The Franklin Cover-up redpill

Since we started having all these PizzaGate threads, i've noticed a lot of skeptics that refuse to believe such a thing as organized abuse rings might be happening or have happened, that's why i'm making this little thread to inform those not in the know of one such case from the past. I'll keep it short and simple. The Finders, jewish satanic cults, manipulation, it all ties here.
The first thing you might want to do is watch this embedded (banned) documentary "Conspiracy of Silence".
"What you have to understand, John [DeCamp], is that
sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful,
with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, not matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how
much evidence you have. That is simply one of the hard fact of
life you have to face. You have done your part. You have tried to expose the evil and wrongdoing. It has hurt you terribly. But it
has not killed you up to this point. I am telling you, get out of this before it does. Sometimes things are just too big for us to
deal with, and we have to step aside and let history take its course. For you, John, this is one of those times.” - Former CIA
Director William Colby
Here are some of the best reads about the incident
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg (Go to the "Individual Books" sub-folder
archive.org/details/TheFranklinCover-upByFormerGreenBeretJohnDecamp

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GTitnDgw3Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=5NF0qxsFWTo
youtube.com/watch?v=DtoIGsgoNXk
youtube.com/watch?v=fqEb-AAGwhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good job poisoning the well against people who disagree with you. otherwise you might have to address the fact that the evidence is thin as fuck

Everybody should watch "Who Took Johnny?" as an introduction to the Franklin case, it's on Netflix, torrents, streaming sites, etc.

primewire.ag/watch-2782839-Who-Took-Johnny-online-free

Eat shit kike

What in the hell are "Finders?"

Get started with this
thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html

insults in lieu of evidence? i'm shocked

I assume a lot of Holla Forums was not born yet when this took place?

Go be a sperg somewhere else, filtered.

I don't know, the hairline and lips don't match but idk.

This shit never got reported, investigated or even noticed and was swept under the proverbial rug.

Bump for exposure but i dont wanna get involved… I dont have a vault and dont wanna get V&

No shit, now with the internet we can make a difference

This is a bit on the old side, nothing will happen to you.

Just looking into Colby is a massive redpill in and of itself. I've had pic related for some time and never knew the "protegé" he was speaking to was John Decamp. Makes it even spookier.

Back to Colby:

>He ousted CIA counter intelligence chief and MOSSAD Agent James Jesus Angelton

everyone filter this jew

i was just telling people about this today. i wasn't prepared to believe years ago when some /x/fag got me to watch that stuff, but now idk

I think John Decamp was also a PEDO.. the Franklin Coverup looked like a damage control operation. Ted Gunderson is an FBI guy but doesn't know how to get a real investigation going? More damage control. The fall guy was a low level negro Larry King who is since out of prison.

John Decamp is a gate keeper to the information just like Ted Gunderson was. Their job was to make it so NO real investigation happened. Look into Monsignor Hupp of Boystown and see why Decamp covered up for him, meanwhile his so called friend who was CIA director ends up dead at his home with his boat flipped over.. The Conspiracy of Silence documentary was put together by pedophiles to make it look like there was a real investigation going on… essentially it ran it off a cliff

Would you by any chance happen to be a Black-Poper?

This changes everything, got any links for further reading?

Actually a cursory look will tell you he was snuffed, he was out canoeing and found dead later I can't remember all the specifics but it shrieked of a non accidental death made to look like…

Oh, it's usually crazy Black-Popers who claim they were secret Jesuits who were trying to cover up catholic pedophilia, despite that being a kosher topic in the jewish press.

Have you read DeCamp's book or looked into Gunderson's (who was at least semi-jew-wise and ware of the fact that the Holocaust was a hoax) extensive work, like his interview with Paul Bonacci?

*aware

Second part of the audio is relevant to the thread. He might have potentially been involved with Ayys

youtube.com/watch?v=GTitnDgw3Gc

youtube.com/watch?v=5NF0qxsFWTo

Check out that documentary COS again and ask yourself 'is this trying a little too hard to convince me it's an underground docu?" This was never meant to be aired on TV, it was a pump fake. Decamp is a PEDO faggot and Gunderson MARRIED Anton Levy's EX WIFE… Do the math

PEDO JEW ALERT

I highly doubt LaVey was involved with any of it - he was an easy target for people to take attention off of shadier individuals, like his rival Aquino.

You seem kind autistic btw, CHRIS CHAN types like THAT too.

wait, so that documentary was like the backup story in case people started digging, like a "limited hangout"? Or, were people already digging, consumate with the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" scare in the 80s?

I think there was truth there, I am only saying that the BIG PLAYERS are briefed over and never investigated in that whole storm. Think about it, you have an FBI guy who CANT SEEM TO FIGURE OUT how to put together a FUCKING CASE? Go check out the Oprah interview ( or Jewraldo can't remember) and HE NEVER names NAMES.

I don't know if LaVey was involved or not, I am just pointing out that GUNDERSON was involved in those kind of circles, not just 'investigating' them, wink wink

that's what a "limited hangout" is, in intelligence community terms. You give people what they think they're looking for (proof of the scandal) but you cover up the most important elements or powerful players.

Is there a torrent for this stuff, or a pastebin with the basics. And I'm not talking about one of those 90 pg long schizo pastebins – a good one that just give a good summary.

that program was so fucking awesome. is there an archive of all the episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtoIGsgoNXk

youtube.com/watch?v=fqEb-AAGwhE

Thanks for clarifying

wew lad. those are big whoppers. Gunderson is full of shit. Something else is going on, or he's a full-out fraud

Don't forget Reagan attended Bohemian Grove.
The only republican president who has never attended is Donald Trump.

Bump or what

Bump

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I posted the next few pages of my comic. Hope you like it!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Why not just come on over to Florida for gun and driving stuff?

I wouldn't classify it as a "tirade". And i don't know what you're arguing here - of COURSE it's cheaper to buy new tires for a bike you already own than to buy a new bike, but I don't see where it was asserted that we were discussing people who already own a mountain bike for other reasons.

So do I. On a rigid bike with fat slicks.

And that's great! I am fully onboard with the rigid-90s-MTB-with-slicks meme. They make very practical commuters. But OPs pic is fully suspended and the person I was responding to was talking about suspension.

That's great. That's also tangential to the point I was trying to make.

So how do I turn it on.

DANE?

Dumb frognigger.

What if none of the legions stay loyal, but none of them go full chaos, either? As a fractured whole, space marines become a misguided force of eternal crusading, chapter-on-chapter grudges, forced recruitment, and xenos hatred. The galaxy's angels of death, but not the Imperium's.

The first one is a fair weather fan.

what about relativistic quantum mechanics?

i wasnt even aware that was a well defined thing

oops

Did you see though that the exact same file was discovered and submitted way in January this year? Someone found the exact same "garbage data" somewhere? It just doesn't make any sense.

Oh yeah… forgot about Fortran. But that is mostly used by scientists with big data or that is calculating very complex stuff.

Only time I saw Fortran in university was in this sonar machine that measured fluids underground from soundwaves.

I did do some research, but I only have a MSc. I was of course being a bit facetious.

I search for this every few days but I still haven't found it.

its incredible, you are amazing!!! Thank you alot.

check out the financial independence subreddit

Mods pls

FACT

Probably. I think a lot of what he said about satanism is true but he never mentions Israel or the Jews so I'm not sure. Probably the same as Alex Jones. Mixes some lies into his truth.

CRASH!

Nothing good.

He used to be way more attractive before his beard :(

test