redheads, actually look quite a lot like each other, not only in terms of their hair, but in terms of other features. Most are extremely aversive to sunlight. You haven't really seen a 'white' person until you see a naked ginger in the flesh…

Try it: find some pics of Scottish/Irish gingers and see if you can start to pick out the features (pay close attention to the eyes, nose, lips, ears as well as freckle patterns).

Like many Norse-Gaels, I grow a red beard. My hair is dark red and is usually mistaken for brown/chestnut but if the sun catches it at just the right angle, you can see a reddish tinge. I don't really get sunburned, but I don't exactly tan either - I just become slightly less white.

Kike redheads are incredibly easy to spot. They look nothing like Norse-Gael redheads, and the number of bad calls in this thread is fucking overwhelming. You faggots seriously need to learn how to spot a Jew, or we really are fucked.

pic related…to me. Yep. I'm actually related to this bitch, distantly enough so that I could probably get away with breeding with her, but not closely enough to actually know her. Only seen her a couple of times and never spoke to her, despite growing up in the same area. What I can tell you is that pictures fucking lie! 1. She's taller than most tall men 2. Foundation!!!

Foundation is the thing you faggots never see. Most of these bitches have terrible skin. If you can find a Norse-Gaelic redhead with clear, unblemished skin, you should be prepared to kill for her, as was tradition in olden times (when red hair was a token of royalty across Europe). I'll admit, I've fapped over her quite a few times, but my actual memories of her are less than overwhelming.

Oh, and my hair is pretty close to hers. I'm pretty sure she fucks about with hers to make it more shiny/ginger at times, whereas here is closer to reality, with the light exposing the red pigment more. We look quite similar too, to the point where I've questioned whether I just fapped to myself…

What's the chance of me having a kid with red hair? I'm blond hair and blue eyed. My girlfriend is blond haired and blue eyed. I have the red hair gene but I don't know if she does or doesn't.

My parents aren't red haired neither are my grandparents.

Isn't he jewish though? Kind of retarded to compare him with Goebbels.

This. I thought I knew it all, but now realize I was a nigger until I reached my mid-twenties. The kikes work this shit. They know they can get our kids when they're young and make them hate us.

If I could make one change to the franchise, I'd outlaw voting before 30. I honestly think you're better off giving a middle-aged nigger the vote before you give it to a 20 year old white college kid.

semen milkshakes perhaps. I go clean shaven our maybe have Darwin esque sideburns. It only makes sense to me to grow out a beard if you live in a winter climate.

She probably does but the gene is actually very common in europe and most common in the more gaelic parts of the British isles (aswell as norway/some denmark but thats because of gene flow between the two areas). Chances are your children wont be redheaded but I wouldnt worry about it anyways. Redheaded children are fine aswell as born killers (have that gene that makes them more resistant to pain but it also makes them get annoyed by the cold) also in ancient Rome redheaded slaves were worth more because they were considered stronger/hardier.

Redheads are really only bad when they come out looking like carrot top or have to many freckles.

I had a friend named Hans while growing up who was always a ginger but when he was about 16-20 years old he magically turned into a pale looking, blonde man.

Butt looks a bit saggy and out of shape.
She needs to do squats.

I know how you feel

How are mommy and daddy connected?

Did you hear that from Milo?

got bad news for you

I never said, Basques are Celts. What I meant is - Kelto Nordids (Celts) are very likely product of mixing between Indo Arian invaders with Basque type of Cro-magnon population, whitch is native to the European continent at least for the last 50 000 years.
What you are talking about is very interesting, but I am not in that field. Anyhow, i would be sceptical with theories, civilisation cometh from Middle East to Europa. Probably other way around.
But still, very interesting.

Have identified her as Nubile Blonde Milana. Investigation of her ethnic background is ongoing.

Yes, kikebook. On kikedemia boasian anthropology they are learning, there is "only one race - human race", and shitting about some fucking "clines".
How we can tell, someone is 1/64 kike? Just from hearing his fucking high piched nasal voice. No need even too look at him.
nov back to the oven

exactly

Went from candidate to candidate making penis casts for her collection. Trump said no

Yea man. Karen is 11/10.
And agree, most anons have some work to do with jewdar. Problem is, pure kikels are rare in Europe. And even then, most anons will say, Martin Shultz is german, lel.
And then is big surprise, when i tell them, some fucking 5% of Euro population is jew related.
they are everywhere

chill bro I was just wondering. I looked up Kikebook and kikedema and none such website exists. Its just that even the most hardcore 19th century esq anthropologists even knew that over enough time and breeding that traits can essentially disappear, and we have Aussies with extremely low amounts of Aboriginal blood and you cant tell because its their percentage is that low. Not that I agree that I view them as 'pure' or anything, its just that in terms of hypodescent one cant really tell a mixed descendent from a pure descendent.
I get why people look at things like hypodescent from a matter of principal but actually trying to look at it from a scientific perspective is just nonsense. Even Hitler looked at the science that way, thats why they had stuff like the nuremberg laws, even people like Goering had a small percentage of Jewish blood. I dont even agree with with the nurember laws but to say that someone with 1/64th Jewish blood exhibits Jewish attributes is just unscientific. I mean how many 1/64th Jews have you even met? I'd actually like to see a source where theres a 1/64th Jew talking and their voice is super high pitched and whiney. If you showed me that I'd believe you but until then it almost sounds like a joke to me.

archive.fo/9gyBa

nowadays academia, jewish indoctrination center
facefuckingbook
how new are you?
that was a big mistake>dotr
because it is. that is less then 1%. lets say, 1/32 is still possible to indentify
usually even writing is enought, like here on Holla Forums
I dont care. It is your responibility to become jew wise, not mine

I never heard it refered to as 'kikebook'. Its either 'normiebook' or 'faceberg'. Also why the hell would I look up 19th century anthropology on fucking facebook of all places?
Goering, Hermann Goerring, not goebbles.
Its not that I expect you to teach me, its just that I dont believe you. Any evidence would clear that up instead of just making claims with out anything to back it up.

Also quick somewhat off topic question, why the hell did Hitler put in Himmler in command of the SS when he looks fucking Asian? why would Hitler put someone that looks like a Jap in charge of their racial purity sector?
""if I looked like Himmler, I wouldn't talk about race" - Albert Forster

Because Himmler was the best at what he did. Such things were hardly a rare occurrence in the NSDAP. Heydrich and Goebbels got a lot of shit from other NSDAP members for allegedly being heebs, but their ancestry papers were squeaky clean. Rosenberg was teased due to his very heeby last name, but it was pretty common among Baltic Germans, one of which he was. Then there also was Hjalmar Schacht, the brilliant mind responsible for the Third Reich's economic might who was also suspected of being a kike.
Such things happen, tbh. Some dormant gene that has been sleeping for centuries awakens and suddenly your son looks nothing like his parents. But you still gotta bug your wife's phone, just in case.

All Norse-Gael red heads are autists. That's where the berserker rage comes from.

kek

alright

wew

That's how the cunts were raised. Participation trophies inflated the ego and one's sense of self worth.

Makes sense. Thanks user.

You've never heard of the "blind rage" associated with autism user? Watch some vids fucksake. What kind of fag doesn't know what autistic rage is?

Aaa ok. You are just new.
still, LURK MOAR before posting
Here, pic related. Look at Baltids for Himmler and Nordids for Goering.
and I dont care

would

kek

Deeply troubled women are great in bed because they have no sense of self protection and shame in the same way as a healthy woman does. She'll happily lick your arse while she hums the national anthem and you stuff her gingercunt with ginger without complaining about how it burns, because pleasing her lover makes her feel accepted into the herd for once, as few gingers feel.

Which is also why gingers become muslims in uk and why despite gender studies women dying their hair they also have higher percentage of natural redheads.

Thanks Ignore the kike D&C not White line

The Jews must burn for their attempts at destroying this. Thats a beautiful family.

real aryans dont have hair nigger

HOVERHAND
O
V
E
R
H
A
N
D

God Jeb is pathetic

Look closely, he isn't hoverhanding:

I hope someone saves her while there's still time.

Apparently this is actually her.

It's hovering a hoverhand.

Its not

Gillian gets my juices flowing.

But recently ruined her looks because (((Hollywood)))

YES SHE IS!

Not very "clarifying". She wasn't a Jeb staffer but she worked on his campaign? I sort of didn't pay that much attention. Seems like she done activism for Jeb and then voted for Hillary, further confirming that Jeb Bush wasn't the kind of guy actual rightwingers should be electing.

I want to believe

Everyone's bottom lip is bigger than their upper you retard. And pouty lips are not exclusively Jewish. They are quite common in Europeans. Same with curly hair.

WTF It hasn't even been a year and look how fat she got in such a short time.

no wonder she wants the attention

She's starting to look like Amy Schumer.

she packed it on and started to play rugby when she received rape threats. Not a bad way to make yourself less attractive I guess.

HE DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH HER ARMY!!

Guys, she's replying in the comments. Pic related.

I'd still hate fuck her tbh

HOW NEW ARE YOU?
get off cuckchan faggot.

TRUMPED

She's not. She only looks cute doing her power pose. Then you see the Yeb! pic and shit and she looks a good 25 years older.