CALIFORNIA SENATOR WANTS “SAFE ZONE” FOR ILLEGALS

California State Senator Files Legislation To Create ā€œSafe Zonesā€ For Illegal Immigrants

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-08/california-state-senator-files-legislation-create-safe-zones-illegal-immigrants

California State Senator šŸŒ®Kevin de LeonšŸŒ® has introduced a bill, SB-54 or the "California Values Act" (because if you disagree with this legislation then you're obviously just an immoral, racist asshole), that explicitly prohibits "state and local law enforcement agencies" from investigating, detaining, detecting, reporting or arresting people for "immigration enforcement purposes." Moreover, the bill would force "public schools, hospitals, and courthouses" to establish "safe zones" that "limit immigration enforcement on their
premises.ā€

This bill would, among other things, prohibit state and local law enforcement agencies and school police and security departments from using resources to investigate, detain, detect, report, or arrest persons for immigration enforcement purposes, or to investigate, enforce, or assist in the investigation or enforcement of any federal program requiring registration of individuals on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin, as specified. The bill would require state agencies to review their confidentiality policies and identify any changes necessary to ensure that information collected from individuals is limited to that necessary to perform agency duties and is not used or disclosed for any other purpose, as specified. The bill would require public schools, hospitals, and courthouses to establish and make public policies that limit immigration enforcement on their premises and would require the Attorney General, in consultation with appropriate stakeholders, to publish model policies for use by those entities for those purposes.

WE MUST EXECUTE HIM FOR TREASON

All cucks will hang this Christmas.

Operation Wetback. The Deportation Force will only answer to Trump directly, and no other power in the land can stop them. If this Senator tries, he gets imprisoned.

lol, no it doesn't, When will we annex commiefornia?

Operation Wetback II: Electric Beanerloo
We need patches made up that say, ā€œIf you love them that much, youā€™re leaving with them.ā€

I hope when the God Emperor begins the purge of the commifornian politicians it's televised

Looks like a spic

They should have a safe zone.

It's called their home country.

None of this matters. It's just noise that's good for his career. Trump will snap this shit in half.

Doesn`t he realize that this will create guettos all over again?

I just realized somethingā€¦ If we let this happen, then theyā€™re all rounded up in one place FOR us, and we can just shoot every living thing IN that place without having to worry about it being a real citizen (though when we get the SCOTUS to rule that the 14th amendment does not, in fact, confer birthright citizenshipā€“AS EVERY SINGLE CONTEMPORARY JUDGE CONFIRMEDā€“weā€™ll be shooting people whoā€™ve been here for a fuck-long time anyway).

At least we won't have to go looking for their dens tbh. Let it pass. Turn on the gas.

(Checked)
Saturation gassing of commie zones will occur, praise kek

No problem. This is already included the RWDS plans to build walls around selected cities and transport "those who seek safe spaces" to the camps. Once a camp is at it's full capacity, a decision will be taken on what is the best course of action.

He wants the feds to do all the work, hoping that the limited funds will hamstring mass deportions.
Joke's on him, though. The Trump administration will get those funds if necessary AND follow through on denying funding to the states that try to fuck with him.

I can only hope.

why would you want mother nature to get to them first?

Doesn't matter what gets them, as long as they are gotten.

This and other fine tales in the latest anthology of "user's Dreams."

Mexico?

Oh, but wait just a second, Sr. De Leon! You see - as your party has let us know repeatedly for the last 20 years or so - ONLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS JURISDICTION OVER IMMIGRATION MATTERS.

How's it feel to know that all the fucking bullshit you've thrown for years and years in your xenophilic spasming is about to come right back at you, Democrats?

I got an idea:

We sell Califonia to Mexico.

I'll do you one better. We sell the Californians to Mexico.

Sure, it's called mexico.

So what happens when Trump's SS Schutzstaffel goes in with no holds barred and starts pulling them out kicking and screaming?

I have an idea: go fuck yourself, you treasonous sack of shit. NO MORE WHITE LAND CONCESSIONS. ITā€™S WHITE LAND EXPANSION TIME.

I want a safe zone for them too.

FUCK IT I FOR ONE APPROVE OF THIS. WE'LL BUILD THEM A SAFE ZONE. IT'S CALLED 'INTERNMENT CAMP'

thread theme

Moon colonies are expensive. Surely they would approve of the cheaper alternative.

Good one. Even if you deport all the illegals, you still have all of the commie, skateboarding potheads to deal with. There's no going back.

there's no expense to great for god's chosen, goy

is that the fucking "ghost gun" faggot?

Labour camps it is. But build them at the border so they have the ability to remove themselves to mexico any given time.

So he's trying to legislate no-go zones like the 55 areas in Sweden under Islamic control where no law enforcement or emergency services ever enter?

Into the noose he goes.

Place a catapult in the camp so they can launch themselves over the wall at any time.

Oy vey, but it costs eight million dollars per pound to launch something into space! Don't you think that seven million dollars per pound is a little too much to spend on such a luxury?

I remember this idiot.

So some politicians played Arkham City and decided it was a great idea

This will do nothing, but create ghettos.

The leftists shithead are walking right into the trap ā€¦ now we are going to be perfectly justified liquidating them.

I'm still in favor of the Bugs Bunny solution where we just kick California off into the sea.

At night it's called the moon.

I agree, we should have a safe zone for illegals and good news, we already have one, it's called Mexico!

this would in now way backfire in a hilarious way.

They should be exiled to the moonman colony

I thought that was implied

Pfft, nigger, it hasn't been white since the fucking 60s, and even then what whites that are there are coal burners, blue haired landwhales, faggots, and numale cucks. Sell them all.

it already backfired with their weed.

āˆž:1 odds this will pass

jew kike detected

Go ahead try and take my legal weed. DC will burn

I hate this fucking state, California values my ass, more like fucking Mexican values since this state was solid red until Reagan amnestied millions of these fucking spics then some judge overturned a passed proposition that would cut off gibs for illegals because it was """(((UNCONSTITUTIONAL)))"""

Also, the thing is everyone who actually keeps this state running and doesn't just suck federal funds down like faggot jizz is still republican

No, a large amount of the tech industry leaders supported Shillary. Mostly because they were buying access and thought she would win, but still.

Yeah, the (((leaders))) did, the same ones who outsource all the jobs to poos and chinks, but anyone who isn't a shitskin working in IT is either libertarian or republican

Fuck off. Remove the liberal faggots and the spics and this state is amazing. There isn't even that many niggers here, all things considered. You sell the coastal half of the state don't want to get rid of Tahoe, Sequoia, or Yosemite. Trust me, they're some of the most amazing places in the world.

Youā€™ll want to try again, moishe. Weā€™ll slaughter everyone we need to.

Kill them all. FUCK YOU. Weā€™re not giving up more land.

that guy is obviously a spic, note how he doesn't mention spics as being the problem and wants us to give up our entire pacific coastline because of "cucks", this would be a fucking disaster

It's literally in the second sentence.
What is Washington and Oregon? Though if we get lucky some akhmed will get his hand on a nuke and decide LA or San Francisco is too degenerate to live. it's the only way you're really going to be able to cleanse coastal region of the state

the US has been so successful geopolitically because of our status as an island continent, losing a massive chunk of our natural barriers because you're too much of a faggot to take the state back(and it's easy) sounds like something LA RAZA would want, next he'll be saying we should give up the entire southwest because it's RIGHTFUL MEXICAN CLAY

cucks don't just live in California their existence is no justification to give up one of our largest states as well as AMERICAN citizens living there

Only the coast
There are no american citizens on the coast. None worth saving at least. You've never actually been here have you?

I'm okay with this

Pot is legal in dc, fyiy

there's no reason to give up any of our land to mexico just because they want us to, not when we could just easily deport them since we already know where they live, millions of these morons signed up all their information to the government because of some Obama DREAMer program

and I'm well aware of how pozzed this state is, I live in socal, though I'm in san bernardino county(big bear specifically)

that's right

he's eternally JUSTed

also, VT, MA and DC are clearly the biggest cuck states

As much as I hate Fed overreach these commie faggots are gonna leave em no choice, which will then set precedence on the rest of the nation to have ZOG to fuck us in the ass even harder. Way to go cucks, can we bomb the SA fault already?

I love being a deplorable.

Dubs confirm we have complete say on matters of immigration. Feels good knowing that they sowed their own demise.

Sounds great. He's so compassionate. And what makes it so great is that he's going to be using his own money instead of making the taxpayers pay for it.

I LOVE that image

Their pathetic temper tantrum will fix the national debt in no time. MAGA!

you dont seem to understand what is happening. We are taking this country back from the faggot commies. No capitulation.

What? are you stupid? Tech industry gargles on federal cock.

Ahā€¦ You are.. Back to reddit with you!

I have absolutely no problem with this.

Safe zone from the law?

How absurd. Imagine how the bill will be like:

Nice precedent you got there Senator. I can't imagine anyone willing to make "safe zones" where law enforcement isn't welcome for other reasons.

Was thinking the exact same thing

Didn't california have to beg for federal assistance a few years ago otherwise they would have gone completely under?

Easy enough to propaganda using that to keep it from happening. But instead, should happen. What better way to remove a problem than gather it all in one place. And if a bad got should so happen to have an ebil salt weepan, well =^)

you have to be 18 or older to browse this forum, kid

Wew

See this is the thing I don't understand. If the state requires imported water just to function, how can people argue that it's good for agriculture? When we retake Cali, we need to start treating it like the desert it is and ration its water supply.

And just like that, Trump cuts federal funding to California.

The funny thing is Trump will actually build a safezone for spics.

Everything south of the Tropic of Cancer is their safezone soon, and they won't be allowed to leave.

WE'RE GONNA NEED TWO WALLS

Don't exile jews to the moon. There are some of us who have always dreamed of someday being able to get exiled to the moon, or to somewhere else off of earth. Instead, we should give the jews what they want, to return to the land that g-d has promised them. And if you ever read the bible, it's obvious that the land that g-d has promised to his chosen people, is in hell.

Safe zones you say?

Sure but how about we just call them deportation camps and be done with itā€¦. they are safe once they are deported.

Not sick of winning yet; let's keep going.

That map is missing Maine district 2 as red.

Blame Ronald Reagan and his "natural conservatives"
This is what happens when you give amnesty to criminal spics who just want more gibsmuhdat - your formerly solid red home state goes blue.

Just declare war on Mexico, then every Mexican foreign national is an enemy invader on our sovereign soil. Problem solved.

this. the idiots here think it will be no big deal or that it only goes to school or law enforcement. ya, what if he pulls all federal contracts with California based companies? take ALL FEDERAL FUNDING out of California and watch what happens. fighting in the streets quick as fuck.

When we were at war with the japs we put people in interment camps for just being jap race not even jap nationals, it'll be the same with spics.

Whether they're citizens of Mexico, America, or wherever the hell they came from, if it's a spic it's going back.

Like they could afford it. That much land alone is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars. Not to mention all the shit that's on and under said land. Mexico's gdp is barley a trillion a year.

Pretty much the only people still getting federal funding would be Lockheed's Skunkworks production facility and military bases.

Everything else would be Mad-Max status.

Looks like Commiefornia is about to lose a few hundred billion dollars of Federal funding for dem programs.

dob jej

YFW THE WALL IS PUT IN THE MIDDLE OF COMMIEFORINA AND THE CUCKS GET STUCK IN A DMZ

Fuck that. We won this shit fair and square and you want to sell it? California itself is a fucking awesome place. It's the spics and hipsters that need to die in a fire

I dont even care.
Trump will send in Federal Agents to scoop up the illegals.
And I will smile at the impotency of State and Local LEOs to stop them.

It's not worth the effort

Fun tought, no matter what the number after the colon is the ratio is the same.
polite sage for off-topic

More niggers and cavemen ITT than I thought. Go somewhere else you closeted coprophiles and homosexuals.

WE NEED TO CREATE LAWS THAT HELP PEOPLE DO ILLEGAL THINGS

dumb fucking beaner

When will these shill threads end? Who is behind these? Half the catalog is this bullshit

A

what could be more important than preventing rigged elections in the future? What the hell are you even talking about? It's not that time-consuming to pass a bill

Black people are more racist than any race in USA

Bump

book yes reading expands the mind

Tv no it fries your brains

lugen press at it again

tl;dr cuck

Poser

right wing hipster Nu male

trying too hard, girls can smell this shit out

I agree to this. Only the ones which refuse to be a slave will be put to death. The rest will get slavery for a certain amount of time.

Why in god's name does that britbong commie have such an influence over western culture??

I will die between 2070 and 2080, it's likely that technology is advanced enough by then. But I also hope you could just go the cyborg route or normal immortality, i.e. cells regenerating without aging.

Fucking bots.

The answer is simple. Position them all along the San andreas fault line. The inevitable will happen sooner or later.

Must be on the west coast

I wear clothes because its cold

You know the plan is to remove the "others". He can speak freely now

This sums up the story very nicely and accurately. Same for the snopes article.
If you believe in this whole pizzagate thing you are literally being baited by reddit.

Hah. Did not know this. Thanks my friend. However, license is still not all, they are also supported throughout taxes.

No, those are two randoms.
It was from some dolphin saving thing recently, idk. Like a week ago.

Why is democracy and equality preferable to autocracy and hierarchy?

Do you believe nations should be allowed to broadly exclude others from entering simply due to race or religion? I know you wouldn't want it in your country, but say one specific nation did.

His memes are so hatable, it's almost as if he's just rubbing it in our faces.

When the time comes we won't forget his antics.

Will the safe space be fenced?

with a wall perhaps? :^)

lynch the fucker for betraying his country

Their "safe zone" is their country of origin.

You know something? No, you can all go with them. You sat on your asses while the libshits and taconiggers took everything over. You're all fucking useless and so is your, "Great state". You make nothing, you do nothing, you contribute nothing. Your state is a waste of water and electricity. Its fucking desert.

Everything is known tot the state of California to cause cancer? How about California IS cancer.

Didn't Trump say he'd basically cut off funding to states that did this?
Wouldn't Cali have to rely on itself rather than the federal government at that point?

So what happens when Trump federally deputizes every military vet in the state? That would be my solution to this.

History has proven, time and again, that the Republican party excels at shooting itself in the foot.

They were the party that unslaved the black men. They were the party that gave the black man the right to vote. They were the party that gave women the right to vote. They were the ones who amnestied the Mexicans and practically gave the Democrats the state with the most electoral votes.

The fact that they're still around is a testament to the old adage about never interrupting your enemy when he's making a mistake, and the DNC seems to know this better than anyone.

does this man own property? there's your safe zone. house as many illegals as you want, faggot.